• Published 3rd Apr 2015
  • 5,052 Views, 194 Comments

The Shimmer In Her Eyes, And The Sunset On Her Body - MyLittleGeneration



In this story, Travis Rayne and Sunset Shimmer have a romance in the making at Canterlot High!

  • ...
18
 194
 5,052

Bruising From The Bruin

As I move on towards the gymnasium, I notice Gavin Creed getting in the locker room, and I catch up with him. "Sup, my boy?" I said to Gavin, catching his attention. He smiled at me, and did a little wave. Soon, we put on our gym uniform, and head towards the gymnasium. Yet, what I saw next to me surprised me. I don't know how I haven't noticed Rainbow in our gym class yesterday. Well, she's apparently in our gym class. "Sup, Dash?" I told her, catching her attention.

"Sup, man?" Dash said back. I was going to kinda talk with her a bit just because, but I notice the devil behind me. Bruin. Believe it or not, I could feel the breath of the buff, jacked-to-the-gills jock going down on my neck. He was right there. I didn't wanna look back or anything, so I just kept walking ahead to the gymnasium to do our warm-up stretches. As soon as that was finished, Mr. Whoopman calls out today's little activity in class today. Football. Not flag football, literal football. American football. How this was a thing, I don't know. Usually, legit American football is just an after-school sport, not played in actual gym classI mean, there were girls here, too! But hey, here we are. Football.

As soon as the teams were set up for the outdoor game as we went out, I talk to Dash, who was on my team. "Yo, Dash." I started. " Is Bruin really going to, you know, really kill me out here?" Rainbow laughed.

"Come on, sport." she said. "You think he'll try to brutally injure you out here? Don't worry. It'll be just fine."

"Yeah right." Gavin interrupted. "I remember that one little time where Bruin tackled me hard on the abdomen, and it sucked." He looked at me. "He might be QB on the team, but in gym, he's the one who gives the receivers hell." I gulped, but RD bumped my elbow.

"Don't listen to him, he's just trying to get you scared." She then laughed. Gavin looked a little mad at this.

"No!" Gavin yelled. But as soon as he yelled, the game started, and the other team punted the ball to us. Rainbow catches the ball, and dashes to the furthest she can go. She gets tackled by some other strong girl on the other team, and soon, we play from that point. Gavin decided to play as QB, as he says he is a great passer, which he actually was, as when the play started, he passed the ball perfectly to some other guy, who gets crushed by a huge dude, or one of Bruin's friends. Poor guy, atleast he survived and stood up. I won't though.

The time passed, and so was the ball. Over and over, both teams kept scoring touchdowns, and we were soon tied. 21-21. Wow. At this time, we had the ball ready to go wild down to the touchdown lane at 3rd down, and Gavin said he was going to throw it to me. I took a deep breath. I never caught a ball in this game, like ever. I kinda suck at football, well when it comes to catching, when I'm running, I'm a Usian Bolt of football, but some flyweight kid took that spot apparently cause he said so himself. Little douche.

Anyways, Gavin hiked the ball, looking very worried, until he saw me in the open. He passed the ball before getting hammered by some tall guy, and soon the ball flew. I saw the ball, but I also saw a running bull ready to kill his prey. Remember who I called a bull? Bruin. Who was his prey? Me. He rushed, hoping to obliterate me. So, what do I do? Just stand there, or try to dodge him, like a matadore? I soon jump like a fool out of the way of his rush, and I collapse, due to my poor landing, which led to the ball falling right in front of me. I felt so bad. I was in the touchdown lane, but I didn't want to suffer the bruise from Bruin. Gavin seemed upset, but he decided to go for it, right where we were. He was slightly off by the hit from the tall guy, but he stood his ground.

Hutt! Gavin hiked that ball, and we did the same play. He saw me in the open, and I was having the ball passed to me. Pretty much the same thing happened here. Bruin charged towards me, Gavin got hit by the same guy after the passed the ball to me, and I was in the touchdown lane. But difference is, I stood there, ready to take that ball like a man. I soon catch it, and feel so damn good abut myself, all happy and such. But someone ruined the party. Crashed down from one man, who is rather better defined as a beast. Bruin. He stood over me, as I felt very hurt and crashed down. Oh, the pain I couldn't handle. My sides felt like they were hit by a car. Or worse, a train. He laughed over me, and where the hell was Whoopman during this part? Blowing the whistle, indicating I got the touchdown? Thanks.

It was hard for me to get up, and while people turned to the school, because we had to change before the bell rang, I checked my side. Holy crap, this dude gave me a pretty big bruise on my side. It hurt to just look at it. It kinda hurt more to think about Sunset in this situation, too. Yeah. But thank god she wasn't here today, right? But quickly, I change in the locker room. I tell Gavin that he was right. He really does make you feel like hell. He hit like bat straight out of hell. But I ignore the stupid bruise, and I work on trying to go through the rest of the day, and soon the lunch period came about. I soon remember what was supposed to happen. Arin and Dash. It was time to try to hook them up. Let's see how this goes...

Author's Note:

Yeah, this chapter ain't my best, but I'll try harder! Hope your enjoying the story so far! Like it if you like it!