• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 8,756 Views, 57 Comments

[C] Hard Working Princess - scribe-feather



With the aid of a newly hired royal caretaker Princess Celestia adopts a new life with less stress and worry (ABDL Themed)

  • ...
11
 57
 8,756

Chapter Three

Hard Working Princess
Chapter Three
By Scribe Feather

✶✶3✶✶

The new addition of pull ups were more of an extra precaution that Celestia now wore every night. She could have sworn that wetting the bed was a one time fluke, probably a result of drinking too much before bed or something. However Phosphor was insistent, not wanting a repeat of that single night.

Even when she needed to go in the middle of the night, she always made it to the training potty, to which she used without an issue. The crib's gate could be easily lowered from the inside and she never ended up using her pull ups for many nights. But Phosphor continued to put her in them so before she climbed into her crib, Celestia would have one on before turning in to bed every night.

Luckily every morning Celestia would come up dry. She would feel a quiver of pride swell up in her every time she did so. The praise Phosphor gave her for keeping her pull up dry was enforcing of that as well. After a while Princess Celestia found herself expecting the praise, finding peace in the acknowledgment of a job well done.

“Why don’t we go out for a little fresh air,” Phosphor said one morning, “you've been cooped up in this stuffy castle for far too long.”

“No, I couldn't. My schedule’s too full as it is,” Celestia hesitated

“I told your advisers you were taking a short afternoon break,” Phosphor rebuttaled, “a nice walk around the private gardens would do you some good. They’ll be fine without you for a few hours.”

“I suppose...”

“And you’ll be wearing your pull ups,” Phosphor quickly added.

Immediately the white alicorn self consciously looked around embarrassed, almost as if acknowledging her night time protection made it known to the world. "N-no no! I can not go out in public wearing...this!"

"It's only out into the private gardens, sweetie." Phosphor calmly said, "besides, you need the fresh air."

The private gardens was a small patch of green found in the middle of the castle’s design. The area was decorated thickly with colorful plants, tastefully arranged by the royal grounds keepers. Dark green flowered ivy and other wall climbing plants lined the parameter of the open area, giving it a earthy and secluded feel. A handful of ponds and hearty trees dotted the area, providing shade and filling the air with the calming sound of running water.

Phosphor guided the bashful Princess Celestia out into the grass covered area. Wearing a pull up in broad daylight had made the princess fearful of being seen, fruitlessly trying to hide behind the smaller unicorn. Despite the hesitations of her companion, Phosphor lead the two to a shady patch of grass that hugged a small brook.

Celestia took in the fresh breeze with a deep breath of air as she seated herself on the ground. Phosphor seated herself next to the princess, assuring the alicorn with her warm smile and understanding expression.

At first Celestia was tense, afraid that the walls had eyes and everypony in Equestria was staring at her and the crinkling pull up around her waist. But as time went away, so did her woes and worries. She began to take steady breaths of the open air and took in the calming sounds of the babbling brook.

“You put less tension in your brow when you’re relaxed. Do you know that?” Phosphor’s voice chimed in, causing Celestia to perk up from her spot by the water.

“Do...I?” She replied.

“Stress isn't just a mental thing. It’s a physical one as well. When a pony carries heavy stresses on their minds, their bodies feel the weight.”

“I must ask,” the curious princess started, “where did you learn so much about caring for ponies?”

“I like to think that I've always had a knack for caring for others, for mediation,” the pink unicorn began to explain, “but I have the Zebra to thank for truly understanding my potential.”

“You lived with the Zebra?”

“As a young mare, yes. I lived many years in a Zebra city as an apprentice for a medicine mare. You learn a lot about a pony’s body and mind in that position.”

“May I ask where?”

“You likely haven’t heard of it. Even with your royal title, your highness.” Phosphor then turned to look at the padded princess and smiled, “what about you, sweetie? Have you felt my treatment has helped you?”

“I must admit the treatment is a bit...unorthodox,” the princess started as she looked down at the pull up between her legs, “but it does seem to be making small improvements.”

“Good to hear, sweetie. That’s great news,” “you may not know it yet, but you’ll grow use to the treatment, don’t worry. Soon all this will come natural to you and you’ll be able to enjoy life with so much less stress.”

“You really think acting like a foal will help me in that manner?”

“I believe it will change your life for the better. You carry too much on your shoulders, Tia. I hope to help you carry the weight.” Phosphor looked to the princess with a trusting expression in her eyes. She’d be here to change Celestia’s messy diapers if it had to come to that and in a strange way, Celestia found comfort in knowing that.

After spending a good part of the morning sitting outside with Phosphor, Celestia decided it was best that she move along and start her daily routine. Thankfully, Phosphor didn’t force her to wear the pull up any longer after that. Once she left the private gardens the pull up was removed as well without a single word of objection from her caretaker.

The daily workload was heavy as expected. The busy schedule of the princess was a tiring one filled to the brim with tasks that needed seeing to. Appointments with her royal subjects took up the bulk of her day, having her spend the time sitting in her throne and listening to common folk to present their problems to her in hopes for a solution. In many cases she was able to stifle their woes, but with every problem given to her, Celestia took to it with an open heart, almost as if she was experiencing the problem.

Other than the time consuming task of tending to the common folk, Celestia’s day was also filled with political meetings with other country diplomats which usually took the form of royal dinners or heavily guarded escorts around the city. The security around these responsibilities were always necessary in their numbers, but it was stressful to manage such a crowd and keeping them safe.

Whenever she found herself overwhelmed with stress, Celestia recalled that very morning when she sat in the private gardens with Phosphor. Just the memory was enough to bring back the calming sensations that the scene gave her. She felt her muscles loosen up when she thought back to it and she found herself easily taking in deep breaths. The memory recollection seemed to give her a tiny boost of energy to continue her exhausting responsibilities.

At the end of it all, Celestia was left drained of energy, practically collapsing at the end of the day when her schedule dried up and tasks were rescheduled for tomorrow. When her early bedtime came, Celestia found herself dragging her body into her sleeping quarters.

Despite the exhausting work that left the pony with a troubled mind and aching body, she found some solace in knowing that bedtime was just around the corner. As always, Phosphor was in her bedroom when Celestia arrived. A pull up floated by the unicorn’s head as well in preparation. The planned process made the white alicorn smile as she entered.

“Ready for bedtime?” Phosphor asked with the same warm smile she always wore around the princess.

“Mhmm,” Celestia answered before opening her mouth wide for a big, tired yawn. She rubbed a sleepy eye with a forehoof, lazily taking the last steps needed to get up to her large crib.

Phosphor smiled softly as the pull up floated through the air. With careful precision, Celestia’s back hooves were threaded through the pull up’s leg gatherers without a single word from the princess. She simply stood there as Phosphor expertly pulled the crinkling garment up her legs and around her rump, securely placing it tightly against her rump.

At the same time the crib’s gate was lowered with a bluish glow. Celestia aptly climbed into the crib, digging into the warm, fluffy blankets that waited for her inside. The princess quickly made herself comfortable, taking a big deep of breath and letting out oh so slowly. A smile grew on her face as she looked to her caretaker.

Her caretaker smiled back, “have a good night, sunny bun,” she said before her magic pulled up the crib’s gate.

“Goodnight, Phosphor,” Celestia answered back before yawning again.

The room lights were then turned off, much like many nights before. Soon Celestia was left alone and in the warmth of her crib she drifted gently off to sleep.

Her dreams started shortly after. She awoke in her dreamscape to find herself in the middle of a grassy field. Thousands of colorful flowers covered the landscape, practically drowning out the overall green color of the grass. The various colors gently swayed in the wind as gusts of it tickled the rolling hills around her. She couldn't smell any of the flowers no matter how hard she tried. A plucked flower was quickly replaced with a new one before her eyes.

She looked outwards to the horizon, following the flood of many colors far into the distance. The flowery fields stretched onwards into the distance, unbroken by any trees or mountains. The expanse of land only had the horizon line to compete with as it faded into the distance, out of sight.

She then looked above her spot on top of the hill. She watched the fluffy clouds float overhead like balls of weightless cotton. The sun casted shadows on the fields around her as a cloud occasionally covered it’s warm light.

Suddenly the fluffy clouds turned black and they began to multiply in numbers. The clouds began to expand quickly, swallowing the blue sky in a thick, dark gray blanket.

Rather abruptly Celestia was thrusted awake by a sharp pain in her bladder. She suddenly felt a strong urge to go and that was the only thing in her half awake mind she could focus on.

In a bolt of energy, the white alicorn kicked off her covers, lowered the crib gate and jumped out of bed. She dashed for the bathroom and quickly made a beeline for the training potty. Fully awake she would have been opposed to such an idea. She probably would have even thought to run off and find another bathroom with an actual toilet in it. But for the sleepy Celestia, bedhead and all, the training potty was a godsend.

Wasting no time at all, she quickly plopped down onto the potty, her bladder letting go mere seconds after doing so. She took in a deep breath and leaned back. She made it. However, that thought was quickly derailed when she felt a creeping warmth flood her backside. On another note, she failed to hear the familiar piddling sound of her urine stream hitting the plastic tub that lined the inside of the training potty. But that could only mean.

Celestia suddenly gasped hopping up from her seat just in time to feel her bladder finish empty itself. Peering down, she saw not a drop of it made it into the potty. Instead, all of it soaked into the night time pull up that she failed to take off.

She took a moment to look at her waist and sigh. The warm, swollen pull up was now completely yellow as it hugged her waist like a urine soaked pillow. "Oh no..."

Out of nowhere the bathroom lights flicked on, revealing her sister, Luna. "Oh it's just you, Tia. What are you doing up so early?" The blue alicorn asked, "did you need to pee-?" Her words trailed off as her eyes trailed down to Celestia's saggy pull up. "O-oh..." There was an awkward pause as both of the ponies had enough time to register what was happening. "I-I'll just...get Miss Phosphor for you, alright?"

Celestia was lost for words, frozen in place with her mouth hung open. Her sister left without another word, retrieving Phosphor for the paralyzed pony.

"Luna told me you needed me for something?" Phosphor said, peeking her head into the bathroom. Her eyes locked on the swollen pull up that hung from Celestia’s waist. "Ah, I see."

"I tried to use the training potty!” Celestia weakly defended, “I got out of bed and everything!"

"It's alright, sweetie. It's alright," Phosphor consoled the princess with a caring hug, "I'm happy to see you use your pull ups instead of the potty. You're such a good girl and I'm proud of you."

Celestia was guided back into her bedroom by Phosphor. She was still in shocked disbelief that she wet her pull up. The urine soaked garment sloshed against her rump with every step, reminding her of her slip up.

Without saying anything else, Phosphor then proceeded to pull the used pull up down Celestia’s legs, making the alicorn jump in fright with a gasp. She quickly craned her neck to face the other pony, her face completely red with blush.

“You said you got up from bed to use the potty,” Phosphor distracted the pony with small talk as she magically levitated the yellow pull up up into the air, rolling it into a tight ball.

“I- Y-yes...Yes, I got up and got to the potty in time, but then I sat down and...” Celestia’s words trailed off into silence, not wanting to admit the foolish mistake.

“Forgot to take off your pull up, sweetie?” Phosphor completed the thought as Celestia nodded in agreement. “Well there’s no need to worry about that, sweetie. If anything this is a sign that your body’s adjusting.” She continued explaining as she threw away the old pull up and pulled out a fresh one. "Next time you shouldn't have to worry about getting up to use the potty. I would rather have you use your pull ups in your crib then get up and and get so upset about not using the potty. I won't be angry."

"B-but if I used my pull ups I'd-"

"Be well behaved and I'd be proud of you, sunny butt," Phosphor finished the thought with a smile. "I'm always here to change you, remember that."

Once the area was cleaned up, Phosphor opened a new pull up and threaded it up to Celestia’s body with quick and efficient hooves.

Once a new pull up was put on the princess, she was guided back into her crib, carefully tucked in and lovingly cared for. “There we go, all tucked in. Would you like a drink to help you sleep? Some warm milk maybe?”

“I think I should lay off the liquids for the night, Miss Phosphor,” Celestia answered with a bit of a blush.

“I understand, nighty night, sweetie,” Phosphor answered as she left the room.

“Nighty...night, miss Phosphor,” Celestia replied, slowly dozing back off to sleep.