• Published 9th Mar 2015
  • 727 Views, 45 Comments

New Beginnings: Adulthood - Frisk Ramirez



The Journey of Adulthood for Button and Friends.

  • ...
10
 45
 727

Chapter:1 -Welcome Back- Star-Hooves Family

"Daddy! Daddy! We're here!" Said seven year old Snowshine I wake up and look over to see my wife sleeping and a small filly in my lap my little Ditzy Doo only three months old. I look out the window to see Ponyville I sigh.

"Like the good old days..." We decided to move back to Ponyville after I was offered a job as the CEO of VSO records I accepted the offer immediately I didn't want my children to grow up in a bad city anymore Baltimare was nice but it was too violent for my children so we decided to move back to our hometown.

"Attention all we are arriving at Ponyville I repeat we are arriving at Ponyville..." I nudged Dinky and she starts to stir

"Mm...Muffins...Mom..." She says she looks so beautiful when she sleeps.

"Dinky we're here...we're home..." She looks at me and smiles

"Home? We are finally home?" She looks out the window and a tear goes down her face I kiss her.

"Mom what was Einspony relative theory." Asked Shao working on his homework. Dinky laughs

"E=MC squared you should know that!" We all laugh.

"I know I just wanted to see if you were up." We all get our stuff and walk out to the foyer.

"Hey! Prokun! Dinky!" I hear a familiar voice I turn around to see Button and Sweetie Belle

"Hey!" I say I hug them "How are you guys?

"Good we just got new neighbors the Galaga's Scootaloo is back and Applebloom married Pipsqueak and they live on together next to Applejack's farm."

"Don't forget our niece Dratina and Your sister was accepted into Princess Twilight's School."

"That's great! I gotta see her later but right now we need to go to my new house because our little filly is tired." Ditzy yawns

"Okay we'll take you there." Said Button escorting us to our house which was obviously next door and after several hours of unpacking we were finally done we tucked our kids in and went to bed.

(The Next Day)

"Good morning Ponyville! This is DJ Pon3 coming at you with a new song from a old friend who has just arrived at Ponyville yesterday! You guessed it's Prokun and here's a new song Isn't She Lovely." The song plays as I get dressed in a suit and tie and sing to the song.

"Isn't she lovely Isn't she wonderful Isn't she precious Less than one minute oldI never thought through love we'd be Making one as lovely as she But isn't she lovely made from love..." The song went on and Dinky woke up at the end.

"Good morning off to work?" She asked

"Good morning to you sleepy head yes I am going to work."

"Okay be safe..."

"Dinky I will be fine okay stop worrying..." I walked out the door to VSO Records Silver Spoon our admin greeted me.

"Mr.Star Vinyl and Octavia are waiting for you in the recording studio."

"Thanks Silver...it's nice to see you too." Silver has Changed a lot after high school after being abandoned by Diamond she was dead to the world but she moved past it and grew up she met a nice stallion and she's happily married. I hear music from the studio
"You fix your makeup just so...yes you don't know your beautiful...Try on every dress that you own..." His voice was amazing I had to find out who it was when I got in I see a brown pegasus with five stars as his cutie mark I clapped

"That was amazing! What's your name?"

"Elijah...Elijah Patterson sir!" He said obviously stunned at the site of seeing me a multi-platinum record artist commenting on his singing

"Well Elijah what else do you got?" I asked he has the potential to go very far in this game very...

"Okay sir!" He chooses another song and I walk into the other room with Octavia and Vinyl.

"Question Prokun what do you see in this kid? He can sing sure but he's a nervous wreck..."

"Octy I see potential I want you to release the two song he sang." Vinyl started the song

"You have some nerves showing your face in It had been so long, I thought you disappeared Why did you pretend that we're still so close? When it's all too clear, that we are lost!..." This kid is killing it I looked at Vinyl she was amazed at all the talent this kid had he was amazing! When the song ended we called him in.

"We will release your song on the radio you have talent you just need the right push."

"Like Octy does when she gets mad!" She laughed then stopped.

"Too soon" said Octavia mad at what she said

"We'll contact you later... See you..." He walked out "Now that's grade A talent right there."

(Few hours later-Dinky)

I finally get to see my parents again oh I waited so long to show Ditzy Doo their granddaughter to them I arrived and there was a note on the door

"Out on a business trip back by ten o'clock at night." I sigh they are out on another adventure then I realized I can go to my in-laws house so I turned around and walked to Shooting's house.

"Hey Dinky!" I turn to see Applebloom with groceries.

"Applebloom!" I hug her "How are you doing?"

"Good we're selling a lot of apples lately due to it almost being nightmare night and all but enough about me what about you..." The baby giggles when a butterfly lands on her. "Oh..."

"Yeah me and Prokun had our first child her name is Ditzy Doo." She looks in the carriage she sees a little blue filly with a blonde mane with black highlights

"Aww she's so cute..." She looks at her phone "Well I got to go maybe this weekend we can get the girls together and have fun like the good ole days." I smile

"I would love to!" And we walked to our destinations. When I finally arrived I see Prokun waiting for me at the door.

"You ready because my mom might faint again..."

"We'll be fine!" I say reassuring him

"Okay you asked for it..." He opened the door and I immediately see Shooting and I have second thoughts.

"Hi Mom" Prokun before giving her a kiss.

"Hi Ms.Star..." I say nervous

"Come on now you can call me Shooting or mom!" I hear a small voice

"Momma, Momma!" I look over to Ditzy and I pull her out of the carriage

"Oh my Celestia! I'm a grandmother!" She hugged us "Luna... I'm old soon I will look like Granny Smith Celestia rest her soul." She looked closer at her.

"Grandma!" Ditzy said she I really smart to pick up Grandma like that then Shooting fainted

"Yeah I think we should go.., bye sis!" Clarissa came down and hugged us.

"Bye see you next time!"

"We will!" I said walked out the door

"Told you she would faint." He said

"Quite..." I said

Author's Note:

Yay the first chapter! And yes I can sing good in real life also this is long probably the longest I wrote ever! Yay and also I might have broken some aww's sorry!
And links to songs:

,

, [youtube=https://youtube.com/watchv=Pi3bc9lS3rg]

Ponykun