• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 858 Views, 108 Comments

The lovely life of Emerald Isle - SweetyBelleluvsu



Emerald Isle enjoys her awesome life.

  • ...
7
 108
 858

Chapter one, The New Life Begins

"Where are they?! Why aren't they here yet?! They should've been here by now!" a white unicorn filly said to her Aunt. Her parents had gotten married about a month ago and today was the day that they would return from their honeymoon from Neighagra Falls.

"Honey, they should be along soon!" Rarity told the filly while she was holding her tummy for she was two months along now, "So get away from that window, you are putting hoof prints on it."

"Can you help me with my project?" Emerald asked Rarity, for she was working on a blanket to give her friend Feline Fluff and she was also making a welcome card for the new exchange student, Thunder Lightning, "I just don't know what colors to use!"

"Try that blue paper over there," Rarity said as she pointed toward a stack of paper.

"Okay," The filly sighed. Then, out of nowhere, she had an idea! "Oh! Opal! Where are- oh there you are! Yes I love you too! Want to do something?" Rarity stared in amazement at how she managed to become friends with the cat. "You want a new bow?" The cat nodded, "Great! I can make you one! Rarity, can you teach me how to make a bow?"

Rarity was stunned at how well Emerald was with Opal, she even wondered why she had not gotten her cutie mark with this. "Bring me that pink material from over there please"

Emerald rushed to go get it, tripping over her crayons in the process. "I'm ok!" She called as she ran to get the material, "Here you go!"

After three prototypes made by Rarity, it took another three for Emerald to get the hang of it. "Wow! I think I'm starting to get the hang of it! Let me try it one more time!" She tried and it was done in less than three minutes.

"Goodness Emerald!" Rarity exclaimed, "Slow down! I mean, you did wonderful on this, but you don't want to rush to much!"

"I know!" Emerald said as she ran to put the bow she had just made on Opal, "But I just didn't want Opal to wait too long!"

"Wait too long for what?" A voice said as it came through the door.

"Mommy!" Emerald nearly screamed as she ran at full speed toward her mother.

"Oh, Emerald," Sweetie said as she held Emerald in her fore-hooves, "I missed you too."

"Can I join the group hug?" Rumble said as he brought a bag in.

"Duh!" Emerald exclaimed, "Of coarse you can!"

Rarity watched as the family took the moment to hug each other until Rumble decided to say something.

"Just think Emerald!" He said as he broke from the group hug, "Soon, we will be in a house bigger than the clubhouse! And you will even have your own room!"


"My own room?!" Emerald exclaimed for she had never had her own room, "How could this day get any better? Oh wait, it can't!" Emerald laughed.

"Actually," Rarity said as she picked the filly up, "I know what can make it better" Rarity pointed toward Emeralds flank and it was like her eyelids disappeared. Her mouth also went as wide open as it could go. Sweetie saw this and quickly put her hooves in her ears and crouched toward the floor. Rumble saw this and immediately followed her actions. it was then that Emerald screamed. This was not just any scream, it cracked the glass plates that were on the table. Yep, Emerald had gotten her cutie mark.

"Sorry," Emerald said, "I'll pay for your plates Aunt Rarity. But mommy, how could today get any better?"

"I don't know sweetie!" Sweetie said, "How about being told that you would be a big sister?"

"Yea that would do it." Emerald said

"Your going to be a big sister," Rumble said.

Emerald went into shock.

Author's Note:

Yahoo! Chapters! Comment, like, banana, and follow! Sorry if you think this is short... Oh, and Thunder Lightning, here is your prize!