• Published 14th May 2012
  • 4,739 Views, 123 Comments

The Blaze In My Heart - Neon

  • ...
22
 123
 4,739

Just A Quickie

"They seem to like each other," Twilight said.
"Um, Twilight? I think it's a little obvious that they're getting along..." Fluttershy remarked
"A little? Why, there're spending more time together than pigs spend rolling 'round in mud," Applejack said
"Oh, I'm sorry, you're right Applejack," Fluttershy said
"But aren't they adorable?" Asked Rarity, "Finally Rainbow has some affection in her life again."
"I think they're an AMAZING couple," Pinkie said, "they're cuter than mini cupcakes! Aren't mini cupcakes so cute?"
"Pinkie," Twilight said knowing how this was going to end.
"And aren't they delicious too?" Pinkie said.
''Pinkie..."
"And they are so cheap too! 5 for 1 bit isn't that a steal?"
"PIIIIIIN-KIEEEEE!" Twilight screamed.
"Yeeeees Twilight?" Pinkie said, with a huge grin on her face.
"Your doing IT again..."
"Oh I'm sorry Twilight, won't happen again."
***

Rainbow Dash and Blaze had been spending their whole day together so far, getting to know each other even more. Right now, they're watching T.V, again, in the affectionate way as before in Rainbow's house.

Does he like me back? Rainbow Dash thought.

Of course he does! He's complimented you several times, he's GOT to

Maybe he's trying to make you feel happy, nothing more

But he's been spending all his time with you, what 'Friend' does that?

A creepy one



She definitely does NOT like you. She's just being friendly with you (Hey look, conscience came back)

What are you? Stupid? She's laying her head on your chest.

Where else is she gonna put it?

She could sit up

But she ISN'T therefore, she like you. 'Nuff said


Once everything good stopped airing, Blaze muted the T.V. and they started talking again.
Rainbow loved talking with Blaze, it felt right, it felt good. She could talk to him about anything.

They talked all night, then when Blaze realized the time, he gave Rainbow a quick kiss on the lips said goodbye, and left.



Rainbow Dash started to cry.