• Published 3rd Jul 2017
  • 26,878 Views, 503 Comments

Broken Trust - Nestee88



After being cast out of her brother's, Twilight felt completely unloved. However, karma is about to bite him and make him realize his misdoings.

  • ...
42
 503
 26,878

Lunar Consequences Pt. 1

“You. Did. What!?"

Twilight Velvet was furious at Princess Celestia when she told her what happened during the wedding rehearsal.

"How could you, as her mentor, just leave her there when she was just trying to help!?"

"I understand your frustration, Twilight Velvet, but her actions didn't solve anything. We thought she was being overprotective with her brother." Said Celestia.

"She wouldn't act like that if she had a good reason. She loves Shining more than you can possibly imagine!" hissed Twilight Velvet.

"I am fully aware of that. Believe me, I am, but we didn't know that the Cadence we thought we knew was an imposter. Even Twilight was fooled by her being a changeling. But in the end, she was right about something being wrong with her from the beginning."

"Well Cadence's behavior should've been the first indication that she isn't Cadence after all. It's not like her to just act like that towards everypony, she's the princess of love for Celestia's sake!"

"I agree." said Night Light. "We've known Cadence ever since our Twilight was a filly. She was one of the kindest ponies we had ever known. Even she is above behaving like that, and she damn well knows it."

Moments later, two Royal Guards appeared before Celestia and Twilight's parents, as they saluted her.

"Your Highness, we bring word that Princess Luna has returned to Canterlot." said one of the guards.

"Luna? When did she get here?" asked Celestia.

"Just five minutes ago, we told her the news of what happened in Canterlot, she insisted to speak to you."

"Very well, Sergeant. You may return to your post."

The two guards left the room. Celestia turned to Night Light and Twilight Velvet.

"I'm sorry, but I have matters to attend to. Please, make yourself comfortable in your quarters for the day."

Celestia walked out into the halls of the Canterlot castle with Luna. "I was wondering where you were, sister. I'm quite surprised you haven't shown after what had happened." said Celestia.

Luna sighed. "Well, it's complicated. I just learned that I had been drugged by the changeling queen. It was just recently I had woken up with help from the guards. I’m not sure how they went through our defenses.”

“I see.” murmured Celestia. “Well, right before the invasion occured, a bit of an incident occured, and I feel I’m partly to blame.”

“Oh? And what’s that?”

It was now the time for Celestia to open up for the truth. “You see, a while before our attack, we’ve noticed that my niece had been acting strange the past few days. She was constantly demanding things to go her way in an abrasive manner. I understood that this was her and Shining Armor’s wedding, but the way she treated Twilight and her friends unfairly. It just seemed to be that she was going through too much stressed and wanted the wedding to be perfect.”

“Then earlier today, while we were doing the wedding rehearsal, Twilight barged in the hall and was shouting that Cadance was evil. She didn’t even bring any proof, it was all just irrationality. She caused Cadance to run out of the room sobbing. I know Twilight had been a faithful student for me, but I couldn’t bear to see my niece upset by her like that.”.

There was no turning back for what she was about to say next. “Shining Armor then told his sister that she wouldn’t be his best mare and dismissed her from the wedding, and then all her friends walked out on her. I walked out with them, when I could’ve just talked to Twilight and try to understand what happened. Instead, I bitterly told her she had a lot to think about.”

“Sister…” said Luna.

“I know Twilight was better than to just act all stupidly. She has been the kind of mare that wouldn’t do anything horrible without a good reason. I’ve let Equestria down over my biases for my niece.”

Luna was dumbfounded by Celestia’s terrible actions. She couldn’t believe that her sister would endanger all of Equestria over a wedding. “I don’t understand, why didn’t you just bring the wedding to a halt until everything was safe?”

“It wasn’t easy for me, Luna. After seeing Cadance break down like that, I just couldn’t bear it.”

“But you should have at least listened. I understand that she's your niece, but the safety of our nation is more important than some wedding. Twilight was like a daughter to you, you practically raised her. How could you just toss her aside like that?”

“I felt like I didn’t have a choice...”

“But you chose to ignore a potential threat to Equestria. What’s happened to you, sister? Have you forgotten your role as princess? Have you even learned anything after I became Nightmare Moon!?”

Luna’s words hit Celestia like a ton of bricks. The fact that she brought up Nightmare Moon made her really regret what she had done, not only putting Equestria at risk, but also shunning her faithful student. “Luna please…”

“No, sister, you clearly have learned nothing! When will you realize that just waiting will only endanger all of us?”

Ever since Celestia had banished her sister to the moon a thousand years ago, she couldn’t help but feel that her incompetence had come back to her the day of the wedding rehearsal. All it could do was put her reputation on the line not only as a mentor, but as a princess of Equestria. Celestia never intended to let ponykind over a royal wedding, but she never could’ve thought that she would be deceived by a changeling queen.

"That's enough, Luna!" Shouted Celestia. "You have no idea how hard it was for me when I banished you! Every day since I've done it, I kept pondering to myself if I had even done the right thing. You stand here and judge me when you weren't even around for a thousand years, and that I've had to do everything on my own?"

Luna wasn’t through just yet, she knows that other ponies are responsible for the incident that occured. “Well sister, I want you to sit there and think what you've done. Where is Shining Armor? I want to have a word with him.”

“Yes, of course.”

---------

Shining Armor’s mind couldn’t let go of what had been going on the past several hours. He couldn’t forget the rage filled face of his mother when she found out that he disowned her sister. Even when he felt that Twilight was being too irrational during the wedding rehearsal, he knew that he went too far. He had been pondering whether the changeling queen’s mind control really influenced his decision to cast her sister out of the wedding, or that he consciously did it on his own volition. It almost felt like he was remembering somepony else’s memory.

He had been walking along lost in thought. He just then happened to find Spike in his presence, who idley walked by. He struggled to think of what do say, because he knew Spike was just as mad at him as Twilight was. Despite that, he walked out with the rest of the ponies who abandoned her. Difference is that Spike was afraid he would also get cast out if he spoke up to Shining Armor. He felt bad for Spike because he had been her assistant for many years and could tell he was close to her.

Deciding to bite the bullet, Shining Armor approached Spike, hoping that he would forgive him. “Hey, Spike.”

Spike turned around and saw him, giving a scorned look. “What do you want?”

“I just want to talk, that’s all”

“Forget it, you’ve said enough, after how much you’ve hurt Twilight.”

“Well, you chose to still stay for the wedding-”

Spike’s temper started to flare up. “Oh don’t you even THINK about turning this around on me! You know damn well I felt sorry for her! Admit it, you would’ve cast me out if I went to her side.

“Alright now you listen-”

“SHUT UP!!!” Spike roared. “I don’t want to hear anymore of your crap! You may have done it to Twilight, but I won’t let you do it to me! You never even cared enough to visit Twilight ever since she was sent to Ponyville, all you did was stay in this damn castle over here!”

Deep down Shining knew Spike was right. He never went out of his way to visit his sister.

“Spike, you know it wasn’t easy for me. I had way too much on my plate, I’ve had duties I needed to attend to. It’s not easy being captain of the Royal Guard. I’ve missed Twilight while she was gone, I just haven’t had the time in the day.”

Spike scoffed. “Oh please, you know you could’ve just taken a day off, but you didn’t do that, did you? You couldn’t even send her a letter, or anything? Not even tell here you and Cadence were together before the wedding?”

Just when Shining came to the realization that Spike was right, he sighed. “Yes, I should’ve told her about Cadence. I just wanted to surprise her, I didn’t think I would upset her this way. I had so much to do with Cadence that I didn’t have time to think about anything else.”

“Not even your own sister, pathetic.” Spike walked past Shining to get away from him, bitterly eyeballing him. “Just so you are aware, this is all on you.” he said as he left Shining there.

Shining Armor Was left thinking about everything, what he had caused, and how worse it could’ve gotten if the ponies didn’t succeed in saving Canterlot. His actions during the wedding rehearsal had cost him his reputation, not just as the Royal Guard captain, but also as a brother.

Then he heard a voice calling to him.

“Shining Armor!”

It was Luna, who went trotting towards him, filled with potential contempt. Her first intention was to understand what happened, and why things are as they are now. Shining Armor is filled with nervousness as he knows that she has many things she wishes to discuss with him.

“Princess Luna, it’s good to see you again.”

“We have to talk, Shining, right now. I want to know why the Canterlot invasion took place, and how the changelings were able to break through your barrier.”

Shining Armor couldn’t believe he’s being asked these questions. He thinks that if he gave his honest answers, he would be stripped of his rank as captain. At the same time, if he tried to weasel is way out of it and Luna still found out, she would banish him to the moon until he becomes an old stallion. The only way out of this this is for him to go forward and not sideways.

“I-I was under a mind control spell from the changeling queen, there was nothing I could do to stop it. It weakened my city’s defense. I thought it was Cadence all along and that she did it because of my headaches.” Shining Armor explained.

“What happened before the invasion?” asked Luna.

“We were having the wedding rehearsal. Just out of nowhere, my sister barged in yelling about how Cadence is evil without any sort of proof. I felt it was in my best interests to exclude her from the wedding and decided to go forward with it. I just didn’t want her to cause anymore trouble that what she already had done.”

Luna continued to question Shining. “And was your mind controlled during the wedding rehearsal?”

“No.” he said in defeat.

Luna couldn’t believe he had ignored what could’ve potentially been a major threat to not only Canterlot, but all of Equestria. “But Shining, even if she had made such a petty accusation, it’s your job as captain to but Equestria’s safety first. Even something like that should be considered a red flag and should be worth investigating. Because of you, we could’ve lost our kingdom!”

Luna’s words began to strike his nerve. He knows Luna has authority over him, but he feels he still should make a case for himself. “With all due respect, it’s not like you or Celestia questioned my orders, your highness.”

Luna gave Shining Armor a good smack in the face with her hoof.

“You’re lucky you’re not part of my Night Guard, otherwise I would’ve had you charged for derelict of duty!” snarled Luna.

To Luna, Shining was just as incompetent as her sister. A thousand years of peace had made them all complacent, ignorant of the threats gathering at their borders. She knew he can be careless at times, but a mistake like this is almost beyond forgiveness. She may have not known Twilight for long, but still wouldn’t condone him casting her out over a simple misunderstanding.

Luna continued. “As for your sister, the fact that you even shut her out only tells me that family means little to you.”

Shining Armor shot back. “Now you take that back-”

“No I won’t, Shining Armor. Her behaviour was no excuse for that. I understand that you must’ve been through much stress trying to put the wedding together, but you should’ve listened to your sister. Family comes first, you should’ve known that by now. Trust me, I’ve had more than plenty of experience with family. It’s the number one priority in life.”

“That’s easy for you to say, Luna. I’ve been through sleepless nights trying to get everything organized. You think I wanted to cast my sister out? You think I was proud of it? This wedding was supposed to be the happiest day of my life, and the last thing I needed was to see my fiance to get berated by my own sister.”

Luna sighed, trying to process what she was hearing. “I see now. So you thought your sister was being overprotective.”

“Not just that, it was like as if she didn’t even want there to be a wedding. Why should I invite someone who just wants to ruin things?”

“Whatever.” said Luna. “And what about the elements?”

“The elements? You mean Twilight’s friends? They decided to follow along with me, as did Celestia.”

“Well, I would like to have a talk with the elements. Can you summon them for me?”

“Yes, Princess Luna.” said Shining Armor.

Comments ( 140 )

IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*rubbing hands* I have a VERY good feeling about the chewing out next chapter.

About time.

"She wouldn't act like that if she had a good reason. She loves Shining more than you can possibly imagine!" hissed Twilight Velvet.

Is that why Twilight Sparkle tried to kill him in chapter one?

Or are we supposed to forget that happened? That's the motto of the story, isn't it, as long as characters get to hurt the ones the story wants to see hurt, nothing else matters. Logic is irrelevant.

No. Just... no.

9572696
Well they didn't know of that because Twilight didn't tell them.

The synopsis confuses me. Why wouldn't Shining forgive Twilight?

9572705
What do you mean?

Finally, we have been waiting for a very long time.

9572698
Neither did Celestia, apparently. Nor Shining Armor, who gets to be slapped around by Luna. The same Luna who has the gall to turn her own shortcomings around and all but blames Celestia for Nightmare Moon.

And it still makes no sense that Shining Armor wasn't mind-controlled at all. Twilight thought Chrysalis was evil because she cast a spell on Shining... but Shining wasn't under a spell actually. So why did Chrysalis cast spells on him when they did nothing? Makes no sense.

Also, what Spike said. About Shining never visiting Twilight. Did Twilight ever visit him? She was in Canterlot plenty, right? Doesn't seem that way.

Just give it to me now: Is this ever going to be more than an Accusation Fic? Because if not, then I won't be wasting your time from here on out.

Addendum: I am sorry for the tone. This was harsher than I intended. And it is tagged as part of the Accusation Fic group... it's just, will there be a part of the story that goes beyond just that?

9572727
Chrysalis did use mind control on Shining, but it was fully used during the actual wedding. The spells that were used prior were to make him believe that she was helping his headaches.

About Twilight not visiting Shining, Spike was just talking about when Twilight started living in Ponyville since the show's pilot.

You are only digging yourself a deeper grave, Shining Armor.

*Sniff* this fic is so beautiful

I completely forgot this story existed, thanks for the update and I can only imagine how Luna's interaction with Twilight's friends will go.

9572727
REALLY She didn't cast any spells over him! Wow! You didn't pay any attention to episode did you. you miss when Shining had a headache and She put a spell on to quote heal him with the pain...
2. when the wedding started what was the color of his eyes greenish color to show he was under her effect.
3. when she started her take over what did Shining do..NOTHING as he was a zombie under her control!

There your spells, or magic she used on him.
Thou the rest of his actions were his own and his own choices, and then accusing or saying why should he invite Twilight who was trying to ruin his wedding.
WOW!!! Not only does eh make excuses on sending the invite at the last second, but acts like a bucking bitch!
Hope Cadence sees what she marrying, a immature brat!

Also Celestia screwed up in several major ways!
One Cadence is her niece yet she couldn't tell something was up with the way she acted?
Or does she know nothing about her at all, also what was the color her magic....Pink, yet the fake magic was green.
Again that should been a clue, and Celestia choose to put up a wedding despite a major threat.

In other words she choose to ignore what could be a major problem the same thing she did with Luna.

9573041
Yeah but at the rehearsal, was he really brainwashed or were those his actual words?

Instead, I bitterly told him she had a lot to think about.

Don’t you mean:

Instead, I bitterly told her she had a lot to think about.

9573389
It seem it was his actual words, due to the pain and stress he was under.
That is for certain.

9573476
9573041
You didn't read what I wrote, did you? I'm not arguing he wasn't under a spell. This story argues he wasn't being controlled during the rehearsal but at any other time... because if he were, the narrative would be falling apart. That makes no sense.

It seem it was his actual words, due to the pain and stress he was under.
That is for certain.

That's for certain? Really?

Okay then. Prove it. Prove it wasn't part of Chrysalis's control over him. Even when we know she was controlling him before, like when she didn't agree to his choice of sash, used her magic on him and then he ended up not wearing it when she didn't want him to. And wore it when he was freed of her control, by the way. (So much for Chrysalis not controlling him before the wedding)

So yeah, I'm waiting for proof.

Look, I get people love Accusation Fics for some reason. But please don't twist what I wrote.

9573476
The thing about fake Cadence's "migraine spells" is that they increased Shining's stress over the wedding.

9573389
9573635
The spells still did have influence in his actions, he just wasn't controlled directly during the rehearsal.

9573665
Let me ask you a question then: Twilight Sparkle wanted to cancel the wedding because Fake!Cadance was using mind-magic on her brother. (Her saying she was warning about an attack in chapter one is a lie, by the way).

Was she right to think it was bad enough to cancel the wedding over?

Either it was, then Shining Armor wasn't fully in control of his actions. Or it wasn't, and she was panicking over nothing.

Which one is it?

See, a big problem with the story is how arbitrary it treats the characters in it. Take Luna.

Family comes first, you should’ve known that by now. Trust me, I’ve had more than plenty of experience with family. It’s the number one priority in life.”

This is coming from the same person who'd tried to murder her own sister and now blames her for it.

Or how Shining Armor not telling Twilight about his wedding is a deathly sin in Spike's eyes... but her trying to strangle Shining Armor to death is just peachy.

How does that fit together?

9573476

9574147

9573665
I have heard there is debate among bronies about the rehearsal scene

9574147
Even though the spells had significant effect on him, he still had some control of himself at the rehearsal. It's just that they changed his perspective on things. Had Chrysalis not used the spells he wouldn't of thought this way.

9577168
I'm just one of those people that thinks he wasn't under the same spell that was during the wedding before the rehearsal.

9577168
It's the central premise of a majority of Canterlot Wedding Accusation Fics and ambiguous enough that different interpretations exist. Granted, I've seen stories where Shining Armor supposedly wasn't affected in any way during the wedding, which sounds kinda ridiculous.

9577905
So, he was being affected, but the way he was doesn't allow him to understand that he was because of his altered perception? I'm curious if that will get discussed in the story itself.

That would be quite a change. I mean, so far, the characters doing the accusing have an incredible talent to brush off any criticism aimed at them. Look at Spike here. He left Twilight just like anyone else, but he outright refuses to accept he did anything wrong. It's easier to push it all on Shining Armor, who of course totally agrees.

Why doesn't get Spike chewed out by Luna, honestly? He didn't even apologise to Twilight. Unlike Applejack, who did. Is there a reason for this?

9578483
also I agree Spike is being rather hypocritical

9577905
As am I

9578483

So, he was being affected, but the way he was doesn't allow him to understand that he was because of his altered perception? I'm curious if that will get discussed in the story itself.

That would be quite a change. I mean, so far, the characters doing the accusing have an incredible talent to brush off any criticism aimed at them. Look at Spike here. He left Twilight just like anyone else, but he outright refuses to accept he did anything wrong. It's easier to push it all on Shining Armor, who of course totally agrees.

Why doesn't get Spike chewed out by Luna, honestly? He didn't even apologise to Twilight. Unlike Applejack, who did. Is there a reason for this?

In the second chapter, Twilight wasn't necessarily forgiving of Spike. Still, she knew that he felt bad and was under peer pressure, everyone else just left on their own volition.

As for Luna, Spike left before Luna even faced Shining. So don't worry, Spike will meet the Mane 5 before Shining calls them in to see Luna.

9580140

In the second chapter, Twilight wasn't necessarily forgiving of Spike. Still, she knew that he felt bad and was under peer pressure, everyone else just left on their own volition.

When did anyone pressure him? He believes this to be true, but why is his belief enough? It's not for anyone else. He didn't care a bit about Twilight's worries, he didn't even listen to them unlike her other friends, he went with them when they left. Peer pressure looks like a cheap excuse and it doesn't help that Spike refuses to share any blame.

As for Luna, Spike left before Luna even faced Shining. So don't worry, Spike will meet the Mane 5 before Shining calls them in to see Luna.

I actually worry more that he will. Let me guess, he'll yell at them, make excuses that go unchallenged and leave in a huff, blaming them for everything and saying he never did anything wrong? Maybe beat one of them while he's at it? Or does the latter only happen to Shining Armor?

Honestly, Shining should leave. Everyone in your story wants to physically hurt, if not outright kill him, and I fully expect the story to cheer when one of them does manage to finally murder him. That's the sense I'm getting. They already made clear they care nothing for him at all. He should leave while he can. Let them gloat, it's not worth it.

Twilight had the gall to accuse of him of not caring about her, when she'd just shown she was fully ready to kill him for not apologising. Twilight's reason for escaping the mines was to save him, yet she doesn't feel any regret at all that she had to be stopped before she crushed his windpipe. And nobody, nobody cares.

Shining Armor needs to leave, for his sake. He'll end up dead with his supposed 'friends' and 'family' about. The story makes it clear. from Luna to Twilight: Murder is okay, but uninviting from a wedding is unforgiveable.

Am I really the only one who thinks that's messed up?

9580140
Nice chapter.

When you do the next chapter, has the cutie mark crusader overheard between the mane five and Princess Luna. I remember they are the flower girls for the royal wedding.

9580685
I believe they were in the wedding after the Canterlot invasion, so I don't think they'll be included here.

9581442
They were flower girls during the first attempt as well. During Cadance/Chrysalis's song sequence. I had to look that one up too, granted. :twilightsmile:

9581442
Yes, but they don't know that Twilight was betrayed by their sisters. I was only suggest to you.

9581548

9581455

Ah ok. It's been a while since I last watched the episode so I didn't exactly remember that.

9582828
I see, I'll take it into consideration.

9606241
Yes, The cutie mark crusaders won't like it when they will overheard and learn that Twilight was betrayed, if you know what did I mean.

Oh it would be cool if you could incorporate the fact that no one tried to find her after being sent to the canterlot caves with cadence. After they just cast her aside from the rehearsal, no one even knew where she was or checked up on her based on their disappointed looks when she crashed the real wedding XD

....Uhhh, Luna you CAN bring him up on Dereliction of Duty. He might not be part of the NIGHT Guard but he is still part of EQUESTRIA'S Military, meaning you have the authority to charge him as the Co-Ruler of Equestria and one of the Chiefs of State.

9606249
I honestly don't think I'm going to have the CMC get mad at their sisters for abandoning Twilight, just have them glad that they weren't hurt when they were fighting the changelings.

9657631
Okay, you made your point.

Speaking of which, what is the status of the next chapter?.

9657641
I haven't started yet, but I've already laid out what's going to happen.

9657660
Okay, informed us when are you going to start the next chapter.

9572727
I'm with you

it seems Shining is just meant to suffer again and again in this fic when many people arn’t reading in between the lines of what really happened.

something I did already. [read between the lines I ment]

Comment posted by Aether Spark deleted Jul 9th, 2019

9662109
Replying to your comments, keep mind while Chrissy did put mind control on Shining, he still had free will during the wedding rehearsal. So what he did to Twilight was a conscious decision on his part.

9662178
You said it yourself.

She was also increasing his stress on the situation and Twilight with her poorly worded explanations of what the situation was as well as her constant interfering with the wedding finally drove him over the edge.

And all because of one poor choice of words absolutely everyone is turning on him and hating him. Even his own parents, am I the only one besides Derpsby who sees everyone as overreacting? It was an isolated incident that occurred before the wedding maybe everyone should be more glad that the changelings were stopped rather than Focus all their hatred on one stallion for making a rash decision on the behest of the happiest day of his life being made chaotic by twilights poorly worded argument that Cadence could be evil.

Plus Twilight is being made very petty in this story as she was trying to murder her own brother just because her feelings were hurt?

Not to mention everybody's using the exact same argument "how could you do that to your own flesh and blood" and then they smack him when he tries to defend himself. Is nobody going to look at it from Shinings perspective?

9662254
What the spells did was that while one caused him to have headaches, the spell after that eases them, and then the process starts over again. That's what caused him to stress. Still, headaches don't justify him banning Twilight from the wedding over a simple misunderstanding, he still could've talked to her to understand why she was acting out. He's known her for too long to just up and do something like that.

9662712
what would you have done if you were about to marry the love of your life and your sibling who you graciously allowed to be best man is not only pestering your bride but continually interrupting festivities and constantly give half baked excuse sounding reasons for it.

all she literally said was "but she's evil!" that sounded like she was insulting his fiancée and the pony that cared for Twilight when she was a foal, how was he supposed to take what she said?

Oh my gosh! your right she is evil! thanks for revealing that, guards seize my evil fiancee!

lack of proper evidence lack of better reason to believe her.

at least she could have been more exact about what she was accusing Cadence of. Not to mention Shining gave sound reason rebuttals as to what she did present. if there's a fault to be had it's Twilight for not investigating deeper and presenting her case better.

granted she was right In the end about the invasion but this still would have been avoided if she said other things then. "mind control beam" or "she's evil!"

not to mention what about the other things I've said?

9662748
he could of at least postponed the wedding and ordered an official investigation or magical scan to prove her wrong but he didn't.

9721163
again, no solid evidence, poorly worded explanation, all signs explaining her concerns.

he wasn’t going to postpone the wedding based on a crude sounding assumption when it entirely sounds like Twilight misreading what was going on. again what would you do if your sibling seemed to be out to ruin your wedding and gave bad explanations for it?

as I said Shining still loved her but he wasn’t going to let the happiest day of his life go down the drain when it sounded like she’s overreacting. granted she was right in the end but nobody could have seen it coming if they didn’t see it with their own eyes.

and I feel like everyone in the story is only focusing on what Shining did wrong instead of being glad that the changelings were stopped.

I mean...

changelings are stopped, result “yeah good job”

Shining didn’t believe Twilight when she said: “she’s evil!” resulting in BURN HIM AT THE STAKE


it just doesn’t add up in the end and I feel like Shining is getting a lot of unnecessary hate. people make mistakes and can learn from them, hasn’t she already learned that or did the lesson blow right past her?

9721398
But you are also forgeting that he never even apologized to her ( nor did celistia but we are not talking about her right now). The first thang that hapened after the battle was celestia teling twilight she had a weading to plan like nothing ever happend. Ther add on to the point that twilight vould have died and no one seemed to care just makes them all a** h****.

9721413
They would have apologized when the chance was given. like during the wedding or off the bat as soon as everypony went off to relax or recover. I mean they did just stave off a changeling invasion.

Twilight didn’t exactly give anyone time to do anything, she just automatically tried to strangle her brother. Also, I think attempted fratricide is quite a bit worse than hurt feelings.

Login or register to comment