• Published 12th May 2012
  • 3,203 Views, 307 Comments

The Unlikley Sanctuary - Tie RoamingHooves



Three long time friends turned soilder crash in a helicopter in Equestria. Two of them are bronies.

  • ...
13
 307
 3,203

Prelude of Battle and the Wrath of the Alicorn Princess

This chapter is purposefully small. The next one is gonna be good. It may be delayed though cause my goal is 2-3k words.


Celestia had been in a conversing with her sister when a letter materialized from a puff of smoke and landed in front of her. She opened the letter and was stricken with horror. The letter had told news of an attack on Ponyville by a hostile group of humans. She immediately teleported out without a moments hesitation to Ponyville.

She was crestfallen at what Ponyville had been reduced to. She had teleported just outside of Ponyville, once a beautifully quaint little town was now brought to anarchy and sported the scars of a vicious battle. She walked through the crowd of fleeing ponies being directed by the humans from the farm and the Royal Guard. The wounded were carried out by anypony willing to help. The sound of the fillies crying hung in the air and almost drowned out the sound of the constant gunfire. She walked up to the nearest human and glared death at him making the soldier shrink under her gaze. "Who is responsible for doing this to my little ponies?!" she asked with malice lacing every word.

"R-r-russians, your highness." said the cowering human. "Were holding them off as best we can until we get the civilians out."

"Under whose command are you?"

"Sergeant Daniels and Captain Armor."

"Your Highness please leave him be. These humans have nothing to with the attack. It was another group of humans." Shining Armor said rushing to the humans aid. The soldier went back to his duties as Shining Armor led the Princess away.

"How do I find these humans and tell them apart from the rest?"

"Their attire is slightly more green in it. But Princess with all due respect, these other humans are beyond diplomacy. You can't reason with them."

"Well Captain, I don't plan on doing anything of the sort." Celestia said chuckling darkly. Her horn glowed a golden yellow and she summoned battle armor of her own. It isn't much different than that worn by Nightmare Moon except the it was golden clad as to be expected from the goddess of the sun. "Nothing deliberately hurts my little ponies and lives to tell about it." she said. Shining Armor had never in all his time in the Royal Guard had ever seen the Princess like this. Her voice had carried with it, a lust for blood. The Princess galloped past the friendly line and rushed into Ponyville. Shining Armor could only watch as the Princess went in alone. He then saw an immense light equivalent to the brilliance of the sun over the rooftops and an explosion punctuated the light. thick black smoke billowed out into the sky. Then he heard something he never thought he'd ever her. Celestia used the Royal Canterlot Voice.

"No one hurts my little ponies. You all shall face my wrath." Shining Armor shuddered at the proclamation. The way she spoke reminded him of Luna when she is angry.

"Celestia have mercy upon their souls." he said quietly witnessing more flashes of light.