• Published 3rd Apr 2015
  • 5,052 Views, 194 Comments

The Shimmer In Her Eyes, And The Sunset On Her Body - MyLittleGeneration



In this story, Travis Rayne and Sunset Shimmer have a romance in the making at Canterlot High!

  • ...
18
 194
 5,052

A Nice Night Out

Well, after that kinda event happening, a day passes. Just like that. These days man... But anyways, lot of things were in mind. The one choir concert was going to happen soon, and not just that, me and the gang were going to head out into the city at night, just walking around and having some fun time. Then a sleepover at Sunset's of course! That was fun, so it'll probably be funner the next time I come! But I waited for that time to come, which was the next day. My mother knew about it, and she allowed me to head out with them. Plan set. The day took long before I settled in bed, waiting for the next day to come. It was like a free day. Teacher institute or something. With that, it was a free day. No school, no nothing. Just a relaxation site laid out.

Sunset called me on my phone, asking me to come over early really quick. I said yes, and headed over. Nothing was really going to stand in the way. The sun shined bright, it had a nice breeze going by. It brushed my skin gently. I take a scenic tour through Canterlot, then bump into a building. Dodo. Oh, it was Sunset's apartment. I enter the building, head upstairs to her apartment, and knock on her door.

She opens the door. "You're here!" she said, gleefully. "Glad you're ready to spend some time with me and the girls?" I simply nod, smiling. "So, you really got anything on your mind for the day?"

I thought of it. Not really- wait! There was a nice pizzeria that opened, and I heard that the place was super fantastic, so maybe we can chow down there for dinner at night. "What about pizza for dinner? Got the feeling?" I ask. "There's a new pizzeria that opened up. Papa Saint's."

She heard her stomach growl. "Well, I never did have pizza for a while. So, yeah, I'll dig it." She sat next to me on the couch. She touched my face with her soft and gentle hand. She stared at me with her dreamy eyes. "But first, before we spend some public time..." She smiled at me. She got up real close to my face. "Let's have some private time..."

With that, I blush deep red. We then start to kiss, then make-out. Back and forth, our tongues were going around. I pulled her close, and she did the same to me. Our eyes were closed, and we seemed to have a fun time making out. I started to sweat, and so I take off my shirt, with Sunset's permission, of course. It felt weird then. I felt like Edward from Twilight. Actually, no, Jacob. God, I hated both of them. But it's really what it felt like. I put my hands around her slender waist, her perfect blue jeans.

We took moments to catch our breath, then continued kissing and having some fun romantic times. No we didn't do the dirty stuff, and don't tell me you don't know what it is. You dirty, dirty, dirty people. Talking to you, boy. But anyways, Sunset took off her jacket that she wore, and she wore a tank top. I felt her smooth skin as I rubbed it with my fingers as we kissed. Man, this was getting pretty fun. Now I feel like we were having some strange PG-13 teen movie you-know-what. Sorry, I just can't really say the word. Honestly, as 'cool' as it sounds, it sounded (and looked, a friend showed me a stupid and strange picture, don't even ask) disgusting and weird. And we were born that way. Childhood ruined.

But sorry for that talk, let's get diving back in. Me and Sunset finish having some time together, so we then pass the time playing video games. Like Mortal Kombat, where I played as Scorpion, Cyber Sub-Zero, and my personal absolute favorite, Johnny Cage! We did a couple of matches, where we ended up having a tie in game wins, and so we concluded with a tiebreaker, where Sunset beats me with such a clutch. Sawing my Johnny Cage in half with Kung Lao. So gruesome to think about AND see.

It came around to the time where the gang would meet here, and then we would hang out. I realize that I didn't put my shirt back on, which I felt embarrassed, so I put it back on. Sunset does the same with her jacket. The gang soon come knocking the door. Pinkie stood there, all giddy. "We starting the part-ay?!" she asked, pumped up for the day.

"Yes, Pinkie. We're heading out now." Sunset responded. Pinkie jumped up high.

"Let's get this started!" she said, very energetically. We then head out, going around the city. We first decide to head into a bowling alley, where we played two games. I was a good bowler, and I played some mean moves. Dash on the other side, she was pretty much better. She seemed to be so awesome at everything. Like every sport in the world. Pinkie, being very energetic, rolled some blitzing speed balls at the pins, usually getting some cool splits and some strikes at times. Everyone else did just about fine. Fluttershy, rolled slow. Rarity, being classy when playing. Applejack, praying for a good hit, and then getting the good hits. Sunset, average. That's really all I had to say for her. She was decent at bowling. The first game, I won. The second game, Dash won.

"Good game, kid." Dash said, making me smile. She winks at me.

"You, too, rookie." I joked, winking back at her. She laughed. Sunset stood close to me. I checked the time, still had some time before it hit night and we can head out to Papa Saint's. We looked at some other places, then thought of walking the trail in the Evergreen Forest. (I know it's Everfree, but in human world, I call it Evergreen, k?) It was a nice scenic route, and we played a couple of jokes. As we hit this beautiful waterfall, Pinkie does the crazy, and jumps in the water. She jumps out of it, showing a face with chattering teeth. She wrapped her arms around her.

"Cold! Freezing! Don't enter water!" She went back to the gang, which we had a laugh at Pinkie being so random. She really brings smiles and laughs. She was definitely that type. Unique. Well, all of them were. We continued along the trail, chatting and such. We ran into some hikers and joggers, but we soon finish the trail. I looked into the sky, becoming night as the sun sets down to say hello to the other side of the globe.

"C'mon," I said. "I think it might be a fun time to chow down on some pizza at Papa Saint's, right?" Everyone nods in agreement, and we walk towards the pizzeria. It wasn't that far, just two blocks. The place was then full as we made our way in. We took up the huge corner booth, and take our order. A good ol' classic cheese pizza. Big and huge, with stuffed crust, of course. As we took our order, we had the chat, like we usually do. Well, what friends pretty much ALWAYS do. Now I feel kinda dumb.

"So,how about the concert?" Rarity asked. Oh yeah, the concert was coming up. I was pretty intense about singing 'We Are Young' out loud at the concert. "Are you girls, and you, Travis, ready for that night?"

"Yeah!" we all said, happily and prepared.

"Totally! Can't wait to sing!" I said. I really was pretty into signing it now. Now that I have the nerves and the testicular strength.

Sunset couldn't help but smile. "I know you'll do great!" she complimented. "My performance: I think I'll do well."

I looked at her. "Well? You're amazing! Your voice is so awesome!" I complimented. She started to blush, thinking I was just too nice and kind to say such a sweet thing that is totally true.

"Huh. Thanks, Rayne." she said back.

"Well, darling, you're voice really is fabulous! He isn't just saying it just to get you into him. He's speaking the dashing truth, my dear!" Rarity said. Everyone nods in agreement, telling Sunset they think the same for her voice.

"Well, if you say so. Never thought I'd get such a round of applause for my voice!" Sunset noted. I patted her on the back, as I was by her side. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, causing the girls to giggle. Pinkie going 'awww' by the looks of it.

We chatted some more and more, waiting for our pizza. The pizza then came over, with some wings ordered by Dash, and as it settled down, we wait a minute for a cool-down. As it cooled, we got some slices, and ate. Mmm. Man, this really was good pizza. The critics are actually right on something. We stuffed ourselves, getting full and done. The cheese and the stuffed crust were simply like enjoying a meal at Paradise Island, wherever that is. I don't know if there is such a place. I simply finish off my pizza slice after having a good couple. The gang does the same. Dash only had one slice, since she adored and loved the wings she got for herself.

"That was amazing!" Sunset said. "Good choice of eatery, Rayne." I laid back, relaxing and letting the food settle in.

"Eh, it was nothin'." I said back. "Glad we can hang out, though. And ya, pretty ready for the concert coming up."

Rarity speaks out. "Oh, it'll simply be DIVINE, child! Believe me!" I nodded. "We all don't need to worry. We'll all do absolutely perfect! And after that, the duet contest!" Oh, I forgot. The duet contest.

I turn to Sunset, who turned to me at the same time. "So," we both say, then stopping trying to let the other talk first.

"So, Sunset," I started to say. "I was wondering, if you'd wanna be my partner for the duet?" I looked at her, waiting for a response, while my face was red. God, I awfully do this a lot.

Sunset giggled. "Yeah, sure." she answered. "I'd love to! We'll plan after the concert, I guess." I smiled ever so happily! Yes! With me and Sunset, us singing together, it'd be the perfect couple. Pitch perfect! Bygawd!

"Alrighty, it's settled then!" I said, looking at the rest of the gang. "So, who's the partners for you guys?" I simply ask.

Rarity decides to tell hers first. "Well, me and Applejack are actually going to sing together, thinking it might be fun to perform such a duet. I mean, a fashion diva and a cowgirl, it'd be great!"

"Yup. Sure would be!" Applejack said in agreement.

"Um... well..." Fluttershy said, pretty quietly. "Me and Pinkie Pie were planning to do a duet. Just the two of us..."

"Yeah! It'll be funny fun!" she said, jumping high in excitement. "Me and Fluttershy, imagine that happening! Man, now that I think about it, we're kind of an odd couple. It's perfect!"

Then, it all led to... Rainbow Dash. I have a feeling of what's going to happen here. Dash looked down. "Dash?" Sunset asked.

She sighed. "I don't have one... yet." she said hesitantly. I had a feeling it would be Arin or something, or maybe not even close, but if it was Arin, well... you know. "I'll get a partner soon. Trust me. And together, we'll sing like the most awesome duet there ever was!" She looked back down at the one wing she didn't finish, but she quickly ate it afterwards.

As we soon payed for the pizza and food, we set out, having the amazing breeze brush our skin and hair. "Amazing wind we got here." I commented. "Let's head over to Sunset's I guess, before it'll get cold." We start walking on the sidewalk, but in the meanwhile, something seemed to catch my ear.

"Travis!" A loud whisper was heard, calling for... my name? As Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie were still in the pizzeria, using the bathroom, I start looking down a dark alleyway. Of course a dark alleyway. I got my heart beating then. "Travis!" the voice said, louder and more sudden.

Sunset stood next to me, and so did RD. They heard it, too. "You aren't going in there, are you?" Rainbow asks, as if I were crazy.

"I'll be a little unsafe and stupid here, and enter. You guys follow me." I whisper to them. I took the risk. I walked into the dark alleyway and stop. "Who's there?" I said out loud. My heart beated even more, and it felt like it was beating against my bare chest, like it'll be a little longer until it pops out of my chest.

"ME." said the voice. The dark, grudging voice. The familiar voice. As I heard it, chills went up my spine. I... I couldn't... No way. I got terrified really quick. The voice... it was-

"Bruin!" the voice shouted. Out from behind the giant dumpster, came a figure, tall and beefy. It was dark at first, but light came perfectly to show a crazed and broken Bruin. He had rags around him, and his eyes were bloody wide. His hair was messed up, looking like a psycho killer. He had a huge scratch on his cheek. But, what was held feared me the most. A gun. A magnum. It was aimed at me.

"How... how did you escape?" I asked, my voice starting to shake. He laughed.

"Broke out. Fools didn't see it coming. Did it the nice and brutal way, of course." he answered. Sunset's eyes were wide open.

"You KILLED cops?" she said. "Y-you broke out of prison, killing cops on the way out?"

He then aimed his gun at Sunset. "YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT! DAMN RIGHT I DID! AND YOU..." He seemed to be ready to pull the trigger. Rainbow was starting to get really scared and seemed to cry. She was terrified. We all were.

"I what?" Sunset asked. "Ruined you? You wanna kill me?" Bruin tensed up even more.

"You know, you've been a naughty girl, you know. A little bitch in this society. Nothing but a demon. A fiery-haired witch!" He approached forward, magnum loaded and ready to fire. "And apparently, you want me to shoot you?"

I looked at Sunset, thinking she was crazy. And plus, I didn't want her to get hurt. She wanted to get hurt for some reason. "Go ahead, coward! I dare you to pull the trigger! You don't scare me! Not anymore!" Bruin growled, and was about to have no problem pulling the trigger. As we were about to get out of the alleyway, he was going to gun us down.

"I'm not... A COWARD!" he yelled. "I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON! AH!" As he was pulling the trigger, the world turned into slow-motion. I looked at Sunset, tears running through her attractive eyes. I saw a light flash bright, and it was the gun firing. The bullet was flying out. Straight for Sunset. No... I couldn't let this happen. So I did the hero's move.

I jumped in front of her. The bullet then hit me. I took the bullet for Sunset. It ripped through my flesh, and blood splattered. UGH!

I collapse on the ground, as the world turned back to normal. Sunset looked at me, downed on the ground. She saw me take the bullet for her, and she cried like crazy. Tears were coming out, fast. She whimpered and cried. She knelt next to me, putting her hands on my body. I looked at Bruin. His eyes wide in shock. He still held the gun, but was in shock I would do such a thing. His hand was shaking and his lip was quivering. Rainbow Dash, she looked with tears... but with awe, too. She was... in awe? But wh-

Then, from behind, a man came. As bruin aimed his gun high towards Dash, believe it or not, the man grunted and took Bruin down. As the man tackled him, he was on top of him, then he laid a fist on his face. Then another one. Then another one. Until he was eventually bloody and knocked out. During the time, I opened and closed my eyes. Like I was going to die soon. I heard screams of horror, and looked back. The rest of the gang was here. I looked in front to see the man rise from the shadows. I couldn't believe it. I cried as I saw it. Arin. He came to save us.

He quickly rushed to me, and knelt next to me. He was crying, too. "Travis!" he shouted. It sounded like I was underwater. "Travis!" he yelled again. "Travis, you are going to be FINE! Don't die on me!"

Sunset did the same. "Don't Travis... I love you!" I felt like I was dying. Bleeding out, and I saw it with my own eyes. Blood streaming out of my body, onto the cold ground. Rainbow Dash then rushed up to Arin. Arin looked at her, crying. Rainbow cried, too. They stood there, then Dash did the move. She hugged him, tightly. Arin comforted her. He then looked back at me, then knelt by my side again.

What he said was probably my name, as I couldn't hear nothing much anymore. Then, as I heard the loud blare of sirens, I blacked out. Faded to black. I was shot. Dead.

Author's Note:

Enjoyed?