• ...
 3
 510

Hearing Her First Music

Author's Note:

This is my fan story about Princess Luna and my own made up OC(Original Character). And I'm trying to do the best I can to make this story well written fanfic. I thought of this story myself, and I want to make the story the way I want to wrote it for entertainment. And I try not to bother with musician's or artist's property or songs while I try to make a good sense and all.

And also I think of ponies meets Metalcore music and would form their own band. This is my best I could make you understand of making a story for entertainment.

Hope you enjoy!

At Canterlot, it was a beautiful day to go out and run some humans and ponies errands and other activities for fun and work. Humans and Ponies started to get along since the portal of both worlds opens and now both worlds makes peace for a new era of both races come together. Humans and Ponies started to share their pop culture with other things and stuff they enjoyed and doing.

At the Princess Luna's Quarters, she became bored and all, as she tries to find something fun instead that she knew she been playing a bit of video games and enjoyed listening to gaming soundtrack.

"Ugh! There's nothing to do. I can't figure out what am I suppose to do after all the work I've done with Tia!" She complained frustratedly. Her royal guard, Nocturnal Raiser, was thinking of something to make Luna to enjoy. He's big into heavier metal music called Metalcore, and had enjoyed listening to bands like Miss May I, Blessthefall, and Memphis May Fire.

As he walked in Princess Luna's quarters, Nocturnal then got Luna's attention, "Your highness." Princess then nodded, "Yes, Nocturnal?" Nocturnal asked, "If you're bored, or some sort, would you like me to share some of my music with you if you want?" Luna shook her head as an 'yes', and Nocturnal pulls out his iPod, gives Luna the ear buds as she puts them on, and selects Miss May I and plays the song, I.H.E.

Luna then listens to the song.

After the song's finished. Luna then looks at him with a smile.

"So, what do you think, Princess?" Nocturnal asked her. She then responded with excitement, "I loved it!! Now that's something that got me on my hooves with this jam of yours!"

Nocturnal then asked her, "You want to hear some more?"

Luna nods, "Yes. But I want to hear more than just a song. I want to hear a full album."

Nocturnal then nods his head, turns to his iPod, and selects Blessthefall's album, Hollow Bodies, grosses out Luna, but she wants to hear more music he heard. He then selects the song Exodus, and he lets it play the full album.

After nearly an hour listening to Blessthefall's album, Hollow Bodies, Princess Luna seems to think that she really got into this stuff.

"Nocturnal! Tis a great sounding of the music! What thou's name of the music. Not the band names but the music itself?!" Luna exclaims to Nocturnal with the curious, yet excitement she never heard the type of music in her immortality.

Nocturnal Raiser then nodded, "This music you listened with me is Heavy metal. But this genre, as sub-genre of course; is called Metalcore." Princess of the night then understood what he was talking about.

"Metalcore, huh?! Thine's a great sound of music!" Luna nodded, open her wings with joy and excitement, found a type of music that would get her into. Nocturnal asked her, "You want to hear three more songs from another band?" Luna responded, "Sure! I would be gladly to hear more!"

Nocturnal choose Memphis May Fire and choose three songs; The Sinner, Prove Me Wrong, and . And Luna listens.

As they finished listening to Memphis May Fire's songs, Luna then estatically stated, "Tis a great sound of so called Metalcore! I really like the music itself, that we didn't got into!"

Nocturnal then nods, "That's good to hear. I was hoping if I'm not bothering about this and all."

"Oh no no no! Thine's never a bother. Thank you!" The Night Princess smiles, enjoying his musical tastes. Nocturnal then realizes that she would also would like one of the songs that are his favorite; Because Of You, by Betraying The Martyrs.

"Hey, your highness!" He said to her, getting her attention. Luna asks, "What seems to be wrong, peasant?"

Nocturnal then nods, "I also wanted you to hear something else that I thought you'll like. Another band that is, with different musical atmosphere." Luna then trots up to him and acknowledges, "Well, thine's must hear!"

She then puts the head phones back on, eagerly wanting to hear another music Nocturnal wants to share with her.

Nocturnal plays the song.

As the song finishes, Luna's mind was blown away with the sound of the it. She then sighed, "Wow! Tis a good one!"

Nocturnal chuckles with small laughter. "I'm glad you liked it, your highness."

Luna then asks, "It's not like any Metalcore music, like it's called Deathcore, right?"

Nocturnal explains to her that Betraying The Martyrs are Deathcore and Metalcore with elements of Progressive Metal and Symphonic Metal.

"Metalcore subgenres can be called Melodic Metalcore. But fans called it Symphonic Metalcore, Industrial Metalcore, or Alternative Metalcore." He said to her, as Luna was wide eyed, surprised that there could be more Metalcore subgenres out there.

Luna then sighs, "Whoa! Thine's a lot of the metalcore genres out there!"

"No kidding!" Said Nocturnal.

As Nocturnal Raiser and Luna were still talking about music, Nocturnal thought, 'What if we form a Metalcore band. Hopefully Princess Luna'll enjoy making music for entertainment!'

Nocturnal then said to her, "I was thinking, your highness!" As curious Princess of the Night wanted to know, as she nods, "Go ahead, we're listening."

Nocturnal then stated, "What if WE, form a Metalcore band? Think's a good idea?"

Luna then found it interesting, thinking of rocking out with other musicians, meeting every fans, and have a sort of 'fun' with music.

Luna then stated, "We thou love to do this! Let's make some noise to our nation!" Nocturnal smiles, glad to help her to find entertainment and making music in the same time. But they first music find more ponies to join in the band, and hopefully go national or regional with Metalcore music that they'd blow everypony and creatures minds away.