• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 14,824 Views, 663 Comments

When lightning strikes... - FrostTheWolf



A boy wakes up in the world of the Power ponies as The Azure Striker; Gunvolt. However, if they see him as a hero or not is another story[Displaced story][Azure Striker Gunvolt/MLP crossover]

  • ...
65
 663
 14,824

PreviousChapters Next
Strike 37- Blindsided Part 3 of 3

Author's Note:

Finally, I got this finished. You will not believe how long it took for me to plan and figure this out. I always wanted to try and have a family member that was on the same level of kinkiness, but couldn't exactly decide who. Then came the DLC for Smash Bro's and this happened. Now we get to learn more about Lance's relatives, family members and a new trick he has up his sleeves to combat future opponents. The original plan was to finish it up with Max, but since Max's author is taking a break, I decided to change things up with the final part of this three part strike.

Next Strike: Angels fall.

When Lightning Strikes- Blindsided Part 3


Canterlot (Late Evening)

All across the royal city, the life that came with living inside Canterlot was vastly present everywhere that you would go. Many ponies that lived within the cities walls would be having a good time and doing many different kinds of activities throughout the night whether it’s drinking at a bar, dancing at a club, or just having fun with friends. But if you come across any nobles or well known celebrities, they would be wanting to have things go exactly their way and make other ponies do what they say by threatening them with their position in political power.

Such was the case for Prince Blueblood, a Unicorn noble who had a very deep hatred and disgust for normal ponies that he saw as “commoners”. They were a sickness to him. One that needed to be eliminated like the flu. They were what he believed as the scum of society and when he was passing through with two of his personal guards, almost anypony that did not want to cross his path stood out of the way of him in fear of what he possibly might do. He was returning to Canterlot Castle after a long day talking with other nobles and public officials along with hearing the news that came from the city of Maretropolis. News talking about heroes capturing villains and how they have been helping things become more peaceful across Equestria by their actions. There were only a few teams that he had heard about before, but honestly, he couldn’t care less about them or the strange beings that were also reported in those cases. Because there was no possible way that they were able to lay one of their dirty hooves… or hands for that matter, on him.

Tonight though, as he was about to find out first-hoof, was a different case. As he was just about to approach the royal gardens, a strange figure could be seen prowling around nearby a rose bush. It wasn’t a pony, that was for sure. In fact, it almost resembled one of the female “human” like figures that he had heard about before in the reports from Maretropolis and New Yoke. It had a black mane, wore an evening gown that twinkled with the night sky and had a pair of glasses on it’s face. But something about the individual… didn’t feel right with Blueblood.

As she turned around though and began to look at the Prince and his two personal guards, she chuckled a little upon seeing them. “Well, if it isn’t the snobbish prince and the lackeys that he always goes around everywhere with… How adorable…”

Did she just… Have the nerve to insult me? ME?!” The prince thought to himself as he stared at her while gritting his teeth. “How dare you, you commoner filth-!!”

“Oh now… Did I struck a nerve? Because that is no way in order for someone like yourself in order to talk to a lady.” Whatever she was doing was really beginning to anger Blueblood. He personally believed that this… creature needed to be taught a lesson. She had the nerve not only to insult him, but was beginning to notice that the way she was dressed made it look like she was trying to expose herself to him.

“Guards, arrest this Harlot now-!” Now the playful look from the individual turned into a glare as both guards try to seize her. But in the blink of an eye, Blueblood saw his two personal guards get smashed into a garden statue and the other one sent flying into him before crashing into the ground.

“Now… aren’t you just a treat… But, I really believe that you need a personal attitude adjustment.” Within seconds, the outfit of the woman changed as her old one disappeared into slivers of black hair as she grabbed him by the collar and began to drag him away, adding a restraint to cut him off from his magic to add to it.

“I-i demand to know where the hell you are taking me this-!” He shouted, before having a series of hairs cover over his mouth and prevent him from speaking.

“If you can just shut up for five seconds and not say anything stupid, then you wouldn’t have put yourself in this f*cking mess,” She scorned him. “Now… I believe a visit to the gates of hell is in order.”


Meanwhile…

In the late hours of the night, some ponies were still awake and trotting through the streets of Canterlot. A few such ponies included two princesses and a high ranking official of the royal guard. Princess Luna, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor were going to a place that the Lunar Alicorn though could help ease the captains troubled mind. Around two days ago, Shining Armor was personally concerned that Lauren Order, one of the day courts top prosecutors, was using a “Suicide Squad” for her own purposes or to gain political influence in the court. But if he tried addressing those concerns to Celestia, it would be seen more as an accusation than anything else.

Luna though, thought she could help the troubled unicorn. Which of course was the reason why they were all going to meet somepony that was a friend of hers. Somepony that she thought could help him ease his mind a little.

“So Luna,” Cadence asked. “Where exactly are we going to meet this friend of yours?”

“We’re going to his bar-.” Luna replied.

“Your friend owns a bar?” Shining them spoke up. “No offense, princess… but I don’t know if getting drunk would help me here.”

“I understand that. But he’s only a bartender because he owns the place. He also has many other important roles at the gates of hell.”

“The gates… of hell?”

“That’s his bar’s name. Now follow me. I know exactly where to go.” The princess replied before her horn flickered to life with magic. Seconds after a brief flash of light, both Shining and Cadence found themselves in what appeared to be an old fashioned tavern. The neon sign above them flickered bright red as it said “The Gates of Hell”. As they got up though, the two of them saw Luna standing at the counter, looking at a new figure. One with darkened skin, a bald head, sunglasses over his face and a dark overcoat.

“Well Luna, you are just full of surprises. I never expected to have you show up… with guests no less…” It said, using it’s outstretched thumb to light a cigar.

“It’s good to see you again, Rodin,” Luna greeted the figure, slightly bowing her head a little. “I brought my niece and her husband because they wanted to ask you about some things in Maretropolis.”

“Maretropolis you say?” Rodin asked, taking a puff from his cigar with one hand and scratching his chin with the other. “That city has been busier than heaven and hell combined. Especially with all the… interesting heroes that have been there as of late.”

Shining Armor’s eyes twitched a little at the last line. “I beg your pardon?”

Rodin sighed a little before looking back at the unicorn, setting his cigar on a nearby ashtray. “Shining Armor correct?” The pony nodded. He was going to say something before Rodin interrupted him in the process. “You might not have noticed anything since most of the cases down there are solved by the police department and not the military, but there are a few individuals whose species are called “humans”. Several of them have been should on different circumstances. Some of them temporarily, but others permanently. Nevertheless though, it is my job to make sure it doesn’t get out of hand.”

“Shining Armor also told us that Lauren Order found one,” Luna spoke. “And I met one of them with my sister.”

“I’m going to assume that it was a blond haired kid in his teenaged years that goes by the codename Gunvolt?”

“Yes but-.” Just as the alicorn was about to speak, a crash from the front door caused everypony to quickly turn around. Walking in was a short haired woman with strange black clothes to match her hair and a pair of glasses. However, what she threw in was even more surprising. It was Prince Blueblood.

“Oh my Rodin… I did not know that we were expecting company.” She spoke, her tone being a mix of serious and playful. “No matter… I found ourselves a prince that needed to be taught some manners.”

“Rodin, who is she?” Luna asked. “And why does she have my nephew tied up and gagged?”

“The names Bayonetta, darling… Or Ceraza, whichever one you prefer.” The woman spoke. “As for him… He not only had the nerve to offend me and have his guards arrest me, but he also called me a harlot in public. Such a dirty mouth and very insulting if you ask me.”

“Bayonetta, please…” Rodin groaned, looking at her while putting out a cigar with a curled up fist.

“Alright, fine…” The woman sighed, slamming her foot into the ground as a shot of sorts went off. It wasn’t until the ponies looked at where the source of the noise came from that they noticed a pair of blue pistols strapped to her heels and matching the ones that now appeared in her hands. “Run along now, little colt… and remember… next time… DON’T mess with a witch.”

Luna was quite surprised to hear the last part as she saw her nephew run for his life out of the bar and into the streets of Canterlot, terrified by what just happened. “A witch?”

“Not the kind you’re familiar with presently Luna, she’s an Umbra Witch.” Rodin pointed out to her.

“Wait a second…” Cadence thought to herself before speaking up. “I thought those were extinct.”

“Cheeky,” Bayonetta giggled. “That’s funny to hear coming from a rare and possibly endangered species such as yours, your highness.”

Shining himself though, like the other two ponies in the room, was still lost. “I’m a bit lost, what is an Umbra witch?” It was then that Rodin himself took out another cigar, snapping his fingers as he puffed out another cloud of smoke.

“Umbra witches are witches with powerful control over demonic magic and the power of “witch time”. Bayonetta here hunts angels from heaven that have soared too close to the earth. She also helps with other tasks that are too dangerous for anypony else to handle.” Rodin took another puff of smoke, setting some cinders from his cigar on the ashtray again. “I’m also glad that you have arrived, Bayonetta. These three were telling me something that you might see as… interesting.”

“Oh it takes a lot in order to try and interest me… But it doesn’t mean that they can’t try~.” She cooed in a teasing manner as she sat cross legged on a barstool.

“Remember when I promised that I would tell you if any other humans showed up. Turns out, these three found a couple.”

The Umbra witch grinned a little as she looked back at them. “You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention. Please, do continue.” Both Shining Armor and Luna used the chance provided to catch Bayonetta up to speed, telling her of the human within Lauren Order’s personal squad and the blond haired boy that was part of the power ponies. “Pray tell… did you get any of their names?” Bayonetta asked them, trying to act like she was amused by this information.

“Well, the boy referred to himself as Lance Walker when I met him-.” Luna was going to continue, until she noticed the Umbra witch’s expression briefly change.

“Lance Walker? Is that right?”

“Why yes it is… Why, do you know him?”

“Know him?” The Witch retorted. “That’s the same name I gave my son in my own world shortly before dying and… well, Rodin giving me a second chance.” The woman soon got up out of her chair, ignoring the others in the room and walking to the nearby closet as she wiped off some of the mucky flesh like substance and feathers off of her weapons in her hands and on her feet. “Now, if you don’t mind, please continue. I’m itching for the chance to meet him in person… all grown up.”


Power Ponies HQ (Rooftop)

“Why are we here...?” Aurora groaned groggily.

“That’s… kind of a deep question there Aurora… But if you mean physically, it’s because I wanted to take a breather from the craziness downstairs with Radiance trying to make Zapp take off her suit so she could fix a few tears.” Lance told her as a loud echo could be heard from an open window.

“YOU ARE NOT MAKING ME STRIP IN FRONT OF YOU RARITY!!”

“Identity revealed, Rarity Belle is The Radiance…” Aurora deadpanned.

“True, but technically, we are a few stories up so… I highly doubt anypony would be listening… or paying attention for that matter.” The Adept replied as he slowly began to walk to the stairwell. Until he heard something land nearby.

“You don’t seem even a bit scared with how many villains are out there?” Aurora asked.

The Adept chuckled only for a moment as he put his hands in his pockets. “Well, that’s the thing… If a villain was trying to follow me… they would try to not make their presence known instead of crashing on a rooftop.” With that, he turned around to see two familiar faces. But something was different about one of them.

“Kaoru… you have twins now?”

“B*tch please, though when you think about it. It would be interesting to be actual twins.” The response had the adept raise an eyebrow as he looked at not just Kaoru, but two doppelgangers along with Sonata as they were on the other end of the roof

“B*tch… Where have I heard that…?” Aurora asked. “Oh right, that’s what that one mare called me before I died…”

“Aurora, not now…” Lance whispered as he looked back at them. “So Kaoru, what’s the deal? I already made sure you were good with us and the cops, but something tells me you are here for a different reason…”

“Just here for a test run to try something out. Thanks to Ember for helping me in my time of need, I feel a little bit better about myself.” Kaoru said as she pulled her quinque from off her back.

“Who’s Ember?” Lance asked out of curiosity. “Is she another Displaced?”

“Who cares…?” Aurora asked, bored.

“Pretty much yeah. You know the old saying, it takes a womans touch.” Kaoru said as her quinque took up the form of a buster style weapon.

“I see…” He said, looking back at her. “Look, I rather not get in a fight after the shenanigans that happened earlier today when a wild Deadpool appeared out of nowhere to start messing around-.”

“Oh so you met Deadpool too huh?”

“Who’s Deadpool again?” Aurora asked. “A b*tch? Pfft!”

“The Merc with the Mouth that held up Twilight Mist earlier like it was the opening of the Lion King and thought that I was wielding a lightsaber… Yeah, it was awkward.” He said, looking back at Kaoru and Sonata. “So what brings you here-.” It was then that he noticed several lights go out in the distance and several crashing noises as something came towards them. Leading to Lance facepalming.

“That was… the worst landing… of all time...”

“Not my fault… the building was in the way.” Derpy said as she notice Sonata and Kaoru. “Oh hi girls, how’s it going?”

“Hi Ms. Hooves.” said Sonata and Kaoru in union.

“I was going to ask if you met before, but I believe that answered my question.” The Azure Striker asked as he got a muffin out of his coat and gave it to her. “Here you go. Saved this for you before Zapp and Humdrum could eat up all the rest.”

“MUFFIN!” Derpy yelled as she flew at the muffin, then into a building. “Oops! My bad!”

“…… Okay, how did that happen from me just handing her a muffin?” Lance asked, before speaking up. “You know what, just don’t… I rather not want to know the answer to that.”

“Wow, almost everyone’s here…” Aurora said dryly. Lance rolled his eyes for a second and sighed. Before actually fully understanding the context of what she was saying.

“Hang on… almost everyone?”

“Mrs. Brea. Every main hero Displaced is here besides her.” Aurora said.

“Ah right…” He said, looking back at Kaoru as Derpy flew back up and took a seat next to him. “So… as I was saying… what’s up?”

“Just here for a test run. Plus I wanna try some stuff out that I got from Gremmy before he left.”The ghoul replied back.

“Like a new gadget or something?”

“Something like that.” She replied as the Ghoul looked back at the Adept, still confused on one thing. “You know, this has been pestering me for the past five minutes, but who the hell is talking to you?”

“That… is Aurora.” He said briefly before the Ghoul interjected.

“What like your A.I or something?”

“More like a ghost.” Aurora said, fading out of the bracer halfway to wave.

“A ghost. You never see something like that before.”

“My name is Aurora Spirits Storm. I’m the daughter of Stopwatch.” Aurora said.

“Who’s Stopwatch?”

“He was a Displaced who was in charge of the Power Ponies. He was the original leader.” Aurora said.

“What happen to make him not be the leader anymore?”

“He was banished from this universe by a jerk.” Aurora stated. “He’s been gone for a year and a half.”

“Ouch, that sucks.”

“He’s coming back, Lance said so!” The spirit gleefully cheered, causing the ghoul to raise an eyebrow as she looked back at her clones.

“Um, okay….” Kaoru said to herself as Lance sighed to himself before looking back at the Ghoul and the Siren.

“That’s the plan at least. It’s busy trying to balance tasks on different ends of the city. Not to mention different dimensions,” He replied back. “But it is a goal I plan to achieve.”

“What are you guys here for?” Aurora asked.

“Well, Kaoru said earlier that another Displaced named Ember not only healed her, but also allowed for her to have two clones of herself. Not to mention that she was out here in order to test something. Possibly having to do with that ghoul version of a mega buster on her arm.” Lance hypothesized, pointing out the details for her as the ghoul stretched out her hands.

“You could say that yes. Right now she’s needs someone strong enough to test her skills out. And who’s better than a certain adept.”

“So let me get this straight… You came out here… all the way from recovering… just to fight me again?” Lance said, shortly before sighing as he looked back at her. “How do you propose this test? Me being a target or actual sparring?”

“Actual sparring.” Kaoru said as her kagune like tail and ears appeared. “Wanna test something out before I take a break from heroing for a while.”

“Okay, but I know a place where we can actually do it that doesn’t involve us causing property damage. Just place your hand on my shoulder and you’ll see,” He said, walking over and using his Instant Transmission ability once Kaoru and Sonata complied. When they opened their eyes again, they found themselves inside the Power Pony HQ training hall. Which from first glance looked like the inside of a huge gym. Just with combat equipment and a simulation grid. “Welcome to the training room. Anything that happens in here, stays in here so it won’t damage anything.”

“Impressive, this will do nicely.” Kaoru said as she lifted her quinque onto her shoulder.

“Same here.” He said, taking off his blue longcoat to where it only showed the sleeveless white Jacket that Time gave him as he prepared his weapons for combat. “Ready to get started? Something tells me that you don’t want me to go easy on you.”

“Nope.” She said as her quinque started to glow. Lance smirked, holding both of his guns at the ready, but now thought of something new. After his fight with Deadpool earlier, the Adept decided to modify his guns by breaking down the energy blade that Humdrum built for him and instead applied the tech used in the blade to his firearms. So, as he channeled his electricity, his guns now spawned two curved blades as he aimed at the ghoul.

“Neither am I.”

“Then let’s begin.” Kaoru said as she begun to flash step towards Lance. The Adept himself smirked a little, leaning back to dodge the first strike as the newfound blades he channeled clashed with the ghoul. As it held still, Lance used his strength to adjust the position of his guns to around eye level as he switched clips to dullahan and squeezed the trigger. Firing two shots as it distracted Kaoru for only a brief second.

“Don’t think that’s going to work on me.” Kaoru said as she threw a ball of clay at Lance as it attached itself to his chest.

What the hell is this suppose to do-?” He thought to himself as he tried to cut if off. Until something began to happen.

“Don’t think that I haven’t change since the last time we meet.” Kaoru said as she pulled out a detonator and pressed it. “You’re looking at the league's tactical officer.”

Oh SH-!” Lance cursed mentally as she flicked the switch and has the clay detonate, causing an explanation to go off as the ghoul began to laugh a little.

Oh look at me, I’m Lance. I’m a hero with the power ponies. I’m so amazing-!

“You call that a tactic?” He sighed as the smoke from the explosion faded away and only showing minimal injuries that were beginning to heal on it’s own. “Dear god, get it together…”

“Who said that was the only trick I had?” She asked as she pointed down at the land mines under Lance’s feet.

“Oh really?” Lance said, taking one step as he reappeared behind Kaoru and struck her from behind. Causing her to stagger as he looked back at her. “It’ll take a lot more then that to surprise me. But if it makes you feel any better, I’ll give you one free shot. Just know that if you screw it up-.” Lance was cut off mid sentence as he felt something hard hit him from the side. From what he felt, it was Kaoru’s buster quinque as her clone blindsided him.

However, the Adept remained unphased by the attack. In fact, he was actually smirking a little as he wiped off some blood that dripped from the corner of his mouth. “-You’re going to regret it!”

“If I didn’t regret killing those insane displaced from the Asylum yesterday, what makes you think I’ll regret doing this?”

That caused Lance to stop for a second. “Wait… what?”

“Yeah kinda went on a search and rescue mission yesterday to save Aya and some others who got kidnapped and was brought over there.”

Now was when the adept stopped what he was doing, holstered his weapons and folded his arms. “O… kay. Wait, you know Aya?” He asked her, surprised and a bit confused as to how the ghoul knew her.

“Well I did save her from a fate worse than death...though I wish I was there sooner after what they did to her….” Kaoru said as a grimdark expression appeared on her face for a moment before turn back to normal. “But after I saved her, we kinda….well we’re dating now.”

That immediately caught the Adept off guard as it caused Lance’s eyes to twitch a little. “Wait… so let me see if I understand this right… You’re dating… my aunt!?”

“Yeah… wait Aya’s your Aunt!?”

That’s when the Adept facepalmed himself. “Yes she is. She’s my aunt and my cousin Sean, who got displaced as Sun Wukong from RWBY, is her son.” The Adept then drew in a deep breath before looking back at her. “If that’s the case… I’m proud for you two… just please help her out when she needs it. Some things have a tendency to come back to haunt her.”

“Well it’s a good thing I’m on break then huh?” Kaoru said she started to feel a little sick to her stomach. “Ugh.”

“You okay?” He asked out of concern for her. She looked like she had to race over to a trash can and puke her guts out because of the expression that lingered on her face.

“Y-Yeah I’m….never mind.” In an instant, Kaoru’s face turned green as she threw up on the training room floor. “Oh god, what the hell is that smell?”

“What have you exactly eaten recently?” He asked as the mechanism in the training room disposed of the mess that Kaoru had made.

“Nothing, but something in this place is making me remember the smell from Mount Massive Asylum with the room full of dead torn up bodies, and Chris Walker awful body odor.”

“... Why do I get the feeling that you treated that place like an all you can eat buffet?” The Adept questioned as he looked back at her.

“In case you haven’t notice, I’m no longer a ghoul mister I’m not very good at details.”

“I don’t mean you. I mean the other you.” He said, pointing at one of the clones that looked like the ghoul Kaoru.

“I doubt seeing how I order it to keep watch over the exit.”

“What about your other doppelganger?”

“The clones act like a shadow, they can do what a normal person can do, but when it comes to eating it’ll just fall through them.”

“I see… Okay, I rather not want to know the answer to the question of why it smelled like that place,” The Adept said. “You’re free to go back… just… keep an eye on Aya okay? Sometimes I worry about her.”

“Don’t worry, I will seeing how I’m heading over to her place tonight.”

“Thanks Kaoru, I really appreciate it.” The Adept replied as he left the room. It took a few moments in order for her and her teammates in order to make it up top, but upon arriving up there, the ghoul, her clones and the siren soon encountered an unknown entity.

“My oh my, is this place an urban jungle or what? I always seem to run into the most fascinating of species.”

“Dude, is that who I think it is?” Asked a clone as the other clone next to her looked at the intruder up and down.

“No doubt. It’s every fanboy’s eye candy, Bayonetta.” The clone next to her replied. “You think she won’t kill us?”

“Kill you? I was just wondering what a pair of ghouls and a siren would be wandering around here for?” She teased. “Possibly sticking their nose where it doesn’t belong?”

“Hey that only happen one time!” Sonata said as she tossed her bucket of tacos off to the side. “Plus we’re here because of Lance.”

“Oh now that’s just hysterical. I remember meeting my sister Aya a while ago and now you actually have business with my son? Don’t tell me it’s because you have needs that you haven’t satisfied yet.” The Witch mocked as she folded her arms.

“Wait a minute Aya’s you sister and your son is Lance?” Kaoru said as she appeared in front of Bayonetta. “Geez, why didn’t anyone tell me about this?”

The witch giggled, looking back at her for a minute. “Oh kids these days…” Noticing Kaoru’s movements towards her, she turned to face her on the side and smirked. “Ah ah ah… Didn’t your mommy tell you not to advance on a lady so quickly? You should buy her dinner first at least.”

“...I’m gonna have ask Aya about you after our date.”

“Oh my… someone is eager… But let me answer that question… with another question… Have you heard the phrase “A life for a life”?” She asked the ghoul, interested to see what her answer would be.

“Why does that sound so familiar?” Kaoru asked as she tried to think of an answer.

“Let me make this simple then, darling.” The Umbra witch sighed shortly after waiting a few seconds. “Before I came here, I died in childbirth. The first ever breath that Lance took as a baby was when I took my last. Then… I met Rodin. He gave me a second chance and now, here I am… Now, if you would excuse me… there are some angels from Paradiso that wandered too close to this city. I’m going to enjoy clipping their wings.” With that, Bayonetta soon disappeared as she left the ghoul and the siren on the rooftop. Surprised and confused.

But it wasn’t the only surprise that was in store for the witch that evening. When Bayonetta had finally completed her job, she felt something bothering her as she turned around and smirked. “You know… It’s rather quite rude to sneak up on a lady… Why don’t you show yourself before I decide whether or not to put a bullet in your head…”

“I thought you’d be more hospitable to your little sister.” Maya Brea said, walking out of the shadows. “Seems you can’t trust family not to kill you…”

“I trust family… but I don’t trust you… I had a suspicion about you and it looks like I was right. You were the reason why Aya was put in that forsaken hellhole of an asylum. Not only that, but out of the three of us… You were always one to keep secrets… So spill it out. What’s your reason for being here?” The Witch demanded as her weapons were held at the ready.

“That hurts…” Maya said, tilting her head. “Aya wasn’t supposed to get out so soon. But I suppose I’ve got no other choice than to improvise… Dear sister…”

Before she could make a move, one shot was fired past her as one of Bayonetta’s guns was seen with smoke coming out of the barrel. “Sisters would not throw other sisters into the real version of inferno. Don’t F*ck with me… I’m tired of your games.”

“I knew this was gonna happen…” Maya spat out blood. “Gonna happen eventually… You could never care for me, even before I died.” Maya’s face turned blue.

“I cared for you… But I’ve stopped caring once you decided to sell your soul to that b*tch named Eve. What’s in it for you hunh?”

“You think I work for Eve!? Hah! She’s your f*cking niece!” Maya laughed insanely as her form changed.

“Oh my… Well that’s just brilliant… I now feel like a f*cking celebrity in this town…” Bayonetta sighed as she stared down her changed sister and ignored her words as her left eye glowed immensely. “Now… Let’s dance… Sister.”


End Strike 37

PreviousChapters Next