• Published 6th Mar 2015
  • 1,087 Views, 11 Comments

The Cherry Job - A Dazzlings' Story - xoxPinkiePiexox



After being humiliated, the Dazzlings go in a search for a new talent and a new identity, but can they be successful in starting a new life?

  • ...
2
 11
 1,087

Sugar Cube Corner Delivery

As the three made their way to their final delivery, Sonata noticed a sign in front of the Sugar Cube Corner door that read 'Raising money for renovations'. "I was right!" Sonata said inside her head.

Once they walked inside, nobody seems to be bothered that they were in there. They walked up to the counter with the load of cherries. Behind the counter, Mrs. Cake was giving Pinkie Pie a rundown of her cooking responsibilities. "Now Pinkie, please don't burn anything," Mrs. Cake said worried. Mrs. Cake walked away. Once she was out of sight the trio walked forward.

"Excuse me," Sonata said. Pinkie Pie turned around only to see the Dazzling's.

"Hey! Is that my cherry delivery!" Pinkie excitedly. Pinkie delightedly grabbed the pen and signed the paper. She opened the box and started to eat the cherries.

"Aren't those for the Sugar Cube Corner?" Aria asked.

"Of course not! I addressed them here so I won't have to go home to get them before I eat them!" Pinkie said while stuffing cherries into her mouth. "Would you like some?" Pinkie asked pushing the box of cherries into their faces.

"Sure!" Sonata said excited.

"So you aren't mad at us?" Adagio asked.

"Oh course not!" Pinkie yelled. "Twilight says it is bad to hold a grudge against anyone! Besides, you can't be all that bad if you didn't try to hurt me by now! This is the start of a new friendship!" Pinkie yelled again. "And I love making new friends!"

"I am pretty sure the rest of the Rainbooms think we are still bad," Aria said.

"Well if it were up to me, I would let you be in the Rainbooms but it is a group decision. But it doesn't mean we can't be friends! This calls for a cherry party!"

"No thanks," Sonata said, "We have to go back to work."

"No problem! See you around!" Pinkie said excitedly. She turned around. "Oh no! The cupcakes!" Pinkie gasped in terror. She ran towards the oven to pull out the slightly overcooked cupcakes.

The Dazzlings walked out the door and to the train station.

"Well she was fun and cheerful!" Sonata said.

"Maybe to fun," Adagio commented sighing.

The three took the train back to Dodge Junction and returned to the cherry farm. "We made all the deliveries," Adagio told Ms. Jubilee.

"Thank you. There is some dinner in the dining room," Ms. Jubilee told the three.

They walked to the dining room to eat dinner. "So how were the deliveries" Ms. Jubilee asked.

"They were fine I guess. We ran into a old acquaintances," Aria said. The room fell in silence while they ate.

After the four ate they went to their rooms to go to bed. Sonata sat in bed staring at the ceiling. "Do you ever think anyone will accept us?" Sonata asked Aria.

"How should I know?" Aria said defensively before going to bed.

Author's Note:

I didn't get a chance to thoroughly proofread this chapter. I hope I don't have to many mistakes.