• Published 13th Mar 2015
  • 5,890 Views, 230 Comments

A Discorded Love (My Little Pony/Discord) - JasminePosey



Maria was an average MLP fan, with an odd crush on the legendary Discord. When she is accidentally shoved into the portal between our world and theirs, she's gonna need more than her creative mind and new pyromanic powers to get back home. But will s

  • ...
24
 230
 5,890

CH-3: A Female Draconequus

"So what do you think she's here for?"

"I don't know. She did frighten me, though. I thought he had escaped from the stone. Perhaps she is related to him?"

"I doubt it. There has never been a female of his kind. She can't be from around here."

"Still, she was in the basement near the portal. She's very suspicious. When she wakes, we'll bring her to my sister for questioning."

I groaned, stirring from my sleep. I must've been unconscious after I hit my head on the statue. My body ached considerably and my head hurt. I opened my eyes to be confronted by the harsh morning light. I hissed, startling the people who were watching me.

"She's awake, Luna!" a voice said.

"Keep calm, Twilight." the second said. "If she poses a threat, I can subdue her for a short period of time."

I blinked at the oddly familiar voices. It couldn't be...right? Perhaps I got a concussion and I'm imagining that I'm in the world of My Little Pony.

Crazy...right?

My eyes glance around the elegant room. It was huge, with violet tapestries, light blue curtains, and a large window with a beautiful scenery.

A scenery that in no way resembled my home.

I was instantly alert, my eyes focusing on everything at once. A stern clearing of someone's throat reminded me that I wasn't alone. I turned my head to see the two people who were speaking about me.

Or should I say....ponies?

I squealed, backing up on the bed. My eyes met the serious, blue orbs of Princess Luna and the nervous violet eyes of Twilight Sparkle.

"What?! You...huh?!" I stuttered. I continued to back up, until I fell off the opposite side of the bed. I squealed in surprise, bringing half the bed sheets down with me.

I panicked. Where was I? Well, obviously I knew where I was...but HOW?!

"Oh my stars!" Luna exclaimed. "Are you alright?"

I peaked over the side of the bed. "Luna? Twilight? What is going on?! Why am I here?!" I asked, panicking.

"Calm down...um...What is your name?" Twilight asked. She stared at me curiously.

"M-Maria,"

"Maria - you need to calm down. You don't have to be afraid," she said with a kind smile.

"However, we need answers as well." Luna said. " How do you know who we are? Surely we have never seen you before? Are you related to Discord?"

I shook my head. "Of course I'm not! What would make you ask that question?"

Twilight looked at me oddly. "Are you sure? Cause you resemble him very closely..."

I laughed. "Okay, am I in some virtual reality? There's no way this can be real..."

Twilight used her magic to bring me a mirror. Unsure, I took it, keeping my weary eyes on the two ponies. Hesitantly, I looked away for a brief second at the mirror.

I almost dropped it in shock.

Staring back at me was a female draconequus. My auburn curls were now snow white and cut into a bob, with bangs covering most of my forehead. My eyes were like Discord's, and my face shape was pony-like, with a Discord-like tooth sticking out. I panicked once more, glancing down at the rest of me. A long, slender body and lean tail completed me. I truly was identical to Discord, with exception to my feminine complexion.

"What is going on?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"That's what we want to know. How did you get here?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know!" I said loudly. I was so confused, I was close to tears. I looked at my hands-my left a claw and my right a paw. A hoof rested on my shoulder and I saw that Twilight was trying to comfort me. I smiled at her. Despite the fact that I was a feminine draconequus, I was quite tall. Twilight came to my shoulder when i sat, and about to my stomach when i stood.

I can only imagine what my life will be like.

"Perhaps my sister can figure this out. Celestia is aware of your presence," Luna said. "I shall take you to see her. You should come too, Twilight Sparkle. Celestia would insist that you are present as well."

I nodded reluctantly. Celestia was wise, so maybe she did know what happened.

I was lead down a long hallway, admiring the intricate designs. The color palate was beautiful, and made me gasp in awe at the elegance.

Eventually, we reached Princess Celestia's study. Luna nodded at the guards, who allowed the three of us to enter. Their piercing gaze burned a hole through me. I gulped silently. This probably wasn't going to go well.

"Sister, I have brought our guest," Luna said. I looked around the library-like room for the princess.

Suddenly, Celestia appeared before us. She stared at me, examining me.

"She doesn't seem to be a threat," she spoke, her gentle voice a melody to my ears. "Do you know where you are?" she spoke to me directly.

I nodded. "Equestria, specifically Canterlot."

She nodded. "Do you know how you got here?"

I thought about it. "Not really. The last thing I remember is Beatrice shoving me over the bench, and I fell into the statue in front of my school," I explained. "I thought I was going to hit my head on it, but I think I...went through it."

Celestia thought about this. "Tell me..."

"Maria,"

"Maria - do you know who we are?"

"Yes ma'am. Twilight Sparkle, Princess Luna, and Princess Celestia; ruler of Equestria." I answered.

She nodded, impressed. "And, if I may ask, how do you know all this?"

Luna and Twilight looked at me, the same question flashing in their eyes. I gulped. Knowing that they probably wouldn't believe me, I explained anyway.

"Where I come from, you guys are a cartoon; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I watch it all the time, and I know most everything about the show," I said. To prove my point, I listed a few events that had already happened, from what I could see. "Princess Luna was once Nightmare Moon, until the Elements of Harmony - Loyalty, Honesty, Laughter, Generosity, Kindness, and Magic, changed her back. Apple Jack is Honesty, Rainbow Dash is Loyalty, Pinkie Pie is Laughter, Fluttershy is Kindness, Rarity is Generosity, and you, Twilight, are Magic."

"I also know of Discord, the draconequus I resemble. He is the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. He tried to take over Equestria, and the Elements of Harmony turned him to stone." I looked at Celestia, who stared wide-eyed at me. "Do you believe me?"

Silence overwhelmed the room, and I scolded myself. Why would I tell them all this? They'll think I'm crazy.

"Yes."

I looked up, startled. "You...do?"

Celestia smiled at me. "I do believe you. Honestly, I didn't expect you to know all of this. But since you do, this will make things all the easier."

"You see, Maria, that statue that you fell through was a magical portal to our world. It's this time every thirty moons that the portal is activated. You made contact with it, and it sucked you into our world. Unfortunately, I do not know why you are a draconequus,"

I thought about it. Of course! How could I have forgotten the MLP movie, Equestria Girls, where Twilight went through the mirror to get her crown back from Sunset Shimmer? I mentally kicked myself for not making any connection.

"So I went through that portal," I said, "and ended up here. That makes sense now."

"I'm glad. Now, I trust that you don't intend to cause any trouble, right?" Celestia asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm going back home, right?"

She shook her head. "Sadly, that is untrue. Last night was the last night of the portal's activation. You'll have to wait another thirty moons to be able to go home."

"Wait...you're saying...I'm stuck here for almost three years?" my mind wandered back to my father. Who knows what he's thinking right now?! Maybe he thought I ran away? Or that I was kidnapped?!

I leaned my back against the door, letting out a desprate moan. What was gonna happen to me now?

"No worries, Maria," Twilight said. "It's not so bad here. It might be fun. Maybe you could come with me back to Ponyville?"

I perked up at this. Meet the Mane 6? "If Celestia would allow me?" I said, looking up at her.

"I am not sure. You are a powerful creature, and, like Discord, can use it for evil and chaos. But you probably knew that, am I right?" I nodded and she continued. "I will need you to stay here for the afternoon so that I may teach you how to control your power."

Disappointed, I snapped my fingers and muttered, "Aw, pickles,"

A jar of pickles appeared before me. "Wait-did I do that?"

Celestia looked worried. "You seem to have Discord's power,"

"Cool," I whispered, examining the jar. "However, I'm not too fond of pickles," I threw the jar behind me, expecting a crash of glass.

An explosion happened, and I glanced behind me, seeing that I had blown up the door. The guards looked unprepared. Luna and Twilight facepalmed and Celestia sighed.

"We've got a lot of work to do..."