• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 4,004 Views, 30 Comments

Band of Zakus - Spartan889



A group of cosplayers went to comic con as Zakus are sent to Equestria but listed as No.1 enemies to the population.

  • ...
26
 30
 4,004

Get off mah property!

"Oh fuk me life." Sark said.

"Surrender now Intruders!" The Elfen guard shouted and points her crossbow at Tyler's face.

"Lower your weapons team." I said

"You sure about this Evan?" Tyler asked and glance at the Elfen spider guard pointing her crossbow right him.

"Yes I'm sure about this." I said and toss my beam revolvers to the floor followed by the others while Tyler dismounts his shoulder cannon.

"A wise choice." The guard said.

"Look, we're not here to fight. But I need to talk to your queen about trespassing Griffin Republic property." I said.

"Why should I trust You?" She said.

"Why? I could have ordered my squad to kill you within 30 seconds." I simply said.

"Fine. Bring them to the queen." The guard ordered.

Several elfen guards appeared only to escort us to the queen's chambers. A few minutes pass as the guards continues escorting us but something caught my attention was a female prisoner who looks like a hybrid of a wyvern, wolf and a shark. Her fur was pure white with Crimson red stripes on her arms,legs and face and her mane was dark pink but next to her was a defected Elfen spider who is wearing some kind of samurai armour and lastly the third prisoner was a female anthro shark in some sort of white powered suit and also have a anime schoolgirl styled hair which was red in color.

"Looks like we're not the only prisoners in our base now." I whispered to Jeff.

"Agreed." He whispered back.

We notice the guards stops for the moment as the leader of the escort group was discussing with a Elfen Ultra guard.

"State your business sister." The Ultra said sternly.

"These Intruders wanted to speak to the queen about our clan trespassing their property which belongs to this Griffon Republic." She explained.

The Ultra puts her hand on her forehead trying to communicate with the queen telepathically which I assume from the looks of it. A few moments pass as the Ultra breaks her telepathic link to the queen. In an instant the Ultra draws her sword out and stabs the Elfen guard thus killing her and the Ultra takes her sword out of the corpse body as it falls on to the floor.

"Harsh." Marcel commented.

"The queen will now see you stranger." The Ultra said coldly.

Without question, we entered the queen's throne room which turns out to be the command center. Infront of us was the was the queen. The queen looked similar to a normal Elfen spider but her body shape was slender yet beautiful to a normal person but behind that beauty was nothing Bubba greedy batch who lust for power and beauty.

"So what brings you here dear stranger?" She seductively asked while caressing my armoured chassis.

"I'm just here to tell you that you are right now trespassing a Griffon Republic military base right now. So you need to to leave this area or deadly use of force will be used on you and your clan." I said in a cold tone which I rarely use before.

"Are you really threatening me?" She asked before she started laughing like a madman

"Well listen properly you bloody Wanker! If you don't get your goddamn arse out of our base, we will fuck you up bad!" Shawn threatened.

"What he said!" Jonathan said and throws a toilet paper roll at the queen who catches it with ease.

"Fool, what makes you think you could make me do with this?" The queen asked smugly.

"To wipe yourself because your a piece of shit!"

"How dare you insult me you worm." The queen shouted in rage.

"Like we give a shit bitch!" Jack shouted.

"Ultras kill them all!" The queen ordered.

"So much for fucking diplomacy! POP POP MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" I said and whip out my spare dual beam revolvers which were hidden in my spare revolvers compartment and blasted two Ultras who were caught by surprised while Shawn was giving the other guards a kangaroo kick to the face.

For Jonathan, he was having fun killing the guards mercilessly as he continues to brutally stab a Elfen spider guard and tosses her corpse onto the floor.

Mark quickly notice a trio of Ultra guards coming towards him, He quickly disarmed on of the Ultras with ease and punches her in the face thus breaking her skull then he grabs the fallen Ultra sword and whips out his Heat hawk and slices the other Ultra across her chest and grabs her shield which was a knuckle shield. The last Ultra comes charging at him with a spear but was instantly bashed by Shawn's knuckle shield.

"Boo yah!" Mark cheered and smashes another Elfen spider which was a drone thus splattering his brains everywhere on the controls then he grabs another drone and places a sticks a grenade on the drone's back and and tosses him to a bunch of guards and explodes sending bits of pieces of gore everywhere.

"Fuck her in the pussy!" Tyler shouted and kicked one of the guards and twist her neck hard then grabs his heat war-ax and slices a drone in half and stabs a guard with a combat knife but notice the queen running away.

"Evan, the queen is getting away!" Tyler shouted and lands his ax blade on a guards head.

"Okay here are your orders team! Jack, Shawn, You two go and find the the clan's hatchery. Sark, Mark, I need you both find and rescue those prisoners we saw. Jonathan go crazy and kill every single one of them. Leave no survivors. Lui, I need you to get the base defenses online right now. And Jeff, kill the higher-ups of the clan. The rest of us will pursue the queen. You got your orders now move out!"


(Jeff P.O.V)

Ever since Evan told me what to do, I been busy slicing through my way towards where the higher-ups were located. But one of the guards tackled me and tried to smash me with a hammer but I punch her in the face hard and twist her head hard making a cracking sound.

I quickly grab my katanas and continue my way towards the higher-ups location. A few minutes past after killing several squads of guards, I notice a heavily decorated door which I assume my targets are behind these doors. With one mighty kick, the doors slams open catching every single Elfen Spiders attention.

"Ring-a-ling-a-ding bitch!" I shouted and charge and decapitate the closets High Councilor Elfen spider and then killed both of his guard. I shoot out my chain blade and directly hitting one of the six councilors.

But before the blades could meet their target, I notice a somebody behind me and hits me with one hard kick which send me to a wall hard. I quickly recover and turn around to face my foe but to my surprise it was a Elfen spider version of Sub Zero.

"For the Lin Kuei."

"For the Shirai Ryu."

"To the death." He announced

Fight!

Sub Zero come at me with a Ice hammer and attempts to hit e but I draw out my Katana and block it easily but Sub Zero hits me in the face with his knee and punches me several times until I activate my jetpack and bash him. With my Katanas drawn, I quickly charge at him and slash him but Sub Zero conjures a ice sword and blocks it. I swing my left Katana at him but he dodges it easily and hits me With a ice spear.

Recovering from his attack, I shoot out my Chainblades at him.

"Get over here!"

Once the blades met their target I pull Sub Zero towards me and give him a mighty hard kick and slam his face onto the hard floor but Sub Zero uppercuts me and hits me with his ice hammer but I recover from his attack and punch him hard but Sub Zero counters it witha ice shield. I grab his shield and perform a face kick which sends him a wall stumbling. Using this to my advantage, I quickly punch him several times and grab his face and slam it a wall a few times for good measure and impale him with my dual katanas and pull my katana blades out of his body. I whip out a Sawed-off shotgun which I found in the command center and blast his chest open revealing his heart and I rip his heart out and crushed it with my hand.

After my battle, I look at the councilors and guards who were staring at me in fear. I launch one of my blade which hits a councilor and pull the chain thus sending the councilor towards me.

Once the the Councilor was close enough, I quickly slice his head off and tossed his body aide and continued my assault as they screams of fear echoed through the corridors of the base.


(3rd P.O.V, Sark and Mark location)

"Incoming!" Sark shouted and fires his newly found Bazooka creating a explosion.

"Nice shot!" Mark commented and blast a Elfen spider guard with a ZUX-197 Jagdgewehr 192mm Shotgun and neck snaps another while Sark was firing a 75mm gatling gun.

"C'mon we need to get to those prisoners Yargh!" Sark said in a Arnold Schwarzenegger accent and impales a guard withe the barrel of gatling gun.

"Just a couple of meters till we're there ark." Mark said and executes a guard with his Heat hawk.

A couple of minutes pass after killing squads of Elfen Spiders leaving nothing but a gory mess of guards in the hallways.

"That was fun." Sark commented and notice a steel door which leads to the prison cells.

"Meh. Placing a breaching charges." Mark said. A few seconds pass and on cue the charge explodes thus destroying the steel doors easily.

"Breach and clear!" Mark shouted and takes out a few guards with his shotgun then tosses a MIP-B6 Cracker Grenade and seeks cover as the grenade explodes which sends dozens of munitions and shrapnels flying everywhere thus killing any guard close by but to those who survive where instantly gunned down by Sark as Mark breaks the chains which holding the three prisoners.

"They're gonna need serious medication attention now." Mark said before taking another glance at their injuries while they lie on the floor unconscious.

"I don't think that'll will be necessary." A voice said and on cue the lights went off making the room pitch black.

Both Zakus activate their night vision mode and see a Elfen spider wearing some sort of skin tight suit. But before they could do anything, the Elfen spider hits them in the face thus breaking their night vision module.

"Shit I can't see." Mark said while Sark remain silent as Mark fires his shotgun hoping that he may hit the Elfen spider.

"You think that'll will work? Pathetic! You think you could beat me in the darkness. The darkness is my home and you are in my domain!" She stated and kicks Sark in the face.

"Once I finish you two, I will kill those pathetic prisoners which you tried to save. After that I will hang your heads in my trophy room just like I did to my victims for the past years!" She said and charge at Sark for he final blow But Sark instantly grabs her neck then slams her to the ground and throws her a few feet away from him.

"Oh you think darkness is your ally? But you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. And by then, it was nothing to me but BLINDING!" Sark said in Bane's voice then beats her up brutally and grabs his opponent by the neck and raise her up high."The shadows betray you because they belong to me."

And Sark finishes her off by breaking her spine with his knee thus killing her instantly and tosses the corpse away.Once done, the lights came back on.

"Nice reference there Sark." Mark commented.

"Thanks Mark. Too bad I didn't have a pringles can for that." Sark said.

"Really? But that was kind off spot on." Mark said.

"Whatever, come we need to bring them for immediate medication." Sark said while holding the hybrid in a bridal style.

"Alright." Mark said and carries the other two and makes his way to the medical bay.


(Jonathan's location)

Jonathan was having the time of his life as he continue to slaughter them like pigs as one unfortunate guard was caught be Jonathan and was brutally murdered by him.

Jonathan later notice a a Ultra in some sort of armour making him look like a inquistor also he was emitting a strange aura making Jonathan grip his machete tightly.

"I will slay you demon and hang your head on my armour as a trophy." He announced.

In a split second Jonathan bashes the Elfen inquistor with his three-spike shoulder then lands his machete on the Elfen's right arm but to Jonathan surprise, it did not even scratch his opponent's armour and took a direct punch to the face thus sending him to a wall leaving a large dent to it.

Jonathan recovers and takes out his Heat Hawk and made a mad dash towards Elfen inquistor and clash his Hawk against the priest's sword and hits the priest with his knee and attempts to rip the inquistor head off but the inquistor was fast enough to cast a spell which blast Jonathan through several walls and finds himself to be in the base Armory and takes a nearby chainsword and a Sturm Faust . Once the inquistor was near, he fires his Sturm Faust sending the missile towards the inquistor which caught him by surprise as the missile explodes sending the Inquistor flying as Jonathan activates his thrusters and launch himself straight towards the inquistor with his chainsword revving up.

"Blood for the blood god!" Jonathan shouted and brings down his chainsword onto the inquistor shoulder as chainsword teeth easily cut through the inquistor armour like butter until it touches his flesh causing blood to spray out of his wound.

Jonathan dislodges his chainsword out of the inquistor shoulder and grabs his face as he brings his chainsword up high.

"Skulls for the skull throne!" Jonathan shouted with fury and brings his sword down upon the inquistor and decapitates his head as a blood starts tp spray out of his body covering Jonathan's armour with blood. After the battle, Jonathan starts to laugh like a madman until he heard a thud sound and turns around to see a bunch of Elfen spiders with fear written on their faces.

If Jonathan had a face, he wold be smiling like a madman and charges right at them laughing as their screams of terror echos through the hallways.


(First P.O.V)

"She's right there!" Marcel shouted and fires his Beam sniper rifle at her but misses her by a inch."Fuck! I miss again!"

"Get her!" I shouted.

Minutes passed as my team tries to capture her and yet she continues to mock us even taunting us. which is seriously getting on my nerves but I notice her enter a large room causing me and my team to stop.

"Lui, any idea what room or sector the queen went in?" I asked.

"She's in the Engineering sector where we build our tanks, cannons, mechs and other kinds of machinery." Lui replied through the comms.

"Okay are there any available ordinance for us to use to us?" I asked.

"Only three mechs and a Type-61 Tank is available for use only. the rest are wrecked or not responding since they been in this state for a thousand years. I'm still surprise some of them are working. Also eighty-three percent of taking control the base defense system is done but you cannot believe the damage here! Is going to take me weeks to repair this shit again!" Lui stated angrily.

"Okay keep me posted. Evan out." I said and entered the Engineering sector with my team and our weapons armed until I heard a laugh and see the queen standing in the middle of the hangar.

"We got you now so surrender!" I said with my revolvers pointed at her.

"Actually, it is you who shall surrender and bow before me!" Sh shouted and started glowing bright red.

"Evan I have a bad feeling about this." Tyler said

Before I could reply, we both heard a demonic roar and turn around and see a fat demon wearing a chain mail also holding a club and was charging right at us.

"WHOA!"

"What the fuck is that!" I shouted while shooting at the demon.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"Kill it! Kill it! RUN! RUN! RUUUNN! Oh my god his so fat, his so fat! I'm down!" I shouted after the demon took me down and chase after Marcel.

"Oh my god!"

"NNNOOOOO!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Marcel screamed and was quickly taken down by the demon.

"Ah he raped Marcel!" Tyler shouted and fires his MMP while running.

"AAAAAAHHH!!"

"AAAAAAHHH!!"

"I can't!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

"HE'S SO BIG!!"

"Where is he?" Tyler asked then turns around and sees the demon still chasing him.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

"I'm coming. I'm coming back!.

"Guys..!! He's COMING!!!" Tyler shouted but notice the demon coming at him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" He screamed and accidentally sets his energy cannon output to 270% output and fires thus killing the demon instantly.

"Tyler pick me up before my power cells hit zero!' Marcel shouted after Tyler kills the demon.

"Hold your fucking horses Marcel." Tyler said and picks Marcel up and makes his way towards me and picks me up.

"C'mon we got a queen to kill." Marcel said and makes his way back to the Engineering hangar.

Later...

Once we reach to the Engineering hangar, we see the queen chanting in some strange language but quickly notice us behind her.

"Looks like you already killed my little distraction. But your too late." The queen said as we heard a a demonic roar coming from the portal and see a massive demon exiting the portal also it shared some resemblance of Diablo from Diablo 3 but the differences about it, that this demon colors were darker, the horns on the side of it's head were longer and sharper and it's claws were coated with poison.

"Kill them." The queen ordered and the demon comply to her orders and makes it's way towards us.

"Lui now's the time to deploy that mech!" I shouted over the comms and on cue, a HA-36X Zel mech is deployed right infront of us as it was holding a Heavy-G41 Assault Rifle, a V-71 Hellfire Gatling gun on it's left shoulder and a X-99 Ballistic multi-missile launcher on it's right shoulder.

(picture is just reference on how it looks like and I don't own it.)

Once the mech was deployed, the mech's AI quickly punches the demon in the face and opens it's cockpit for me to enter. Without a second thought, I quickly enter the cockpit and assume full manual control over it. I aim my mech's assault rifle and fired three High-caliber explosive rounds at the demon as the rounds easily shred through the demon's skin and flash.

The demon roars in rage and bashes my mech to a wall. Thinking quickly, I use the mech's left arm and deploy it's hidden heated chainsaw and slash the demon chest as the chainsaw blade easily cuts through the demon's flesh causing it to roar in pain and swipes my mech away to another wall.

"Yo Lui, Evan going to need backup here! Send me the second operational mech." Marcel said. And a GTX-22 Dreadnought. It was armed with a dual barrel Heavy-50.Cal cannon on both arms and on it's back was a pair of Railguns. It's body was heavily armoured in design making look like a walking tank but it's head was narrow in shape with a visor-like eye and it's leggings were bulky, yet bipedal. Once Marcel enters his mech, he aims both heavy cannons and fires right at the demon's back causing it to shriek in pain and glare at Marcel's Dreadnought.

"Come at me bro!" Marcel shouted and fires his cannons again and also charges his mech's dual railguns on it's back. Both railguns finish recharge and releases a purple beam right at the demon thus sending it flying to the other side of the hangar.

"You okay Evan?" Marcel asked through the mech's speakers.

"Yup." I replied back and ordered my mech to get up. "Now let's wreck some shit up!"

"Been waiting for you to say that." Marcel said and turns around and fires both cannon continuously while I fire my shoulder multi-missile launcher, Gatling gun and assault rifle right at the demon also creating a cloud of smoke. A few minutes pass as Marcel and I ceased our fire as we wait for the smoke to clear. But we hear a demonic roar again and see the demon still alive as it's body was filled with bullet holes, burn marks, cuts and bits of it's flesh gone.

"How is this thing still alive?" Tyler shouted in disbelief.

The demon let out a ear-piercing scream causing the mech's systems go haywire momentarily. Taking this to it's advantage, it launches itself and pounces Marcel mech and spits acid onto the mech's hull causing to slowly melt and the demon starts clawing the mech as it's sharp dagger-like claws shreds through the mech's armour easily.

"Shit! Inject!" Marcel shouted and presses the inject button and launches him out of the mech to a safe distance and witness the demon tears the Dreadnought in half and tosses the Dreadnought's torso away and goes after my mech.

"Shit"

I quickly dodge the demon as it tried to pounce my mech and shoot my assault rifle but the demon spits it's acid gak at my rifle thus melting it instantly.

"A little help here!" I shouted through the mech's speakers.

The demon opens it's mouth wide ready to spit out another batch of acid right at me but before it could do that, a tank round slam and explodes at the side of the demons head causing it to stagger backwards. I turn around and see a YMT-05 Hildolfr in it's MS mode.

"You alright Evan!" Tyler said through the comms and was mending the tank's cannon.

"Yes! Incoming demon at your 3 'o' clock!" I warned.

Tyler later sees the demon charging right at him and Marcel(Driver) and spins the MS torso to their right as the cannon's barrel smacks the side of the demon's face making stagger for the moment and tries to swipe it's claws at the MS tank but Tyler later deploys the tank's Excavator-like arms and blocks it. Before the demon could respond, Marcel hits the gas making the tank hit the demon and shuffs the MS tank cannon barrel into it's mouth.

"Open wide!" Tyler said and presses the firing trigger as the tank fires a shell at point-blank range in the demon's mouth thus creating a explosion creating a hole at the back of it's throat. Marcel quickly reverse the tank while Tyler aims the cannon

"Reloading....fire!"

BAM!!

The tank shell hits the demon's chest creating a hole on it as another shell hits it's right arm clean off then another shell hits it's left leg thus crippling it and collapses onto the ground motionless but Marcel wasn't convince and sets the MS Tank hybrid to full throttle and runs over the demon and reverse back only to do the samething again. This continued for a minute as the demon corpse was mangled beyond what it originally looks like and bits of bones were sticking out of it's body.

"Okay now it's dead." Marcel said and notice the queen trying to flee.

"Oh no you don't bitch." Tyler said and fires another shell which misses her but the shockwave of the explosion sends the queen flying back. Before the queen could get up, my mech appears infront of her with my gatling gun pointed at her but Jonathan appears out of nowhere and bents her neck in a unnatural angle which killed her.

"How the hell you get here Jonathan?" I asked and Jonathan points at a opened air shaft at the ceiling.

"Oh. Well good work." I said.

"Evan, It's Jack. We've found the clan's hatchery." Jack said through the comms.

"Good work Jack but which part of the base is the hatchery located?" I asked.

"The hatchery is in the Fusion Reactor Chamber. Must be all this heat which made this place perfect for them to lay their eggs. But what do we do with eggs Captain?" Jack asked.

"Put the eggs into cryo storage. What's the reactor statues?"

"Temperature is still nominal but a few parts of the reactor needs to be replaced also I don't know how the hell were they able to maintain the reactor core at all." Jack said.

"Good enough. I'll inform Lui about the reactor core statues." I said and hang up then I contacted Mark. "Mark How are the prisoners?"

"Just finish treating their wounds Evan. No life threatening wounds but had bit of help. And our patients are still unconscious." Mark said.

"Help? From who?" I asked curiously.

"A large group of recently defected Elfen Spider nurses, doctors and engineers." Mark said.

I instantly face faulted to this piece of information.

"What was their reason to defect from their clan?" I asked.

"The reason why is because the doctors and nurses weren't given enough credit and the Engineers were treated as second-class citizens for tempering and keeping in check with our base fusion reactor core." Mark explained.

"Oh and they want to work for us too." Mark said while glancing at a group of eager Elfen Spiders waiting for their answer.

"Alright they can work for us. We're going to need the extra hand to bring this base back to it's feet.And within a month I'm going to give them their pay cheques" I said.

"You heard that ladies your hired!" Mark announced. "And say hi to your new boss."

"HHHHHHHIIIIIIIII!!!"

I instantly hang up on Mark as were my ears were still ringing to the sheer volume of the Elfen Spider greeting.

"Jesus their loud." I mumbled.

"Hey Evan, I need you to bring the rest into the command room. You'll need to see this." Lui said.

Later in the command room...

"Anyone of you remembered about the multiverse theory and the Warp Gate we built?" Lui asked.

"You mean that Warp Gate we built with a bit of help from Starshine the bearded." Shawn answered.

"Correct. And look at this guys, This is the results from the probe we send into the void through the Warp Gate." Lui said.

"So what are the results?" I asked.

"From the results, We're not the only ones to end up like this." Lui explained.

"So what are they called?" Jonathan asked.

"From what the probe captured, They call themselves Displaced. But we have no way of communication with them." Lui said. "Thankfully Discord was kind enough to give us some answers for this."

Dear Zakus

I have a piece of information you might all need to communicate with other Displace. But be warn, there are some who are not friendly and might try kill you all. Anyway to communicate with a displaced, is that you need to create a token. A token can be any kind of item you prefer the most and the next step is to say any kind of quote you want and the final step, you just toss your token into the void and wait for someone to pick it up. Hope this as help your multiverse problem. Ta ta now.

Your's truly, Discord

"Well that helps alot." Mark said as everyone agrees with him.

I look around in the room for a item I could use as a token but instead I take out my Heat Hawk and made my way to the Warp Gate Chamber with the others.

Later...

A few minutes later, we arrived to the base Warp Gate Chamber as Lui starts it up. Once the gate was activated, it slowly makes a humming noise and in a instant, a blue portal appears leading into the void.

'okay here goes' I thought.

"If anybody receives this token, if you need firepower, we have it. If you need weapons, we have it. If you need some artillery, we have it too. And if you need a helping hand, we have too also. We are Zeon Squad and we are waiting for your call." I said and notice my Heat Hawk Shining brightly and toss it into the void.

"Okay. Now that's done. C'mon team we have to get this base fully operational." I announced and made my way to the Engineering Bay followed by the rest of my team.

Author's Note:

Finally this chapter is up. Now I'm free for my first crossover. If you want to do a crossover with me just PM now.

Now it's 2:30 Am I'm going to sleep. Now take it away Jonathan!

Jonathan: *falls from the sky* This is the end of the chapter. I hope you enjoy it. I hope you comment about this chapter and I hope this motherfucker dies! *takes a shotgun off and blast a Celestia dummy head off and laughs evilly*

Pls like and fav it!