• Published 31st Mar 2015
  • 5,146 Views, 213 Comments

Marefriend Advisor - RobRoyale



After redemption, traveling back to the human world, and defeating Chrysalis, Sunset Shimmer will now face a new kind of challenge: Being an advisor for her marefriend Princess Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
11
 213
 5,146

Slumber Party 101: Never Again

Chapter 5

Some things don’t change between the human and pony world. Sunset had observed the certain personalities and quirks would vary from human to pony counterpart. Most of these differences were caused by the setting in which they were in. In Equestria most ponies she knew were adults while at Canterlot high they were teenagers. This led to varying moods, thought processes and opinions between the students.

For instance, though Sunset hated to admit it, the Flash Sentry she knew in the human world was more of a suave cool guy than the guard Flash Sentry in the pony world. Going through high school and being in the royal guard obviously had different effects on their overall behavior. Another example was Rainbow Dash. Though they were generally cocky, arrogant and full of it, the Rainbow Dash at Canterlot High seemed… worse than the pony one. Sunset speculated it was because the pony Rainbow had more responsibilities than the teenage one.

Aside from these differences one thing that did remain the same in both universes were the slumber parties. Due to Twilight’s schedule most of her nights were booked, which Sunset resented as she looked over each checklist. However this didn’t stop Pinkie Pie. The six of the seven ponies sat on pillows placed on the carpet of Rarity’s bedroom. When deciding the location Pinkie had protested wanting it at Sugar Cube Corner but due to the Cake’s children early bedtime the location was moved to Rarity’s. Twilight’s castle was suggested but she said she wanted to get out for one night.

“Here we go everypony!” Applejack wheeled in two large wooden crates. When she set them down and popped the lids dozens of fresh apple cider mugs were waiting for them. Each mug glowed with heavenly light.

“Um Pinkie Darling… can you turn the spotlight off?” Rarity protested covering her eyes.

“Oh, sorry!” The pink mare said flicking off the switch to a large spotlight from where she acquired it no pony questioned.

Rainbow Dash swiped one the mugs. “Aw yeah! Now this is a party!”

“Oh dear…” Sunset rolled her eyes. She was sitting next to Twilight pressed up right, which left a perfect position for snuggling if the mood arose at anytime.

Twilight looked to her and raised an eyebrow. “Something wrong?”

“Yes, aside from the slumber party you were at during the battle of the bands many of the others… involved drinking. This can’t end well.” Sunset sighed.

Rainbow Dash was already mid downing her first mug. Fluttershy had taken a mug and lightly sipped it being the most controlled of the group. Pinkie and Applejack were both following Rainbow Dash’s lead and downing their first mugs.

“Aw man this is the best stuff AJ!” Rainbow exclaimed finishing her first mug and grabbing another.

The farm pony tipped her hat forward as she finished her mug. “Ever since the Super Cider Squeezy fiasco I been making sure to save up a few crates for nights like these.”

“It tastes better with age!” Pinkie added letting her tongue loll out as she poured the cider into her mouth.

“I must agree its quite good.” Rarity took a sip from her own mug and passed one to Twilight. Twilight looked over the mug and sniffed it. She had drunken non-alcoholic cider before but from the smell this was what Rainbow would call ‘the hard stuff’. She took a reluctant sip and let the cold yet spicy juice rush down her throat.

“Nah Twilight you’re doing it wrong! Yeah got to take a real swig!” Rainbow exclaimed and demonstrated with her second mug of cider.

Twilight observed and went to do so when Sunset put a telekinetic barrier on the top of the mug. “I don’t recommend that.”

“Aw c’mon sunbutt! Don’t be a party pooper!” Rainbow Dash frowned.

“Hehe, party pooper! And you called her Sunbutt!” Pinkie fell back in a fit of giggles. Sunset wasn’t sure if the alcohol was already getting to her or she was just being Pinkie Pie.

Sunset cleared her throat. “I’ve seen you drunk as a human Rainbow Dash, it’s not pretty and I don’t want to find out if both of you act the same way when drunk.”

“Pfft!” Rainbow Dash waved a dismissive hoof. “You worry to much! Oh! I have an idea! Let’s play never have I ever!”

“No!” Sunset shouted.

“What’s that game?” Twilight asked raising an eyebrow.

“A horrible, horrible game that brings back to many memories.” Sunset visibly shivered.

“You’ve played it then?” Rainbow asked.

“Yes with all of you, minus Twilight, in the human world… there are things I wish I never knew that I will never be able to unlive.” She rubbed her forehead and sighed heavily.

Applejack raised a hoof. “Well then how bout good old fashion truth or dare?”

“I’m in!” Rainbow said.

“Me three!” Pinkie Pie sprung up. “I’ll go first! Rarity truth or dare!”

“Truth,” said the white unicorn finishing her first mug of cider.

“Do you like Spike?” Pinkie asked with a devious grin.

Rarity’s cheeks turned red and she coughed. “We’ll of course I do, he’s my best friend and little helper.”

“Noooo do you like him?~” Pinkie said again in a sing song voice.

Applejack grabbed another mug of cider and passed it to Rarity. “Also he ain’t little anymore.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about girls, my feelings for Spike are professional.” Rarity raised her muzzle attempting to give off an air of pride but her red cheeks countered it.

“Negative five points for Rarity!” Pinkie announced and pulled out a scoreboard with all their faces on it.

“Wait there aren’t points in truth or dare!” Twilight interjected.

The pink mare stood up raising a hoof to the ceiling. She tucked the board at her side and gave a proud grin. “This is truth or dare Pinkie Pie style! All stakes are on the line and we are here for glory and blood!”

All the mares looked between each other then at her. Rainbow Dash coughed. “Pinks you’re starting to scare me.”

“I-I’m fine with glory, j-just no blood please.” Fluttershy hid behind her mane. Pinkie Pie kept smiling cheerfully and downed her cider. It was at these moments when the pink mare was completely unpredictable and anything could happen. Typically anything could happen when around Pinkie Pie but now there was alcohol. Though Rainbow wouldn’t admit it outright this was starting to seem like a bad idea.

“Alright Rarity you’re turn!” Pinkie bounced.

Rarity cleared her throat. “Very well, Rainbow Dash, truth or dare?”

“Pft!” Rainbow waved a hoof and had a look of determination. “As if that’s even a question! Dare motherbucker!”

“How vulgar,” She sighed. “I dare you to allow some pony to touch your hooves.”

Silence. No pony spoke a word as the eyes fell between the two mares. Rarity had recalled during on of their spa events Rainbow Dash refused to get a hooficure because she didn’t like other ponies touching her hooves. If looks could kill at the moment Rainbow Dash would be on her way to the moon for one thousand years.

“You. Little. Bitch.” Rainbow swore.

“Rainbow! Language!” Twilight interjected shooting her friend a glare.

Applejack sipped her cider and gave a shrug. “Can’t control herself when she’s drunk.

Rarity was un-phased by the insult and smiled proudly. “Now, now darling this is truth or dare you accepted the dare and must proceed with it. Those are the rules correct Twilight?”

The purple mare nodded slowly but the look on her face said she didn’t want any part of this. Sunset merely shook her head recalling how events like these began the spiral downward to the pit of tartarus slumber parties. There were a couple knocks and the door to Rarity’s bedroom swung open.

“Hey girls I brought the pizza.” Spike said carrying a dozen Pizza Trot boxes. He set them down by the cider and took out plates for everyone.

Rainbow Dash looked him over and the dark gears in her mind began turning. Her anger towards Rarity lubricated the prankster gears of her head and a devious grin spread across her features. “Alright, fine then Rarity, hey Spike I need you to do me a favor, it’s part of a dare.”

The young drake handed a few pizza slices to Sunset and Twilight and looked up. “Huh? Sure what’s up?”

Rarity raised an eyebrow and spoke cautiously, “Rainbow what are you-“

“Get over here and lick my hooves!” Rainbow stuck her left hoof up and flashed an evil grin.

“What!?” Both Spike and Rarity yelled simultaneously. Though Spike looked more confused compared to the distorted concoction of rage and horror on Rarity’s face.

“You heard me dragon boy. Lick. Them.” Rainbow Dash pointed to her hoof.

Everyone around the circle, sans Rarity, had looks of absolute mortification. Twilight’s mouth hung open and her eyes darted between Spike and Rarity. Sunset grimaced.

“Yep, just like the human world.”

Spike stammered and took a step back. “Why do you want me to lick your hooves?! You hate ponies touching your hooves!”

“It’s a dare.” Rainbow Dash grinned. “Get to work.”

“Rainbow Dash! This is not what I had in mind when I dared you!” Rarity said with a growl in the back of her throat.

Rainbow shrugged. “You touch my hooves, your little boyfriend suffers.”

“Oh… it. Is. On!” Rarity yelled.

“Yeah, yeah, calm down and wait your turn.” Rainbow waved a hoof. Spike gulped and walked over, sitting down in front of Rainbow Dash. He was hesitant, very hesitant. Time practically slowed down as he took his hoof with her claws and lowered his mouth to it.

“Aw for crying out loud lick her hoof before Rarity goes for the kill!” Applejack barked.

Spike cringed and wrapped his long reptilian tongue around Rainbow Dash’s hoof slid it up and down. Rainbow Dash tensed up and gripped the pillow she was on. Her face went as red as the red streak in her mane. She bit her lip as the cold wet tongue slid around the underside of her hoof. If it were Pinkie Pie she would have been laughing herself silly from the how much it would have tickled. But Rainbow Dash could feel her body swallowing itself inward.

The only thing that made it worth it was the sight of Rarity gritting her teeth and holding back pouncing on her. Rainbow’s heart rate skyrocketed as Spike continued working on her hoof. She bit her lip and let out a short moan.

“Ack! Okay enough! Enough! Stop!” She flailed her hooves and kicked Spike in the snout. Spike bit his tongue and recoiled gripping his snout.

“Spike!” Rarity gasped and grabbed his hands. “Oh no I’m so sorry let me see.”

They were lucky it was Rainbow Dash and not Applejack. There was a large bruise on Spike's snout that was a darker color of purple than the rest of him.

“Let me get you some ice darling.” Rarity said.

“It’s alright I’ve got it.” He picked up one of the cider mugs and put it against his snout letting the cold wash over him. “That really smarts.”

Rarity sighed and gently pecked him on the nose. “I’m sorry Spikey Wikey.”

The injured drake blushed and smiled. “Why are you apologizing? You didn’t kick me.” He finished looking over to Rainbow Dash who, still flustered, was wiping her hoof of his saliva.

Rainbow looked up and frowned. “Hey its not my fault, Rarity made the dare.”

“Ten points for Rainbow Dash!” Pinkie sprung up next to Spike and nudged him. “So Spike… what was it like tasting the rainbow?” She cracked up and fell on her back laughing.

Spike glared at her but let out a little chuckle. Rarity however kept her gaze fixed on Rainbow.

Sunset sighed. “Yah well it can’t get any worse than this.”

“Alright ladies its my turn!” Rainbow let go of her hoof and smirked.

“I stand corrected.”

“Sunbutt truth or dare!”

“Truth.” Sunset said flatly.

“Aw c’mon!” Rainbow whined. “That’s no fun!”

“I don’t want anything to happen tonight that will shock or permanently scar Twilight.”

Twilight raised a hoof coughing. “I think it’s to late for that, I can never look at Spike… or Rainbow Dash the same way again.”

“Okay fine.” Dash rolled her eyes then looked up in thought. She pondered her ideas for a few moments then smirked. “What kinds of erotic dreams have you had about Twilight?”

Twilight chocked on her cider and did a spit take across the room. She coughed violently as Sunset patted her back.

“That would be implying I have erotic dreams about her period.” Sunset grimaced.

“C’mon you guys sleep in the same bed! You can’t honestly be telling me you don’t ever get any!” Rainbow raised an eyebrow. “Spill.”

“Now hold on I think we’re getting a little too personal here.” Applejack interjected raising her hat.

Pinkie Pie handed her another drink. “This will fix that.” Applejack sighed and took the drink downing it. Though she was now on her fourth as part of the Apple family she knew how to handle her alcohol.

All eyes fell on Sunset again including Twilight’s. Sunset felt her cheeks heating up and she let out a heavy sigh and lowered her head resting it against her hooves. “You really want to know?”

“Erotic truths earn an extra twenty points!” Pinkie Pie threw another empty mug to the side.

Sunset grimaced. “Fine… her bedroom, pink and dark blue lingere, socks, and magical manifestation genitalia. In the human world, at the beach, sexy swim suites, water sport, foreplay, hotel room.”

Everyone in the group stared at her as the room went quiet for now the second time. The only sound made was the pomf of Twiligt’s wings shooting up. Sunset groaned and hid her face with her hooves. Buck me.

Rainbow whistled. “Well damn, I didn’t take you for a kinky mare like that.”

“Let’s just move on.” Sunset hid beneath her hooves.

“Alright then that’s 30 points for Sunset!” Pinkie Pie smiled oblivious to the mare’s dread.

Sunset raised herself up and shook her head while trying to hid the blush in her cheeks. “Fluttershy truth or dare.”

“Um..” The cream colored pegasi looked to her hooves nervously. “Dare?”

“Okay, put this on and read this.” Sunset’s horn glowed and helmet plus a piece of paper materialized out of the ether and floated over to Fluttershy. The helmet fit on her head snuggly and went only covered her eyes and the bridge of her muzzle. It also had curved horns coming out on both sides.

“Oh sure!” Fluttershy adjusted the helmet and took the paper in her hooves with a little more eagerness seeing how she wasn’t be asked to do anything degrading.

“The condition is you have to say it like a war cry.”

“Um…” She looked down at the paper and read aloud with a little bit of force or at least as much as Fluttershy called force behind her voice. “But there is one they fear. In their tongue he is dovahkiin! Dragonborn! FUS RO yay…” She looked up from the paper to see Sunset snapping a picture. “Did I do it right?”

“Perfect.” Sunset giggled and put her camera away.

“Ten points for Fluttershy!” Pinkie cheered. “You’re turn Flutters!”

“Oh, um okay.” She looked among her friends. “Um… Twilight. Truth or dare?”

The lavender alicorn’s ears perked up. “I guess I’ll go with dare.”

“So then I dare you to…” She looked up in thought for a few moments but nothing came. She stared at the patterns on the ceiling unsure of what to say. Rainbow Dash smirked leaned over whispering in her ear. “Huh? To one shot four mugs of cider?”

“What?” Twilight’s gaped. She took a cursory glance at her mug, which was still her first, half full. Over the course of ten minutes she had been delicately sipping her cider along with Sunset. She personally had never been one for alcoholic beverages. The thought of being inebriated to the point where she couldn’t control her own actions and thoughts was not favorable to her.

Rainbow Dash hoofed her four extra mugs of cider. “Start drinking egghead.”

Sunset put a hoof in front of Twilight. “That could make her sick!”

“She’ll be fine~” Rainbow shrugged the comment off.

Twilight stared down at the rest of her first mug and the new drinks before her. Slowly she levitated the half full mug up with her magic. She leaned her head back and parted her lips as she tipped the mug letting the cold cider wash down her throat. The drink may have been cold but the rushing alcohol burned her throat and made her eyes water.

Sunset turned to her with wide eyes. “Oh Celestia…”

Twilight brought the empty mug down with a heavy breath. She trembled and licked her lips slowly. The group waited for her reaction, and was answered by Twilight grabbing the first full mug with her magic and forcefully chugging it.


“And so I said to Celestia: Pssh take your fat flank outta here I got this!” Twilight rolled back on her pillow laughing.

At this point she was thoroughly wasted. The game of truth her dare had made a rotation around the group and by this point Applejack and Sunset were the only two not drunk. Rainbow, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy were on their backs in a fit of giggles. Pinkie Pie was just Pinkie Pie drunk or not but Sunset was surprised by Fluttershy due to previously thinking that she would be the most restrained out of the group. However the usually quiet and innocent mare had at least six mugs of cider and was now giggling her flank off at Twilight’s remark.

Rarity however was riding a drunken roller coaster as she sat in Spike’s lap. Sunset would define her as an emotional drunk, a pony that flips through various emotions of sad, then happy, then enraged. She felt sorry for the poor drake as he received the brunt of the drunk filly’s emotional swatches.

Though Sunset’s empathy was doused by the drunken mare pressing up against her. Twilight was talking… a lot and she didn’t stop.

The lavender mare spilled a mug of cider she attempted to lift with magic. “Whoopsyyy~” She cooed and giggled. “And then we totally gang bucked Nightmare Moon in the plot!”

The girls erupted into more giggles. Applejack gave them a bemused look and drank from her mug. Unlike the other girls she was on her seventh mug of cider. Out of all of them she was the most tolerant to cider and could take down ten mugs before feeling the least bit tipsy.

“Ya’ll are something else.” She chuckled.

“Oh no~ you are AJ~” Rainbow Dash cooed getting up. “You and that rock hard sexy flank~”

“Beg your pardon?” Applejack raised an eyebrow.

Rainbow giggled swaying as she stepped forward with a half sultry look. “You are sooo sexy~”

“Um… thank you?”

“No really you are~” Rainbow licked her lips. Taking another step she tripped over Fluttershy and stumbled falling right into Applejack’s lap. “Hehe~ thanks for catching me~”

“I didn’t.” Applejack deadpanned. “You fell.”

Rainbow giggled again and leaned up supporting herself with her forelegs. “Have I ever told you how I admire everything about you?”

“Mhm, can’t recall.” Applejack shook her head.

“We’ll let me show you~” The cyan mare said puckering up her lips.

She was cut off by Applejack putting a hoof against her lips. “Rainbow you’re drunk.” She shook her head.

“Shut up I swear to drunk’s flank I’m not Celestia.” Her voice was muffled behind Applejacks hoof. She then started licking and kissing Applejack’s hoof.

Applejack’s cheeks lit up and with her free hoof she punched Rainbow Dash in the jaw. The mare flew back across the circle knocking into Rarity and Spike. The group topped over.

“Heeey Spike~” Rainbow giggled as she strattled the drake’s chest.

“Um… hi?” The drake looked up unamused.

“So ever seen the end of a rainbow before?”

“S-Spike h-how could you?” Rarity whined tearing up. Immediately her sad expression went slipped into a scowl. “Back off sister! He’s mine!” She pounced onto of Rainbow tackling her.

Sunset sighed and rubbed her forehead. “Maybe never have I ever would have been a better choice.” She mumbled.

Her thoughts were stopped by something tugging at her tail. She turned her head to see Twilight gripping on her tail with magic trying to pull her back. “C’mon hot flank~ I know Rarity has a spare room~” She giggled and pulled harder.

On a normal day Twilight would have the ability to drag Sunset with magic however in her drunken state it was like a little kid trying to pull at their mothers hoof.

How ironic. Sunset frowned and moved her tail out of Twilight’s grasp. “Not while you’re drunk.”

“But Sunset,” Twilight whined. “I saved Equestria multiple times!”

“And?”

“I want a hero’s reward.” She leaned in and nuzzled Sunset’s neck.

“You got a celebration for defeating Discord.” Sunset deadpanned. Though from what you described it sounded like Celestia was trying to rip of the ending to A New Hope.

“But, but I didn’t get anything after dominating your flank with the elements!” She whined again and bit down on Sunset’s neck.

Sunset yelped in surprise and quickly pulled away. However doing so gave Twilight the opening to lean over her and press her stomach against Sunset’s back.

“C’mon I beat you~” She lulled and nuzzled the back of Sunset’s head. “I own your flank.”

“It doesn’t work that way Twi!” Sunset raised her voice and glared behind her.

“Oooh~” Twilight cooed, “I like it when you go assertive domminatrix~”

Sunset blushed and sighed. “Applejack help!”

“Eeynope, I’m staying out of this.”

“Ooooo~” Pinkie Pie sprung up in front of Sunset. “I wanna play to!”

“No!” Sunset pushed Pinkie Pie back to her seat with her magic. A shock went up her spine as Twilight leaned over her and gave a lick to her glowing her. Sunset felt every part of her body tingle and she quickly darted out from Twilight’s grasp. She crashed into Rainbow and Rarity who were wrestling on top of Spike.

“Aw yeah! Foursome!” Rainbow yelled grabbing Sunset.

“No mine!” Rarity hissed.

“Celestia help me!” Sunset groaned and struggled to get out of the pony plus dragon pile. Rainbow had a hoof wrapped around her stomach and Rarity was trying to get at Rainbow leaving Sunset stuck in the middle. Sunset threw her elbow back hitting Rainbow in the side. She was relinquished from her grasp and squeezed out of the pile.

Twilight pounced tackling Sunset onto Rarity’s bed pinning her down. “Got you~”

“Oh for the love of!” Sunset groaned. “Twilight your drunk. Get off me!”

“Nope~ I want that flank.” She leaned down and bit Sunset’s neck. Sunset cringed and bit back a moan. Twilight kept nipping and pecking at neck and sliding her hooves down Sunset’s sides.

“Applejack help!” Sunset half moaned and shrieked.

“Sorry sugar cube. Not getting in on that.” The farm pony shook her head and sipped from her mug of cider.

Sunset groaned in annoyance as Twilight felt up her body. In retrospect this is what she wanted to do with Twilight however there were two problems with the current situation: Twilight was drunk and all their friends were in the room. She felt a jolt of pleasure as Twilight’s hoof strayed a little to far down. She stifled another moan.

“Ah! I’m sorry Twilight but not like this!” Sunset cringed. She leaned her forward and tapped her horn against Twilight’s there was a small flash and immediately following the lavender mare dropped down on top of Sunset out cold. She pushed Twilight off her and stood on all fours.

“Enough… is… enough!” She panted. Her horn glowed again and four of magic shot out nailing each of the drunken fillies in the head. The all fell back unconscious.

Spike sighed in relief letting his head drop onto the rug. “Sweet Celestia thank you.

Applejack whistled. “Impressive, though why didn’t ya’ll do that to begin with?

“Shut…. Up.” Sunset panted and dropped down onto the bed next to the out cold Twilight. “Never… again.”

Author's Note:

Well... this took forever! Okay good news! I'm back home from school and writing again :D I should have more chapters up hopefully more frequently. Personally with this I've never seen people drunk before and yet I'm in college. So I'm going off of what I've read. So enjoy the drunken antics. ^^