• Published 12th May 2012
  • 1,439 Views, 10 Comments

Sister Situation - Lucario247



Scootaloo makes a deal with discord

  • ...
0
 10
 1,439

Prologue: Lucky

MLP FiM Fanfic: Sister Situation
By: Lucario247

Prologue: Lucky

It was a peaceful afternoon in Ponyville. The bushes were bursting with flowers and the trees were filled with animals (much to the delight of Fluttershy). In the depths of Sweet Apple Acres sat a clubhouse. In the clubhouse were posters of idols, pinned drawings, and cluttered plans on the ground, just like the owners left it. Suddenly the door flew open and three fillies walked in.

"That is the last time we ever do wagon ridding." said a dripping wet unicorn.

"Aw c'mon it wasn't that bad." replied an orange Pegasus with leaves and branches sticking out of her hair and mane.

"In case ya haven't noticed, there is a tree back in the forest that has an indent that's the shape of my head." said a yellow pony with a wrinkled hair bow, she was dizzily wandering through the room.

"Well if you guys insist." said the Pegasus, "So what should we try tomorrow? I was thinking maybe rooftop parkour, or-!"

She was cut off when the yellow pony said, "Sorry Scootaloo, ah probably ain't goin anywhere with this here noggin. Ah probably 'ave a concusion."

The unicorn also added, "Yeah and I'm helping Rarity with some gem finding, so I probably can't make it. Sorry."

Scootaloo pouted, "Man, you guys are lucky! You got such great sisters. All I got are my friends at the crummy orphanage!"

"Whelp, we'd probably better head out if we wanna make it to supper." said Applebloom. As if to reassure this, off in the distance a triangle bell rang and Applejack's voice rang out a clear "Come'n getit!" "Ah'll see you guys later." and with that she left the clubhouse.

"I'd better leave to." said Scootaloo sadly, "Mrs. Mareiam will blow a fuse if I'm not back."

"Alright then. Bye Scoots." replied Sweetie Belle as she grabbed her saddle bag.

Scootaloo stepped outside and breathed in the warm spring air. She was thinking about cutie marks, specifically hers. She glanced over at her scooter.

"No...that couldn't be, could it?" she thought for a while. "Nah" she said aloud.

She put her helmet on and stepped onto her scooter. She began flapping her wings and slowly accelerated towards the orphanage. She was thinking about sisters. Sweetie and Applebloom had matching sisters, but what kind of sister would Scootaloo have? Duh. None other than the amazing Rainbow Dash! She'd be the talk of the town. "Oh look, there goes RD's li'l sis!" That's what everypony'll say. Plus Rainbow Dash would give her personal flying lessons! How cool! She'd finally be able to lift off the ground, not to mention (with a little practice) do all the amazing tricks Rainbow does!

This is what Scootaloo thought as she rode towards her temporary home. Little did she know that she was being over watched by a chaotic draqonequus.