• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 601 Views, 12 Comments

Tambelon School of Knighthood - Catrina37



Scorpan, Thorne, and Rep tell the CMC and their sisters the story of their days in Tambelon's School of Knighthood and the challenges they faced, including bullying from Ahuizotl when he was in Tambelon.

  • ...
 12
 601

Scorpan's Happy Ending

Ch. 8: Scorpan’s Happy Ending

Moments later, Scorpan bows before the Moochik as he wraps his medallion around his neck.

“You have earned this honor, Scorpan, with your hard work and heart. You are a true knight.”

“Thank you, Lord Moochik, and I promise to be the best knight Tambelon has ever seen,” Scorpan pledges.

The audience acclaims him again, not only for beating Ahuizotl and winning the Medallion, but for his commitment and pledge as a knight.

Scorpan spots Tirek and Torarc, watching him with proud smiles. That was when he remembered that they have a surprise for him. He flies to Torarc and Tirek to hear what their surprise is.

“You said you wanted to tell me something after the ceremony,” Scorpan says.

“Yeah. Tirek and I talked,” Torarc says, “and since you don’t have a home to go to for the summer, we want you to be a part of our family.”

For Scorpan, what the general said made the cheers around him seem distant compared to what he, Tirek, and Toarac were standing around and talking about. He felt his world go higher and higher.

“You do?”

“Yeah, Scorpan. Over the school year, you’ve been like family to us,” Tirek says, “Besides, I always wanted a younger brother.”

Scorpan hugs the two of them with tears of joy coming down his eyes. He now has what he wanted all this time: a family to return home to.

“And we’re a part of your new family as well Scorpan,” Thorne says as he, Rep, and Catrina group hug with him.

As the group continues to hug, the Moochik watches as the scene continues. A tear of joy came down his eye to the happy ending brought to Scorpan.

****

“And the four of us became a team ever since,” Thorne says as he finishes the story.

“That was the most rootin’ adventure story I’ve ever heard,” Applejack says.

“I especially love the sword fighting part at the end! The way you showed Ahuizotl a thing or two! It was like something out of a Daring Do story!” Rainbow Dash enthusiastically says.

“Indeed. That ruffian got what he deserved for the horrid way he’s treated you all,” Rarity adds.

“And when we return to Ponyville, we can’t wait to write in the lesson you just taught us,” Sweetie Belle says.

"Lesson?" Scorpan says with a puzzled look.

“Why? What did we teach you kids?” Rep asks.

“That whether the reward is a medallion, a cutie mark, or a new friendship, all those things must be earned by one’s heart,” Apple Bloom says, "And that you can earn that reward no matter who you are, not whether or not you come from a first-class background."

“A good lesson to learn I must say,” Rarity says.

“Well I’m going to earn my reward while hauling Rarity’s stuff through the trip,” Thorne says.

“And what reward would that be, Thorne?” Scorpan asks.

“Bigger muscles so that Fluttershy would fall for me,” Thorne says while showing off what muscle he has.

Everyone laughs to Thorne’s idea.

So with that, everyone is having the best camping trip ever, the stars shine bright over them as they have a good time.

Comments ( 12 )

Catrina37,

I just read your story.

I have seen a lot of errors that need correcting, but I'm afraid I must tell you what else I find to be a problem besides that.

8403255
Now don't get me wrong, I loved where things were going, especially how Scorpan met the friends he has now.

But, there were so many flaws.

I mean, since Ahuizotl was the one who burned the farm, why didn't his father ever say anything to him involving that? For that matter, what did he even think?

I felt like there was also more to why Ahuizotl wanted to impress his father through more than just keeping the family reputation? What is it that has been going on between them? Was their relationship troubled? Was his father the reason why Ahuizotl was who he was, and who he is today? Was his father the reason for everything that has happened?

I will say however, that despite the flaws that I just listed, particularly with Ahuizotl, that they will not stop me from doing what I did before with your other story.

May I recommend that you make a story about how and why Ahuizotl came to be an arrogant bully, an apprentice to Grogar, and a treasure thief and nemesis of Daring Do?

8403588
Is there any way I can help?

A way to help you come up with a new story perhaps?

Anything at all?

I think I have an idea, and you gave it to me. In megan's arc, not only will she help the knights realize their code like the rainbow power arc in season 4, she will also pass tests that will grant her the magic of friendship. She already passed the tests of loyalty and generosity in two of my stories. I need something for the test of kindness. Any ideas for laughter and honesty?

8405091
I'm not sure about laughter really.

But, I do have a great idea for Megan's test of honesty.

Would you like for me to tell it to you here or private message?

Let's hear it.

I just sent it through private messaging so that no one else can see it.

Login or register to comment