• Published 13th Mar 2015
  • 1,922 Views, 14 Comments

The Twilight Parable - Yoshirocks341



An average day for Celestia's prize student changes suddenly when all her friends disappear, leading her to her destiny. Or she doesn't. It's your choice. Or is it the narrator's?

  • ...
1
 14
 1,922

Human In...

You snack upon the red cupcake. It tastes like strawberries.

Congratulations. You passed the test. Sorry for making you go through that, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Now, you, I’m not sure if I like the current situation that the story is in, would you agree? I can’t really recall what the main story was about, but I believe there was some sort of mystery at hand. Right now all I’m getting is that we’re eating a pastry, and I don’t know about you, but I think that’s not very interesting. It’s rather dull, if I do say so myself.

You know what we need? We need a complete new and different story based around you! Oh, how exciting. Something new, something fresh. I don’t have a lot of experience with writing stories about humans, but give me a few moments and let’s see what I can come up with, shall we?

****************************************************************************

The sun is shining brightly upon your face. The wind is blowing through your hair. You stand upon the top of hill of golden grass, looking down at the small town below. What you see before you stuns you. Ponies, colorful ponies, walking around, interacting with one another. In real life. It is no longer being viewed from behind a TV screen nor is it being drawn for you on a piece of paper, it is all real.

You are stunned. This is the dream you’ve always had! You, *insert your name here* , who usually sat at home, taking in the different forms of My Little Pony media, had read stories about this sort of thing. However, you never imagined that it could have actually come true, that you could stand upon a hill and look upon the small town of Ponyville.

You’ve pinched yourself many times, checking if you are awake. But no, it is finally reality! Now you can run down this hill and go down and meet with *insert your favorite pony here* and do *insert your favorite activity here*. If you play your cards right, *insert your dreams here* might come true!

Now go, and make your dreams into reality!

The end.