• Published 5th Mar 2015
  • 1,323 Views, 26 Comments

Canterlot High School Tales - A Secret Friendship - UnknownCutieMarkCrusader



Silver Spoon and Sweetie Belle have formed a very strong secret friendship, but as they enter high school can they keep their friendship a secret as well as keep their other friends?

  • ...
4
 26
 1,323

Warmth

The next day Sweetie Belle and her two friends set off for Canterlot High.

"Why do we have to wear these uniforms?" Scootaloo said grabbing the hem of her skirt. "Could these skirts be any shorter?"

"Well that's what you get for saying you're a small when you are actually a medium," Applebloom laughed. "Didn't you try it on when you first got it?"

" I meant to but," Scootaloo pulled down on her shirt trying to cover her slightly exposed midriff “well...it’s not that bad right? Maybe some guys will find it sexy.”

The girls reached the school and said goodbye to each other as they headed towards their first class. Sweetie Belle entered her first classroom and sat down at a desk near the window. The morning sun shined brightly on her body making her feel warm and comfortable. She closed her eyes and laid back in her chair enjoying the warmth.

“Well you sure look like you are in heaven,” came a voice right next to her. Sweetie opened her eyes and saw Silver Spoon sitting next to her.

“I am in heaven now because I just saw an angel,” Sweetie said smiling.

“That is so cheesy,” Silver said blushing slightly.

“Hey you set me up for it,” Sweetie said “Looks like we got our wish huh?”

“Yeah but…,” Silver frowned.

“What is it?” Sweetie asked

“I just came from Diamonds first classroom and your friends are in her class,” Silver said.

Sweetie Belle stood up and her eyes widened “oh no….and we are not there to keep them apart. What are we going to do? I have to go see them,” Sweetie started to run towards the door but Silver stood up and blocked her path stretching her arms out. Sweetie ran into Silvers outstretched arms.

“It’s going to be ok,” Silver said stroking Sweetie Belle’s hair. “I’m scared too, but running in there all panic stricken is not going to help.”

Silver….Silver is hugging me! Sweetie thought to herself. Sweetie Belle’s body was now warmed not by the sunlight but by the warmth of her friend. A friend she had longed to hold, a friend she longed to embrace. Sweetie raised her arms and wrapped them around Silver Spoon. Silver tightened her hold on Sweetie Belle. She too had longed for this moment to hold her secret friend. It was as if all the time they spent away from each other, forced to hide their friendship, was now a memory and this moment was their moment together.

“You’re so warm,” Silver said.

“You are too,” Sweetie whispered in Silvers ear. The two girls pulled back slightly. Arms still wrapped around each other they looked into one another's eyes. It was as if they were really seeing each other for the first time. Sweetie Belle’s heart started to beat faster.

“Sweetie Belle,” Silver whispered.

“Yes?” Sweetie said her heart racing.

“People are staring,” Silver said. The two girls quickly let go of each other and sat down at their desks blushing furiously.