• Published 14th May 2012
  • 4,742 Views, 123 Comments

The Blaze In My Heart - Neon

  • ...
22
 123
 4,742

New Arrivals


Don't you dare touch her!
NO...Get your filthy mitts, OFF OF HER!
...NOOO!......

With a snap of his fingers, Discord, was gone.
***



"Bye Blaze!"
"We're going to miss you!"
"I LOOOVE YOUUUU!"
Blaze's friends hollered at him as he was waving good-bye.

"Man," Blaze said to himself, "I'm gonna miss this place."
The train Blaze was on was a one-way ride to Ponyville, where he was going to start over. He had bought a house there, and had heard a lot of good things about Ponyville and has high expectations.

.....

Ughh, sooo bored.
Blaze thought to himself. So he decided to start looking around the train for entertainment.
After seeing a pony scratching his butt, then smelling his hoof, one pony with a trench coat flash him, and another sneeze-fart, he decided to drift off to sleep. He couldn't handle anymore eye sores.
***

As the train came to a sudden halt, the conductor's voice came over the mic:
"Welcome to Ponyville, everypony! Get your sh*t and get out," the conductor said, "Have a nice day!"

Blaze, slightly offended from the conductors remark, got off the train with his things and headed off to Ponyville.
"Now where is my house?" Blaze said to himself. He looked at the address of his house and kept trotting. As he trotted along he decided to ask for directions.
He saw a purple unicorn testing out her magic on a baby dragon.
Ha, Blaze thought to himself, PETA would NOT approve that!
"Hello there," Blaze said.
"YIKES!" Twilight screamed while preforming a spell, turning Spike into a potato in the process. "Sweet Celestia, you scared me!"
"Sorry," Blaze said, "I just need some directions."
"Are you new here?" Twilight said.
"Yes I am," Blaze said with pride. "Name's Blaze. Nice to meet you!"
"Likewise," Twilight said. "My names Twilight. What do you need-..." Twilight was cut off
"Did I hear NEW!?" a hot-pink pony, that literally came from nowhere was suddenly up in Blaze's grill said.
"Um, I'm scared to say yes. " Blaze quivered on the ground while Pinkie pinned him down.
"I would be too," Twilight whispered to Blaze. "Hello Pinkie Pie, yes this is Blaze, he's new. He's from..."
"Las Pegasus," Blaze cut in. "This isn't the welcome party like in Las Pegasus."
"Well you're not in Las Pegasus anymore!" Pinkie said. "My name's Pinkie Pie, nice to meet you!"
"Ahaha..." Blaze said, still pinned. "Likewise? Can I get up now?"
"Oh, sure!" Pinkie said. "When you're done sight-seeing, come to the library, there's a SURPRISE for you!" Pinkie bounced off in her usual ways. Blaze got off the ground, petrified.
"Is she on crack?" Blaze said in a serious voice.
"No" Twilight said, "That's just Pinkie being Pinkie."
Celestia help her parents Blaze thought.
"Well, can I have directions please?" Blaze asked.
"Sure"
Twilight explained Ponyville to Blaze, once he got the idea, he said thanks and trotted off.
He seems nice Twilight said to herself.
"OH HORSE APPLES, SPIKE!?" Twilight said while looking for him. She noticed a potato on the ground, then brought Spike back to his original state.
"Now you OWE me a mustache!" Spike said.
"Okay" Twilight said, laughing, "I guess I do."