• Published 12th Mar 2015
  • 1,068 Views, 70 Comments

Black Fury, Red Logic - Inazuma



Sunset Shimmer with her new friends delve into the mysteries of an ever changing world.

  • ...
11
 70
 1,068

Chapter 5: A Shade Of Grey And A Half Truth.

Author's Note:

My half of the crossover Schroedingers Katze's Umbra: The Overlady story.

In order: one should read my brief intro, then follow the link to Katze's side where she published the majority of the chapter we wrote then comeback here for the ending.

Black Alice sat in a field of wheat thinking over what the Phantom Stranger had said about the Displaced as well as the objects he had given her.


"On one hand it makes absolutely no sense. But then again this is the Phantom Stranger we're talking about. The guy practically invented vague and cryptic. On the other hand what have I got to lose? I mean if whatever shows up happens to be malevolent I'm sure I can handle it." Black Alice sighed in resignation stands up and begins concentrating on the object, trying to get a feel for it's power.


She hears a message


To you, who hold this trinket. No matter if you wish to conquer or to protect. No matter if you wish to destroy or to create. I do not care if your intentions are black, white or any shade of gray, call my name and I will come. But be prepared for the judge of our actions will be Time alone.

I am Umbra, the Overlady.
The Mistress of Minions.
And this is my token.

"A bit dramatic but whatever. Umbra the Overlady I summon you." Alice called out with authority.


The rest.


Alice sighed.

'Wonder what that was about? Well it was fun while it lasted. That Umbra lady sure is crazy but she's the fun kind of crazy.' Alice took out a spiral shaped Anklet from her pocket. 'As much as I like her though I can't just use her as my primary source of intel on the Displaced, I need a second opinion then I'll compare and see if what Umbra said was truth or lies.' Alice sipped her third glass of Lemonade.

"Wait a minute! How the hell does having sex with another girl even work?!" Alice cried out.