• Published 31st Mar 2015
  • 7,405 Views, 604 Comments

My Little Pony: Nakama is Magic - Hotspot the 626th



The World. What a glorious place. Seek friendship, and it'll lie stretched out before your eyes. If the endless dream guides your restless spirit. Seize it! Raise your flag and stand tall with your friends!

  • ...
13
 604
 7,405

Keys and Appeal

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! Happy Hearts and Hooves/Valentine's/Single Awareness/Deadpool weekend! I hope you all will have a wonderful weekend. Also, go watch Deadpool! Sneak in if you have to (unless you're under 13) and watch it. It was amazingly funny and good. Go see it with friends. Go bring your date, because its a romance movie too! Kinda. Way better than 50 Shades and the Twilight series.

Also, I've changed the poster thanks to Moheart7 again. The Mane Six and Spike are now in their pirate clothes. Yay! :pinkiehappy:

So, as always and for the next few days,

Read, Review, & Enjoy!

Last time on My Little Pony: Nakama is Magic…

"Chapapapa!" laughed Fukuro. "Look they've broken in! But they won't find Nico Robin. Even if you go to the room you guys saw earlier, they won't be there. Lucci is taking her to the Gates of Justice."

"Well, then…" said Rarity smiling as her horn began to glow. Her magic then glowed around the key in Fukuro's hand. It then floated out of his hand and floated to Rarity. Once to her, Rarity smiled towards the CP9 agent. "Thank you for our first key."

"But we should all be prepared to fight…" Zoro stated serious. "If any of us are able to retrieve the key before defeating the opponent, try to hand it off to someone and head for Robin. Understood?"

As everyone took off, Franky ran pass Rarity. "I'll take this, Girly." He said before snatching the key out of Rarity's magic. He then continued his run.

"Chapapapapa! I'm 'Silent' Fukuro! I like rumors! Gimme back my key!"

"Dammit!" said Franky frustrated. "I still haven't refilled my cola yet!"

"Yoyoi!" shouted the other ogre, Kumadori, as he began jabbing his staff onto the stone. "You damn pirates! You're doomed now that I've caught you here!"

"Shit!" shouted Nami as she held up her own staff.

Rainbow Dash readied herself as well. Though, she looked far more nervous than Nami did about the ogre in front of them.

"H-He's sleeping with the key right in front of him!" Sogeking/Usopp whispered dumbfounded.

Pinkie Pie was soon released from the unicorn's magic. "I know," she said whispering excitedly, "we're so lucky!"

"Please make yourselves at home." Kalifa said to the group smiling. Then, once the door was shut, she locked it. "Shall I… make some tea?"

Applejack and Rarity turned around on guard. "You!" shouted both mares angrily.

"Yes, please." Sanji said amorously.

"Sanji!" shouted both Applejack and Rarity.

"You've already drawn your swords?" Kaku asked with an amused smile.

Zoro smirked as his magic held onto two of his other swords. The third was still in its sheath. Zoro then replied to the satyr, "Yeah, since they're crying out for blood."

Twilight quickly dashed over to Luffy still smiling. "It'll take too long for us to find the tunnel and catch up to Robin. So we're going head them off!"

"Neat! How?" asked Luffy.

"With the 'Star Rocket Special'."

Luffy gasped in surprise. Then quickly, his mood changed to excitement. "Alright!"


Luffy & Twilight: We're always shining, running, forever
Sharing the best adventures together
And as we follow our dreams however crazy they seem
We won't stop until we reach the end so
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up heartbeat! We are the one! Go ahead!

My Little Pony
Nakama is Magic

The only rule that we obey is to run free
Mane Six plus Spike (chorus): We are best friends
Don't ever let a compass show you the way to go
Just pick the route that looks the most exciting!

Raise the flag and sail on full speed ahead
Straw Hat 7 (chorus): Go east, go west
It doesn't matter who or what's standing in our way,
We'll make it through them everyday

You won't get anywhere if you're waiting for the sun to rise
All (chorus): I can't wait
So spread your wings and meet it in the sky, leave earth below
Just follow its light and get going, go!

So as we're Shining, Running, Forever!
When all the pieces of our dreams have merged
You'll feel a joy inside that you can't explain
And that's the treasure we must find!

We're always shining, running, forever
Sharing the best adventures together
And as we follow our dreams however crazy they seem
We won't stop until we reach the end so
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up heartbeat.
We are the one! Go ahead!


"Keys and Appeal"

The Straw Hats, now with their numbers increased with the Mane Six and Spike officially joining them, invaded Enies Lobby and the Tower of Justice. Along with Franky, the Minotaur underworld boss of Water 7, they were now fighting against CP9, a secret assassination group for the Black Empire. They were fighting to get Robin back as well as retrieve the keys that each member had with the current exception of one. Most of them had run across an agent with the exception of Luffy, Twilight, and Chopper. The former two were planning to head off Robin and her captors while the latter was still looking for keys.

At the moment, Zoro and Kaku's fight had already begun. Both were sword masters in their own right and both had unique styles. Zoro with his three sword style and Kaku with his unique four sword style, Yontoryu, which involved the use of two swords and the satyr's own legs thanks to the Rankyaku technique. They were evenly matched; at least, until Kaku began to transform

But now, we turn to Sogeking/Usopp and Pinkie Pie.

"So, what's the plan?" asked Pinkie Pie quietly. She and Sogeking/Usopp were hiding behind a door looking on one of the CP9 agents (Jabra) sleeping.

"Never fear, my energetic companion, I always have a plan." Sogeking/Usopp said boastingly and also quiet. He then used his magic to push Pinkie Pie quietly into the room. Despite his bravado, he was still scared. "You sneak up and grab the key while I cover you from here safely."

"Okay!" said Pinkie Pie energetically while still keeping quiet. The pink mare then began to move.

Sogeking/Usopp watched cautiously as Pinkie Pie slowly approached the sleeping Earth pony. Of course, she did this in her own unique fashion too. From the door she immediately jumped into a bush. She then peered out of the bush before rolling over silently to a big rock outcrop. She had he back against rock before leaping quickly to a line of small rocks. Immediately, she contorted her body to match the shape of the string of rocks. She then went around the rocks. She slipped across and jumped into a tree.

"Hurry up, Pinkie!" said Usopp hurriedly and still quietly.

Pinkie heard the unicorn and slid down the tree. She then crawled towards the sleeping Earth pony. Once close enough, she stood up and prepared to grab the key; however, a rooster suddenly stepped in front of her hoof. "Huh? A rooster?" She said confused.

"Oh no…" said Sogeking/Usopp knowing what a rooster meant.

The rooster and Pinkie Pie stared at each other. Slowly, the rooster's expression turned into shock and surprise.

"Please don't crow. Please don't crow…" said Sogeking/Usopp worriedly.

Finally, the bird let out a sound. "Chirp!"

"Roosters don't chirp!" shouted Sogeking/Usopp caught off guard. Immediately after, he gasped and covered his mouth. 'I didn't wake him up, did I?' He thought to himself as he looked back. He saw that the Earth pony hadn't waken up. He immediately let a sigh in relief. "Thank goodness…"

"Pft."

Sogeking/Usopp heard a sound. He looked at Pinkie Pie where the sound came from. He noticed that her cheeks were puffed up and her mouth was sucked in though smiling as well. She was trying to keep from laughing. "Pinkie… Don't…" Sogeking/Usopp said nervously.

Pinkie Pie couldn't respond as she began to make spitting noises as her control waned. Finally, she burst out laughing. "The rooster chirped!" laughed Pinkie Pie hysterically. "I was totally expecting a 'cock-a-doodle-doo'!"

This did wake up Jabra. The Earth pony woke up, but was surprised to find the pink mare in front of him laughing and rolling. "Um, so, you're here, pirate."

Pinkie Pie stopped laughing and rolling. She felt her eye twitch and looked up. She saw that pony preparing to punch her and quickly reacted. She immediately rolled away dodging the punch. She then rolled back to Usopp and stood back up frowning. "Sorry, Sogeking. I goofed."

Jabra looked at the two ponies more clearly as he stood up. After picking up the key, he then gave a hardy laugh. "Ha! So you two are the ones who came?! The one who shot the Empire flag, and one of the mares that fell from out of nowhere, right?" The Earth pony then picked up a bottle labeled 'liquor'. He drank a bit before speaking again. "You guys put on quite a show before." He then laughed again.

Sogeking/Usopp shook nervously. "Did you see what he did to the floor…?" He said scared. What the unicorn was referring the crater that Jabra made trying to punch Pinkie Pie. It nearly the size of a pony.

"Phew! That was a close one. Thank you, Pinkie sense!" Pinkie Pie said happily.

"Yeah, sorry for attacking you half-assed." Jabra said grinning and loosening his tie. "You know how you are when you wake up. Am I right?"

"Yeah." Pinkie Pie said smiling and nodding. "Sometimes when I wake up, I can only get myself half out of bed. Or half-awake. Though sometimes I think I'm half-sleep. Or sometimes I think I'm dreaming of being half-awake…"

"This is not the time, Pinkie!" said Usopp quickly.

Jabra then began to transform before their eyes. His hooves changed into paws with big and sharp claws. His entire body grew three times in size. His face became even more elongated and wolfish. His coat went from being tan to grey fur while his mane seem to fuse into the fur. This new creature grinned down upon the ponies almost hungrily.

"Don't worry. I may not look like it, but I'm not into tormenting my opponent."

Both ponies gasped and stepped back in fear. "A-A Devil Fruit…!" said Usopp scared.

"The Dog-Dog Fruit, Model Wolf!" stated Jabra intensely.

"He's like the leopard guy!" shouted Pinkie Pie freaked.

"Now then, I'll just tear up your windpipe and that'll be it." Jabra then stepped forward ready to attack.

Both ponies readied to do whatever to survive against this monster when suddenly, the ceiling above them began to shake. Everyone stopped and looked up wondering what was happening. The ceiling finally broke as a giraffe and Zoro came falling down.

As he fell, the giraffe spoke sounding shocked. "Oh, shoot! I was gonna stop at the hybrid from but I went full giraffe!"

"A talking giraffe is falling towards us!" shouted Usopp in shock and Pinkie Pie in amazement.

Immediately recognizing the voice, Jabra laughed. "Kaku! That power of yours is too cool!" He stated mockingly before laughing again.

"A wolf?!" shouted Zoro shocked as he saw Jabra below in his hybrid wolf form. "What is this place?! A zoo?!"

Both Kaku, now a giraffe, and Zoro came crashing down into Jabra's room. Luckily, most of the debris falling did not harm either of them or anyone else. Both also recovered quickly. Still, Kaku was still shocked over his new transformation.

Jabra kept laughing seeing his fellow agent's new transformation. "Ox-Ox Fruit, Model Giraffe!" He said before bursting out laughter again. "You poor guy! To think that you'll be a giraffe-satyr for the rest of your life!" He then laughed a third time.

"What's wrong with giraffes?!" shouted Kaku prideful. "I like them!"

Zoro soon stood up opposite of the two transformed CP9 agents. He still had his guard up even while the two Devil Fruit users argues with each other. "To think, there were more Zoan type users in CP9."

"Yeah, what're we gonna do?"

Zoro was surprised when someone replied. He looked behind and saw Pinkie Pie. "Oh, Pinkie. You're here?"

Pinkie Pie nodded. "Yeah, and so is Sogeking!" She said before looking over at her side. She was surprised to find that the sniper was no longer standing next to her. "Huh? Where did he go?"

"Don't worry about him." Zoro said as he kept swords out. "We gotta deal with these guys."

"Alrighty!" said Pinkie Pie excited. She then pulled out her party cannon. "Time to party!" Pinkie Pie said as she fired her cannon.

"Huh?" Both Kaku and Jabra said as they immediately took notice of the sudden explosion. Both shouted, "Tekkai" and prepared to receive whatever was coming at them. They both stood as cupcakes hit them. They both released their technique confused.

"What?" Kaku said confused.

Jabra wiped with his paw a bit of frosting. He tasted it saying joyfully, "This is delicious."

"Um, Pinkie," said Zoro rightly concerned, "cupcakes do not make good weapons."

"Whoops, forgot to change my ammunition." Pinkie Pie said nervously.

"Enough eating," said Kaku to his fellow CP9 agent, "let's just finish them. Now, in hybrid form."

Kaku then began to change before everyone in the room. Zoro was immediately on guard while Pinkie Pie watched with intrigue. The large giraffe's body soon began to change slightly and many of its features became more satyr like such has his front hooves becoming more like hands. However, seeing that Kaku had a unique body shape (mostly his nose), this gave his hybrid form an equally unique shape. Now, standing before everyone on his hind-legs was a half-giraffe, half-satyr, and square-like creature known as Kaku. And for the most part, everyone that witnessed this new form had slightly mixed feelings.

"How lame!" Zoro blurted out in shock without even thinking.

"W-What!?" shouted Kaku shocked.

Immediately, both Pinkie Pie and Jabra began laughing. So much so that they both were crying from hysteria. While they laughed, Zoro remained silent and looking angry. He was immediately regretting what he said, berating how he lost his composure in front of the enemy. Meanwhile, Jabra was still laughing at Kaku mockingly. Kaku tried quickly to reign in his fellow agent's laughter with no avail. Of course, Pinkie Pie was not much help.

"Aw, come on now, paly. Don't get bent out of shape!" Pinkie Pie said before falling to the ground laughing.

Jabra laughed harder hearing the joke. "I like this mare!" he proclaimed. "Don't be such a square, Kaku!" He immediately laughed again. He too even fell to the ground and was scooting across the floor still laughing.

Suddenly, a pair of cuffs came flying through the air. While originally they were heading for Zoro's leg, because of Pinkie Pie's uncontrollable movement the cuffs instead locked onto her left front leg. Noticing this, she immediately stopped laughing.

"Pinkie!" shouted Zoro concerned.

"Huh?" Pinkie Pie said confused. "What's this? Where'd these cuffs come from?"

"Ahhh!" Both Zoro and Pinkie looked towards the door of the room hearing a familiar voice. There, they spotted Sogeking/Usopp freaking out. He immediately apologized again, "I'm sorry, Pinkie!"

"What're you doing?!" asked Zoro.

"Well, I believed those were Seastone hoof-cuffs like Robin's. Since our enemies are both Devil Fruit users, I thought they'd get weak if they were hoof-cuffed."

"So, why are they on me?" asked Pinkie Pie confused.

"Because…" Usopp said before he had to cover his mouth laughing before continuing. "…the giraffe's face was so funny I lost my grip." He then laughed out loud.

Usopp then made his entire body appear square-like. He then spoke in a robotic voice, "Who ever heard of a square giraffe…" He then went back to laughing again.

"He's right!" said Jabra before laughing again as well.

Finally, Kaku became angry. "How dare you all…?" He said as he placed his hoof-hand on the ground and contorted his body and neck back. "I'll show you the true fighting power of a power holder!"

Kaku then began to spin around with his hand on the ground keeping balance. He begun spinning faster and faster as his long neck began sweeping the air up and causing it to blow. This action made even Jabra stop laughing as he became concerned over what move his fellow agent was about to make. Even our heroes were getting worried.

"Sky Slicer!" shouted Kaku as he reached the maximum speed he could achieve.

"This isn't good." Jabra said actually worried before using the Geppo technique to move away.

"Duck!" shouted Zoro. The swords-pony then tackled Pinkie Pie and Sogeking/Usopp to the ground.

Just in time too. Kaku soon preformed his attack which sent out a circular Rankyaku blade. The air blade expanded out cutting through the walls at nearly the top of the room at different angles. The attack was so powerful that not only did it cut through the room, but through the entire Tower of Justice. Everyone in the room was astonished by the feat. Some more than others with Usopp being completely shocked. Kaku on the other hand was impressed.

In the next instant, because of the angle at which the building was cut, the top part of the tower slid down slightly until friction made it stop. Everyone in Jabra's room noticed this shift and could see it clearly as they now could see the sky. Because of Kaku's new length and reach, his Rankyaku technique was now longer and sharper than before. This would become a tough battle for Zoro but then, he liked a challenge.

"Even if your attacks are sharp, that's not threatening to me at all." Zoro said as he stood up strong. When he was about to step forward, he felt a sudden wait on this right leg, which confused him greatly.

"Um, Zoro…" Pinkie Pie said as she lifted up her left front leg; the one with the cuff on it. While one part of the cuff was on Pinkie Pie, the other was now locked on Zoro's right front leg.

Both ponies mouth's dropped as they knew what that meant. They were stuck together hampering either's abilities to do their skills effectively.

And Sogeking saw this as well. "Oh crap..."


Elsewhere, certain members of the Straw Hats were noticing the sudden change caused by Kaku's attack. Back in the CP9 meeting room, Luffy and Twilight were frozen in place having been caught off guard by the sudden movement. When the building stopped moving, they relaxed believing the worst was over.

"What was that?" asked Luffy confused. "Do you think everyone has already started fighting?"

"Let's just hope that whatever it was, it doesn't send the tower falling." Twilight replied before she got back to work. On the floor before her was all kinds of equations and pictures that looked to be directed to reaching the Bridge of Hesitation across the water behind the Tower of Law. She immediately began redoing her calculations.

"Aren't you finished yet?" asked Luffy impatiently. "You gotta hurry if we wanna rescue Robin."

"I just have to make sure everything goes right." Twilight said as she continued writing.

Despite Luffy's own feelings, he decided to wait. He knew his sister well enough that she would not stop until she was almost certain in success. This was important to her, and one wrong move would send them to a watery grave. So, despite wanting to go now, Luffy just waited for Twilight to finish.


Meanwhile, a few levels below them, Chopper – currently in his Heavy Point form – was making his way down. He stopped as he had come to a section of stairs that had be cut by Kaku's attack. Luckily, the building had not moved that much that the other part of the stairs and thus the lower section of the tower was not yet inaccessible to him. So, he easily jumped over onto the lower half.

"I better be careful…" Chopper commented to himself cautiously.

Then, Chopper heard someone coming down a hallway before him. At first he was scared, but then remembered why he and his crew was here. "I gotta be tough, for Robin." He said to himself. He then held up his fists and wore a determined expression showing he was ready to fight.

Luckily, when the creature revealed itself, it was Sogeking/Usopp, looking panicked. "Gotta find it. Gotta find it…"

"Ah! Sogeking!" shouted Chopper surprised. The young reindeer still could not tell the difference.

"Huh? Chopper?" Sogeking/Usopp said looking up the stairway. "Chopper! Thank Oda I found someone. I need your help."

"Okay!" Chopper said readily as he rushed down the stairs. Once at the bottom, he asked, "What is it?"

Before he spoke, Sogeking/Usopp coughed and cleared his voice. He then spoke up in a more heroic tone of voice, "The swords-stallion and the pink mare are in trouble. They've been hoof-cuffed together and are currently in battle with two of the CP9 members. We must find the number 2 key to free them so they may properly fight."

"Oh no!" gasped Chopper looking worried. "How did they get hoof-cuffed?"

"No time to explain!" shouted Sogeking/Usopp quickly. He did not want to explain how he screwed up trying to weaken the two CP9 agents. He instead heroically posed for the young reindeer pointing straight ahead saying, "We must make haste to aid our friends and allies so we may rescue Robin."

Sogeking/Usopp's act worked as Chopper was completely captivated by it. As such, the young reindeer nodded in agreement, "Yeah! Alright, lead the way Sogeking!"

'Crap…' Sogeking/Usopp thought as his boasting had thrown him in a potentially dangerous position. Unfortunately, his pride would not allow him to disappoint his friend. "Very well," he said despite sounding a little nervous, "f-follow me!"

"Yes, sir!" said Chopper before switching to Walk Point.

The two of them then ran off in search of one of the others. They hoped that they would find at least Franky, who they believed still had the key taken from Fukuro. Other options were Sanji, a strong fighter who could probably defeat his opponent quickly. They had to find either of them as quickly as possible.


"Ah!"

From the dungeons on the first floor, Nami's scream could heard echoing through the hall. The Pegasus was fine for the most part. So was her friend, Rainbow Dash; however, the two Pegasi were in trouble. In a cramped space, Pegasi mobility is definitely hampered. Plus added was a large ogre with weird moving hair so the situation was definitely bad for them.

Nami and Rainbow Dash fluttered around the skinny-limbed, big ogre Kumadori as his long, light-purpled hair tried to grab them. For Rainbow Dash, used to flying high, she found herself nearly cornered several times only to move away just in time. On the opposite, Nami was fairing slightly better. The Pegasus navigator seem to know her way around a cramped room. She had impressive agility to both dodge and maneuver around the tentacle-like hair. A clever combination of her own skill in body and wing control and usage of her surroundings helped but much like Rainbow Dash; she had too many close calls.

"Ho~ld still~ you Pegasi~!" shouted Kumadori loudly and elongating a few of his words though sounding slightly frustrated.

"Not a chance pal!" shouted Rainbow Dash before dodging another stream of grasping hair.

As Nami jumped over another one, she landed preparedly though also glaring at her opponent. 'We need his key…' She thought with determination. As she watched out for the next attempt to grab her, she spotted Rainbow Dash about to from behind. She shouted immediately.

"Dash! Watch out!"

Unfortunately, the cyan Pegasus did not hear it in time. The hair wrapped around Rainbow Dash's body and wings. She let out a yelp, "Ah!" and was pulled down.

"Yoyoi!" cheered Kumadori. "I~ have finally caught one!"

"Help!" shouted Rainbow Dash. The ogre's hair began to crush the Pegasus in its grip.

Nami clenched her teeth and took out her Clima-Tact, now the Perfect Clima-Tact. She disconnected a part of her staff. She spoke, "Thunder Charge…" and a nod at the end of the pole began glowing and charging with electricity.

Kumadori saw this and was confused. "Wha~t ar~e you~ do~ing?"

"This." Nami said with a confident smirk. She then dashed forward still swinging the pole.

The ogre acted quickly. "Tekkai!" He immediately made his body as hard as iron including his hair, which stopped it from squeezing Rainbow Dash further.

"Get clear, Dash!" shouted Nami as she ran.

Rainbow Dash nodded quickly. "Right!" She said before slipping out of the Kumadori's hold.

With her friend now free, Nami attacked. "Swing Arm!" She hit Kumadori at his chest.

The ogre shrieked as electricity surged through his body. He released a cry out in pain. It was a surprise that he did not expect. Eventually, the electricity had run its course through Kumadori. The ogre still stood but was now charred and smoking. At this point, he was only semi-conscious.

"Whoa!" said Rainbow Dash, "That was amazing."

Nami turned to her crewmate smiling. "Thanks…" she then lifted her hoof up revealing a key in it, "and now we also have his key."

"Awesome!" cheered Rainbow Dash. "Let's go and find the others."

Nami and Rainbow Dash took off, the cyan Pegasus of course flying while Nami ran. They both were heading back down the hallway. Neither one of them noticed Kumadori as he quickly recovered from being electrically shocked. He was surprised as he saw his targets fleeing.

"That was a dirty trick." Kumadori said angrily. "I will not allow them to escape again."


"Would any of you like some tea?"

On another level of the Tower of Justice, Team Lovely (name made by Sanji) was currently dealing with their own CP9 agent; Kalifa. Somewhat. The strawberry-blonde unicorn was now sitting before the group behind a table. On the table was tea set for four; one for each of them. The young mare sat at her seat comfortably as she gazed at her three guests. She was waiting patiently as the team of three to act.

"I would love to, Mellorine~!" exclaimed Sanji ardently.

Before Sanji could take another step forward, a rope lasso quickly wrapped around the stallion. It was pulled tight around his legs stopping him. The rope was then pulled back by Applejack. As she did, she spoke through her teeth, "Now hold on there, Lover Boy, we're not here to play tea party."

"Though," Rarity commented cordial, "that is a lovely tea set you have there, darling."

"Thank you," Kalifa said graciously, "I always make it a point to use only the best tea ware."

"If I may take a look?" Rarity asked as she approached forward one step.

"Certainly." Kalifa replied gesturing with her hoof.

"Thank you." Rarity then walked forward.

Applejack gasped. "Rarity!"

Rarity ignored Applejack and approached the table with a friendly smile. She came up to the table, but did not take a seat. Her horn began to glow and her magic enveloped a tea cup. She levitated the cup towards her face turning it slightly on both sides as she examined it with one eye. "Truly a high-quality tea set, if this teacup is any indicator." She commented honestly. "A Trottingham vintage with a lovely floral pattern. My mother had wanted such a set."

"Yes. I find that Equestria makes the best tea sets."

"Well, I have no choice but to agree with you as I have no idea of the teawares out here in the Empire's territory." Rarity then set the teacup down. Though the magic aura around the cup disappeared, the glow of her horn still glimmered softly.

Applejack watched on confused. "What she up to?"

At the same time, Sanji was curious as well to Rarity's display of calmness. He had calmed down and shook off the rope

Being amused by their pleasant conversation, Kalifa leaned into her hand keeping her gaze on the white coat unicorn. "I'm surprised how pleasant you are behaving, Ms. Rarity. I would think you would be more in a hurry to rescue your crewmate."

"Oh, I am, darling." Rarity stated calmly. "So if you could please hand over your key, we'll get out of your hair without a fuss."

Kalifa raised her brow. "Do you really think it would be that easy?"

"Of course not." Rarity said confidently. "I only said that for your benefit."

"Oh?"

"Yes, because I'm actually more pleased that you're making things difficult."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, for you see…" Rarity's smile shifted from pleasant to smirking cunningly "now I can repay you back for ruining my make-up back in Water 7!"

Suddenly, there came the sound of something breaking. Kalifa's attention was quickly drawn to the sound, and she looked up. The chandelier hanging slightly above her swung lightly as she saw Rarity's light-blue magic aura breaking the base of the light fixture. When it finally broke, it fell down towards Kalifa and the table. Rarity quickly tumbled back while her horn remained glowing. The chandelier crashed on top of the table crushing it instantly.

"Whoa!" shouted Applejack amazed. "Nice work, Rarity. That'll teach her."

Sanji stood up, frowning. "I don't think it was that easy, Applejack."

As Rarity stood up about to speak, Kalifa suddenly appeared in the air behind her. She looked to be unscathed by the falling chandelier; however, she did look mad. She then attempted to kick the white-coat unicorn.

Applejack saw this and tried to warn her. "Rar-" She was cut off as a black-and-blue blue dashed out in front of her. "What the hay?" She said shocked.

Just as Kalifa's kick was about to connect with Rarity's head, it was blocked. Kalifa was surprised. Rarity soon noticed that she was being defended and stepped back shocked. Now between her and Kalifa was Sanji, standing tall, with his leg blocking the attack.

"I will not allow you to harm a single hair…" Sanji stated seriously towards his opponent.

"Oh, Sanji." Rarity said enraptured by the stallion's heroic protection.

Kalifa was not intimidated. She soon swung around to kick the stallion, but was blocked again. The mare kept attempting to strike Sanji, but her every move was blocked.

Rarity quickly moved out of the way returning next to Applejack. "Phew…" she said relieved, "that was too close..."

"I'll say." Applejack said agreeing quickly.

Rarity, as her horn still glowed with magic, revealed the tea set from the table, safe and intact. She smiled proudly stating, "The tea set was nearly broken."

"What?!" Applejack shouted, shocked. "When did you grab that?!"

"I couldn't bear it if it got smashed." Rarity stated smiling proudly as she set the tea set to the side. "And I did say my mother has been looking for one."

"So now we're stealing?" asked Applejack concerned.

"While I shan't make it a habit," Rarity said coolly, "we are pirates now."

Applejack frowned, but accepted what her friend said. She then turned to see Sanji and Kalifa fight. She wanted to help the stallion chef if she could. She watched as he was about to kick the CP9 agent in the face stopped just inches away. Applejack was confused. "What?"

"That's one blow." Sanji stated to Kalifa proudly.

Kalifa was hardly impressed. She proceeded to strike Sanji at every male creatures' weak spot; his family jewels.

Despite being females, even Applejack and Rarity winced slightly imagining the pain.

Sanji yelled out in agony. He fell back towards his friends. He clutched his groan as he rolled in place writhing in pain.

"Something like that would be considered 'one blow', right?" Kalifa said mockingly.

The chef pony stopped rolling. "You fiend!" He shouted still in pain.

"Geppo." Kalifa said before disappearing. She reappeared in the air before jumping around in air all over the room. She then shot forward at Sanji, and swung her leg out wide attempting to hit the stallion. Her attack missed as the chef pony flipped out of the way.

While Kalifa prepared for the next attack from her opponent, she had not noticed something heading towards her. More specifically, her leg. A lasso rope slipped around her leg and tightened. "What is this?!"

"Yeehaw!" Applejack gave out an excited yell as she held the other end of the rope. She then pulled the rope hard.

Kalifa was pulled away from Sanji. She was caught completely by surprise. A mistake she would not make again. "Geppo!" Kalifa moved with the force of the rope and appeared next to Applejack. She then kicked the mare.

The Earth pony mare let go of the rope and fell over near Sanji. The stallion, having recovered from his ordeal, rushed over to her aid. "Are you alright?" He asked quickly.

Applejack groaned before getting up. "Yeah, I'm alright" she said more clearly, "but that lass sure can kick."

Before Sanji could reply, Rarity's scream caught his attention. The mare fell towards the group much like Applejack had. While hurt, she was okay and conscious. All three Straw Hats looked back at the CP9 mare.

"I'm becoming bored," Kalifa said as she straightened her glasses via magic telekinesis before glaring at them dangerously, "time for something fun."

Sanji clenched his teeth. "I'll protect you, girls…" He said towards his nakama determinedly.

"As long as you'll let us fight in your place." Applejack stated equally as determined. She and Rarity stood by Sanji as they readied for whatever their opponent had for them.


Back on the first floor, Nami was peeking around the corner from a dark hallway. Next to her, Rainbow Dash waited for the all clear. Nami looked somewhat exhausted while Rainbow Dash was simply waiting to move.

"He doesn't seem to be coming for us…" Nami said quietly to Rainbow Dash referring to the weird ogre with crazy hair.

"Good!" Rainbow Dash said before walking out of the corridor.

"Rainbow!" Nami said a tone louder though still trying to remain quiet. With her attention drawn to her friend, she did not notice a certain individual appearing behind her silently.

Rainbow Dash failed to notice as well as she floated higher stretching her wings. "Relax, will ya, Nami. Now that we're out of in the open, there's no way he'll…"

"Life Return!"

Rainbow Dash turned around hearing a shout. She gasped as she saw Nami captured by the living-hair of the CP9 agent Kumadori. "Nami!"

"Yoyoi!" Kumadori shouted as he stepped out of the dark hallway. "Yoi! Yoi! Yoyoi!"

Nami struggled as the hair wrapped around her body. "Damn!"

"I'm a coming!" shouted Rainbow Dash as she flew around and then charged at the ogre. She had her hoof extended up ready to strike at the big creature.

Kumadori spun his staff anticipating such an attack. "A fly~ falls willingly into the spider's fangs." Kumadori said before attacking her. Once the pony was in range, he swatted the Pegasus away.

"Rainbow!" Nami choked out worried as she saw her friend crash to the ground.

"Now~ then," Kumadori said as he focused back on Nami continuing to spin his staff, "shall I choke thee to death or pierce thee to death."

"A fragile life, a wintry wind. Now, before spring can come, a flower succumbs to the co~ld." He then stopped spinning his staff and posed like as if he were in the theater preforming in front of an audience. His pose had his staff aimed at Nami's back, but he remained motionless as he continued to speak poetry. "But in its end, let it bloom in red if only in an instant. This is my compassion as the petals gently fall!"

Suddenly, Kumadori's eyes began to tear up. "A final request. When you reach the other side, I ask that you deliver a message to my poor deceased mother. Let her know that I'm doing well and that my killer's instinct is as sharp as ever!"

Nami failed to reply. She was struggling to escape from her captor.

"Now, die!" said Kumadori excitedly. "Die… Die… Die!"

"No!" shouted Rainbow Dash trying to move.

"Song of Spring Feeling-"

Cutting the ogre off, a small pellet hit Kumdori's face. "Exploding Star!" Someone shouted just before the pellet exploded in the ogre's face.

Rainbow Dash took this chance and flew over to her entangled friend. She pulled Nami out of the hair leaving behind her jean jacket that she had been wearing. They both then flew away from the confounded ogre passing a familiar reindeer heading towards the ogre.

The reindeer jumped. "Cloven…" In the air, the reindeer then transformed. He became more humanoid with bulging arm muscles and a puffed up chest. The reindeer brought forth his hoof (yes, it was a hoof) and struck the ogre at his face on the right. "Roseo!"

"Gah!" shouted Kumadori completely caught off guard by the duel attack. He then crashed into the wall behind.

"Are you okay?" asked Rainbow Dash worriedly as she and Nami floated in the air.

"Yeah," Nami said breathing deeply catching her breath, "I'm alright."

"Nami! Rainbow Dash!" The two Pegasi looked over to see their rescuers; Sogeking/Usopp and Chopper. The two of them (Chopper was still in Arm Point) were running towards them.

"Guys," Nami said smiling as she dropped lower in the air to meet them at eye level, "great timing."

"What was with that guy?" asked Sogeking/Usopp looking back at the smoking hole in the wall. "Does he have some kind of hair Devil Fruit power or something?"

"We don't know." Nami said frowning.

"Guy's got like an octopus on his head or something. It's freaky." Rainbow Dash said creeped out.

"We better get moving." Nami suggested to the group. "The more distance between us the better."

"Wait? What about the key?" Chopper asked confused.

Nami smirked and pulled out the key she had taken from Kumadori earlier. "Already have it. I am a thief you know."

"Great!" Sogeking/Usopp said overjoyed. "What number is on it?"

"Number?" Nami repeated before she looked at the key. "Um, number 3."

"Darn." Sogeking/Usopp said mad and disappointed.

"Huh? What's wrong?" asked Nami.

Chopper shifted from Arm Point to Walk Point before speaking. "We'll explain it on the way. Come on!" He said leading the way.

Everyone followed after Chopper. He and Usopp then explained the situation to the others. Through a blunder, Pinkie Pie and Zoro had been hoof-cuffed together. They were also being attacked by two members of CP9 who happened to have Devil Fruit powers. What they needed was a number 2 key to unlock their specific lock. By the time they entered the main room, they had explained everything to the group.

"I see…" Nami said thinking deeply over the information.

"So we gotta find the others, preferably Franky since he has a key already." Sogeking/Usopp stated his tone sound very serious and heroic.

"Did anyone see where he went?" Rainbow Dash asked looking slightly mad.

Suddenly, something crashed onto the floor from above stopping the group. They covered their faces as dust scattered from the impact site.

"What was that!" shouted Chopper freaking out.

As the dust cleared, the group soon saw what had fallen. All of them stood frozen in shock as the recognized what fell. But only barely. "Sanji!" They all shouted aghast.

In the crater was indeed Sanji, but the chef pony did not look himself. Besides looking slightly beaten up, he also did not look himself. His Earth pony body, once rugged and manly, was now so smoothed that he looked like an Earth pony doll*.

"What the hay happened to him?!" asked Rainbow Dash spooked.

"That ain't right!" shouted Sogeking/Usopp freaked out.

Chopper quickly transformed into Brain Point form and hurried over to the stallion. "Sanji! Can you hear me?! What's going on?! Who did this to you?!"

Nami walked up next to Sanji as well, looking concerned. "Are you okay, Sanji?"

Sanji only responded with a cough. A cough that split a little of his own blood. He was just barely conscious. He was able to move painfully as he tried to get back up, but could not. He only achieved in changing his position from being on his back to being on his stomach. On his stomach, he apologized weakly to the group. "Sorry, guys… I lost. I couldn't get the key."

"Sanji…" Sogeking/Usopp said pitying the stallion.

"Sanji!"

This time, the voice came from high above the group. They all recognized the voice as Applejack's, and looked up. They spotted the country mare a few floors above them looking down towards them. Her expression of worry was quite evident on her face even from so high.

"Huh? Applejack?" Rainbow Dash said surprised. "What's going on up there? What happened to Sanji? I'm coming up…"

"No! Don't!" shouted Applejack quickly.

Rainbow Dash stopped immediately. "What?"

"The mare we're facing is a crafty one. She'll do the same to you as she did to Sanji. Let me and Rarity handle this!"

"Wait," Nami said sounding concerned, "mare?"

"Are you sure?" asked Rainbow Dash loudly.

"Yeah!" Applejack shouted back. "We got Sanji into this, so we're gonna finish it for him!"

"Applejack!" Rarity's voice soon shouted out Applejack's name. It sounded urgent, and possibly panicky.

"Gotta go! Take care of Sanji." Applejack said before turning away from the group and leaving their sight. Before leaving, her expression showed determination in the face of adversity.

"Good luck…" Nami said normally knowing her friend would not hear it. She then looked back at Sanji. Despite his situation, she frowned towards the stallion.

"I don't get it." Rainbow Dash said as she floated down near the others. She looked down at Sanji, looking confused. "You're like, one of the toughest ponies I know, besides myself of course…"

"Of course." Sogeking/Usopp said finding Pegasus' statement a little egotistical.

"So, how did you lose?"

"I was raised to never hit a lady…no matter what." Sanji stated weakly yet full of determination. "So even at a time like this…even with my life on the line…I won't kick a woman!"

"Whoa…" Chopper said astonished.

Rainbow Dash remained silent. She was still confused as to why Sanji would lose and even with his explanation; she still found it weird. She just could not understand.

Nami on the other hand understood clearly. "That's stupid." She said before bonking Sanji's head with her Perfect Clima-Tact.

"Ah!" screamed Chopper freaking out. "He was coughing up blood! Don't hit him!"

"Hey! You're gonna damage the Perfect Clima-Tact!" shouted Sogeking/Usopp more concerned over his invention than the thick-headed stallion.

Rainbow Dash was floated in the same spot, still looking confused. "O…kay?"

"Is running away against your 'code of honor' too?" asked Nami sounding mad. "Because that's not worth dying over either. No pony wants to see you throw your life away in vain."

"Nami…" said Chopper calming down.

Immediately, Nami's slight peeve disappeared and she began smiling. "We'll let Applejack and Rarity handle that mare, we have to trust that they can do the job as our new crewmates. And by the way, even if it's dumb, I like that chivalry of yours."

"What?!" Sanji said weakly as he raised his head in surprise. "Did she just say that she loved me?"

Chopper with his horn and Usopp and Rainbow Dash with their hooves soon batted the weakened chef's head. "Not even close." They said together in disbelief.

"Yoyoi!" Suddenly, a familiar call came out that worried the group. From the other room, Kumadori entered in theatrical style. "I~ have returned at last!"

"It's only been like five minutes!" shouted Rainbow Dash in response.

"Stop right there you four! I won't let you~ escape from me!" Kumadori then began to hop towards the group on one foot, keeping to his theatrical pose.

"Crap!" Nami shouted worried.

"Nami, Rainbow Dash, you guys go find Franky!" Chopper said as he ran up in front of the others. "Me and Sogeking will do something about this guy!"

"Yeah!" Sogeking said enthusiastic. Then, in the next moment, he realized what he had said and freaked. "Hey, wait!"

"Thanks guys," Nami said not giving the masked sniper a chance to back out.

As the Pegasi took off flying, Sogeking/Usopp tried to stop them desperately. "Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!"

"Yoi! Yoi! Yoyoyoi!" shouted Kumadori as he approached Chopper and the pleading unicorn still hopping on one foot. "Just try and stop me!"

Chopper faced the ogre full of determination. Still in Brain Point, he placed his hoove-hands together forming an x-shape. "Cloven…" He said before spinning around transforming back to Arm Point. He then attacked just as Kumadori neared him. "Cross!"

A cross-shaped strike hit Kumadori at his chest. The ogre yelled out in pain. He had not expected the attack nor did he expected it to be strong. Still, he held strong and was now angry. "How dare you?! They are getting away!"

"Now you're fighting us. Right, Sogeking?" Chopper said in Arm Point bravely ready to fight.

"R…Right." Sogeking/Usopp said nervously as he took up his Kabuto slingshot.

These two stood brave, mostly, before the ogre allowing Nami and Rainbow Dash to run and fly away. They both headed off in different directions. Just as there friends were, they were both equally determined to do their part.

TO BE CONTINUED…