• Published 19th Mar 2015
  • 411 Views, 39 Comments

The Doctor's Experiment - Daylight Glimmer



This story is about Dr.Stable having an experiment and Lyra sacrifices herself for this experiment.

  • ...
3
 39
 411

Chapter 6

Bonbon and Octavia raced to the hospital. Questions raced through Octi's mind but kept quiet, sensing Bonbon was still piecing everything together herself. They entered through the big glass doors. The two earth pony mares walked silently to the receptionist desk, the sturdy mare looked up.

"What do you need?" she asked in nasily tone.

"We're here to see our friend, Lyra Heartstrings," Bonbon replied smoothly.

"The experiment. We moved her to room 312 on floor 5 due to somepony breaking the monitor," the receptionist told them giving Bonbon a suspicious look.

"Wait? What?" Octavia asked with a startled face. "You never said anything about bre-" the mare was cut off as Bonbon shoved her cream colored hoof over the musicians mouth, leaving only in-audible muttering behind.

"Uh, thank you so much, we will just be going," Bonbon told the snotty receptionist. Bonbon walked away, her hoof still covering Octavia's mouth. Once on the elevator, Bonbon took her hoof off of her friend's mouth.

"Really?" Octi asked glaring at Bonbon.

"I don't wanna pay a bunch of money to fix something like that, besides, I was mad," the curly haired mare told the other glaring pony.

"You know, I'm not even going to try." Octavia replied flatly.

They walked off the elevator and went to the right. The mares walked silently down the dimly lighted halls. After walking for another two minutes, they came to room 312. Bonbon gave a little knock on the door before pushing it open.

"Hello?" the green unicorn asked. "Bonbon! I knew you'd be back!" Lyra exclaimed at the sight of her friend, she put the book she was holding on the nightstand beside her before getting up to hug her friend.

"Hey Lyra," Bonbon greeted with a hug.

"Hello friend, good to see you better after that concussion," Octavia told Lyra gladly.

"Octi! I've missed you!" Lyra cheered as she tightly squeezed the cellist.

"How are things?" Octavia asked after Lyra let go.

"Well, Bonnie here bailed me this morning so I'm pretty confused as to why," Lyra told them as she gazed expectantly at Bonbon.

"I called you a *bleep*, that's why I bailed!" Bonbon exclaimed very confused.

" Do I look like I care?" Lyra asked giving Bonbon that look you give people when you are annoyed/grumpy.

"No, you don't, wow." Was Bonbon's surprised reply.

Suddenly, the door burst open and in came the rest of the ponies. DJ had her big boom box, and Derpy and the Doctor came in with a cart full of Lyra's fav desserts.

" You wanna explain what's going on here?" Lyra asked giving Bonbon a long hard stare.

"Well, I figured you were mad at me for calling you a *bleep*. But I guess not, so, random party time???" Bonbon asked kinda confused at the fact that Lyra wasn't mad.

"You do realize we fight like, all the time! I know when you are just mad or something, and that never changes the fact we're best friends!" Lyra told Bonbon with her heart full of friendship.

"Oh, yeah, right, at least we don't fight as much as Vinyl and Octavia." Bonbon pointed out with a cheeky smile.

"HEY!" Octavia and Vinyl yelled in unison, then looked at each other and started laughing.

"Well then my friends," Doctor Whooves started, " looks like there was never a problem in the first place, just all in the mind! Now, if you will all excuse me, I've got a world to go to save," and with that, the doctor left the room.

The ponies looked around the room at each other, Derpy was all cool with it though, like that was completely normal.

"Random party time?" Vinyl asked.

"Heck yeah!" Lyra shouted. And thee was a big party until after five minutes everypony, except Lyra, was banned from the hospital for the rest of the day.

Author's Note:

ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!