• Published 4th Mar 2015
  • 784 Views, 27 Comments

Daughter of the Night and Darkness - PrincessLunaSara



Princess Stella, daughter of the night and darkness.

  • ...
5
 27
 784

Somepony Has Some Explaining To Do

Princess Luna was in the castle library when Stella and Sage returned home and soon they appeared before her.

"Mother," Stella said,"I have a question for thee."

"Yes my dear, what is it?" She asked.

"Why does Lord Tirek hate thee?" Stella asked.

The room fell silent. Princess Luna walked to the huge window over looking Canterlot. It was a very rainy and dreary day outside. No sunlight to be found anywhere.

"Well," she said,"Lord Tirek was a dear friend of mine, but I did not know..."

"Know what?" Stella interrupted.

"I did not know he felt that highly of me," she answered.

"He loved you did he not?," Sage asked.

"Yes, but I did not love him in turn. When he told me I felt awful. I still feel awful, and he hates me now. He was like the elder brother I never had, but now...," she said.

"Now that he hates thee that relationship is no longer present between the," Sage said.

"So he became a villain then?" Stella asked.

"Yes. First, Chrysalis changed, then Discord, and when he became a villain I could not believe what had happened, but then it happened to Sombra too. After that, I began to think about myself," she answered.

"What art thou saying?" Stella asked.

"Darkness has corrupted most of my dearest friends and my love, but it has not done so to me... yet," she replied.

"Mother do not say it will corrupt thee," Stella said.

"Stella, I will never know if the darkness will or not; I must allow fate to decide for me," she said.

"I see," Stella said.

"Hopefully it will not happen your highness," Sage added.

"I also hope for the same," Luna replied, "Now, how about us three have some tea,"

As Luna began to walk down the hall to the tea room, Stella turned to stare out the huge window to think about everything her mother had told her for the past few months. Sage watched her curiously. He wanted to ask her what was wrong, but he knew there would be no response.

"Stella," he said, "I am going for tea now if thou wouldst like to walk with me to the tea room."

"I come anon," she replied.

Soon, they arrived to have tea, finding many types of cookies and scones along with Melody and Gareth.

"Gareth! Melody!" Stella exclaimed.

"It seems that we have surprise guests today," Luna said.

"I am so happy to see thee," Stella said.

"And I you," Gareth said.

"So how is the wedding coming along?" Sage asked.

"It is going very well. I believe it will be in about three months," Melody replied.

"Wonderful!" Luna said,"Gareth, I hope thine father would let me attend."

"I am certain he will, and if he does not I have already invited you," he said.

Then, they all sat down beginning to drink tea and devour the tastes treats as well. After the party was over, Melody and Gareth had to return home.

"We will see thee at the wedding," Safe said.

"I would also love to see thee sometime before then," Stella added.

"We will do not worry," Melody replied.

"I will see thee soon, younger sister," Gareth said to Stella.

"And I you, elder brother," she replied.

Comments ( 8 )

bad oc

5857147 everyone has there own opinion so I'm cool if you don't like my OC

Your story was awesome don't let anyone tell you otherwise

5868573
Thank you so much you're an awesome friend :twilightsmile:

5899438 Thank you my friend:twilightsheepish:

I think your OC was good.:heart:

Login or register to comment