• Published 17th Mar 2015
  • 332 Views, 15 Comments

These Little Wonders - cmg12344



Jackson Is a Hardcore Brony. Posters of The mane Six and background Ponies cover his room. He has at least one of everypony in a mini figure. But that doesn't mean he wants to actually GO to Equestria!

  • ...
19
 15
 332

Chapter 1 "The Link"

Switch To Jackson

I sat up disappointedly. The Season Finale of MLP was over before I even sat down! I frowned, and flipped through the channels out of boredom, lounging on the couch. I hugged my Rainbow Dash plush and placed her on the shelf of my other mini figures and plushies, beside the coffee table. I practicaly lived for the show. My bedroom had every poster imaginable. My bed covers had Twilight and Rarity on them. Although, my favorite pony, of all time, is none other than the butter yellow Pegasus Fluttershy!

I grinned, getting off my lazy butt to get myself some decent breakfast. I was in my Apple-Jack slippers, her green google-eyes shaking wildly. I chuckled at them. My kitchen was dull and formal. Nothing too special, but it supported me. After all, I was a new high school graduate. The ceremony was literally yesterday. The exhaustion was killing me! When I was standing on the stage, I nearly fainted of embarrassment.
I opened my cupboard, placed a ceral box on the counter, and poured it in a bowl.

I had to get to work soon anyway. I was an author for children's picture books. Which was part of the reason I adored MLP so much. For its child-like influence on others. Eating my dry Cap'n Crunch, I sat down on a chair facing my computer. The screen flashed blue and my fingers flew across the keyboard, clicking the mouse and checking out fan fiction about Pinkie Pie.

I hated going out of the house when I don't need too. In fact, I hated going outside in general. I should have chosen a job I could do on my computer! But then again, I was pretty pale, and recently, I hadn't been active. So going outside wasn't so bad. But I have always been skinny, no matter how lazy I am.

I raised my eyebrows as an interesting spam appeared on my computer screen.
Click Here For Free My Little Pony Subscription! Includes Autograph from John De Lancie and Megan McCarthy!
Pfft. I already had a My Little Pony Subscription to Hasbro Studios for life! But I should check for a minute to see just how good the subscription was. Maybe it was valuable. I clicked it slowly. My light flickered a bit. I looked at the screen for a minute. Nothing...

"I knew it was just a spam." I grumbled through a mouthful of ceral.
But my light flickered more. Then my computer screen. Then my lamp in the Living room...
Something was off... I felt the ground shake beneath me!

"Ahh!" I yelled, holding onto my desk vainly.
The computer hissed and sparked! I moved my hand away from it, still trying to find out what was wrong. I put my hand to my face, blocking out the blinding light sparking from my computer. Its screen was fuzzy, but I could just barely make out three words.

Rift Is Here...
I gasped. Rift... Where had I heard that before?!
The Ground cracked! I screamed and held onto my desk for dear life. This wasn't happening... I'm asleep! I had to be!
My worst fear confirmed itself. My fingers! They were slipping!

"Help me God! Please!" I screeched
And it was either the deadly whisper of wind in my ear as I dropped, or God himself in all his mercy that made me suddenly fall into the deep, dark sleep of nothingness.

Author's Note:

You Like? Thanks for reading! next Chapter is either out or will be out soon.
And ha, I need to just get this over with really quick, but sorry to leave you on of a 'cliff-hanger' like that.:ajbemused::facehoof::fluttershysad:
Have a Moon-tastic day everypony. See ya later!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!