• Published 12th Mar 2015
  • 17,197 Views, 184 Comments

Sunset's Gone - sapphirebluez



Sunset Shimmer is miserable, lonely and heartbroken.For everyone, including the Mane 5 have accused her of being Anon-a-Miss and they now all hate and despise her even though it is not her doing. Even when the original Anon-a-Miss confessed to her

  • ...
57
 184
 17,197

Prologue

Sunset Shimmer is done. She can’t take any more insults and name-calling that everyone in Canterlot High is calling her over something that she is innocent of.

Evil she-demon.

That retarded bacon-haired girl

The tattletale imp

There were many more names on the list for her to listen to and she can’t bear it anymore. She has no friends on her side as the Mane 5 had abandoned her thinking she had betrayed them into too leaking out their secrets.

As she walked down the hallway, there were mean whispers and death glares surrounding her like pride of lions preparing to attack their prey. But that didn’t matter to her as she replayed the scenes from which the time she had been abandoned by the Mane 5.

You secret stealer

How could you? I thought we were friends!

You’re not our friend!

Tears began to leak out of the side of her eyes and she went to her locker and took out her enchanted book in which she got from her former mentor, Princess Celestia and began writing a message to Twilight, a good friend of hers from Equestria.

Dear Princess Twilight,

I can’t say how miserable I am right now…..these students won’t stop tormenting me and your friends now hate me. Twilight I feel so miserable right now that I just don’t know what to do!

Sincerely your friend,

Sunset Shimmer

Just as Sunset finished the letter, she felt something light hit her on the back of her head, she turned to check and she say a crumbled piece of paper on the ground in which supposedly hit her. Sunset open the paper only to be greeted with horrible words.


Dear She-demon

I hope you rot in hell.

Sunset took off to the janitor’s room with the book in her arms, crying uncontrollably on the way there.


Sunset was now hiding in the janitors room, away from the cruel words and leering eyes. She sat at the corner and cried to herself softly until her eyes were sore and red. Just when she thought she could cry no longer, she felt her book vibrating with magic, signaling a reply from the Princess of Equestria.

Dear Sunset Shimmer,

Has is it still so bad?! I thought at least one of my friends would have believed you but they didn’t…… I just can’t believe that. But I am sure when they find out who the TRUE Anon-a-Miss is they will truly be sorry for their actions along with everyone in the school.

However, if you still don’t believe me… I may have a suggestion for you…….


The hall was now empty for now every student was now in their respective classes. The only one who was walking down the hall was Sunset, walking down the hall with a very determined look on her face. All of a sudden a voice called out…

“ Sunset Shimmer!”

Sunset turned around, curious on whom the caller might be.

“Applebloom? What are you doing here? I thought you should be in class?”

“Well, Miss Shimmer ah something ah need to tell you…” Applebloom stated nervously.

“Well if it not necessary I recommend you go back to class, you could get detention!” Sunset said and she continued walking down the hallway.

“It’s… about the Anon-a-Miss incident” Applebloom said quietly.

This perked Sunset up as she turned around with a curious yet irritated look on her face.

“What about it?! Are you here to accuse me as well? That I am the one behind this?! Well, I’m not and if you don’t believe me then fine! Sunset said with a hit of aggressiveness in her voice.

Appleboom felt fear rush over her like a giant wave but she quickly built up the courage to tell Sunset the truth.

“A-Ah was Anon-a-Miss Sunset. Ah was the one who posted all them pictures with mah crusader friends Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo. Ah can’t even to begin how sorry ah am Sunset ah understand if you will never forgive me and hate me forever, but please, ah beg you don’t bring mah crusader friends into this! It was mah idea so if any who should get the blame….it’s me…” Applebloom said with a tone of deep regret in her vice.

Sunset stood shocked and silent, she couldn’t believe that the sweet, innocent sister of Applejack would do this to her and hurt her, her friends and everyone in the school so badly. But mostly her the most.

Tears began to stream down Sunset’s face and onto the floor as the shock digested and reality took a hold of her.

“H-How could you?!! How could YOU!!!” Sunset said shaking and her voice quivering with rage, sadness and betrayal .

“A-Ahm so so sorry Sunset please…..” Applebloom too had tears down her eyes as she stared into Sunset’s.

Sunset said nothing as she bolted down the hallway to her destination as the tears trickled down her face……


Sunset pushed open the door to Principal’s Celestia’s office, she didn’t even bother to knock on the front as she walked into the principals office with tears still trickling down her face.

Principal Celestia however, jerked her head upright only to see Sunset standing by the doorway in tears.

“What is wrong dear Sunset? I hope the Anon-a-Miss ordeal is not to harsh if not I may have to speak with the students tomorrow in helping you find this culprit” Celestia spoke in her usual calm voice.

“T-There’s no n-need for that principal, t-the c-culprit h-has already c-c-confessed to me Sunset stammered as more tears trickled down her face.

Celestia’s eyes widened with surprise. As she walked over the crying Sunset and embraced her in a warm hug.

“It’s alright dear, just tell me who that culprit is and I will have him or her punished severly.” Celestia told the crying Sunset.

“I-It was Applebloom…” Sunset sniffed.

“Very well Sunset, I shall see that she will be punished for her crimes tomorrow, I never believed it was you since I saw you change since the Fall Formal I saw what a true student you have became.” Celestia said to Sunset gently stroking her head.

“I can’t take it anymore! Sunset said softly.

“Well. Then what can I do to help you Sunset?”

“I want you to give me a withdrawal form. I am leaving school permanently” Sunset said looking at the principal straight in the eye.

Author's Note:

I had this idea for a really long time now. But I had no time to write the story for it.

Any type of criticism is possible.

And now... I am off to bed :ajbemused: