• Published 13th Mar 2015
  • 1,911 Views, 23 Comments

A War of Love - Fluttercord4ever1



Fluttershy and Discord are in war between the ponies and the draconequus, but when they meet they look past their differences.

  • ...
9
 23
 1,911

War

He woke up to Fluttershy jumping off him with a red face.

"HEY!" She yelled

"Uh, hey." He responded questionably.

"Why were you holding me on your lap like that?!" She yelled with a even redder face.

"Well it was cold so I-"

"Ugh never mind..." Fluttershy said in a dull voice.

"What's HER problem?" Discord thought.

Discord got up from his position and poofed up a bacon strip and yawned. He saw Fluttershy's disgusted face and rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, fine" he groaned while he poofed up a bowl of salad for the both of them.

"Thank you." Fluttershy said said as she started to eat.

Then she dropped her bowl and it shattered on the ground. Her face turned pale as her ear twitched.

"Uh, you okay?" Discord asked. Fluttershy held up her hoof to shush him. She looked around and her ears perked up.

"DON'T BREATHE IN!" She screamed at Discord. Discord looked at her like she was crazy as she covered her snout, but when he looked down he saw green smoke rising. He suddenly felt dizzy and he collapsed.

"Shi-" Fluttershy was about to finish what she was gonna say but was cut off by a huge explosion.

Discord awakened to Fluttershy covering him in a protective way and gasping for air. She was bloody all over. All he saw around him was smoke and the the smell of burning flesh. He looked down at his paw and saw it was scraped badly and was burning. Fluttershy looked down at Discord and quickly got off him.

"Are you okay?" Discord asked.

"I'm fine," she said covering her bloody cuts, "what about you?"

"I'm okay thanks to you."

"It was a instinct, I would've left you- ugh, you know what? Don't mention it."

"Well thanks. Do you want some bandages?"

"Yes," Discord poofed up some bandages around his scrape and Fluttershy's cuts, "Uh, thanks I guess..."

"What was that?" Discord asked as he helped Fluttershy up.

"I heard a ticking and then I guess someone tried to put us to sleep with sleeping gas and once they saw that I was still awake, they probably just took out a bomb. I guess since it was loud they must've ran away so they wouldn't get caught."

"Wait, does that mean Eris heard?!" Discord thought worriedly.

"Oh no..." Discord whispered.

"What?" Fluttershy asked when she saw his face.

"Discord! Where are you?" Discord heard a familiar voice call out.

"Get on my back now!" He said in a hurried shushed voice.

"Uh why-"

Discord groaned and snapped his fingers, then Fluttershy poofed on his back. He also poofed away the camp site.

He flew away as Fluttershy clenched on to Discord's back. She shoved her face into his fur for she was afraid to look down. Discord looked at Fluttershy and smirked. Then he focused his mind into where he was gonna go. He decided to go across the Everfree Forest, this was where his secret spot was. No one ever went there since it was the most dangerous part of the forest.

"Well it's not gonna be secret anymore, huh?" He thought.

He landed on the ground and looked at Fluttershy who was still holding on to him.

"You can let go now."

"Oh-OH! I'm sorry." She said as she got off of him with a red face.

He sighed, "That was close."

"Who was that?" Fluttershy questioned.

"That was my commander, Eris. If she saw me with you then she would've killed both of us."

They looked at each other and both of their faces turned pale as they heard a gun shot.

"Oh no, war has began..." They both thought.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait! I can't believe I haven't posted since July :twilightsheepish:

Comments ( 6 )

Sorry but I found an error hehe
""Thank you." Fluttershy said said as she started to eat." There should only be one 'said' not 2 very sorry if that sounded rude.

Please update soon, loving this story so far :scootangel:

when will there be another chapter

I haven't even read this, but this sounds like the Lion King 2!

I haven't read this yet, but before I do, are you going to finish this story?

.... all I can say is PLS FINISH THE STORY

Login or register to comment