• Published 7th Mar 2015
  • 622 Views, 20 Comments

Reborn of the Unknown Pony - Rye Snoot



After Snow Crystal awakes she travels for adventure in equestria. She read books and find some ruins to find the mystery behind the wars. As she tries to save the world from a bounty hunter name Jane Shang and other bounty hunters. Will she succeed?

  • ...
17
 20
 622

CH 4 Secrets (fix!!!)

When Princess Snow Crystal and Prince Stain Lash gets on the train. They see a few passengers on the train. They go to the left to the next cart on the train and it was empty. The prince and the princess sit together while the train takes them to Canterlot.

Stain cuddles Princess Snow, "So you're a Princess now."

Princess Snow is getting cuddle by Stain the future Prince, "Yes and you're the future prince who isn't an alicorn."

Stain had a question, "What was back there?"

Princess Snow gets confused, "Back where?"

Stain spoke with wonders, "Do you remember the time when we first met at the dungeon."

Princess Snow looks at Stain, "Yes. Why are you asking such things?"

Stain had been wondering, "Well, there was a room to the left that I haven't explored yet. I was wondering an if there was any treasure?"

Princess Snow laughs, "A few that I can think of."

Princess Snow gives the rat some cheese.

Stain had a question, "Well How many floors did that place have?"

Princess Snow was getting gloomy, "About 57 BF."

Stain gets excited, "Cool I can't wait to go back there to find out what you were doing there."

Princess Snow laughs, "Trust me, you don't want to go back there."

Stain gives her this look, "Well."

Princess Snow looks very serious, "It's way too dangerous with lots of traps. I barely made it out."

Stain is unsure, "Traps?"

Princess Snow smiles, "It's better to forget that place. We both have a long journey ahead of us."

Stain is thinking way too hard, "If you say so."

Princess Snow kisses Stain as he blushes.

The train enters the tunnel.

Stain gets a little scared and hugged Princess Snow.

Princess Snow smiles, "It's ok Stain many ponies are always scared of something."

Stain leans on Snow Crystal. He has now noticed that the Princess feels so warm like his mom.

Then Stain closes his eyes and sleeps.

Princess Snow giggled and said in her mind, "No matter how we ended up together, you seem so cute when you're asleep." Princess Snow noticed that Stain feels warm, then a three hours later the train stops at Canterlot and it was. They both go out of the train there was like no ponies or pegasus or unicorns around.

Stain looks at Princess Snow, "We need to go this way Princess Luna wants you to go to the well shaft."

Princess Snow is confused, "Why?"

Stain tries to explain, "Because Princess Celestia and Princess Luna doesn't want the enemy to find out is another alicorn."

Princess Snow is confused, "Where are all the ponies and pegasus and unicorns?"

Stain knows something and tells her to Princess Snow, "Princess Twilight Sparkle is distracting them."

Princess Snow looks at Stain, "What about the royal guards?"

Stain laughs, "No one goes in the castle, it's been abandoned after the Princess Celestia and Princess Luna died."

Princess Snow looks at the castle, "But they're back to life does anyone know that besides us and Ponyville."

Stain looks worried, "Every pony knows and can see them."

Princess Snow figures it out, "Oh ok."

Stain grabbed her hoof, "I'll tell you the rest latter now we got to get there."

Stain and Princess Snow goes to the well.

Princess Snow looks at the well, "Well, so what now?"

Stain looks worried, "Go down there."

Princess Snow gets a little nervous, "Down there?"

Princess Snow gives Stain four thousand bits.

"Here goes nothing." As Princess Snow Crystal dives in the well shaft.

There was a big stream of water down there and it was hard to tell how deep it was. As Princess Snow still drop out of the well shaft, she is still dropping at a fast rate of gravity. She closes her eyes and spread her wings, then she glides to the platform. Stain goes to the markets to get food supplies and bottles of water. He also spends the rest of the money for a pony cloak and a hat to make Princess Snow to hide her horn and wings. Stain goes back to the well shaft and made sure no pony was looking or following him. He goes down the well at a faster rate. He drops out of the well shaft.

Stain looks down at the well shaft. "Hey, Snow Crystal catches the supplies."

Stain throws the supplies at Princess Snow. Stain then grab the rope and climb down.

Stain keeps going down, the rope is getting moisture from the water. Stain made it out of the well shaft, but then he slipped and fell in the water. The water current was going 70 miles per hour. Stain tries to paddle, but the current is too strong, so he grabs an edge, but he couldn't hold for very long.

Stain panics, "Princess Snow help."

Princess Snow looks at Stain, "I'll be right there."

Princess Snow equipped the other package of supplies. Then they ran to the destination. As Princess Snow runs forward, then Stain gets stuck on a rock, but not for long after he slipped from moss. Stain flows down the stream and get stuck on a branch. While Princess Snow runs as fast as she could to get there. While she just got there the branch broke.

Stain screams, "Hurry Snow."

Princess Snow is getting tired of running, "It's these wings that are slowing me down and the weight carry." as Princess Snow slows down she took a breather. Whiles Stain Lash goes down the stream, then out of nowhere an alicorn showed up and used magic to get him out of there.

As the alicorn puts stain to safety she asked. "Who are you and what are you doing down here. I don't think we met before."

Stain tries to get a glimpse of the alicorn face. "Nope, I never saw you before." Princess Snow catches finally catches up.

The alicorn looks at the two ponies. "Ah, I see you must then be the new alicorn that twilight mentioned in the book. Although your face looks familiar."

Princess Snow is unsure, "Who are you?"

The alicorn takes off the hood. "I'm Sunset Shimmer."

Stain was shocked, "Wait, so the stories are true?"

Sunset Shimmer looks at Stain, "Yes the stories are true. I betrayed Princess Celestia and took a dark path. I stole Twilight crown once."

Snow looks at Sunset Shimmer, "But how did you know there was a crown in the first place?"

Sunset Shimmer tells a story, "I went back to Equestria on the full moon after I return I sense three alicorn powers Luna, Celestia and then a strange unknown alicorn. I finally knew her name when Twilight went to the human world, then I have almost succeeded in my evil plans to conquer Equestria, then Twilight Sparkle had stopped me, and then we became friends, then I wrote stuff in the book to let her know what I learn about friendship in the human world, then the sirens appeared known as the Dazzlings they were trying to rule over the human world with music spells then the seventh elements of harmony appeared, then for long the black hole was rising because I saw my human form, so I took the Dazzlings and myself to Equestria although it wasn't easy I had to make sure it was nighttime so Princess Twilight didn't know. I had to make sure they stay silent, so we got out of the castle the sirens escaped, but no word from them, not sure what they're doing but maybe another evil plan or so. Did I tell Twilight and her friends, nope."

Stain gets intense, "Wow, that is wicked."

Princess Snow looks at Sunset Shimmer, "Are you going to search for them?"

Sunset Shimmer worries, "No, I'm not sure where they went. If I did tell twilight well, I would be doomed. That is why I need you to keep it a secret."

Stain gets excited, "Ok, so where are we going next."

Sunset Shimmer tells where we are heading, "We are going to the Canterlot caves."

Princess Snow is thinking, "Are you talking to banish the place where Celestia banishes ponies."

Sunset Shimmer gets a little nervous, "Yea, kinda, but it's been awhile since she has band ponies to that place so it's now a shortcut to the castle to from the well."

The three ponies walk into the cavern, and they have walked for a half an hour.

Sunset Shimmer gets a plan ready, "Ok, this is it. This is where we get to the garden. But once we get up there we need to disguise our self's in secret."

Princess Snow is unsure, "Why disguise our self's in secret?"

Sunset Shimmer explains, " It is because this is a secret mission to get you to the castle unnoticed."

Stain is asking a question, "But why?"

Sunset Shimmer looks at both of them, "You're on the hit list."

Stain is shocked, "Hit list?"

Sunset Shimmer looks looks worried about both ponies, "It's either life or death. Not only that Snow Crystal has upset the balance on Equestria."

Stain is confused, "Upset the balance how?"

Sunset Shimmer boops Snow, "Well, you brought bounty hunters to life."

Snow feels terrible, "That is a bad thing, oh no does Princess Twilight know about this."

Sunset Shimmer cheers Princess Snow, "Yes, I wrote it in the book she carries that with her now days."

Snow is unsure, "Does Princess Celestia know or Princess Luna knows?"

Sunset Shimmer looks at the ponies, "Princess Luna already told Princess Celestia by now. Ok, we're here. I need you to put these new cloaks on. I have a special cloth for you Snow, it will hide your wings and horn while we go into the castle. But before we are going to wait for a few hours till it dies down a bit we will go at midnight where the midnight guards will be expecting us."

Stain laughs, "It seems were fugitives."

Meanwhile, at the villain hideout.

Unicorn one laughs, "Well, now, so I heard rumors that there is fourth alicorn in Equestria."

Earth Pony one gets obvious, "Well, so it would seem."

Earth Pony General one is very aggressive, "Well, I am sick of waiting we should attack now when the time is right on our side."

Pegasus General two looks at the ponies, "Let's not be too hasty now that we are never going to get to the elements of surprise when pinkie pie knows our every move."

A pegasus general one figuring out plans, "We would've looked at ahead anyway, no matter if we attack now, it will always be 50% chance if we succeed."

Earth Pony General two is thinking of a plan, "Well, we could hit the Crystal Empire, where it's good far away from the magic kingdom."

The main admiral said, "Look, I think we should attack the magic kingdom, so we can destroy the magic. All in good favors do say myself."

Unicorn one, Earth Pony General one, Pegasus General one, Pegasus General two, and Earth Pony General two said, "I."

The main admiral laughs, "Well-then it's settled, I think I let you handle this Pegasus General two. While we make plans for Canterlot."

Meanwhile, in the Everfree castle.

Princess Celestia giggles, "That was fun discord we shall do it again if we live long enough."

Discord laughs, "Of course, my dear."

Princess Luna knocks on the door.

Luna speaks in the royal Canterlot voice, "Are you done with that I can hear you everywhere in the castle."

Princess Celestia gets embarrassed, "Oh." then she giggles.

Meanwhile, in the Magic Kingdom Castle.

Flash Sentry, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Cheese Sandwich, Rarity, Spike, Apple Jack, Silver Shills, Fluttershy, Silverwing, Rainbow Dash, Sorain.

Flash Sentry is the first to speak during the meeting, "So Snow Crystal is now a new alicorn."

Princess Twilight looks at the ponies, "True, but I am not sure if she is a pony all we know that she could have come from the mirror."

Rainbow Dash is unsure, "Well, it's clear that she is one of us right?"

Apple Jack is thinking, "I honestly think we should trust her because she's an alicorn."

Rarity looks at Apple Jack, "Apple Jack. You have to think does she want power to rule over us? Alicorns are the most powerful creatures that use magic more likely powerful magic. For all we know she could end up like Nightmare Moon the princess of darkness."

Silver Shills are thinking, "Well, it is that time when we all have to decide to where we are going through this plan or not."

Silverwing looks at the ponies, "I hope we have a plan because we need a plan to get things over with the enemy."

Sorain looks fierce, "Ok, so we have to figure out who's the leader of the evil villains.

Princess Twilight looks at the ponies, "Enough we have to think this over and by all means we have to use strategy and figure out who's behind this attack."

Rainbow Dash gets serious, "Well we're all ears Twilight so make it quick and make it 100% cooler."

Princess Twilight gets gloomy, "Look, friends, we have been through a lot we should take a break."

Apple Jack spoke like a true southern speech, "It is the honest truth that we are in danger evil never rest."

Pinkie Pie laughs, "Will we have a party after this when it is finished because my brain hurts just thinking about it that we may not make it."

Rainbow Dash looks at the ponies, "We never lose a battle. We saved Equestria a lot of times in the past. I'm sure we will make it."

Pinkie Pie laughs, "It hasn't been seen yet so it's to be unexpected that we encounter in the future."

Spike looks at Princess Twilight, "Are you sure we're ready?"

Princess Twilight spoke as normal Twilight, "Just give me the checklist, and we should be fine. Right?"

Every pony looks at one another.

Author's Note: