• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 3,416 Views, 19 Comments

The Canterlot Transfer Student - Tank Drill



When Zephyr realizes that his parents are making him live in a new town by himself while they are working over seas. He immediately meets up with Pinkie Pie and the others making him like this place than before... Than before...

  • ...
9
 19
 3,416

Events Leading To Prom part II (Final)

-Sunset's point of view-

"Is the portal still opened?" I whispered.

"Positive." Twilight confirmed.

Twilight, Zephyr and I were walking towards Canterlot High. We called Pinkie to pick us up over there when we texted her again and she agreed with it. I don't know what Pinkie is going to do with our friends, but I hope it will preoccupy them. It might be a short visit, but I really wanted to show off my curves to Zephyr, once he believes me. During the whole time we were walking, he stayed silent, maybe to think about what Twilight and I had said.

We finally showed up to the statue with the mirrors and Zephyr didn't looked pleased. Though I gave him a smile and he sighed.

"What are you going to show me at the school yards?" He asked.

Twilight didn't say anything, but to only walk through the mirror to Equestria. I looked at Zephyr to see his face was expressionless and his jaw was wide open. I just giggled and held out my hand towards him, he was first hesitant, but he firmly grabbed it and we went through the mirror together.

When we got to the other side, all the feelings of fingers, toes and walking on two feet have disappeared. Naturally I stepped down on all fours to walk as a Unicorn again. Zephyr, however, walked on his two back hooves, like the human he was and I giggled in response. Then he fell forward on his face and grunted.

"I feel weird." He addressed.

My ear twitched when Twilight chuckled, "Well you're the first of your kind to show up in Equestria."

Zephyr tried to get up, but his legs went wobbly and fell again, but to be caught in my aura. I lifted him up into the air and turned him to where I could see him face to face. Zephyr's brown hair was now his coat and a nice really dark blue mane and tail. He was still my age, given his growth appearance, but still he was very handsome, whether or not he was stallion or human.

"This is so weird, but I kind of like it." He said.

I smiled and peck him on the cheek, "I'm glad you like it."

"So you're using magic?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yes, it's unicorn magic and you my love are an Earth Pony."

"Is that good?" He wondered.

I nuzzled his neck, "It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are yourself, I will always love you."

I realized what I just said and got embarrassed immediately. My cheeks felt like they turned crimson red and I dropped Zephyr by accident because I lost my concentration. I didn't want to confess like that way, but I don't regret saying it at all.

He blushed, "I love you too Sunset."

'Oh my gosh!' I screamed internally. I wanted to say what I felt about him for so long and now since he believed my past, he admitted it. I levitate him into the air as I turned around to take him back to Canterlot High. He didn't say anything, however, Twilight tried to say something, but it was too late.

Once we got to the other side, Zephyr and I flew into the air to only land on top of each other. I felt pain subside because I landed on Zephyr. At first, my vision was blurry, but when I blinked, I was staring right at Zephyr's pants. To be accurate, my face was against his crotch. I felt a breeze, that coming from the ground and went in-between my legs. I blush immediately. Zephyr and I were doing the position sixty-nine while we have our clothes on. I roll off of Zephyr, to my right, proceed to get up and he did the same.

"So... That happened..." Zephyr babbled.

"Yeah... It did." I smiled and looked at his direction.

We giggled and eventually we laughed the situation off of our shoulders. I look at the mirror as Twilight emerges from Equestria. She didn't look too happy, she had her bag with her and a few scrolls on her person. Now that I thought about it, she was trying to say something to me before I carried Zephyr back to Canterlot High.

"Why did you go back all of a sudden?" She asked.

"Love works in mysterious ways." Zephyr answered.

I giggled, "So what did you want to talk about Twilight?"

"I have a new song we can play while were in the car." She said revealing a scroll.

I got a hold of the scroll, opened it to read the contents, "That's great!"

"I thought Pinkie is going to drive." He broke in.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT!!!" Pinkie shouted from behind.

"GAH!!" Twilight, Zephyr and I jumped in the air while the color of our white faces slowly return to normal.

"P-Pinkie!" Twilight shouted, "You almost gave us a heart attack."

Pinkie laughed, "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

I sighed, "So if you're not driving, then who is?"

Pinkie smiled, "Maud is driving! She got her drivers licence about a month ago!"


Since we've brought our bags to the mirror, we immediately set out for the beach. It was slightly a far trip, but we had a song to pass the time. The vehicle that we were in was an RV, surprisingly. I asked Maud about how she got an RV and told me that she won it in a contest. Very weird, but I shrug it off so I could hang out with my friends.

I glance at Rainbow, who was looking at the lyrics of Twilight's song and she smiled, "I'm actually impressed that you made this... Did the other me help you?" She started to tune her guitar while she was staring at her.

Twilight shook her head, "No, I know all of you so well that I just knew how to write it out so perfectly." She looks to Applejack who was tuning her bass.

"I actually like the song that allows us to sing our parts, kind of like our personalities." She stated.

"Yep!" Pinkie chirped as she was tapping her drums, "I like it a lot!"

Fluttershy nodded, "I agree, Twilight's song is pretty good."

"I think it's divine." Rarity chips in as she was finishing her nails.

"I would like to hear it too, if you guys don't mine." Zephyr called from the front seat of the RV.

I smiled, "I just hope that Maud won't be annoyed by our music."

Maud respond, "I never get annoyed, only when someone steals boulder." She pet her 'boulder' on the dashboard of the RV.

"So, I guess were all set?" I asked everybody.

We all nodded and Twilight started to play on Rarity's keyboard.

-Music-

[Twilight Sparkle]
Nothin' stays the same for long
But when it changes doesn't mean it's gone
Time will always get away
As it leaves behind another day

[Fluttershy]
Things may come and things may go
Some go fast and some go slow
Few things last, that's all I know
But friendship carries on through the ages

[Rarity and Fluttershy]
Things may come and things may go
Some go fast and some go slow
Few things last, that's all I know
But friendship carries on through the ages

[Rainbow Dash]
Been around for a long time
Rockin' out hard 'cause I'm in my prime
Maybe it'll change further down the line
But my friendship carries on through the ages

[Applejack]
Every single style has somethin'
Different it can say
There's nothin' wrong with being unique
And special in your own way

[Pinkie Pie]
Maybe you wanna be a pop star
Get your fifteen minutes of fame, wha, ah! Ah, oh!
That won't last forever
But friendship remains the same, ah-oh, oh!

[The Rainbooms sans Sunset Shimmer]
Things may come and things may go
Some go fast and some go slow
Few things last, that's all I know
But friendship carries on through the ages

[The Rainbooms]
Things may come and things may go
Some go fast and some go slow
Few things last, that's all I know
But friendship carries on through the ages
Ooohhh, oh, carries on......


Once the music stopped, Zephyr was clapping and I could of sworn that I saw Maud smile just a bit. We all looked to our right and the ocean was seen right next to us.

"We're here." Maud observed.

"Bet you can't wait to see your girlfriend in her bikini?" Rainbow smirked.

"Rainbow..." I whined.

"You hush now, Dash." Applejack demanded.

"Fine." She grumbled.


-Zephyr's point of view-

The girls went to get changed while I got into my trunks in the male changing room. It wasn't anything special, it was just the same pair of swim trunks that I got when I was in Appleloosa. After I got changed, I went back to the RV to get three umbrella's, cooler and towels of everybody's symbols. I walked to the beach and picked a spot that was empty. I set up the umbrella's, towels were laid down, and suntan lotion was on the cooler. I proceed to spray myself with suntan as I saw the group of women in their bikini/bathing suit.

From the right, Maud, Rarity, and Fluttershy were wearing one piece bathing suit that had their favorite colors, grey, white and pink. Rainbow, Applejack, and Twilight were wearing a two piece bikini, with their favorite colors as well, rainbow, orange and purple. Pinkie for some reason has disappeared, but that didn't worry me one bit. When the group dispersed, Sunset was right behind them and my heart was beating at the speed of Pinkie's drums playing a song. She had an orange bikini with two different color stripes that made her stand out.

"Wow." I was starstruck to say anything else.

I saw her lie down on her own towel, that was right next to mine, and she untied her bikini to expose her curvaceous back. I felt my face burn up when she handed me the liquid suntan lotion. She looks at me with an unsure look. I gulped, 'Man up, this is your moment with her.' I thought.

She slightly blushed, "You going to stare or are you going to apply suntan lotion for me?"

I nodded, "Alright." I squirted the lotion onto my hand and rubbed my palms together.

I took a deep breath and touched her back. She slightly moaned out because of how cold the lotion was. This didn't help my member to slowly get aroused. Thankfully, I was wearing slightly baggy trousers so it wouldn't be noticeable, but I was still embarrassed. I continuously rub the lotion onto her back and watched myself to not get any lower to her butt and sides.

"Could you do the sides for me as well?" She asked.

I gulped, "L-let me get more lotion."

Luckily the girls already left to play in the water and didn't notice us. I put more lotion on my hands and did her sides, but slipped my hands on her side breast's. She yelped as bit, but I continued from the top of her neck, back and lower back.

"Lower..." She cooed.

Now my hands are getting shaky because of how she said 'lower.' I breathing harder and slowly complied. The only thing I did was I went to the border of the bikini and applied the lotion there. After that I wiped my hands with an extra towel and tie her bikini back into place. Just to make sure there isn't any 'mishaps', I double knot the tie.

"T-There, how are you feeling?" I stuttered.

"You should massage my back often." She informed.

I scratch the back on my head, "You think so?"

She nods, "Yes, we should have a session at my house or yours, depending." She winked.

My heart is taking a beating of how cute her hints are about the 'session'. I sighed, "L-Lets have some fun shall we?" I stagger.

She grabs my hand and I take her to the shore.


It was getting late and we were all pretty tired from the fun times we had. Volley ball on the shore, grilled vegetables for lunch, a nice stroll with Sunset as the sun sets in the horizon.... Did I just make a pun? Anyway, we packed our stuff and headed back to Canterlot in about an hour or two. I really didn't have the time to think about the time because I was in a deep conversation with Sunset and the Rainbooms.

Maud dropped us off at our apartments, we said goodbye to one another and they drove off to end their day. Twilight walked back to Canterlot High so that she can return to Equestria and we waved good-bye. I stretched my body to pick up the bags that we had and we headed to my apartment.

"I just need to drop off my stuff real quick." Sunset announced.

"Alright, I'll leave the door unlocked for you." I said.

I went inside to set my clothes into the washer and started the machine. I got into the bathroom, turned on the shower, took off my sandy clothes and stepped inside. As I washed myself, I hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Zephyr?" It was Sunset.

At first I was silent, but spoke, "Yeah?" I croaked.

I hear her come into the bathroom and closed the door. Thankfully the curtain wasn't see through. "I accidentally locked myself out of the house. The landlord doesn't come back until the morning." She explained.

"T-That's unfortunate." I stated, "Do you want to stay here for tonight?" I offered.

Then I hear a zipper being unzipped and my breathing got heavier as my heart began to beat faster than before. I hear the ruffle of clothing coming from the other side of the curtain.

"I would like that a lot." She said.

"G-Great... I'll take the couch and you can take the bed." I stuttered, trying not to think what is going on.

I swear my hearing was getting better because I hear something unhooking and I just imagine Sunset's breasts. 'Stupid brain!' I shouted internally. I looked at my crotch and it was already aroused. 'You're not helping either!' I internally complained to my organ.

"I don't think, I would allow that. I think we can share." She whispered.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked knowing what will happen.

I saw her hand grab the curtain and slowly reveals herself in front of me. My eyes went wide when I saw Sunset nude. I gulped as my cheeks were burning hot and Sunset was no exception. She covered her breasts with her right arm and her private area with her left. Her eyes go down and her eyes widen at my aroused member.

"P-Please don't make this harder than it has to be." She pouted.

She steps in to let the water soak her hair, I just stand there to memorize all of her curves. She wore a bikini when we were at the beach, but this is taking it to a whole new level. She suddenly grabbed my hand to grab the soap. I look at her eyes and she nods. 'Holy shit... She wants me to wash her!' I thought. Even though I was already done cleaning myself, I couldn't miss the opportunity to wash my own girlfriend. This was the first time that this was happening and I couldn't help, but smile.

I rubbed the soap into my hands and massaged Sunset's delicate skin. First was the shoulders, down the back, to the hips and to her legs. I glanced up to catch a glimpse of her nethers, she turned around to face me and I stared at her full naked glory. Her breasts showed her erect nipples, her slim stomach let the water drip down to her other lips were winking at me. 'She's horny.' I thought. I got back to my feet and stared at her aqua eyes.

"You look beautiful." I blurted.

She look to the side, "N-No... I'm not."

I place my hand on her chin and moved her head to me, "You are. No matter what they say, you are amazing. I love you Sunset." I explained.

I saw tears streaming down her cheek, "I love you too Zephyr." She sniffed.

I leaned in as Sunset did the same and our lips touched one another. She prod her tongue to get access into my mouth and I allowed her to. She moaned as our tongue intertwine with one another. Sunset puts her hand around my torso and squeezed my body with hers. Her skin rubbed against my erection, her breast and nipples rubbed against my chest. My hands go towards her butt and my palms gently squeezed her cheeks. She squeaked, and moaned in pleasure. I felt her right hand touch my staff and I grunted through her mouth. We released our tongues to look at one another. I saw her eyes were half way closed as she reached to turn off the shower with her other hand.

Sunset leaned in to my ear, "I want you..." She moaned.

I smiled and bend down to only pick her up bridal style. She yelped, but giggled as I carried her to my room. I opened the door and walked to my room. I toss Sunset to the bed, closed and locked the door. I turned to see Sunset exposing her wet body to me.

"Warm me up before I get cold." She motioned.

I jump towards my bed and all the festivities were a blur. Sunset and I made pure love as we pleasured one another. I didn't know how long the night would last, but I didn't want to end.


I awoke on my bed to feel another source of warmth right next to me. The realization got to me, Sunset and I made out in the shower while naked, we made love in my room and now she was sleeping next to me. The best thing is that later tonight is the prom. I got up from the bed, covered Sunset with another blanket and got dressed. I open my closet to look at my dress shirt that dad got me at Las Pegasus. I went out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen to cook Sunset breakfast. Once it was finished, I carried her plate, a TV table under my arm and her orange juice into my room. I place the drink on the night stand and set up the table to set the plate and drink on top.

I leaned in towards Sunset to peck on her lips. She mumbled something, but I put my hand under the sheets to touch her hip and slowly go up the side of her body. Her eyes opened and once she saw me, Sunset gasped when she laid her eyes upon her breakfast. Scrambled eggs, sliced pairs, a granola bar and orange juice.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." She purred.

She sat up and the blankets exposed her body. Immediately my staff stood in attention and Sunset noticed. She smiled as she ate her breakfast.

"I see someone is ready to scramble me this morning." She said as she ate the eggs.

Then I hear a knock on the door, "Who could that be at 7:00? It's not even Monday for the newspaper." I said.

"You go ahead and answer that. I'll get dressed." She said finishing her breakfast.

I smirked, "Your clothes are in the bathroom."

She blushed, "Right... C-can you carry me?" She asked.

I smiled and moved the table out of the way to pick her up like I did last night. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the lips.

"Do you know I love you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I do." She smiled, "I love you too."

I carried her to the bathroom and set her down onto her feet. She got to the pile of mixed clothes and grabbed her own clothing. I grabbed the door knob and closed it behind me.

"Lock it in case it's a guest." I explained.

"Alright." She said from the other side and locked the door.

I sighed as I when to the front door to open it. When I opened it, I saw a women in a suit and had a name tag that said 'Landlord.'

"Hi, my name is Miss Narval. I'm the Landlord of this apartment complex." She introduced herself, holding out her hand.

"My name is Zephyr." I said shaking her hand.

"I suppose that Sunset Shimmer is here with you?" She asked.

"She's in the bathroom right now." I told her.

"Ah, then give this to her when she is finished." Narval informed me by giving Sunset's keys.

"She gave me a letter at my door step that told me that her keys were on the kitchen table and would be at Zephyr Nights apartment. So I did what she asked for and I shall excuse myself." She explains and leaves.

"Thank you." I told her as she made her way towards the stairs.

I look to my left, where the mail box was, to find a letter inside. I grab the letter, close the door behind me and proceed to open the letter to read the contents.

Dear Zephyr,

Tonight, when you get back home from your prom, you'll get to see my gift at your door step. I pulled some strings here and there to make your day perfect.

From your new buddy,

Dr. OcSid


All that Sunset and I did the rest of the morning/afternoon was naked cuddling and making love to one another. Though it had to end because the Prom was just in the matter of hours. We got dressed into our outfits and looked at each other. Sunset was wearing a light blue dress with a red veil under it. She wore blue leggings as well that complimented the dress. It was a simple dress and I liked how it was. I was wearing just a collar buttoned up shirt with dress pants, dress shoes and a belt.

We were currently outside the apartments and I offered my arm, "May we walk to the Prom, my love?" I asked.

She smiled, "Why of course." She pecked my cheek and wrapped her arm with mine.

The walk to the school was short and the Prom already started. We saw several people flowing into the gym. When we went inside the gym, the music was roaring through the interior as everyone was dancing their butts off. I scanned the tables and finally saw Sunset's friend gathered at one table with two chairs available. I saw Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity wearing an assortment of dresses that were simple just like Sunset's.

"Well would you look at that." Applejack announced us.

"You look so romantic." Rarity commented.

"Thanks." Sunset said.

"I-I like your suit, Zephyr." Fluttershy complemented.

"Hey, you stealing Zephyr away from Sunset?" Rainbow claimed.

"W-W-What??!!" Fluttershy stammered.

Sunset chuckled, "It's fine Fluttershy, Rainbow's just pulling your leg."

She sighed in relief, "Rainbow, honestly..." She huffed.

Rainbow was silent, but Pinkie spoke up, "I brought Vinyl Scratch to be our DJ for the Prom. Principle Celestia said it would be a great idea for her to be DJ for tonight!" She explained.

I glance around the gym, I spotted the punch table and some pastries. Though when I saw the punch, I saw several people were staring at us, particularly Sunset. Several of the people were signalling me to walk to them. 'Alright I need to talk to them, this needs to stop.' I thought.

"Hey Sunset, I'm going to get some punch and pastries." I told her.

She took a seat and smiled, "That's fine, a little bit of sugar never hurts, especially since we went to the beach yesterday."

I nodded and walked towards the punch table, trying to keep an open mind. There was the two boys that are in the same gym class as I , but there were three girls that were familiar, but weren't in my class. One girl was wearing a wizard's hat and a light blue dress that had stars all over, she had white hair with light blue highlights. The second girl and the third girl were wearing the same dress, but their hair color was different, blonde and purplish pink to be exact.

"So you're the guy who's dating Sunset?" The wizard hat girl asked.

"That's right. What of it?" I wondered.

"The name is Trixie and these are my... friends. Snips, Snails, Fuchsia and Lavender." She introduced them to me.

I nod as I grab two plates and two cups, "What did you want?"

The blond one, Lavender, spoke, "We heard that you're being mind controlled by Sunset, but our boys here have confirmed that this isn't true."

Trixie cleared her throat, "We now know that you are dating her because you actually love that... Demon."

I stopped when she said that and stared at her with the look saying 'What did you say, bitch?' I saw her smile at my reaction and the group just snickered.

I calm myself down just a bit, "What do you mean, demon?" I grit my teeth.

Fuchsia laughed, "You mean you don't know?"

"I guess he doesn't know." Snips commented.

"Sunset destroyed the entrance of the school, tried to mind control us to take over another world. She is a different being from another world." Trixie explained.

"She isn't like that. I don't care about her past, what I care about is that she is being herself and I love her for that." I said.

"So you love her because you pity her?" Lavender asked.

I was about to say something , but I heard something behind me, "It's not because he pity's me." Said a voice. I look behind me to see Sunset unhappy.

"Oh look, its the demon bitch." Trixie commented.

"Look's like she is here to defend her clueless boyfriend." Lavender claimed.

My hands turn into a fist and I prevented myself to punch one of them, but when I saw to Sunset, she was getting upset. Oh, hell no!

"Why can't you just let this go?" I asked them all.

They all laughed, "We here to just to tell the truth about what happened."

"She saved you when the Dazzlings mind controlled everyone!" I shouted.

"What if that was a cover up to make her evil again?!" Trixie accused.

I look to where Sunset was and I saw her running away into the school. I glance at Sunset's friend and they went towards my direction.

"Go get her, Zephyr!" Applejack yelled.

I nodded, "Right!" I ran out of the gym to look for Sunset.

I looked everywhere, the nurses office, the classrooms... The girls locker room and bathroom, and where our lockers are. I look at the clock and it was around ten minutes till midnight. 'Where else has she gone?' I asked myself internally. Then it came to me, Sunset has access to the office and an assortment of keys. Then it came to me: the roof. Why didn't I think of it before? It was probably the only secluded area that she would be at.

I found the stairs leading to the roof, that was hidden behind the janitors closet. I found the door by accident when I was getting a mop from here to clean the gym. Though I didn't know that it led to the roof of the school. I ran up the stairs, but the tip of my foot didn't catch the stair and I fell onto my shins. The stinging sensation didn't stop when I slowly slid down the stairs on my shins. I may have scratched them, but despite the pain, I got up to my feet and continued to hobble towards the roof.

I lightly opened the door, but the wind blew to where I almost fell back down the stairs. I fully opened the door and closed it softly, I hid myself behind the door and I saw Sunset standing there. I didn't know what was going to happen, but when I heard her sing all of a sudden, I kept my eye on her.

-Music-

[Sunset Shimmer]

Power
Was all I desired (I desired, I desired)
But all that grew inside me
Was the darkness I acquired

When I began to fall
And I lost the path ahead
That's when your friendship found me
And it lifted me instead

Like a phoenix burning bright
In the sky
I'll show there's another side to me
You can't deny

I may not know what the future holds
But hear me when I say
That my past does not define me
'Cause my past is not today

Ambition
Is what I believed
Would be the only way
To set me free

But when it disappeared
And I found myself alone
That's when you came and got me
And it felt like I was home

Like a phoenix burning bright
In the sky
I'll show there's another side to me
You can't deny

I may not know what the future holds
But hear me when I say
That my past does not define me
'Cause my past is not today

When Sunset stopped singing, her transformation ended and she slowly started to fall down to the ground. I sprint towards her and caught her in my arms to give her a big hug. At first she was surprised that I came out of nowhere, but I felt her head resting against my shoulder and she was squeezing me.

"I know that your past is not today. Sunset, no matter who you are, I will always love you." I whispered in her ear.

I felt water landing on my cheek and I felt my shoulder being soaked, but I didn't care about that. I got my right hand and stroked her hair.

"I-I'm so glad I met you..." She sobbed.

"I'm glad that I met you too." I said.

Sunset moves her head to face mine and I smile. She was crying because she is happy, not because she was upset. With my left hand, I wiped off Sunset's tears away gently.

"I love you Sunset." I told her.

"I love you too, Zephyr." She sniffed.

We stare at each others eyes, passionate about one another, Sunset closes her eyes and leans in. I lean in and our lips meet once my eyes were closed. My heart beat fluttered happily when our tongues intertwined and our saliva mixing was addicting. We pulled out to breathe fresh air and Sunset was smiling.

"Let's make our future a reality." She smiled.

I nodded, "Yes, let's."

Author's Note:

Alright after this is the epilogue. I hope you guys are enjoying it!