• Published 5th Mar 2015
  • 458 Views, 4 Comments

Dance of the midnight majesty - black unicorn



Luna is depressed and thinks no one can help her

  • ...
2
 4
 458

dance of the midnight majesty

The moon light came pouring in to her chambers. Pausing, she put the knife down and walked over to the window sill. Her sister was sitting at the top raising the moon and stars. Big and bright the moon shone in the sky.

"She's better at my job to."

She slammed the window so hard that the window cracked, sending more hair line fractures everywhere across the glass, all the way to the frame. Back over to the knife she looked over to the mirror beside her. She faced it. Staring blatantly at her own reflection.

"Don't do it" Her reflection seemed to say to her. "Think of everyone that loves you"

"Ha everyone...loves me...please, who do you think you talking to?"

"Myself" It replied

"Right" Luna said sarcastic

"Don't do it"

"Shut up"

"Don't"

"SHUT UP!" Luna picked up a vase filled with roses and through it at the mirror shattering it and sending the pieces falling.

"Don't do it" The hundreds of shards said.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! JUST SHUT UP!"

The guard outside of her door bolted up and raced out the doors.

"Princess!Princess!"

"Yes?" She replied

"It's Luna"

Her face went from calm to panicked as she spread her wings and flew to the balcony of Luna's room. Shards of everything lay scattered on the floor. In the center was no longer the Luna she knew.