• Published 30th Mar 2015
  • 5,508 Views, 103 Comments

A Zoroark in Equestria - The Lutece twins



James, your average Pokemon fan & Brony, get's sent to Equestria by Discord & is turned into one of his favorite pokemon, a zoroark

  • ...
7
 103
 5,508

Chapter 1

"Come on," A teenager named James, who was sitting in front of his computer, which was on screen saver mode, muttered as he was trying to catch Rayquaza on his Omega Ruby. "I will capture you, no matter what." he said, pushing the A button and tossing his 40th Ultra ball. The ball hits Rayquaza and it disappeared in a flash of light. James started to jam the A button repeatedly.

"Come on, come on, come on!" James said. The ultraball shock once, James leaned in. It shook twice, James leaned in even closer. It shook for a third time, Jame's face was practically right on the 3DS as he continued to jab the A button as everything seemed to be at a standstill. There was a click and James pulled the device away, seeing that he has caught Rayquaza.

"Yes!" James yelled, tossing his hand up in the air, accidentally releasing the 3DS, which flew in the air. "Oops," James said, catching the gaming device. He sighs in relief that the gaming device isn't damaged. "That was close." James said, leaning back in his chair.

"Yes indeed," a voice said. "That was very close indeed." the voice said.

James nearly jumps out of his chair and looked around him, but found nothing, until he swiveled the chair around to his bed and see's something that shocks him and made him jump out of his chair, literally. Sitting on his bed was no other than the Draconequus of chaos himself, Discord. Discord was relaxing on his bed, while reading a book. James shakes his head, thinking that he is dreaming or has played too much video games. But Discord doesn't disappear.

"Why are you here?" James said, eyeing Discord suspiciously.

"My, what a little attitude." Discord said, making the book disappear. "Just like Twilight." he says.

"That doesn't answer my question." James said.

Discord slightly laughs and disappears, only to reappear in James's computer as a Shimeji (desktop mascot). "I though I would have a little fun. Ever since I was reformed, I got many new friends, but it does get boring real quick though." Discord says while walking across the computer screen.

"W-what?" James said. "What do you mean a little fun?" he asks.

Discord stops and looks at James with a sly smile.

"Oh you'll see." Discord says.

"What do you mean?" James asked, getting up from chair. "As in a game?" he asks.

Discord's smile grew wider. "Exactly!" he says, reappearing on James room.

James was confused. "What type of game?" he asks.

"Oh, you'll see." Discord said.

"And when does this game of your's start?" James asks.

Discord looks at his wrist as if to look at a invisible watch. "Oh, right about...now." Discord says, snapping his fingers. A portal opens up underneath James's feet, causing him to look down.

"I hate you." James said, before falling into the portal.

"Have fun!" Discord yells, waving goodbye while laughing, then disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

James screamed as he fell through the portal. There was a flash of light so bright, that James had to close his eyes. There was a sense of falling, then hitting something with his head, hard, causing James to lose consciousness.
----------------------------------------------------

"Unnngh," James muttered. "Note to self, don't let Discord send you through a portal." he muttered.

James opens his eyes and finds himself looking at a clear blue sky with a few cloud passing by every now and then. James sits up, and puts his hands on his head, which was pounding.

"Ugh, my head." James said. But as James put his hands on his head, his head felt soft for some reason. James opens his eyes. "Why is my head...soft," he said, looking at his right arm.

Instead of his human arm, a arm covered in a ash gray fur with three red claws. James's eyes widen as he looks at his left arm, which is the same as the right. He touches his head and feels long hair coursing down his back. James instantly knew what he was turned into.

"I'm a Zoroark!" James yells, putting his claws on his head and shakes his head. CREAK! That noise stopped James's freak out and he looks around for the sound of that creaking noise. He then looks down and almost jumps. James was on top a tree that was over a small building in a forest.

"Okay, not good, definitely not good." James said, hugging the tree branch that he was on, tight. "I am high above the ground, over a building. Can this day get any better!?" he yells. CRACK! The tree branch started to give a little.

"Don't break, don't break, don't break!" James yells, holding on to the branch even tighter. The branch bent downwards some more and stops. The branch makes a small creak then stops. James sighs in relief.

"Whew, that was a close one." He says. The tree branch starts to descend again. "OH SH-" SNAP! The tree branch breaks, sending James towards the building alone.

"EEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!" James screams as he fell.
----------------------------------------

"Now, now Angel," Fluttershy said, talking to a rabbit. "You must be hungry after being outside for a while." She said.

Then she heard a loud SNAP!, causing her to look around, trying to find out where that sound came from. Fluttershy heard some sort of screaming, which confused her. Then something huge broke through her cottage's roof. She only saw a big shadowy like creature for a few seconds, before dashing out of her door screaming. Fluttershy ran towards Ponyville to go and tell twilight what she just saw. She ran as fast as her hoofs can carry her.

Fluttershy soon makes it to Twilight's library. She bursts through the door, causing spike to jump back. Fluttershy stops in front of Twilight , breathing heavily.

"Fluttershy, what's wrong?" Twilight asks.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshitwashorribleascarymonsterbrokeintomyhome!" Fluttershy said extremely fast.

"Woah, woah, woah. Fluttershy, calm down, please." Twilight said.

Fluttershy took a deep breath, then let it out and spoke again.

"It was horrible, Twilight. I was feeding Angel, when i heard a loud snap. Something screamed and broke into my cottage, coming through the roof. What I saw was a big black monster like thing crashing onto my cottage's floor. I ran out of there screaming and came to you." Fluttershy said.

Twilight looked at Fluttershy with astonishment. "A monster?" She asks. Fluttershy nods.

"Let's go! We gotta get the others. We could be in danger!" Twilight said, rushing out the door, with spike and Fluttershy in tow.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Another story, another chapter. :ajsleepy:

i hope that you guys are enjoying my stories. :twilightsmile:

because i will not stop until i complete them. ::rainbowdetermined2: