• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 788 Views, 11 Comments

The Coming of the Ponosaji... - Mister E



Rainbow finally goes to far with her pranks on Twilight. And it doesn't take too long to realize that pranking the element of magic, may not of been her smartest move. But then again, Twilight had no idea just what she had unleashed upon Equestria.

  • ...
1
 11
 788

Revenge is a dish best served... with a spoooon!

Author's Note:

This story is inspired by the following. While not completely necessary to view it first, if you do, you'll have a pretty good idea of what is going to happen. (Caution. Video content contains some strong language and some violence).

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH!” Twilight yells as she stomps inside her castle slamming the massive door behind her which causes a booming echo throughout the corridor.

Spike, who had been slouched sideways in Twilight’s throne reading his latest edition of Power Ponies, leaps four hooves in the air as the resounding boom reaches the map room. As his racing heart begins to calm he sees his friend and surrogate mother stomp into the throne room, turn around and buck Rainbow Dash’s chair to the floor. She then flounces down in her now vacant throne and begins to rub her temples with her hooves.

“Twilight! What’s wrong? Why are you so upset, and why are you soaking wet?” He asks, earning a glare from his mentor.

“Two words... Rainbow Dash.” She replies in anger.


(Earlier that day)

“Alright Spike, I’m going out to do some shopping, behave yourself.” Twilight says as she opens the front door. Immediately she is soaked from mane to tail. Up above, Rainbow Dash is rolling with laughter on a small storm cloud.

“Classic!” she says between laughs.

“Grrrr! Very funny Rainbow Dash.” Twilight says as she shakes water from her mane.

(Slightly less earlier that day)

“Thank you Mrs. Cake, I’m sure Spike will love your cupcakes with sapphire sprinkles!” She says as she trots out the door of Sugarcube Corner. Once again she is completely drenched.

“{Bwahahaa!} Rainbow says from on high, “Oh jeez, it just never gets old!”

“Raiiiinboooow Daaaaaash!” Twilight yells, as Rainbow quickly flies off.

(Not all that long ago today)

“Oh Rarity, this hat will look perfect for when I attend the princess summit. I can’t thank you enough for finishing it so quickly.” Twilight says as she turns this way and that before a full length mirror.

“Think nothing of it my dear. But I should warn you, try not to let it get wet. That material shrinks terribly if it gets to damp.” Rarity cautions.

With a sense of foreboding, Twilight looks out the front window. Sure enough Rainbow Dash is out front on her cloud, talking to Pinkie Pie.

“I’ll just go out the back way,” Twilight says, waving goodbye as she quietly opens the back door and steps outside. And then is promptly soaked to the bone from her own personal downpour. Immediately her new hat shrinks so small it barely fits on the tip of her horn.

“Oh sweet Celestia! You look... you look... {bwahahahaaaa}” Rainbow says, laughing so hard she nearly falls off her cloud.

Suddenly a second Rainbow floats on a different cloud from around the front of the building. This one has a bubbly cutie mark, and her eyes don’t quite look in the same directions.

“Can I go back to delivering my mail now Rainbow Dash?” She asks the other.

“Sure Derpy,” the first Rainbow replies. “The color will wash right out. Thanks for the help!” She says as Rainbow Derpy flies off.

“RAINBOW DASH!!!” Twilight yells, as Rainbow quickly flies off again.

(Just moments ago)

“Oh by Celestia, I’ve had just about enough of Rainbow and her pranks,” Twilight mutters to herself as she approaches the main door to her castle. “Tomorrow I am going to have a long talk with her about taking things too far!” She says as she opens the front door. Suddenly a large bucket filled with ice water tips over spilling it’s contents on Twilight’s head, the bucket itself missing her by inches. Outside, the air once again rings with laughter.

“Oh my goddess Twilight! I never thought a bookworm like YOU would take the ice bucket challenge! {BWAAHAHAAAA!!!}” She says before flying off once more.

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH!” Twilight yells as she stomps inside her castle slamming the massive door behind her which causes a booming echo throughout the corridor.

(Which brings us back to the present)

“Alright Rainbow Dash, you want a prank?!? I’ll SHOW you a prank...” Twilight says, as one of her eyes develops a twitch. She goes over to one of her bookcases and starts tossing books over her shoulder as she mutters to herself. “One hundred and One pranks to amuse your friends... No, I am not amused. Cheese Sandwich’s guide to practical jokes... No, too cheesy. Starswirl’s Big Book of Petty Revenge... Hmm,” Twilight says, as she reads the preface.

‘Has somepony finally gone too far? Have you been pushed to the brink? Does thinking about the pony in question cause you to breathe heavily, raise your blood pressure, and cause one of your eyes to twitch uncontrollably? Then look no further, because THIS is the book you’ve been looking for!’

“Wake the colts and call the neighbors! We have a winner!” Twilight says, as she frantically begins to scan the pages. Oh, that one is good. Oh wait even better! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! This is it! Oh yes, this one is perfect!”

“What did you find Twilight?” Spike asks, trying to peer over the edge of the table.

“Listen to this Spike.” She replies excitedly. “The Curse of the Ponosaji.”

“C-curse? Um, Twilight, don’t you think that is going a little too far?” Spike asks, his eyes going wide.

“Nonsense Spike.” Twilight replies, her own eyes wide and frantic. “I’m the element of magic, if anypony knows how far to take a spell, it’s me. Don’t you trust me?” She asks, with her drying mane frazzled out, and her eyes wide and twitching.

“Um, o-of course I do,” Spike says loyally. “W-why don’t you tell me about it though. Um, so I’ll know how awesome your prank is.” he finishes.

“Certainly Spike,” Twilight says with a manic grin. “Just listen.”

“The curse of the Ponosaji. Once cursed, the victim will be pursued by a tall thin pony. His body will be white of hue, his hooded clothing all in black. The Ponosaji, cannot be stopped. The Ponosaji cannot be harmed. The Ponosaji will pursue his victim no matter where they go, no matter where they hide. And when the Ponosaji finally corners his prey, he will begin to pummel them mercilessly...”

“Oh no!” Spike interrupts in horror.

“With a spoon!” Twilight finishes, cackling to herself.

“W-with a spoon?” Spike asks, not sure he heard his mentor properly.

“{Mwahahaa!} That’s right Spike. The Ponosaji will hunt Rainbow down, and then repeatedly hit her... WITH A SPOOOOOON!”

Spike’s eyes go wide, then he falls to the floor in a fit of laughter. “O-oh Twilight! He gasps. “T-That’s like, the best prank ever!”

“Why thank you Spike.” Twilight says, as she smooths out her mane. “When Rainbow wakes up tomorrow, I think she’ll be in for quite a surprise.”