• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 9,436 Views, 157 Comments

Fell from the sky - End



A human wakes up falling from the sky as a pony. He is now forced into various situations that he wants no part of.

  • ...
52
 157
 9,436

After

"And we begin the new chapter here," said the mare, Pinkie. She was staring at a wall and I looked at her with a confused expression. Who was she talking to?

"I apologies in advance for what I'm about to say, but how the bloody hell did you get into my house, Miss Pie?!?!" Octavia said in shock.

"Well, that's not very nice..." Pinkie pouted.

I looked over at Gray. Out of both of them, she was the one I could trust more. I tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

Hey! Can you teleport Pinkie somewhere else?

She put her hoof on her chin for a few seconds before both she and Pinkie disappeared.

"How did meet these ponies again, Silent?" Octavia asked.

"...they were the ones... who-mrph!!!!" my mouth was covered by Silver using my scarf to aid her.

What do you think you're doing!?

"He met us in the forest while searching for ingredients for a poison joke antidote," Silver said with a nervous expression.

You wish! Both of you tried to rape me! Why does it have to me? Isnt there a spell or potion to help you with your extinction problem?

Octavia looked at me for a few seconds. She finished the rest of her tea and put the cup down. She gave me a smile before suddenly grabbing me and performing a suplex, slamming me onto the ground. The world around me started to go dark once more as my head was the one that absorbed the impact.

How many times am I going to get knocked out? I'm surprised I haven't gotten any brain damage from repeated trauma to the head.


“Hey everypony! I’m back!” Gray entered the room coming back from wherever she went with Pinkie. She looked around the room seeing Silent on the floor unconscious. She looked at Silver grinning back at her.

“Oops.”

“I leave for a few minutes and somepony already ends up hurt,” Gray said furiously at Silver.

"It wasn't my fault!" Silver said defending herself.

The two leave, with Gray pulling on Silver's ear. Octavia goes to her room and Vinyl to her’s. Lilly returned from her crusading, covered in mud, apparently, they were trying to get their cutie marks by surfing mudslides. Lilly saw Silent unconscious on the floor. She poked him a few times in amusement. Seeing there was nothing else she could do she left.


“Wakey wakey” A voice rang in my ears. My eyes slowly opened to see Lilly next to me by the side of...not my bed. I wake up to find myself on the floor. I guess they left me on the floor.

“What are you doing down on the floor?” she asked giggling.

I was knocked out while you were away with your friends.

“Oh I see, My sister did something to you?” She said raising an eyebrow.

Octavia emerged from the hallway into the living room. She looked at our direction.

“What are you still doing on the floor? I thought you would be in your room,” she asks

You're to blame.

“Thinking whether or not to try it again on me later when we get busy” she ‘translated’. Octavia blushed a bit

“Why you little-” I manage to say before she teleported away.

“let me guess, you didn't say that, and the filly is just feeding us bad information,” Octavia said as if she read my mind. She walked over to me and stared into my eyes. Her purple eyes, they seemed full of color and life with the passion of music.

“so...anything you're going to do today?” She asks me in a soothing tone.

“Uh…”

“HEY! TAVI!!!” Vinyl forced the door open with her magic. She caused the door to break away from its hinges.

“What is it now Vinyl?” Octavia said a bit annoyed.

“We got asked if we could play in Cranky and Matilda’s wedding! I said sure” This got Octavia”s attention. Her ears perked up and grabbed Vinyl and shook her.

“ WHAT? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT WITHOUT MY OPINION!” She practically lifted Vinyl up into the air like some rag doll.

“Don't worry, the wedding isn't until in 3 days, that's plenty of time, and you've played in other ponies wedding, so this should be a piece of cake” Vinyl Said while adjusting her glasses.

“Well, we could use some bits right now,” she said somewhat in defeat. She got up before Looking at me. “ Silent, we need to do some things around here. You need to get a job”

That word echoed throughout my dead. Job=going out=seeing ponies=talking to them.

kill me

“Mate with me,” Lilly said teleporting in with some scratches. We all looked at her. “We were trying to get our cutie marks this time by tree climbing” and with that ‘translation’ and explanation she teleported away leaving Vinyl flustered and Octavia, well she knew that filly by now.

“I know a few ponies offering jobs I'll go see if they'll give you an opening.”

oh thank goodness

“I’ll be off”

lets see how this goes

Vinyl stood there looking at me. "Why are you still on the floor?"


Well it seems I got a job now...as a pony who fixes buildings...guess this town has some history of wreckage.

I now had a yellow hard hat and a tool belt around my waist. Instead of my scarf I now had a yellow reflective vest. I was still trying to figure out how to hold things with hooves. The other ponies laugh at my misery as I kept dropping my hammer.

The first thing I was set to do was to fix the damage that Twilight created when she was hunting me down. She’s cooled down now, I hope. I patched in the pony shaped holes in the walls I was sent through. Luckily nobody suspected me. Next, I filled in the holes in the ground with dirt. I spent the whole afternoon at this.

I collapsed onto the ground once I got home. I just hope that that's all for this week. But listening to the stories, this like this happen on a regular basis.

I got up and made my way to my room, but I was stopped by the sound of a mare that I was not too thrilled to hear.

“Hello, sexy” Silver said in a seductive tone. While Gray was embarrassed by her act.

Why do you want to rape me so badly?

"We told you. We need to repopulate”

Well the answer is 'NO'

'We weren't asking."

I didn't get to ‘say’ anything else as I felt something make contact to the side of my head. I wonder if I was under some sort of curse.


“By the way...Where did that bugbear go?” Silver asked Grey. They had run into a bugbear hybrid. It asked for directions to an earth pony.

“I think it went hunting down that old agent,” She said putting some thought to it.

Author's Note:

the chapters short, I know

I've also been doing another story with The Doctor in an alternate EG
When will it be out?

when it has at least 3 chapters long with the chapters being more than 1500 words or at 2000
or more
Never Happpend

Updated Oct 27, 2019