• Published 10th Mar 2015
  • 10,710 Views, 31 Comments

Lessons From the Princesses - Gold4tune



The Princesses have some new lessons to teach Twilight.

  • ...
12
 31
 10,710
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

no no you dont get to leave it there i want to know the boon also a proprer sequel were twilight tries to get either princess or one of the main six to be her special somepony

5763292
Thats coming eventually. I'm working on other stories in this universe at the moment

5763874 COOL thats fine its just writing TSUAP and then calling this a sequel just dosn't feel right its more like a one shot spin off

God damn that was good, glad to hear you continuing the story and universe.

I personally would like a return of the Lord of lust from the first story...and Cadance...learning about demons...like these story would suggest she would.

5824126
All in due time, I can't write all the sequels at once. And as I said, this one isn't meant to have any story in it, its literally just so I could write some clop scenes that I had in my head for a while.

5824221 if someone were to theoretically throw money at you, how much would be required to a) speed up production and b) start churning out a multi-chapter story sequel to TSUP with a return of Asmodeus finding love, because what you did with Twilight reading the theoretical love magic book was a Chekhov's Gun that hasn't been fired yet. And if that was not a Chekhov's Gun, it shouldn't be in the story in the first place.

5864479
Well, first of all I write for fun. As much as I enjoy the thought of getting paid to write my stories, I'm not really sold on it. Maybe in the future, but not for now. And as far as me writing faster, my writing pace varies from crazy slow to decent, if i speed up too much my quality dips alot, so I try not to do that. I'm going to be really busy for the first three weeks of May, and during July and the beginning of august I'm not going to be able to write at all because I'm going on a canoe trip.

But as far as Asmodeus feeling love goes, I honestly go back and forth on whether to do it or not. Right now I'm leaning towards yes, and when I wrote that I was leaning towards yes as well. If it does happen, it won't be for while. I want to get through the soarindash sequel to Tsup, which is what I'm working on now, and probably the Sparity one too. The one after that is focused on Twilight, so it may happen there, but I haven't even began to plan that one out yet. I wouldnt mind telling you more on my thought processes, just send me a pm if you're interested

You write damn good clop!

5934081
I'm considering writing a bonus chapter to this involving Twist, Nightshade, and her daughters.

Equa cum Noctis

"Equa Noctis" means "Mare of the Night." "Equa cum Noctis" would mean something like "Mare with the Night"...? (And in that case it would be "Equa cum Nocte.")

Yes to every single bit of this chapter, in all of its glorious implications :pinkiehappy: .

Login or register to comment