• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 8,746 Views, 57 Comments

[C] Hard Working Princess - scribe-feather



With the aid of a newly hired royal caretaker Princess Celestia adopts a new life with less stress and worry (ABDL Themed)

  • ...
11
 57
 8,746

Chapter Six

Hard Working Princess
Chapter Six
By Scribe Feather

✶✶6✶✶

After her play date with Cadance, Celestia developed a new found sense of confidence with her diaper treatment. She realized just how much of her free time was spent worrying about what other ponies thought about her. She wasted time sweating the small stuff and failed to realize just how much her life improved through the treatment. All of the worry seemed unnecessary as she looked back at it.

As the days went on, she felt braver and braver. Every now and then she would take a chance and venture further away from the privacy of her usual locations in the castle. Quite quickly she found the confidence to casually walk past guards and maids in the castle hallways with her head held high with merely a thin dress covering her thickly diapered bottom. Over time she pushed the barriers of privacy, entering more public places as time went on.

Phosphor was there to encourage her every step of the way. She warmly greeted the princess every morning, helping her out of her nighttime diaper that would be thoroughly soaked. The process had become so routine that Celestia often found herself sleepwalking to the changing table in the early hours of the morning, following Phosphor in a half asleep fashion.

More than once, Celestia would even forget to change out of her nighttime diaper. She had grown use to the clammy, squishy texture that frequently hugged her lower half most of the night. Frequently, she would waddle off to her morning duties, paying no mind to the soggy diaper. It would take a gentle reminder from Phosphor for the princess to blush and waddle back to her bedroom where a fresh diaper waited.

Diapers were now a large part of her routine, she could barely recall the last time she used the toilet. Diapers were more convenient to the busy pony and there was something relaxing about using them. Phosphor was always ready to change her whenever asked.

One day Phosphor planned to take Celestia out for a picnic to enjoy the open air. She explained that some fresh air does a pony good every now and then, especially ones who spend most of their time locked up in a big stuffy castle. Celestia felt a childlike excitement for the event and looked forward to it the moment she was told.


Celestia wore one of her short skirts for the occasion. The pale yellow garment was just long enough to cover her poofy diaper when it was dry, but in no way covered the padding when it would swell and sag. Despite this small disadvantage Celestia felt confident enough to go out in public in it. As long as she had something to wear over the diaper, she didn’t mind how revealing it actually was.

However when the day came Celestia found her sister, Luna, waiting for her at the door with a picnic basket and her diaper bag.

“Are you ready?” Luna asked the confused alicorn.

“Uhm, i-isn’t Phosphor going?” Celestia asked back.

“She asked that I babysit you for the afternoon,” Luna promptly answered.

Celestia blushed at the word ‘babysit’. There was no doubt that Phosphor used such a word to describe watching a diaper pony like her.

Her sister was quick to notice her pause. “Is...something the matter, sister?”

“No no, just surprised is all,” Celestia quickly answered. The two stood awkwardly stood there for a beat before Celestia added anything else. “uhm, lead the way.”

The two made their way out onto the castle grounds, a name given to the large stretch of hills that surrounded the white towers of the castle. The castle grounds stretched far in all directions around the princesses. Tended by the finest gardeners the kingdom had to offer, the lush rolling fields were always kept a healthy green color. Round topped trees dotted the area, free of any sickly discoloration or water leaching weeds.

Ever with the wide expanse acting as a buffer zone for the diapered pony, Celestia could not shake the nagging feeling of exposure. The two would likely spot any oncoming pony, given plenty of time to cover up, but Celestia's shoulders still remained knotted and tight. She would have likely worked her confidence up to going outside in nothing but a diaper eventually, but at the pace she was going, that was months away at least.

A picnic basket was packed for the occasion, stocked with all the essentials. A large, red and white picnic blanket as well as some sandwiches and drinks occupied the space. Luna also made sure to bring along Celestia’s diaper bag, a pink bag that was already stocked with the needed supplies by Phosphor the morning before.

Luna seemed less tense than her, but Celestia couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed for her to have to sit next to her diapered sister. Once the picnic blanket was spread out on the grass, the younger sister calmly took her spot near one of it’s corners, pulling out a thick book to read.

Celestia’s sister had set up the picnic in a small, shady garden area that overlooked the rest of the castle grounds. Ten feet away rested a small pond that quietly dribbled into a thin stream that would eventually contact with the large lake that stood hundreds of yards past the castle grounds’ boarder. A metal sun dial rested on a stone pillar beside the two princesses, providing a basic reference of passing time.

Celestia remained tense throughout the entire thing. While Luna was busy setting up shop, her older sister nervously scanned the area around them. Flowing, green hills stretched far in all directions. Not a soul could be seen, not even in the clouds.

“You have nothing to worry about, dear sister,” Luna assured as she opened up her book, “nopony can see us out here.”

“I...suppose you’re right,” Celestia answered, scanning the horizon for any movement once more.

Without warning her skirt began to glow with a blue hued light. The garment was suddenly tugged off her waist, revealing her thick diaper. Luna proceeded to fold the skirt in a neat square and tucked it into her saddlebags.

Celestia gasped and quickly slunked close to the ground in embarrassment. “Wh-what are you doing?” Her voice squeaked in startled nervousness.

“This will make it easier to check your diaper.”

“I-I could just tell you though,” Celestia answered, “I can still control it when I want to...”

Her words trailed off as Luna proceeded to poke the moist padding that had swollen near Celestia’s front. “You seem to be a little wet already,” she said unsurprised, almost as if it was expected.

“I...I mean it was just a little bit...” Celestia answered with a blush. ”I-I didn’t want to bother you about it.” It had gotten more and more difficult to hold it as Phosphor’s treatment continued. Not only would Celestia wake up almost every morning with a wet diaper, but now daytime accidents were becoming more and more frequent. If she concentrated really hard, she found that she was able to hold back whatever her bladder was about to release, but in most cases she didn’t bother.

Leaving her sister’s diapered rump out in the open Luna moved on to other things. She proceeded to dig through the picnic basket. Two sandwiches wrapped in layers of plastic floated out of the container, one floating into Celestia’s hooves.

Celestia’s sandwich was, embarrassingly enough, cut into fourths. The meal was lovingly prepared by her sister. She accepted the meal without question, eating the small triangles without much of a fuss.

As she ate her meal, the princess’s mind teemed with idle thought. It gave her time to reflect on her current situation. It was hard to believe that at one point she wanted nothing to do with diapers. Now, in no time at all, she wore diapers day and night, willingly using them whenever the need arose.

From the beginning she could rely on Phosphor for support and now Luna seemed to at least tolerate her new lifestyle. She didn’t say it out loud, but Luna seemed to understand that it was for the best. Her younger sister took care of her well.

Her trail of thought was derailed by Luna’s loud sniffing. She shook her head out of her daydream and looked at the other alicorn. Luna’s nose curled up as she sniffed the air some more, looking at Celestia with a knowing stare.

Celestia’s ears drooped as her cheeks flared up. She could just barely maintain eye contact with her sister, knowing very well what she did.

Luna didn’t say anything at first, merely pulling Celestia’s diaper bag closer and unzipping it’s main pocket. With a magical glow of her horn, she floated a new diaper, some wipes, and baby powder out of the bag.

“Can’t we just...wait?” Celestia meekly muttered.

“Phosphor requested that we spend the entire afternoon out here relaxing,” Luna answered looking towards the metal sun dial, “that will be for another two hours still. Do you wish to sit in it for that long or get changed now?”

Celestia let out a reluctant sigh. Her sister had a very good point. Ever so carefully she shifted her body into position, stretching lengthwise down the middle of the picnic blanket. She bowed out her legs, spreading them far apart to give her sister better access to the well used diaper.

Luna lacked the experience and fluidity that Phosphor showed during every diaper change. Celestia's sister's movements were jagged and hesitant, pausing between each step as she double and triple checked the area to ensure the task was done right.

Untaping the diaper was simple enough, but more wipes than usual were used as Luna would go over the same area multiple times to make extra sure that it was clean. The inexperienced diaper change left Celestia with more time to endure the embarrassing task..

All throughout this, Celestia stared at the sky, hoping the clouds would ease her tension. Her cheeks would flare up when her legs were hiked up, giving Luna access to her mess rump. She prayed that every wipe that she felt brush across her crotch would be the last one and wouldn’t dare look up to see how far along they were.

After what seemed like hours of cloud gazing, the fresh diaper was liberally powdered before being pulled up between Celestia's legs. Each tape was carefully placed one by one, ensuring the best fit.

"Is it tight enough?" Luna asked, placing the powder and wipes back into the bag.

"Y-yeah, thanks," Celestia forced out, pulling her body back up in a sitting position.

Her old diaper was wrapped tightly into a ball, sealing away the powerful stink that hung low in the air. Luna took care of everything including clean up and disposing of the dirty diaper without any help from her older sister.

Celestia started to pull herself up before a large baby bottle floated into her peripheral. She turned to face the infantile object with a blush. She accepted the object without question, popping it into her mouth like Phosphor trained her to do.

“Just try and take a moment to enjoy the peace and quiet,” Luna said.

Celestia took in a breath of air and let it out slowly. Luna was right, she was much too tense for a picnic. She needed to relax.

Working against every nervous fiber of her body, Celestia laid herself back down on the blanket. She stretched out her legs, taking in a deep breath of the outdoor air. Her back hooves just barely touched the blades of grass that surrounded the edging of the blanket. She took in another deep breath, closing her eyes softly.

The bottle slowly bobbed above her as she suckled down the cool juice, taking in deep breaths between gulps. Without her eyes to occupy her mind with images, the rest of Celestia’s senses took over. She listened to the rustling of leaves as the wind blew through the tall trees. She felt the sugary juice cool her tongue and throat.

Moments after the embarrassing diaper change, things slowly returned to normal for the two princesses. After a little bit, the awkward feelings faded away, allowing Celestia to enjoy the picnic like she was suppose to.

The bottle of juice seemed to help her relax even more as she began sucking on the rubber nipple. She kept her eyes closed and simply focused on the sugary liquid that cooled the inside of her mouth as she drank it down.

She was about half way done with her drink when her muzzle broke away from the nipple. “Luna?”

“Yes?” Her sister looked up from the heavy book that laid open in front of her.

“This...stuff I’m going through with Phosphor, the treatment,” Celestia started, “will you...be going through the same thing?”

“I had considered it, but Phosphor recommended that I take up mediation instead,” Luna began, “she explained that your ways of coping with stress was much less efficient than mine and the diaper treatment would help alleviate that.”

“And...all this diaper stuff,” Celestia nervously started again, “y-you don’t mind that you...well you know.”

“If you’re wondering if I’m okay with babysitting you, then rest assured, I don’t mind at all,” Luna answered. “You’ve become so much more relaxed ever since Phosphor came along. I don’t mind it if I have to change a diaper or two.”

The word ‘diaper’ caused Celestia’s cheeks to warm with blush. “Y-yeah, th-thank you for that. I know it’s asking a lot.”

“Honestly it’s refreshing to be the older sister for once,” Luna mused. “Even at the beginning, Phosphor said I might be taking on such a role.”

“She told you at the beginning?”

“She asked for my blessing,” Luna answered, “before you were put in your first pull up Phosphor informed me that once you got into the habit of diaper wearing, other habits would follow as well. She recommended getting you a crib and diaper bags and ensuring that your closet was well stocked with the appropriate apparel.”

“And...what did you say?”

“I said it would be cute,” Luna smiled, “greatly beneficial to you, but also cute.”

Celestia blushed again, feeling the flattery glow in her chest. “Well uhm...you make a good big sister,” she forced a friendly smile, looking up at her sister.

Luna was visibly honored by such a compliment, “well thank you for the compliment,” she let a small smile slip out, “and you make a good little sister.”