• Published 13th Mar 2015
  • 5,891 Views, 230 Comments

A Discorded Love (My Little Pony/Discord) - JasminePosey



Maria was an average MLP fan, with an odd crush on the legendary Discord. When she is accidentally shoved into the portal between our world and theirs, she's gonna need more than her creative mind and new pyromanic powers to get back home. But will s

  • ...
24
 230
 5,891

Epilogue

Maria's Pov

Beep, Beep, Beep

I let out a slight groan, my head throbbing. Light burned my eyelids, daring me to open them. Slowly, I did, and I was almost blinded by the intensity of the white-washed walls.

Looking to my left, I saw that my hand was hooked up to an IV.

A rather...human hand.

I sat up, groaning when my head screamed protested, as well as my lower back.

Still, I looked around. I saw a red button on the side of my hospital bed and pressed it, hopefully calling a nurse.

Sure enough, one came in -- a human nurse.

"Oh!" she said. "You're awake. How do you feel dear?"

"What happened?" I demanded, my voice raspy and hoarse. "Is my daughter okay? Where's Discord?!"

"I'm afraid I have no clue what you're talking about, dear. You were brought here a few weeks ago; you got into a fight with your classmates, your head hit that statue in front of your school, and a teacher found them kicking at you while you were unconscious,"

"Fight? Statue...?" I rubbed at my head, which was bandaged.

"I'm afraid so. You've been in a coma for a good two weeks," she said.

"Two weeks?!" I asked. "But what about Discord? My kids? What happened to Equestria?!"

"Shh," she said, trying to calm me. She stood by the bed, rubbing my arm comfortingly. "Whatever it was, it was all a dream,"

"A...dream?"

Author's Note:

And that's the end.
What? You want more?
Well, Ii can't really upload the sequel to this site, seeing as it mostly takes place in the human realm. I can't give away any spoilers though...
If you want to get started on reading the sequel, head over to Wattpad, and search for Hearts As Strong As Chaos (Not sure if I can put the link here...)
NOTE: The sequel is written a lot better than this story, and contains a more realistic feel to it, rather than the fangirlish joy this was written with. Hope this entices some of you guys :rainbowkiss:
Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this, and I hope to see a few of you over on Wattpad

Comments ( 12 )

I bet she dream that she back home and she is human I hop she wakes up and be with her famley

Well, Ii can't really upload the sequel to this site, seeing as it mostly takes place in the human realm. I can't give away any spoilers though...

:rainbowhuh: I'm confused, surely if there is a direct sequel and it is provable that it is a sequel you can upload it to FiMFiction?

A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:fluttercry::flutterrage:

AWCOME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:fluttercry::fluttercry::flutterrage::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::raritycry::raritydespair::pinkiegasp::ajsleepy::ajbemused:

there's no harm in trying the upload. The mods will probably understand the link.

Despite its flaws I did enjoy this. Please just go ahead and upload the squeal to this website as well, the mods are smart enough to understand.
Also I don't think there is any reason why you cant link to the other website as long as it is not NSFW. I'm pretty sure that is the only thing they are really against.

I'm currently laughing hysterically at the ending! This story hold a special place in my mind library as its one of the few discord romance fics with another draconiqis

7450547 yep it's like North Korea over here
:applejackunsure:

I'm ohh a nice long ending and took me litter a minute to read someone send me a link to thsis site....

Really I do feel that the squeal should be uploaded on this site. There is no reason I can see why it would not be allowed.

Why why could you do this to me😭😭😭😭😭😭😑😑😑😑😭😒

If a story is a direct sequel then I can be posted on this site

Login or register to comment