• Published 8th Mar 2015
  • 4,567 Views, 810 Comments

Blooming Talent - Griffin Productions



Apple Bloom wants to become a great martial artist. There is only one being in the entire multiverse who can teach her the best: Son Goku. (Dragonball/MLP Crossover)

  • ...
17
 810
 4,567

PreviousChapters Next
Be Prepared

Author's Note:

So I got my hand chopped up pretty bad today at work, and had to get some stitches; they go all up and down my pointer finger, pinkie, thumb, and a few smaller wounds on my knuckles. Amazing how much blood can be drawn from taking Dakota truck's inner dashboard out the wrong way XP

Why am I saying this? Cuz thanks to my fingers being all stitched up, there might be more errors than normal, and I apologize in advance for that...you have no idea how many corrections I had to make to just this note already XP

Anyway, enough whining! Please enjoy this next chapter! x3

The changeling hive was all in a frenzy as the bug-like creatures murmured amongst themselves. A rumor had been spread that the son of Queen Chrysalis had returned, and was sighted not far away from the hive.

"If this is true, we are all saved!" One drone wuld exclaim.

"We will have a leader once more!" Another would rejoice.

"It's not true. You know the princesses finished him off years ago..."

"Yeah, no way this is more than a mere fairytale."

"But what if it's not?"

"What if it is?"

The arguments and celebrations over validity of the story ran rampant throughout the hive; without Chrysalis' influence, they had all gained a smallamount of sentience. Still, they longed fro someone to guide them; to lead them to victoy over their enemies. If the rumors about Prince Sapphic's return were true, that meant they finally would.

A sudden hush came over the crowd as one changeling shouted out to look up at one of the ledges inside the cave; as every cyan eye turned to the spot, an eerie silence fell over the air.

"My brothers and sisters!" Sapphic bellowed. "It is so good to see you again!"

The cheerswere nearly immediate; the entire hive buzzedtheir wings in excitement and elation, making whooping noises and cries of happiness all around.

Prince Sapphic raised his hand slowly to silence the changelings, and they did so obediently. He smiled at how eagerly they wished to follow his orders; afterall, with his mother long gone, he was heir to her throne now. Now that he thought about it, he supposed tat made him a--

He realized he had said othing for a moment, as the changelings waited for him to speak.

"Changelings! I know for years you have suffered and starved at the hands of those selfish ponies!" He began, moving his body in tune with his words as if speaking before the world. "Those dastardly pastel miniature horses deny us all the pleasure of love's embrace and happiness ever lasting while they sit and bask in it's glow, not wanting to share it with anyone no matter how much they claim to!"

There were murmurs of agreement in the large crowd below.

"After Canterlot, they hunted us down like animals! Started killing all of us; it was like a witch hunt in modern day! We are living beings; we haverights just as much as they do! But did they take us prisoner, or try to give us another chance?! No!! They did not!! They slaughtered us with their spears and their magic! Hunting us down until we couldn't fight back at all! Now, here you all stand; the last remaining of the changelings! I see before me only several hundred of you, my brothers and sisters! Why do I not see instead thousands, or millions?! Why?!"

"The ponies!!" The entire hive shouted in anger at the past transgressions.

"They destroyed our dearest mother; they tried to destroy me, her only heir! Well, they made one fatal mistake...saiyan blood courses through my veins! I get stronger with every battle; every near death experience makes me stronger! I'm not sure how or why, but when Princess Celestia and Princess Luna attempted to have me destroyed, I was sent to another plane of existence! One where I became strong! The strongest in the world, in fact! And now, with this power, I have returned, and Ishall avenge our dear mother; our fallen siblings! We will know what it's like to be more than dirt beneath their hooves!! Brothers and sisters, will you join me in my quest?! Will you fight alongside me and take your rightful place at the top of the pecking order? Will you stand by your...new...king?!"

Rapturous cheers of affirmation echoed off the cold stone walls of the cave; the sound making it seem like there were more than just a few hundred of the hungry looking bugs.

Sapphic raised his hand into the air, his fist clenched tightly.

"Than prepare, my siblings! Prepare for a new age! The age...of the changelings!!" He cackled as the changelins began to fly around in uncontrollable excitement.

Sapphic now had his army; and now, he was ready to take what was always meant to be his...he was ready to become the true king of Equestria.

* * *

"So that's what these new ones do, eh?" Goku said, examining the potara earrings he held in his hand.

"Yes, much better than the original which created me." Kibito Kai affirmed, smiling.

Goku looked satisfied, and placed them in his pocket. "Perfect. That takes care of that part of the preparations. Now, have you told Piccolo and Trunks about what they need to do on Earth?"

Kibito Kai nodded curtly, a small grunt slipping from his lips. "Yes, I informed them that they need to get Majin Buu ready for his part of the plan as well. They are on their way to Mr. Satan's to fetch him."

Goku smiled wider. Things were working out, and hopefully, they'd be able to save Equestria before it was too late. He just hoped Apple Bloom's power would be unlocked by Elder Kai soon.

* * *

Twilight directed some of the Crystal Pony Soldiers into position around Ponyville. The place had turned into some kind of warzone; barricades were placed all around the vicinity, and soldiers took up combat positions everywhere. In some cases, even the citizens of the small town itself had taken up arms and were preparing for battle.

Spike the Dragon quickly rushed over to her; several parchments in his hands.

"Messages from all over say that Appaloosa is history!" He exclaimed worriedly. "Twilight, are you sure we can even stand achance?"

"I'm absolutely positive we can do it, Spike." She answered, still directing soldiers. "Together, we can make a difference. We've got all the parameters covered. Powerful as he is, there's no way he can take us all down before the Princesses arrive."

"Yeah, but, he single handedly took out all of the Appaloosans and the buffalo tribes..." Spike informed. "And, without Applejack, you don't have access to the full power of the Elements..."

Twilight looked sad for a moment, remembering her dear friend's funeral. She quickly shook it off, and continued to direct her big brother's men.

"Don't you worry, Spike." She said, confidently. "I won't let anything happen to us."

PreviousChapters Next