• Published 2nd Apr 2015
  • 4,261 Views, 77 Comments

Nidra's Road to Parenthood - Killjoy_Writer



Now happily wed, Nidra and Turquoise Blitz are expecting anything. But Nidra's sudden pregnancy catches them by complete surprise.

  • ...
10
 77
 4,261

Twelve- May My Mother Help Me

----Twelve- May My Mother Help Me----

Years later....

Nidra shook T so that he could wake up. What she was about to say was very important to their family. T groaned and sat up and stretched with a yawn. "What is it, hun?" he tiredly wondered.

"T. I'm pregnant. Again." Nidra announced quietly.

"That's good." T answered without registering the question. The realization struck him and he lit a candle and looked at Nidra. "What!? How do you know?"

"Well, I missed "my time" and I used a test and then it came up positive." Nidra explained as she levitated the test to him. T looked at it and then her.

"But it's been about a month since....y'know." T stated. "What happened to the sickness?"

"I don't know. Something tells me that my body is used to bearing a child."

"Must be." T nodded as he pecked Nidra's forehead. "Now let's get some sleep and hope your mom doesn't find out ahead of time."

"Oh help me Faust." Nidra sighed as she laid down. T blew out the candle and spooned his wife lightly before falling asleep.


Nidra sat on a hill, watching the clouds that were fluffy formations of her past friends go by. She knew that they were dead and gone but she wanted to remember them still. "This dream again?" a voice behind her stated. Nidra's head turned and behind her stood her mother.

"Yeah. I just miss them so much." Nidra sighed as she looked up at the passing clouds.

"Yeah." As Luna sat next to her daughter, a formation of Supernova appeared in the sky. They both looked at it a reminisced over his passing. "You usually don't have this dream." Luna pointed out. "Only when you were happy about something, like when you first slept with Peridot."

"Yeah."

"And I know what it is."

"Y-You do?" Nidra became a little nervous. Had she visited T first and made him spill the beans?

"Peridot must be doing well in school." Luna smiled.

"Yeah! He's a smart kid." On the inside, Nidra sighed in relief. She's glad that bullet was dodged.

"And you're pregnant again, aren't you?" Luna flatly stated. Nidra's "inner-self" facehoofed in defeat. How in Equestria did she know?

"How did you know?" she questioned.

"I started to notice a small bump and you've been being fatigued more than often." Luna replied with a smile and a look to her daughter. "You're bringing a new life into this world. I hope they will be as exciting as when you brought in Perri." Nidra smiled back and hugged her mom. They don't usually hang out outside of dreams but bonding though motherhood seems to be helping their relationship with Nidra being a daddy's girl and all.

They looked up at the clouds and smiled. Memories are the things that they never want to go. With each passing second, they can't forget their friends and loved ones. Nidra began to feel nudging and she giggled. "I think T wants me to wake up."

"See you on the other side, my daughter." Luna giggled.


"Wake up, mommy!" Peridot commanded. "You said we can visit Ponyville today!"

Nidra groaned and sat up with a stretch. "That I did Perri." she agreed. "Have you seen your dad?"

"He's talking with Auntie Claire." Peridot informed as he leaped off the bed.

Nidra thought about what her mother told her in a dream. I hope they will be as exciting as when you brought it Perri. Nidra looked at her hooves and thought about that first moment she held Peridot. Aunt Celestia was right, that feeling will never leave her. Even if she died. "Mommy? Are you okay?" Peridot wondered as he held the door

"What? Oh, yeah." Nidra got out and stretched a little and walked through the door. "What a gentlecolt." she smiled as she passed Peridot. Perri followed Nidra down the hall to the kitchen. "Go play with Idie, Perri. The adults need to talk." Nidra told.

"Awwww." Peridot pouted. "When will I be able to be an adult?"

"Later, dear." Nidra giggled as she lightly pushed him away. Reluctantly, Peridot went to the garden where Identity was waiting for him.

"He's a good kid, Nidra." Illusion noted. "Takes after you."

"That you are right about, Lu." Nidra agreed as she sat at the table with them.

"Why are we meeting again?" Claire wondered.

"We wanted to ask you guys something." Turquoise answered.

"Shoot." Illusion dared.

"What would your reaction be if we said we were expecting again?" Illusion and Claire's jaws dropped. There was an unnerving silence for a few minutes before Illusion spoke up. "T, you sly dog! You're joking!" he stated as he bumped a leg with a hoof. T shot that down with the reenactment of the Pinkie Promise. Illusion darted his attention to Nidra who smiled.

"Way to go!" Claire cheered.

"What's all the commotion in here?" Celestia wondered.

Illusion and Claire both turned to her and spoke in unison. "Nidra and T are expecting again!" Celestia looked up and noticed the small bump on Nidra.

Celestia smiled. "I knew all along."

"Mom told you, didn't she?" Nidra sighed.

"And Discord so watch out." Celestia winked. Being pregnant was one thing. But having and uncle that would make jokes about it is a whole other level, especially when he's the god of chaos. Nidra groaned and put her head on the table as she thought about what Discord was going to now. "But I don't understand, what happened to your sicknesses?" Claire pondered as she and Illusion turned back to Nidra.

"I don't know. It must be an "optional occurrence" for pregnant mares." Nidra shrugged. But why? Why was Nidra spared the most violent of puking now? Why not when she was pregnant with Peridot? "I just can't wait to see how Perri'll react to this." Illusion added. "He's going to be so happy to be a big bro."

"I hope he didn't get my stubbornness with the news." Claire sighed. "I was so mad to not be the youngest and only child when mom and dad announced T to me. But everything changed-"

"When the Fire Nation attacked." T finished jokingly.

"Oh shut it!"

Comments ( 7 )

The ending. When the Fire Nation attacked. PRICELESS!

6252630 Yes. After the death of Anthea, he remarried Nidra but still kept Oasis and Apollo as his children.

Hopefully this story will be finished, it's really good:twilightsmile:

"When the Fire Nation attacked." T finished jokingly.

I laughed my head off when I read this. I LOVE Avatar the Last Airbender and could not stop laughing :rainbowlaugh:

when are you doing more it been years

Login or register to comment