• Published 30th Mar 2015
  • 26,397 Views, 1,254 Comments

The Third Roommate - Enigmatic Otaku



Hi, the name's Maurice, and I happened to be unlucky enough to get transported to a world which is inhabited by aliens that suspiciously resemble colorful horses from my world...

Comments ( 162 )

New chapter, new problems for Maurice. Sheesh, I really hope this guy's gonna catch a break soon. *hint, hint*
Really, I like seeing the protagonist of story getting into trouble like any other reader, but..wow, this guy's like Murphy's bitch, or something...

Now, unless you piss of me boss’s property,

I think thats piss "off".

Nearly pissed over myself and Discord, god thing of chaos or whatever, who's Oscar the Grouch impersonation would have been spot on if he popped out of a trash can instead of a toilet...

That was funny

I was at a complete lose when three golden tickets plopped out of it.

Why do I have a feeling that this will end badly

Ow my kidneys got punched.

My face, it hurts from the smile lines that are forming! :rainbowlaugh:

I need more Stella dialogue in my life.

Ah Stella. Nice to see she is getting around the fandom more.

Couple of these around

practically hoping past her mother and into the apartment.

practically hopping

a little meet 'n great?

meet 'n greet

I wonder what kind of blackmail material Wubz silently recorded after Scratch and Maurece took off from the library? If nothing else, it might help with Tavi's mom who hates his guts (at least his kidneys remain un-punched so far, woot).

7114008

She belongs to Flammenwerfer. She is in quite abit of his storys.

note:

Author's Note:
A big thanks to Flammenwerfer for providing Stella's colorful narrative.

Yes another chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

"What are you going to do, punch both my kidneys this time?!" --Maurice, 20XX.

Best part of the chapter, what a way to die, death by kidney punch.

7113581
truu, but he got his small victory with his tantalizing breakfast sandwich. He does need a moment to shpw his good side to the ponies though, so far there aren't any qualities to him that really pop out.

7114181 after that and the speed-bag thing, i'm officially nicknaming her miss one-hoof death punch.

7113799 yeah. all we need is for Vinyl or Tavi to say something like "What could possibly go wrong?"

Damn Maurice, yo situation is all types of fubar. Thems the cards you've been delt, keep playing till you win.

What? I thought, my head cocking and face contorting to match that statement. I hate them on my pizza, yeah,

You fucking philistine!

Ah, the Gala. Should be the perfect place for some shenannigans.

.... Loved this chapter. XDDD

Ahh scotish peaple, always fucking around with others,

Also it's back! *colored horse gods descend from thin air* *other puny earthbound pastel horses Turn and say*
"Praise the sun gods!, also this chapter be written by the gods" *chuck Noris appears* *gives thumbs up* "I approve" said along side with Morgan freeman, technicolor horses Rejoice in praise, the end.

Honestly can't wait for more keep it coming, I foresee a major patreon donation (if I can spare it) in your future.

7113581 More like Finagle's bitch.

This group at the gala, oh heck no!

Ah, yes, horse prom. Have fun, Maurice.

Ah yes. This update made up my mind. I have officially transferred this story from the watch list to the favorites list. I hope to see more soon, and hopefully we get to find out who killed Murder McKillingspree's neighbor!

Where to even begin man? Hahaha XD I got nothing to say that would even fit this glorious awesomeness! :yay:
OOooooh man, I adore Tavi's mother, and Stella! :heart: Hahah, they're both awesome as fuck!

:yay:

Awesome job on this man, awesome job!

'Buy the ticket, take the ride' -Hunter S. Thompson

And Discord came back, the very next day...and Maurice's worth just tripled in everyponys eyes. GGG tickets and a personal invite from Princess Luna?

7115476
I thought he was a goner but he just wouldn't stay away.

Yes, he's the father of my filly, yes his crime is practically victim-less, but it's still a crime a crime regardless and I'm a police officer!

..... didn't you commit a crime by assaulting someone in an alley?

You know after reading this i don't think Moral Highground is so bad. And not just because she has a soft spot for her daughter. Refusing to give someone a chance because you have a standard is reasonable, after all I'm sure some of us wouldnt have dinner with someone for shallower reasons. Hell, Highground knows she could be rolling in dough and not have to work a day in her life if she married Speaks, but she keeps her integrity which I'm sure is more than alot of mares can say they would've done. And beating Maurice? Well she did it to make sure no one hurts her little Octav and I'm sure in her career Highground has come across enough scumbags to make this a legit concern in her book.

Overall, she hasn't come across as the hyper-violent cunt I pictured her as (so far). Sure she can get pretty damn violent, but aside from Maurice we havent seen her go overboard on someone who didn't have it comming, as of yet.

Stella and Amber on the other hand... I wouldn't have been sad if they had just killed each other.

ahh, stella. good choice :rainbowlaugh:

I don't think Maurice should ever go to sleep now. If he does, he's going to wake up to missing organs. Pretty much all of them.

7114008 Officially she's from Flammenwerfer's fic: My Best Friend, Luna.

Stella, Stella, Stella. Love that mare. She never fails to make me smile.

Hummm... Peanut butter jelly waffles sandwich....! :pinkiehappy:

7113934 Machine that breaks misteriously, and records random conversation, then what we are missing is the Spider being a police officer.

The Scottish are fucking animals!

Shite? Arse?! They don't even speak English and they're attatched to England!

7118157
Amber's cockney, not scottish. :rainbowlaugh:

What a man really does when in the shower, other than actual showering, is just stand there under the cascade of the shower-head, mulling over their moronic choices that landed them in whatever happened to be their current predicament at the moment.

So true it hurts

Can't believe no one added this yet

7120301
Kinda surprised as well. :ajsleepy:

7118177
Well that's even worse!
...I think.

I'm not googling Cockney or anything.

"I was in the pool!"

Bro... duuuuuuuude.... bro.... Seinfeld! Love it! I question how many people here will actually understand the references though lol.

Who is Stella? of what fiction?

Stella is certainly making the rounds these days...I like it.

:rainbowlaugh:i love stella. This story just got infinitely better:pinkiehappy:

Man, read this story for a couple days and finally caught up and I must say, I love this story! I love all your puns and references, they just add to the humor! Can't wait for more.

Also, hope you don't mind that you gained another follower. :twilightsmile:

7139311
Well, I'd change the name if I could... :facehoof:

I chose the name because the Alto and Tenor symbols look alike, just like how those two mares are twins.

Login or register to comment