• Published 13th Mar 2015
  • 19,004 Views, 123 Comments

Going Somewhere...? - trevordark



You've found yourself in a rather awkward predicament with the Dazzlings. Will you be able to evade them, or will they find out that you're not from this world?

  • ...
36
 123
 19,004

Nope, Definitely Not!

"Jesus, lady!" You cry painfully as Adagio pushes you to the classroom wall and fervently presses herself against you. "You just don't know how to take 'no' for an answer, do you!?"

"Awwwh what's wrong?" She laughs, "If you had your way, we wouldn't be having so much fun, now would we?..." She groans, running one hand down your side and the other over your cheek.

"Well, in that case, why don't you at least tell me why you're doing this? I already said I'm not going to tell you anything about my world!"

"Well, I never!" Adagio gasps, "You really think I'm going to torture you? I would never do such a thing!"

Oh thank you god!

"But they would..." She backs away and gestures to Aria and Sonata, who finally begin to stir in the background. They emerge from the shadows, grinning facetiously at you as they approach.

I TAKE THAT BACK!!!

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" You shudder as they both draw near to you.

"You don't have to tell them anything, darling..." Adagio purrs, turning to Aria. "Don't hurt him. I like him." She whispers, to which Aria gives her an 'are you serious' scowl. Adagio rolls her eyes, "...Alright, maybe just a little, but if he's still in pain by tomorrow, it's on your head."

"Can I tickle him?" Sonata chirps excitedly.

"Yes you may." Adagio glances her a smile.

"Oh no, tickle torture. My only weakness." You quip flatly.

"It works rather more than you might realize..." She winks.

"Ugh, can I at least break one of his arms?" Aria growls.

"Ariaaa!" Sonata swats Aria's shoulder, "Don't be mean, Ada likes him!"

"Yeah, well I don't care!" She retorts.

"Aria..." Adagio turns, her snark fading a little. "Just do it...."

"Ugh... Okay, fiiine..." She grumbles as she approaches you. She reaches out to grab your shoulder and you raise an arm to smack her hand away, only to suddenly find yourself twirling through mid-air and landing face-first onto the mattress. Aria kneels down and yanks your arm behind your back. "I've had hundreds of years to practice martial arts. You're gonna lose."

"F-fuck you!" You groan as you struggle. Aria pinches the back of your neck and you feel an immense pain wrack throughout your body. You cry out, your ears ringing deafeningly. Then, just as fast as it came, it disappears without a trace as she releases.

"If you struggle, I'll do it again." She growls, "Now, turn over on your back."

"Make me." You retort. She smirks evilly before pinching your neck again, harder this time. "Ghaaaaa-HHAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" You cry, your vision turning a bright crimson from the sheer pain. When she finally releases after a few seconds, you quickly turn over, hoping desperately not to have to go through that again.

"Now, I think you'll do as I say if you still want to be able to feel your arms and legs by tomorrow morning."

"What do you want from me!?" You shout.

At this, Adagio walks over, casting you a sultry smirk and you can only guess what she has in mind. She crouches down and straddles herself over your waist, resting her hands on your shoulders. "Why, you're quite the tsundere, aren't you?..." She grins, "That's alright, perhaps spending a little time together will change that..." She leans over you, pursing her lips as she brings her face down closer to yours.

"Go to hell, lady." You drone as you turn your head away. Aria twitches, but Adagio glances darkly at her.

"Awwwh, that's no way to treat your host." She turns back to you and smirks before gesturing to Sonata. The blue-haired girl eagerly skips over to the foot of the mattress and kneels down, pulling off your socks.

Oh no... You gasp inwardly and your eyes widen in terror.

"Oh yes..." She grins, reading the expression on your face.

You bite down hard on your tongue at the immediate sensation as Sonata tickles the soles of your feet. You squirm violently before feeling another surge of pain rush from your head to your feet. You nearly pass out before Aria stops and you suddenly come to the realization that it's still only sundown. This could go on for hours on end. Your eyes shoot open as feeling returns to your feet. "AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!" You screech, "GAHAHAHAHAHAD DAHAHAHAMIHIHIHIT!!! STAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHP!!!!" Then just like that, it ends.

"There..." Adagio purrs, "Feeling better?" You nod your head unintentionally at this and she giggles, knowing that it won't be too long before you break. "Now, shall we try this again?..." She smiles, bringing her face back down toward yours. "So, where are you from?..." She asks as she nibbles gingerly at your collarbone.

"Obviously somewhere you can't get to by plane." You muse.

"Then how did you get here?..." She giggles as she continues up the side of your neck.

"It wouldn't do you any good if I told you." You mutter, shifting uneasily.

"Oh?..." She backs away a little with a smile, looking into your eyes, then to your mouth, and then back again. "Humor me..."

"Humor yoursel- mmmph..." You're cut short as she presses her lips to yours. You're tempted to resist, but the twitching hand gripping the back of your neck screams "bad idea".

She pulls back for a moment, still lingering only inches away from your face. "You were saying?..."

Fuck it. "I couldn't go back even if I wanted to."

"And why's that?" She cocks her head at you curiously.

"What does it matter? You couldn't go there either, you know."

"So you were banished here like us?"

"Wouldn't you like to know..." You smile feebly, shifting a little. Aria twitches again at your movement.

"I think he's willing to talk now." Adagio bats Aria's hand away from your neck before returning her attention to you. "Well it certainly isn't that." She smiles, "You tend to slow your breathing when you bluff, so I'm going to have to guess again..."

"Three guesses, then." You propose.

"Hmm?"

"Three guesses. If you guess incorrectly three times, you let me go."

She purses her lips a little in thought for a moment, her eyes darting here and there before grinning slyly. "And if I guess correctly?"

"You won't." You smile.

"But if I do..." Her grin widens. "you'll be completely at my mercy?"

"What do you mean 'at your mercy'?"

"You know exactly what I mean..." She moans, shifting her weight and grinding her thighs against you a little.

"...If you're wrong, you'll let me go?"

"Mhmm."

You probably don't have another choice. She'll find out for sure if you don't do this. "...Alright."

"Then I accept." She smiles, "Okay, first guess. You went through space to get here."

"Nope, but good guess." You chuckle. "Two more."

"You came here through that horse statue in the courtyard." She raises an eyebrow as if in deep thought.

"Wrong again." You're becoming nervous at how close she's getting.

"Third guess..." She casts you her sultry smirk once again.

Oh please don't guess right this time...

"So then, your portal hasn't re-opened since you arrived..." Her smirk grows.

"Very close..." You breathe a sigh of relief at this.

"Not close enough?" She raises an eyebrow. "It must be at least halfway true."

"Nope. Now, let me go." You narrow your eyes at her.

"One problem, though..." She smiles, "There's still no way out of the school..."

"No, but that doesn't mean you can't let me go anyway."

"I'll tell you what..." She giggles, "I won't ask you any more questions. You and I can just have some fun, and maybe the girls can join in too if they want..." She looks up at Aria.

"Count me out. I'm not the one with a crush on the guy..." Aria grumbles.

"You know me, Ada." Sonata pipes up, "I'll just watch."

"In case you forgot," You begin, "you agreed to let me go if you lost."

Adagio giggles, sitting back up. "I suppose I did... but why would you ever want to leave?... I know you like me..." She runs a hand down into the front of your jeans, making you quiver embarrassingly. "I can tell..."

"Because I don't like the idea of being molested, even by you."

"Too bad..." She smiles.

You open your mouth to protest but she throws herself at you in a passionate kiss, grinding her thighs against your waist. She toys with your mouth, running a hand down your chest. You can feel her breaths deflecting off of your upper lip, a soft moan sounding from deep within her throat. She sits up and takes off her lavender top and, reaching behind her, unzips her purple outfit. She stands up briefly, slipping her legs out of it and revealing a black thong, slightly damp and tightly hugging her nethers. She tosses the outfit aside and fervently pounces back onto you, straddling herself tightly around your waist once more.

"La-... Adagio..." You beg, "Please let me go."

She leans back down, running her tongue up the front of your neck and up to your chin; leaving a cool, wet trail behind it. "Mmmmh..." She moans, throwing on a ravenous grin and passively grinding against you with her thighs. "Never..."

Author's Note:

I honestly don't know how to continue this one, so I'm leaving it at that. Skipping past the sexy time, oh no! I'm not good at writing that kinda stuff. :P Really, I tried. lol

Making a sequel that follows a few months after the events of Rainbow Rocks, should be out soon.

Comments ( 32 )

I honestly don't know how to continue this one, so I'm leaving it at that. Skipping past the sexy time, oh no!

quickmeme.com/img/0d/0d31146526d8f3edc4759861c605574576bb6b70e346373cd097a5dadda417f7.jpg

Jk, lol. In all seriousness, I don't really care to read sex scenes.

"Please don't find out I came from the land of sapient balloon animals."

Dammit, I want to know how he got there.

5751554 I wouldn't call them that, that implies content they lack at best its provocative.

5751751 Ran from a demon summoned to take your soul, and ended up jumping through a crack in reality to another realm and made your way to the closest magical source you could find i.e the school

Nooooo! You just continue this!

[youtube=youtube.com/watch?v=Mk6RFzPBH7A]

5752222 I concur. This hasnt ended.

Damn me, I'm getting my ass kicked and getting some ass. I don't know if I'm happy or ashamed.

Dude is the luckiest unlucky guy in Canterlot High, :moustache:
s6.postimg.org/dd47s96ap/Pirate_Approved.jpg

For the love of all that is holy in this world, MAKE THIS MATURE ALREADY!!!!!!!

Gotta say man, you're good at writing stories like this. I wish I was that gifted when it comes to writing. :twilightsheepish:

i could help with the sex scene

Shame you're not good at sex scenes. You could always ask help from another author if you want.

still waiting......

And everyone fucked, the end.

You guys are all wonderful. Thank you for your support. I am currently focusing on the sequel to this story, called "Not A Trick" and hope to release it all simultaneously when it's finished. Should be done in 1-2 weeks. Chapters 1 and 2 are finished but not edited. Chapter 3 is a rough draft, and chapters 4 and 5 are partial drafts. You'll get a little bit of back story with this one. I also have an idea for another sequel (threequel, lel), but it depends on how well this one is received.

Thank you all for your continued patience!

Comment posted by LoneWolf42 deleted Mar 24th, 2015

Fucking awesome.

Too damn good. Can't wait for the sequel.

Oh my. As much as Adagio wants to dominate Anonymous, that bit with the key might have been a mistake. She’ll really regret it when it has to come out the other end. Fucking ow.

"A little hastily-generalized as far as the part about me luring you to your doom simply because I'm a siren, but touché all the same."

Adagio actually has a point there. Equestrian sirens want to stir up hate and conflict; Earth sirens want to screw sailors, screw sailors over, and drown sailors (not necessarily in that order).
They’re also sort of mermare-ish; the mythological sirens were bird-humans, the mermaid imagery being added later.
They’re actually not that bad, if you compare them to ours… well, most versions of ours. Mythology is extremely contradictory.
One form of myth says the sirens were given their wings by Demeter in order to search for Persephone when she disappeared, and she cursed them and plucked their feathers as punishment when they could not find her daughter; they could not fly to feed the sailors they attracted, who proceeded to starve to death from unwillingness to leave the sirens—but the sirens kept living due to their divine nature. On the other hand, we have stories saying they sang ships to sleep, then snuck on board to kill and eat everyone. Then there’s the classic version from the Odyssey where they attracted ships to crash into rocks.
They’ve also been cast as the Muses of the afterlife, psychopomps bringing the spirits of the dead to the afterlife, and as spirits of death itself.
Did you want to hear about mythology? No? Too bad.

I wonder if there was anything Anon could have done to make them actually want him beyond what he already did. He just about ticked off every box in the “make the predator desire you” list.
Anyways, I'm guessing Anon was a volunteer for a one-way trip? I'm personally imagining that all his sensory data is being transmitted back home along with a lot of other dimension-hopping volunteers scouting out various Earths, but that may be a bit too optimistic of me.

Are the Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze tags really necessary? Sure, the characters are present, but they're more like scenery here than characters--the only Dazzling with that distinction is Adagio.

5822417 *gulp* I was actually afraid of the Jaws theme when I was little, with no small help from my siblings. ;-;

This fic isn't even hot, it spicy. :rainbowwild:

I realized yesterday that I forgot to swing back and comment on this after reading it last week.

Your writing style here is just... I dig it. It's crisp, clean and flows really well. Never found myself jarred out of the character's head to go back and re-read a sentence. Consider my reaction as mimic'ing the guy in Mr.Pirate's approval image. ;)

5844542 Thank you Sky, that means a lot! :) I've been on and off of fimfiction here for the past two years, but I'll admit that you've been my inspiration to start writing some of my own.

Also, I wrote a sequel. :3

5857062 Heh, I should probably put that in the description. xD I'll do it in a bit.

Comment posted by Theorange11 deleted May 9th, 2015

i read this for the plot....ok im lying i came(heheh) here for mindless smut scenes AND a good story! i got the good story and details from this so ten spikestashes out of ten spikestashes:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Comment posted by Major Molesto deleted Aug 19th, 2016
Login or register to comment