• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 399 Views, 5 Comments

MLP FiM: The Guardian Beasts Rise - Matthew Stone



Ghosts & ninjas & magical stones, oh my!! All of these crazy things await Tails & Co. when they go to Japone on a mission.

  • ...
9
 5
 399

"Big Trouble in Little Japone"

The sound of a plane’s jet turbines was all that could be heard as the flying vehicle touched down on the runway.



“We have arrived in Okineighwa, Japone. Thank you for choosing Canterlot Airlines as your choice of flight transportation.” The pilot announced.



Twilight and Rainbow Dash were glad to hear this news. They had been on a plane, 3,000 feet in the air, for a whole day and night, so they were actually glad to have finally arrived in Japone.



“I never thought I’d ever say this, but for once I’m glad to be on the ground again; all that flying, and not even ONE loop-de-loop? Talk about boring!!” Rainbow Dash said.



Twilight didn’t hear her, for she was busy calling a taxi. “No problem. We’ll be there in a few hours, just stay cool.” The guy on the other line replied.



Exhausted, Twilight flopped down on her suitcase.



“OW!! HEY, THAT HURT!!” yelled a muffled voice.

“What the hay? Talking luggage?” Twilight said, confused.

Suddenly, both Twilight and Rainbow Dash’s bags began to quake, as they both popped open, revealing five stowaways: Tails, TJ, Spike, Fireblaze, and Christian.

“ALL RIGHT!! Time for sun, fun, and tons upon tons of mind-blowing, brain-rotting video-games!!” TJ cheered, giving a wolf whistle.

Twilight shook off her initial shock. “Don’t get confused, TJ. Try not to attract attention to yourself.”

“Being a mutant fox in a trenchcoat—and not a very handsome fox at that—doesn’t exactly scream ‘incognito’.” Christian remarked.

TJ just turned up his nose. “Humph. You’re just jealous of my awesome looks, and jealousy isn't very mature; in fact, it's very immature.”

“Well, I hope your so-called ‘awesome looks’ can get you some help in hailing a cab. See you later!!” Spike yelled, causing TJ to turn around in shock.

“YIKES!! HEY, GUYS, WAIT FOR MEOWTH!!” the young fox screamed in shock as he hopped into the cab and it drove off as his legs flailed in the air outside the window.