• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 3,416 Views, 19 Comments

The Canterlot Transfer Student - Tank Drill



When Zephyr realizes that his parents are making him live in a new town by himself while they are working over seas. He immediately meets up with Pinkie Pie and the others making him like this place than before... Than before...

  • ...
9
 19
 3,416

Events Leading To Prom part I

-Zephyr's point of view-

Time seemed to fly by when I was with Sunset, from the first day of class to final exam week, we went on dates after school. It may have been forever since we've been together, but it had only been about 3-4 months. By the end of the second month, Sunset got more cuddly with me and I didn't mind it at all. At first we were embarrassed that our bodies touched one another, but slowly got used to it. By the end of the week, she pecked my cheek and napped right next to me. That made me the most happiest man alive when she did that and I returned it by kissing her forehead as she slept.

When the finals passed by, Sunset and I were invited to the beach with her friends. It would be kind of weird for all these women and one guy going to the beach, but they didn't mind it at all. I agreed to go and so did Sunset. Apparently, Sunset invited another girl name Twilight to come with us. I asked her where Twilight was from and she told me that she was from far north. I didn't know any town that was from up north, but I knew that some farmers and families live up there. Though that didn't stop me from being suspicious.

Before we went to the beach, Rainbow and Applejack took us to Dr. OcSid's Mall. Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie were going to meet us there, while Big Macintosh, who is Applejack's brother, drove us there in his pick up truck. We all had a chat about random stuff until Rainbow said something.

"So, I guess you guys are going to the Prom?" She asked Sunset.

"Yes, I'm taking Zephyr with me as my date." She said holding my hand.

I nodded as I remembered that day, which was before finals, when she asked me, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I chuckled.

"Have you guys kissed yet?" Rainbow asked to get more juicy details.

I nodded, "Just a peck on the cheek." I slightly blushed.

"WHAT?!" Rainbow and Applejack shouted to which Sunset and I flinch in response.

"You're telling us, that you guys been together for three in a half months long and you haven't kiss on the lips!" Rainbow stated.

"Uh..." Sunset blushed, "Pretty much."

"I know that you're together and I know you guys wanted this to be a slow relationship, but is it a bit too slow?" Applejack wondered.

Now that I think about it, yeah we have been taking this a bit too slow. Heck, I haven't even thought of kissing Sunset on the lips. Or getting to the next base which was... Oh by the Maker, I need to get my moves straightened up to get closer to Sunset. There was one other thing that bothered me the most, it was about that first date. When I asked her about the past, she went into a daze. I asked her once in a while when the time was right, but she refused to tell me. I asked her when she would tell me and she said when we go to the beach with Twilight. I didn't know what that mean't, but if it mean it would give me an answer, so be it.

"We're here." Big Mac grunted as he stopped the truck at the drop off area.

"Thanks, bro." Applejack responded by patting his shoulder.

We all hopped out of the truck to see that Pinkie and the others were there too. They greeted us as Big Mac drove off into the distance. I looked to my right to see the Mall in it's full glory. It was like five warehouses combined into one to make this huge monstrosity. It took my breath away as well as for Sunset. It was a good thing I went to the bank and withdrew around $250.00.

"Well, are you going to gawk or come with us?" Pinkie asked.

"Y-Yeah." I gulped as I held Sunset's hand.

"Oh no! You're not doing that, darling. We're taking Sunset to one place in particular that you can't come." Rarity said snatching Sunset's hand away from me.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she was being dragged with her friends across the parking lot.

"Don't worry about me, Sunset, I'll meet you guys at the food court." I said walking beside them.

"Sounds like a plan. See you soon." Sunset said pecking my cheek.

"Stop that this instant!" Rarity grunted, but I refused and pecked her back to which Rarity groaned.

I felt Applejack's hand pushing me away, "Alright you love birds, you need to go, go on get!" Applejack winked.

"Alright, alright." I laughed as I made my way towards the entrance and detached from the group.

I walked around the mall until I came across the electronic store. This one in particular had mom's 16 Gigabyte hard drive and Ram were displayed at the front window. It reminded me that my parents, after all this time, didn't make their promise, but I didn't care anymore because Sunset was in my life. I decided to walk inside to browse and once I was inside confetti cannons popped into the air. A banner came down saying 'One millionth costumer!'

"Congratulations!" A women in a staff uniform cheered, "You're our one millionth costumer of our store. You get this brand new computer with the new 16 Gigabyte hard drive and ram!" She presented the computer with her hand.

"Also, you get to meet up with Dr. OcSid himself at the Reuben's Restaurant today around noon! You can invite up to seven people, including yourself to meet up with him!" She said, handing me the ticket.

"Uh... Thanks." It was all I could say because I never had won anything in my life.

"Would you like to send this computer to your house or apartment?" She asked.

"Yeah, that would be great." I smiled.

"My name is Janet, and here is the paperwork to fill out." Janet gave me the clipboard and a pen.

I filled out the paperwork and handed it back to her, "Thank you, and have a nice day."

I looked at my watch and it was 10:30 am, I had an hour or so to kill, but first I needed to find Sunset and the others. I was really happy that I mysteriously won this prize and I wanted to share the wealth. I happily walked around the mall, searching for my beloved and her friends.


-Sunset's point of view-

Zephyr went away to browse around the mall, while Rarity took us to a shop that held all sorts of women's clothing. There was several reasons why we went to this store in particular: to find a bikini for the beach, get more underwear and to find a dress for the prom. When I told Rarity that I didn't have any dress for the prom, she immediately thought of this store. The girls scattered to find what they needed as Rarity took me to the bikini section first.

"Rarity, I know we have to go to the beach soon, but why did you make Zephyr leave?" I wondered.

She browsed through different bikini's and sighed, "I didn't want to spoil the surprise that your going to give him."

"What? The surprise is going to be me in a bikini? I really don't get it." I told her.

She gasped, "You need to keep his eyes on you at all times while were at the beach because there is going to be competition."

"Competition?" I scratched my head.

"He's going to be drooling, figuratively speaking, all over other women."

"I'm pretty sure that won't happen."

She raised an eyebrow, "Sunset, all men do this and you need to do your part to distract him as much as you can."

I sighed, "Fine, what did you have in mind?" I gave in.

"Ah ha!" Rarity responded, "This will go great with your figure!"

I looked at the bikini and it was orange with a yellow and purplish color strips on the left side. I smiled as I saw it. It had my favorite colors and the purple was a bonus, signifying that I was under the influence of Twilight.

"Don't just stare at it darling, go ahead and get dressed." She said handing it to me. "I'll go and search for the dress for your prom."

Rarity headed to the dress area, while I got to the changing room to try out the new bikini. I locked the door behind me as I took off my jacket to then stripping off my top and pants. When I took it off, I glance at myself on the mirror, again my bra was a little tight on the shoulders, but my panties were a nice fit and my figure was still slim. 'Just to Zephyr's liking.' I thought taking off my bra.

"Sunset?" Rarity asked for my attention.

"Yes?"

"I got a dress for you and I need to know your bra size, because you were complaining about your shoulders." She explained.

Glancing at the tag of my bra, I told her my new size and she happily passed the dress under the door.

"I'll be right back~!" Rarity sung.

I put on the bikini top and proceed to put on the bikini bottom. I look at the mirror and it I felt like I was going to steal Zephyr's eyes because of how I looked. I took off the bikini and hung it back up on it's hanger. Rarity came back to pass on the new bra and when I put it on, my shoulders felt immediate relief. 'Now I need to buy around five or six of these.' I thought as I took off the bra and put on my old one. I put on the dress, it was just one piece dress, but when I fest my eyes on myself, I looked amazing. I put on my black jacket and the dress is fantastic with it. I decided to throw my arms out and made a pose.

"Satisfied with my picking?" Rarity asked.

I smirked, "Yes, it's better than expected." I continued to take off the dress to put on my original outfit. Then I opened the door to ask Rarity where she found the bra size. She pointed to the general direction and I picked up what I need. I walked to the check out desk to purchase the items and the cashier gave me the receipt.

Item Total Price
1 Dress $12.75
5 Bra $2.00

Subtotal $14.75
Tax 5.00% $0.74
Total $15.49

It took a chunk off of the money I saved because of the concerts the Rainbooms and I have earned. 'I hope Zephyr will like the dress.' I thought. Then speak of Tartarus, Zephyr was at the entrance of the store just as the last bra was put into the paper bag.

"Zephyr! Why in the Makers name are you here?" Rainbow asked.

Apparently, Rainbow and the others were done with their shopping, they were carrying their purchased items in bags. I took my bag, closed it tightly and joined up the slightly heated argument. I saw Zephyr with a huge smile on his face to which I raised an eyebrow of why he was so happy.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked.

"I went to the store and turns out I was the one millionth customer to show up. They gave me seven VIP tickets at the restaurant called Reuben's Restaurant here at the mall." He beamed.

"Did you say, Reuben's Restaurant?" Rarity wondered, "THE Reuben's Restaurant?!"

He nodded, but was suddenly scooped up by Rarity that repeatedly saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!"

She released him and was slapped on the back by Rainbow and Applejack, "That's great to hear." They said in unison.

"I'm so nervouscited I am!" Pinkie jumped repeatedly.

"Pinkie, that's not a word." Fluttershy commented.

"That's not all though." Zephyr said.

I raised an eyebrow, "What else did they give you?"

He smiled, "Were meeting Dr. OcSid for lunch."


-Zephyr's point of view-

Women can be scary when excited. Especially when I told them they'll be meeting Dr. OcSid for lunch. After my ears have been ringing from the screams of Rarity, Pinkie and Fluttershy, we made our way to Reuben's Restaurant. Sunset and I were currently leading the group to the establishment while we held hands. I noticed when we walked through the mall, the floor, walls and glass somehow got fancier. Maybe it's the golden tints that made the building pop out.

"Did we enter the noble part of the mall?" I asked.

"Why yes, darling. The mall has three classes installed in this mall. We're in first class, but before we were in second class and I don't want to even mention the third class." She explained.

"What's wrong with the third class?" Sunset wondered.

"They have bad fashion tastes is all." She confessed.

"Uh, huh." Applejack responded, "Did we have to dress up in fancy clothes?"

I shook my head, "It was really sudden, but I believe that Dr. OcSid is a very busy man."

"Well, I don't mind. It's free food anyway." Rainbow pointed out.

"Oh! I love that kind of food!!!" Pinkie cheered.

"I wonder if Dr. OcSid like animals." Fluttershy squeaked.

I look to Sunset, who was silent and held her bag tightly. 'I wondered if that's her prom dress.' I thought. I slowly tightened my grip to get her attention and when she looked at me, I released my grip.

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Y-Yes, I feel fine. It's just that I wonder if my friend will approve of you."

"You mean Twilight?" I asked.

She nodded, "It might be silly, but I can't get it out of my mind."

I pecked her on the cheek and she blushed, "Worry about what's going on now instead of the future."

She smiled, "Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear."

I looked in front of me and saw the restaurant was just few feet from us. Just one look at the restaurant screamed out 'I'M FANCY!!!' and it blew me out of the water because I never expected for this place to be so close to nobility. We stopped at the booth and I handed the butler, yes a butler, the ticket I won at the store and he guided us to the table without a word. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I saw Dr. OcSid sitting at the end of the table, waiting patiently. We stood there as Dr. OcSid was staring in the air as if he's having an idea that will make the company better.

Finally he sighed and stood up. He had a brown suit with a yellow shirt inside and a red tie, making the suit pop out. I heard Rarity whimper in excitement. It seems that she likes the suit that he was wearing. He took his cane, that had a small clay skull of some sort of goat on top and made his way towards our direction. His hair was white, probably due to age, the facial features didn't show any wrinkles and his eyes were a rare amber color.

"Good afternoon, Zephyr Night, it's a pleasure to be an acquaintance of you." He said holding out his right hand, which was covered by a glove.

"Likewise." I replied by shaking his hand.

He looks to the back, "What do we have here?" He wondered. "More of your friends wanted to join as well?"

We all nodded, "Splendid!" He cheered, "The more the merrier, I'd say." He picked up his cane and carried it to his original seat. "Well don't just stand there ladies and gent, have a seat." He smiled.

'Something tells me that this is going to be an interesting time.' I thought. We all took our seats, I sat next to Dr. OcSid, then it was Sunset, Applejack, Rainbow, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and back to Dr. OcSid. We all ordered our drinks, which was Apple Cider from a different city, and food. We were all silent because we're unsure what to say at that moment.

I cleared my throat, "Have you heard of my mother that is working in your company?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow, "You mean Debra Night?" He wondered.

I nodded, "Yes, she made the 16 Gig Hard drive and Ram."

He snaps his fingers, "Ah! Now I remember, she is a very important asset to the company. I heard that she had a son, but I would of never imagine meeting his son that is the one millionth customer of the electronic store." He boomed.

"Yeah, what a coincidence." I smirked.

"So, who are these fine ladies you have here today?" He questioned.

"Sorry, about that." Sunset said, "My name is Sunset Shimmer and I'm currently his girlfriend."

"Name's Applejack." She said.

"My name is Rainbow Dash, nice to meet you." She greeted.

"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!" She cheered.

"H-Hello, m-my name is Rarity." She stuttered.

"I'm Fluttershy." She almost whispered.

"Nice to meet all of you." He acknowledged.

Then the food and drinks came in, which was pretty fast compared to other restaurants, I got a fried vegetable bowl, while everybody else got something else. I didn't make out the details of what they had because I was enjoying the tasty food that was melting into my mouth. This food was the best thing I have ever tasted. It took me back into when I was a kid, when my mother was serving her own... Cooked vegetable stew and other meals.

"Are you alright Zephyr?" Dr. OcSid asked.

I opened my eyes and realized that I was tearing up. I grabbed the napkin and wiped off the tears, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine, this food is delicious."

I eventually finished the meal and Dr. OcSid stood up, "I would like to have a word with you Zephyr."

I gulped the last of my water and followed him towards the restroom. I looked back to the girls, especially Sunset when we both went into the kitchen of the restaurant. We walked passed the staff and saw a Chief who had a patch that looked like a rat with a chief's hat holding a spoon. I didn't want to question the chief's taste about style, but why a rat patch? I internally shook it off when Dr. OcSid spoke.

"Ah, Chief Remy." Dr. OcSid told the man cooking the next meal.

"Yes?" He acknowledged our presence.

"This boy hear saw a vision when he ate your fried vegetable bowl." He explained as he tapped my shoulder with his cane.

"Did he?" Chief Remy stopped the stove and turned his attention to us, "What did you see?" He asked.

I sighed, "I saw my mother bringing me cooked vegetable items for lunch when I was a kid."

"You miss your mother don't you?" Dr. OcSid asked.

"If you haven't noticed, my father is off on missions and my mother is advancing her techniques to make a better future." I explained.

"So you miss your parent, that's the problem." Remy said taking off his hat. "Sometimes I have that feeling as well, advancing my cooking from Prance to Canterlot for my career, I had to go away from my family. So, young boy, I know what you're going through and I believe Dr. OcSid can help you with that." He smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked and looked at Dr. OcSid.

Dr. OcSid looked at his watch, "Oh! Would you look at the time! I need to go on a business meeting."

"Wait! What did you mean you're going to help me?" I asked.

"Now, that's a surprise my friend." He smirked.

Dr. OcSid led me out of the kitchen and back to the table, where everybody was ready to go. I looked at Sunset and she looked concerned as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Now, you'll be taken home in a Limo. I hope you all had a nice time." He told everyone.

Rarity bowed, "Thank you for having us."

"Yeah the lunch was delicious." Rainbow commented.

"The Apple Cider was decent, but wasn't too bland." Applejack chirped.

"Love to talk to you more, sir." Fluttershy said.

"I would like to throw you a party next time!" Pinkie squealed.

"It was nice to meet you, sir." Sunset smiled.

Dr. OcSid faces me, "You got a keeper, Zephyr. Treat her nice."

I nodded, "I will." I grabbed Sunset's hand.

Dr. OcSid makes his leave while a butler leads us to the exit of the mall. Though some of the girls, including Sunset, were wondering what Dr. OcSid talked about with me. When Sunset asked me what happened back there and I told her that he led me to the Chief to have a nice conversation. It was basically the truth and I'm not worried about it. The only thing I'm worried for is the beach and the prom.

All of us saw the limo come in from the exit to pick us up. To my surprise, it was the same limo that I got in with mom. Everybody flooded into the limo and took our seats to get comfortable. I sat with Sunset and I leaned in to kiss her cheek, but she turned her head and our lips touched one another. We stayed like that for a while as our cheeks burned with embarrassment.

I pulled back and everyone went, "Ohhhhh!"

"I was trying to peck your cheek..." I chuckled nervously.

She lowered her head, "T-That's fine... I really don't mind the kiss... Thank you..."

"Y-Your welcome..." I said.

"Aw!! So romantic!!!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Hold your horses Rarity, I think they're getting it o-" Rainbow was cut off by a smack by Applejacks hat, "Ow!!"

"Like I said, you're not saying anything embarrassing than what is already happening." Applejack explained.

"She's right, you know." Fluttershy commented.

"Look at the cupcakes in the mini fridge!!" Pinkie cheered randomly.

As the group argued, Sunset and I look at one another, smiled and held hands as the limo driver closed the window so that he couldn't hear the arguing of our friends and took us home.


After that event in the mall, Sunset and I got ready to go to the beach. We were currently waiting in her house until Pinkie, yes Pinkie, picked us up in her new vehicle. We were currently cuddling and there was a knock on the door. Sunset, who was in my arms, slipped out and walked towards the entrance.

"Pinkie's early." I whimpered as Sunset's heat slowly seeped away.

She opened the door to find a girl who had purple hair with a pink strip highlight. She wore a skirt that matched her hair and a light blue shirt to make herself stand out. I wonder who this girl was, I've never seen her at Canterlot High before.

"Twilight!" Sunset cheered to hug her.

'So this is Twilight.' It thought.

"Hi Sunset, I was just surprised that I had time to spend with you, given my time schedule." She reminded.

I didn't make out what Twilight and Sunset were talking about, probably girl talk. They went inside and sat on the couch across from me. Twilight sat nervously and was fiddling with her thumbs, while Sunset happily sat next to her.

"Zephyr, this is Twilight and were going to talk about my particular past." Sunset stated.

My brow furrowed, 'She is going to help explain it? Was it too scaring that she couldn't explain it herself... Or is she secretly a lesbian...' I thought, but immediately shook off the thought of girl on girl action.

"Hello Zephyr, I've heard nothing but good things about you." Twilight beamed.

I sat up to give my full attention to them, "Same here, it's great to meet one of Sunset's friends."

Twilight's smile turned into a neutral expression, "Are you ready for the truth? What were about to reveal, better not break Sunset's heart. Do you Pinkie Promise to not break her heart."

"Twilight..." Sunset tried to protest.

"I promise." I replied quickly.

Twilight sighed and looked to Sunset and whispered something then faced me. She slightly smiled and took a deep breath, "We're not from this world at all."

".... What?" I was bewildered.

She sighed, "We are ponies from a world called Equestria, where there are mythical creatures, Pegasi, Unicorns, Earth Ponies and most of all, magic exists. I am a Princess of Friendship in Ponyville and my rulers are Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. They, including myself, are Alicorns, that have wings and horns."

I tried to take it in, but this information was being blocked by mere logic. I took a deep breath and breathed out as Sunset continued.

"I was a Unicorn student under the teachings of Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria, but I became too ambitious for my own good. I abandoned Celestia's teachings and stole Twilight's Crown that was holding the element of magic. I went through to this world and took over the school as a... Bitch as they call it. Twilight and her friends were able to stop me with the power of friendship and even if I was down, Twilight brought me back up to reform myself. It worked, but the school still hated me for what I did. Another event happened where three Sirens, mythical creatures that can hypnotize anyone, tried to take over the school, but we stopped them and I earned more respect from the school. Though even to this day, some people still treat me like trash, but you came along to change that." Sunset explained.

I couldn't believe it... Is my girlfriend some kind of lunatic? Did Sunset's friend put her up for this? Was this a sick joke? I could tell if it was a joke, this was coming out of someone who held her past to herself. There is one thing I would like to do in order to believe in Twilight and Sunset.

I sighed as I stood up, "I am willing to believe this, when there is hard proof. I am not saying that I don't believe you, it's just a tough pill to swallow. The other thing though where Sunset wasn't likable, I can get past that because you are you and your past doesn't define who you are."

Sunset smiled, "Thank you Zephyr." She sniffed and glanced at Twilight.

She nodded, "We'll be happy to give you proof."

I nod as I got up to grab the bags for the trip for the beach. Though a lot of questions kept on popping into my head. 'If what Sunset is saying is true, then she is a Unicorn... In all honesty, I don't care who she is. She is still the same Sunset that I fell in love with at the Pizzeria.' I thought. I don't care what society says that it's wrong to date a pony. Sunset is smart, funny, beautiful and most of all she stole my heart. I do care about her past though, I have an understanding why she had to go through such an event.

"You ready to go?" Sunset asked getting me out of my train of thought.

I shook my head inwardly and nodded, "Do you have everything for the beach?"

She smiled, "Yep!"

"I forgot mine at Equestria, so it would be a good opportunity to show you hard evidence." Twilight pointed out.

I smirk, "Alright, let's go." I opened the door and we set off to Canterlot high.

Author's Note:

As I was typing this, the chapter became too big so I separated it into two parts.