• Published 12th May 2012
  • 3,210 Views, 307 Comments

The Unlikley Sanctuary - Tie RoamingHooves



Three long time friends turned soilder crash in a helicopter in Equestria. Two of them are bronies.

  • ...
13
 307
 3,210

A Place To Crash and Troubled Thoughts

I was running dry on Idea's for this chapter but through many amounts of magics... like this:

This chapter happened. It won't be like the other chapters, But I have decided to add a story arc (if I used the term correctly) for a future conflict in the story.




"...And that's how electricity was discovered." I say to Fluttershy looking up. To my relief we had reached Sweet Apple Acres and I would no longer be stuck in this conversation. I hate it when I'm asked to explain something I am not knowledgeable in.

I walk past the Royal Guard stationed just outside and open the doors of the barn to see Tyler again, laughing with the main six. I couldn't help to feel left out. I've been so busy with things I haven't been able to get a real chance to talk with anypony (except Fluttershy but still). Though I would like to talk, it has been a rough night and I need to hit the hay.

"So, you back from the hospital?" Tyler said trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, why?"

"How's Jake doing?"

"Oh, well when I got there he had just woken up and he freaked out at the nurse."

"Well why would he do tha-... oh right."

"Yeah. He seems to be over it and he said needs space."

"We need to get him soon so we can figure out what were doing." he said. I kind of agreed with him on this. Jake may be an anti-brony but I don't need him explaining his hatred of ponies to the hospital staff.

"Yeah, I should have brought him back with me. Uh Fluttershy?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind going back down to the hospital with Tyler to pick up Jake and bring him back here?"

"No, not at all."

Tyler looked at me and whined. "Hey I didn't agree to this."

"Just go with Fluttershy and grab Jake. It'll give me a chance to have a have a chat with Miss Sparkle."

"Actually, I may head home and get some sleep. It is pretty late." Twilight said much to my disappointment. "We can always have this conversation tomorrow."

"I know but I want to get everything out of the way ASAP." Everypony in the room gave me a confused look. "You know, as soon as possible.

"Ohhh!" they all exclaimed in unison.

"Well I guess it is pretty late. I might hit the hay too... so to speak of course. Tyler is still going to get Jake though."

"Come on!" he yelled.

"But Tyrin, Where will you all sleep?"

"Well we could just stay here. Our stuff is here so why not?"

"Equestria to Tyrin, if you haven't noticed yet... ITS A BARN!" Rainbow Dash yelled looking at me like I'm crazy.

"I know but I don't want anyone to come snooping around and touching something in these crates. Somepony could blow them self to pieces doing that."

"But what ever do you mean dear? I don't think there would be a guard here for nothing. I don't think a barn would be an ideal place to sleep either." Rarity said rather disgusted at the prospect of us sleeping here.

"But..."

"No I don't want to hear anymore about it. You can stay with me."

Ah, the Element of Generosity. Should have guessed she would have offered me a place to stay. "Um... excuse me Rarity but what about Tyler?"

"Well he can always stay with me." Fluttershy offered. At the mention of this, Tyler's brain had exploded and exploded again. It had exploded twice. (See what I did there anyone?)

"Tyler is that ok with you?" I ask him.

"I... I... I..." he sputtered unable to make words.

"Take that as a yes Fluttershy. Are you sure he won't be any trouble to you?"

"No, of course not. I couldn't possibly say no. He could get sick sleeping in this barn at night and I wouldn't want that."

"Good to here, but what about Jake?" I say hoping Twilight would take him in. I would rather stay with Twilight because on top of the fact that I have business to attend to, she is kinda my favorite. But to my knowledge she hasn't explained the whole MLP situation to the rest of the ponies so it would be better for Jake to stay there. This way if he has any anti-brony hatred still, Twilight knows what to deal with. I myself am surprised at the fact that Twilight nor the Princess have not said more on the subject. I may need to worry about this some.

And to my relief, "I guess I can have a guest over." Twilight said with a sigh.

"Well times wasting lest get some sleep. And Tyler, that doesn't mean leave Jake at the hospital either." I say walking outside with the rest in tow.

I saw all the crates and boxes on the inside but as the outside goes, it was minus one helicopter. I stop and turn to face him. "Tyler... where is the helicopter?"

"Oh, I left it there..." he nonchalantly stated.

"You did WHAT?!" I yell. Tyler is as smart or smarter than me. But this... no, this was beyond brainless. I refrained from facepalming because I would put a hole through my head.

"Were just going to get it tomorrow. It was to heavy for the Royal Guard to lift so Shining Armor and I decided it would be best to come back tomorrow with more help."

"Well that was stupid because YOU COULD HAVE HAD A CERTAIN SOMEONE TELEPORT IT!"

"Oh..."

"Well its too late now were already here. But don't be sorry when the morning dew seeps into the electronics and ruins them." I say unable to resist the urge to facepalm and do so knocking myself to the floor. to be laughed at by the others.


"Tyrin, you need to calm down. The helicopter was totaled bro... unsalvageable..." I cut him off.

"You forget, this is a land of magic" I say emphasizing the word magic to drive my point into his head. I decided to end this before it distracted me any further. "Never mind just go get Jake." I say pointing to where he needed to go. Fluttershy and Tyler walked away and the remaining group said their goodbyes and headed to there respective homes. I only hope Jake can get over himself. It would make his life easier.


"Get a hold of yourself man, come on Jake pull it together. There just ponies." he said sitting in the corner with hiss head in his hands racking his brains to judge whether this is happening or not. The better half of him told him this was a dream and this couldn't possibly be real. But though half his mind was convinced, his entire body told him otherwise. He was sore from the helicopter crash.

"Wait... I'm dead... yes I must be dead and I'm in hell now. Make sense. No but what if this is real? What if I accidentally hurt one of these... ponies and they come after me?! W-wait no this is a dream. I'll wake up in bed and see the others and no ponies." he thought out loud. Something in him snapped. He came out of the spiraling thoughts and calmed down but... he needed to hurt something, soon. He needed to hurt something... alive.