• Published 18th Mar 2015
  • 6,793 Views, 395 Comments

Love Beats Stupid - chillbook1

  • ...
23
 395
 6,793

PreviousChapters Next
LBS: Tickle War Beats Homework Stress

Aria slammed her fist angrily down on her bed, crumpling her homework beneath her hand. She couldn’t believe it! She had gone through high school a hundred times, gone through public schools and private schools and catholic schools and art schools, time and time again, but still she couldn’t wrap her head around a little bit of pre-cal. It was absurd, to say the least.

What Aria didn’t know (besides the answers to her homework) was that Sonata was staring at her from the doorway. Like a predator hunting prey, Sonata stalked into the room, creeping quietly towards her target and closing the door quietly behind her. No escape for her target. Silently and with expert dexterity, Sonata slipped off her boots and stepped past them in two swift movements. Now unhindered and entirely silent, Sonata prowled forward. She paused about a foot away from the bed, crouched down, and leapt onto Aria.

Then, the battle began.

"Sonata!" yelped Aria, but it was too late. Sonata had her pinned to the bed and began her work. She expertly ran her thin and nimble fingers down Aria’s side, both of them giggling slightly. Aria’s eyes widened with fear when she realized what was happening.

“Sonata, don’t you dare!” shouted Aria behind her giggles. Taking the challenge, Sonata worked her fingers even harder, sliding up and down Aria’s midriff.

“Sony!” laughed Aria madly. “Stop!” Sonata did no such thing. “Hahahaha! Stop!”

“Never!” declared Sonata. She had learned long ago that Aria was dangerously ticklish, but never before had she been able to use such knowledge.

“Nata, I- Hahaha! I swear to God, I will kill you!” cackled Aria, thrashing underneath Sonata’s surprising strength.

“You’re not very scary when you’re laughing so hard that you might pee yourself,” commented Sonata, tickling even harder.

“HAHAHA! I swear, if I- Haha! If I piss myself- HAha! Cause of you!” guffawed Aria. The door swung open and Adagio, looking down at her phone, stepped into the room. She must’ve just gotten off of work, because she was still wearing the bright blue “DJ SC-R4TCH” shirt and cap.

“Pinkie Pie invited us over to her place for Chinese and video games,” said Adagio. “Are you coming?”

“HAHA! SONATA, YOU ARE DEA- HAHAHAHA!”

Adagio looked up at the intense battle going on before her. Aria, red in the face and struggling pathetically beneath a girl that Adagio wagered was about 50 pounds, soaking wet. The assault ceased for a second as Sonata and Aria locked eyes with Adagio, triumph, embarrassment, and confusion apparent on each of their faces.

“So… Just me, then?” asked Adagio sheepishly. Aria, ever the opportunist, saw her chance and grabbed it. Using her newly regained strength, she flipped Sonata over onto her back. Now, Aria was the one holding Sonata down.

“Oh, I’m gonna have fun getting my revenge,” snarled Aria. “I ain't scary? I'll show you just how scary I can be!” Sonata practically shrunk beneath Aria’s looming, terrifying form.

“Dagi! Help!” squealed Sonata.

“Pinkie? Yeah, it’s Adagio,” said Adagio, holding her phone to her ear. “Tell the girls that it’ll just be me. Sonata and Aria are… tied up. Hm? Oh, they’re… I don’t know, really. Girlfriend stuff, I suppose.” Adagio looked up and saw Aria slowly lifting Sonata’s shirt, revealing her flat, blue tummy. “If you don’t mind, I’d like to see you now. Things are getting… Well, girlfriend stuff.”

Adagio turned and left the room while Sonata’s request for help died away in her throat.

“Ari? What are you doing?” asked Sonata frightfully. Aria only answer was in the form of a sadistic grin and the further lifting of Sonata’s shirt. Aria rolled it to a stop just beneath Sonata’s breast, running her hands down Sonata’s middle. She brought her face down to her girlfriend’s belly, pressing her lips just above her navel.

And then she blew.

Pbbbbbbt!

“BWAAAA-HAAAAA!!!” cackled Sonata. She laughed and laughed, trying her best to escape the torture. Aria would allow no such thing, not yet. She blew the loudest, wettest raspberry on Sonata’s tummy, reducing her to baby-like babbling for quite a period. After a while, Aria lifted her face from Sonata’s stomach and planted a kiss on her lips.

“What was that about?” asked Aria. “Tickle fights? That’s so… normal.”

“You seemed stressed. I just wanted to brighten your mood a little bit,” panted Sonata. Her laughs had emptied her lungs and thoroughly exhausted her.

“Well, I guess you did,” huffed Aria, also rather tired.

“What had you so worked up, anyway?” asked Sonata. Aria reached to the floor and grabbed her fallen homework and passed it to Sonata.

“I can’t figure out this friggin pre-cal garbage,” grumbled Aria. “I’ve been at it for an hour and I can’t get past the first problem.” Sonata looked at the paper for a second, grabbed Aria’s discarded pencil and, in a manner of moments, filled out the worksheet.

“There ya go,” said Sonata. “You can check my work in the back of the textbook, if you like.”

Everything Aria knew about the world was suddenly under investigation.

“I… But, you’re…” Aria stuttered, dumbstruck. “You’re… You’re supposed to be the stupid one…”

“Well, I’m really good with numbers. I guess I’m some kinda samont,” said Sonata, shrugging her shoulders.

“Savant. And yeah, you sure are. You might as well be Rain Man.”

“OMG, I love that movie!” squealed Sonata in excitement. Aria rolled her eyes and let her homework drop to the floor. Part of her wanted to get up and head over to Pinkie’s, but she didn’t quite feel up to it yet.

“Feel like going with Adagio?” asked Aria. Sonata shrugged her shoulders.

“Not really. Today feels like a day for tacos and old movies,” said Sonata. Aria nodded her agreement, and grinned. She always loved date night.

The next day, Aria turned in her homework to find that every answer Sonata supplied her with was wrong. She hung her head in disappointment, more in herself than anything. She really should’ve known better. She spent the rest of the day to decide how she would get her back, finally settling on the tried-and-true tickle torture.

PreviousChapters Next