• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 2,509 Views, 69 Comments

Twilight's First Foals -- Episode I - The Hybrid Changelings - One Universe One story



Twilight wakes up from a nightmare to find two young foals on her door step. Turns out they're changeling hybrids and the kids of Sombra and Chrysalis. Well she was told to teach them love and she'll try! But what if Celestia visits and finds out.

  • ...
10
 69
 2,509

Chapter Six: Omega's Fire Fight

When Omega’s helmet came off, the faces of the Elements of Harmony were in shock as they saw Twilight being possessed by what can only be described as a Magical Intelligence.

“TWILIGHT!” they all screamed in unison.

“Yes and if you don’t want to end up like her,” said Sombra, “beat her at her own game.”

“And what, pray tell, is that?” asked Rarity.

“Fighting,” Sombra replied laughing.

“If that’s what it takes to get Twilight back,” said Fluttershy putting on a helmet, “so be it!”

“Are you sure about this, Fluttershy?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“If you think I’m going to let him take one of my best friends away from me forever,” said Fluttershy as she finished putting on a yellow set of Pegasus armour, “YOU’RE SADLY MISTAKEN!!!”

When Fluttershy finished her sentence, she dashed faster than sonic rain-boom speed and hit Omega in the face knocking her down for a second.

“Go, Flutters!” yelled Rainbow Dash.

“AAH! MY HEAD!” screamed Omega. “YOU’RE GONNA PAY!”

Omega got back up, put her helmet back on, used her magic to grab a hold of Fluttershy, lift her into the air, and then throw her against a pillar. One could hear the pillar crack.

Fluttershy was barely awake after that. Omega lifted Fluttershy with her magic and set her aside Sombra.

“One down, four to go,” said Sombra.

“Girls, suit up,” said Rainbow Dash who was putting on the blue Pegasus armour. “That’s the last time you mess with my oldest friend, Sombra.”

“Oh. It. Is. On!” said Rarity who was putting on the white Unicorn armour.

“That’s it!” said Pinkie who was putting on the pink earth pone armour.

“Now ya dun it!” said Applejack who was putting on the orange earth pone armour.

When they finished putting their armour on, Rainbow Dash faced Sombra.

“Hey, Sombra, Pinkie Promise me this,” said Rainbow Dash, “when we win, let us go.”

“Not that it matters, but alright, I ‘Pinkie Promise’ to let you go if you win,” said Sombra with an evil grin.

“Pinkie, I give ownership of this promise to you,” said Rainbow Dash as she turned toward Pinkie.

“Okie, dokie, Lokie,” said Pinkie gleefully.

“Let’s fight!” said Omega.

“Wait! You promised to give us our Elements, Sombra,” said Rainbow Dash.

“Oh, I did didn’t I? Fine, here they are,” said Sombra as he threw the six Elements of Harmony on the floor in front of Rainbow Dash.

“The match begins when you all have your Elements,” said Omega.

“Good that means you get Twilight’s Element, Omega,” said Rainbow Dash as she was walking over to Fluttershy to put her Element around her neck.

“How so?” asked Omega.

“You posses Twilight’s body so it’s only fair that when you say ‘all of us’, you get Twilight’s Element,” said Rainbow Dash.

“Oh, okay, I guess,” said Omega a little confused by what Rainbow Dash was saying.

“Well put it on already!” Rainbow Dash said.

Omega put on the Element of Magic and the rest of the Elements already had theirs on. The sight before Sombra meant only one thing to him: the loss of the Elements of Harmony.

“Let the fight begin!” yelled Sombra.

“Okay, Pinkie, how ‘bout you go left and -” Applejack started when Pinkie pounced at Omega and got knocked on the floor. “-Or you could just go in and get knocked down first. Okay, Rarity, why don’tcha use yur magic and -” Rarity runs at Omega and gets punched across the room “- Or you could just do that and get out second. Okay, Rainbow Dash, how ‘bout you -” Rainbow Dash charges at Omega at Sonic-Rain-Boom speed and was repelled by her magic. Applejack then turns to face the three mares on the ground “- Am I the only pony who knows how to talk?”

“I don’t think talking’s you’re problem,” said Omega who teleported behind Applejack.

“Aww, buck,” said Applejack after turning around and before getting hit across the room by Omega.

“This must be karma for crashing into Twilight so many times,” said Rainbow Dash as she sprung up and charged at Omega again.

This time when Omega was about to hit Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash jumped up and dove down on top of her.

“Time-Out!” yelled Sombra. “Isn’t there a spell that Twilight used to activate the Elements true power?”

The three mares on the floor looked up at Somber with puzzled looks on their faces. Rainbow Dash, however, remembered that there was a spell Twilight did use the first time they used the Elements.

“There is one,” stated Rainbow Dash. “It’s just, only Twilight can remember the words.”

“That’s no problem.” Sombra snickered. “Omega! Allow Twilight to perform the spell and then you can take control again.”

“Yes, Sir,” said Omega before losing control over Twilight’s body.

“Ugh, my head. What is hap-” Twilight stated before realizing Rainbow Dash was on top of her and also realizing it was her controlling herself. “Rainbow Dash, get off of me, you’re hurting my back.”

“Sorry, Twilight. It’s just... I need to... make sure you’re... you,” Rainbow Dash replied nervously.

“And why would I not be me?” Twilight asked.

“Because you have some sort of creature inside you or something!” Rainbow Dash said loudly.

“The M.I.? Yeah, I know. Just get off me before I get angry,” Twilight warned.

“Why would you get angry?” Rainbow Dash asked. “You always get in the way of my landings and don’t complain… much.”

“Dashie, I don’t think now’s the time to be arguing with Twilight,” said Pinkie worriedly.

“I guess you’re right, Pinkie, she’s as Twilight as can be right now,” said Rarity trying to convince Rainbow Dash to get off Twilight.

“If you’re trying to get me off Twilight, the answer is: no, not until I’m absolute-” Rainbow Dash stated before getting lifted into the air by Rarity’s magic. “Why’d ya do that?”

“Because when somepony asks you to get off of them you should,” Rarity said in her regal tone.

“Thanks, Rarity. Now let me guess, You want me to unleash the full potential of the Elements of Harmony,” said Twilight sarcastically “Right, Sombra?”

“Yes, and how did you know that?” asked Sombra.

“I hear what Omega hears, Omega hears what I hear,” started Twilight. “If I say something, Omega knows what I say and vise versa. If I think something, Omega knows what I’m thinking. If I do something, Omega knows what I do and vise versa.”

“Just get to the spell already,” Sombra yelled.

“Fine, just be warned: it only works while i’m in control,” said Twilight a bit smart-alek-y.

“Whatever, get to it before i take your friends out myself,” said Sombra a bit annoyed at Twilight’s tone.

“From all of us together, together we are friends. With marks of our destinies made one, there is magic without end,” said Twilight.

The Elements began to glow and launch a beam of light at her. When the light died down, Twilight was glowing with Omega symbols all over her armor.

“Time to play,” said Omega

“Oh, not again!” said Rainbow Dash.

Omega lifted the four mares off the ground and into the air, with her magic, and threw them across the room.

“Twilight! Stop fighting!” yelled a voice that sounded like Spike’s.

Omega turned her head to where the voice came from just in time to see the fireball that was headed for her head land.

“OWW!” Omega yelled.

“I said... Stop... Hurting... YOUR... FRIENDS!” yelled Spike from afar.

Omega lifted Spike and brought him closer to herself.

“You little pest!” Omega said slapping the young dragon in his face.

Spike then began to cry.

“You’ve… never… hit me… before,” Spike said in between sobs.

“Suck it up y-” Omega said before getting hit in the face with another fireball.

Omega then dropped Spike and he began barraging her with fireballs.

“Nopony… EVER… HURTS ME!” Spike said in between fireballs

“Poor Spikey wikey,” said Rarity who was looking at the ongoing struggle.

Omega finally got her senses and cast a shield spell protecting her from Spike’s fireballs. She then lifted Spike again and tried throwing him across the room. But when she did Spike air jumped and shot a fireball so hot it crystallized mid flight. When it hit Omega’s shield it shattered and penetrated it. It then went through her armour and dug into her side

“AHH!” Omega screamed before losing control.

“SPIKE!” Twilight yelled before hitting the ground unconscious.

“SPIKE, STOP!” yelled Rarity.

Spike turned to look at Rarity and launched a fireball which barely missed her.

“Spike, what’s gotten in-” Rainbow Dash said before noticing the illuminating symbol on Spike’s forehead. “It’s Omega!”

Fluttershy looked up from the ground and saw the crystal shards sticking out of Twilight’s side. She removed her helmet to get a better look and tried to rush over, limping the entire way.

Fluttershy removed Twilight’s helmet, so she could breath easier, and then started removing the shards very carefully, as not to harm Twilight too much. Twilight regained consciousness after the last large shard was removed.

“Fl… Fluttershy?” Twilight asked.

“Quiet now, you need to save your strength,” replied Fluttershy in worry.

“Fluttershy,” Twilight said before coughing a few times, “go to my lab and get the white, yellow, sky blue, green, navy blue, purple, turquoise, and orange crystals out of the drawer in the desk.”

“What will that help?” asked Fluttershy.

“One more thing,” said Twilight, “get the lavender crystal out of the glass of water on the desk.”

“Okay, just don’t move an inch,” said Fluttershy.

~~~

Fluttershy left the battle scene and headed toward Twilight’s lab. Along the way she saw the princesses in the main hall chained to the columns and approached them.

“... and how could he be able to return? It doesn’t make sense,” finished Cadance.

“Why are you ponies not trying to help us?” asked Fluttershy.

“The only reason Cadance and I submit to him fighting you is because Celestia told us to,” groaned Luna.

“I told you to submit for your own good,” Celestia said strongly.

“And why is that?” Luna asked angrily.

“Because I don’t want to lose you again!” Celestia yelled.

There was a silence for a couple seconds. Cadance was the first to talk.

“How could you lose her again?”

“She could become Nightmare Moon again,” comment Chrysalis, who was chained up across the hall.

“How could she-” Cadance started.

“Sombra, he caused Nightmare Moon to first awaken,” Luna said. “I’ll tell you the story."

“Fluttershy, do what you were going to do,” Celestia said. “We’ll get over this our way.”

“Oh! Right!” Fluttershy said before going to the door that said “Twilight’s Lab” and entering.

“Welcome to Twilight’s ‘Project Mercenary’ M. I. lab. Please give the audio access code,” a computerized female voice said.

“Um,” Fluttershy mumbled, barely audible. “She never said anything about an audio access code,” she thought to herself.

“Audio accepted. Welcome Fluttershy,” the computer said before opening a larger portion of the lab to view. “My name Is M.I.L.I.S. The Mercenary Internal Laboratory Intelligence System.”

“Um, hello M.I.L.I.S.. Oh, I need to get at the crystals in the desk. Do you know which desk Twilight put them in?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yes but you do not have permissible access to them,” said M.I.L.I.S..

“Twilight told me to get them!” Fluttershy said to the computer screen on the wall nearest the two desks.

“In that case, access granted,” said M.I.L.I.S. as the desk to the left of Fluttershy, which had a glass of water on it with a lavender crystal inside, had it’s middle drawer pop open and reveal eight crystals and one empty slot where a crystal had been removed. “I advise you put on a helmet before you touch any of the crystals.”

“Oh? Okay… I guess,” Fluttershy said nervously as she looked for a helmet.

When she found a helmet, she put it on and went to grab a crystal.

“I advise you touch the green one,” said M.I.L.I.S.

“Um… Okay?” Fluttershy responded, a little confused by what M.I.L.I.S. was telling her.

Fluttershy touched the green crystal and fell to the ground unconscious for a few seconds before waking back up.

“Hello, my name is Delta,” said a voice that sounded like an ‘over-analytical Twilight’ voice in Fluttershy’s head.

“Who’s there?” Fluttershy said looking around.

A vision of a solid green alicorn mare that looked like Twilight played in Fluttershy’s head.

“Twilight your green!” exclaimed Fluttershy. “And you’re… better?”

“I’m not Twilight... My name is Delta,” Delta said trying to disregard the similarities between her and her maker. “It seems you are injured. I will now activate your armour’s healing unit.”

“Um… Okay?” Fluttershy said as she heard some beeps in her helmet. “Ahhh. That feels good!” she commented as the healing unit was regenerating the lost and damaged cells in her body.

“I believe you should continue gathering us and delivering us to Twilight,” Delta said.

“How did you know I was supposed to take you to Twilight?” Fluttershy asked.

“I scanned your memory for recent occurrences requiring our assistance,” Delta said. “Also, M.I.L.I.S. told us what was going on outside the laboratory.”

“Oh, um… okay? I guess,” Fluttershy said before gathering the rest of the crystals she was sent to get and heading out to Twilight.

~~~

“Good,” Twilight said weakly, “touch the lavender crystal to my horn.”

Fluttershy took the lavender crystal and put it at the end of Twilight’s horn and it was immediately absorbed by Twilight, healing her side.

“Now, touch the white and navy blue crystals to my horn as well,” Twilight said staying on the ground.

Fluttershy did as Twilight asked and touched both the white and navy blue crystals which caused Twilight to pass out for a couple seconds. When she woke back up, she held one hoof up to her head.

“Alpha, Epsilon, deduce which of the rest of your sisters should go to the other elements of harmony,” said Twilight as two holographic alicorn mares, one white and the other navy blue, were projected from the light emitters on her suit.

“Gamma and Pinkie seem to have fun on their mind a lot, so maybe they would be best suited for each other,” a voice exactly like Twilight’s said through the audio speakers near the neck of Twilight’s armour.

“Alright Alpha,” Twilight said as she grabbed her helmet and put it on, “Fluttershy give Pinkie the sky blue crystal. I’ll distract Omega and Spike.”

“Um… Okay, I’ll do it,” Fluttershy said.

“Don’t worry, Director, If she gets hurt again I’ll reactivate the healing unit,” said Delta through the speakers on Fluttershy’s suit.

“Good, just try not to overheat the unit,” Twilight said as she went to engage in battle with Omega and Spike.

“Hey Pinkie, Fluttershy has a gift for you!” exclaimed Delta as Pinkie popped up in front of Fluttershy.

“Ah!” Fluttershy exclaimed as she fell on her tail from the sudden surprise.

“WHATISIT?WHAT'STHEGIFT?WHEREISIT?” Pinkie exclaimed.

“Calm down Pinkie,” said Delta. “Sit down and we’ll give you the gift.”

“Okie dokie, Lokie!” Pinkie said as she sat down and waited eagerly for the gift.

“Fluttershy, touch the sky blue crystal to Pinkie’s helmet,” Delta said.

“Um… okay,” Fluttershy said as she touched the crystal to Pinkie’s helmet.

Pinkie passed out and soon awoke to a vision of a sky blue alicorn mare jumping up and down and it looked like Twilight.

“Hello, I am Gamma. Nice to meet you Pinkie,” said a computerized Twilight voice in Pinkie’s head.

“Oh, hi! When did you come to Ponyville?” Pinkie asked a bit confused by the sudden appearance of an alicorn pony she never knew existed. “No matter. After I help my friends beat Sombra and Omega I’ll be happy to throw you a ‘Welcome-To-Ponyville Party’.”

“Director, I’m completely fused,” Gamma said through the speakers on Pinkie’s armour. “You may want to start calculating the next combination.”

“Already on it, Gamma,” said Epsilon through the speakers on Twilight’s armour. “Fluttershy, the purple crystal goes to Rarity.”

“Um, Okay,” Fluttershy said nervously. “Ahh!”

“Sorry to frighten you, dear, but I heard and teleported over,” Rarity said after catching her breath from expending energy instantaneously.

“Thanks, Epsilon,” Delta said. “Touch the crystal to her horn, Fluttershy.”


When Fluttershy touched the crystal to Rarity’s horn, Rarity passed out but soon awoke to a vision of a purple alicorn filly with a red and blue mane and tail that looked like Twilight if she were a filly but still an alicorn.

“M-Ms. Rarity? A-Are you okay?” asked a ‘filly Twilight’ voice in Rarity’s mind.

“Yes, dear. I’m quite alright,” Rarity said. “Can I have your name?”

“I-I’m Theta,” she said nervously.

“Well Theta, um…,” Rarity said.

“D-Don’t say anything, please,” said Theta, “I already feel welcomed to your mind.”

“My what!” yelled Rarity.

“Director, I think I messed up introducing myself!” Theta said through the speakers on Rarity’s armour.

“Rarity, what I think she is trying to say is that she is proud to help you in activating the shield system of your armour when needed,” Delta said through the speakers on Fluttershy’s armour.

“Oh, I thought… Never mind, Theta,” said Rarity looking at the vision of the crying foal in her head. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“R-Really?” Theta asked wiping her hoof up against her eyes.

“Really,” Rarity said in a reassuring tone. “And even if you were in my mind I wouldn’t tell you to get out.”

“But nopony except you can see or hear me right now,” Theta said.

“So long as they don’t think I’m crazy, I’m fine with it,” Rarity said before seeing that Applejack and Rainbow Dash where giving her the ‘who are you talking to?’ face. “What? I’m not crazy!”

“D-Director you should probably hurry and decide who gets who,” Theta said.

“Give A.J. the orange crystal then give Dash the lemon and turquoise crystals,” Twilight said dodging crystallized fireballs left and right. "Probably not the best choice but at least they can learn to live with each other.”

“Alright let’s git it done with,” said Applejack as she closed her eyes.

Fluttershy touched the orange crystal against Applejack’s helmet and Applejack passed out. When she awoke, she saw a vision of an orange alicorn mare that looked like Twilight.

“Hello. My name is Sigma,” said a female multi-synth voice that sounded like Twilight’s voice in Applejack’s head.

“Hello, Sigma. Nice ta meet’cha,” Applejack said.

“Director, I’m fully bonded,” said Sigma through the speakers in Applejack’s armour.

“Good, now get Rainbow Dash done,” Twilight said barely avoiding a massive crystallized fireball. “I can’t hold Omega off much longer alone

“I’m here, Flutters,” Rainbow Dash said as she flew over to Fluttershy.

“Touch the two crystals to her helmet,” Delta said.

Fluttershy touched the two remaining crystals to Rainbow Dash’s helmet and Rainbow Dash passed out. She soon awoke to a vision of two alicorn mares, one lemon yellow and the other turquoise, that looked like Twilight.

“Hello, I’m Iota,” said the turquoise one quickly.

“And I’m Beta,” said the lemon one quickly as well.

“Together we can help you increase your speed,” they both said rapidly.

“O-kay, didn’t really catch that but I guess it was something to do with making me faster judging by how fast you two spoke,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Now, girls, I’m going to have to ask you to let the M.I.’s take control of you,” Twilight said.

“Are you kidding!” Rainbow Dash asked. “Look at what Omega’s doing. I don’t think you want to have to fight us too.”

“Excuse me, but are considered M.I. passives, “ said Delta. “In Laypone’s* terms: we will not fight without reason. Unlike Omega, we are ‘pone-broken’.”

“Even still, I don’t want to let some ‘creature’ making decisions for me,” Rainbow Dash scoffed.

“Rainbow Dash, I can tell them to control you as an order and they will,” Twilight threatened. “So, unless you want me to do that, let Beta and Iota control you.”

“Fine,” Rainbow Dash groaned. “But I still like calling the shots I make.”

“Duly noted,” Twilight said, “now let them control you.”

“This is gonna hurt,” said Rainbow Dash. “Hope fully not, though.”

~~~

“How could he do such a thing?” asked Cadance.

“More Importantly, how is he back?” said Celestia.

“It’s my fault,” said Chrysalis who was across the hall with the two foals. “It was I who found the Dark Crystal Heart, and shown it to him. He must have regained his memories as Sombra and desired that power again.”

“Then, in that case, it’s not your fault, Chrysalis,” said Cadance, defending the reformed Changeling Queen.

“How is it not?” Chrysalis asked after wiping a tear from her eye. “I told him about it. I led him to it. I shown it to him.”

“Yes,” said Cadance only slightly agreeing, “but you’re forgetting that you love him and that you should do your best to get him back.”

“I-I…,” Chrysalis stuttered.

Cadance’ horn began to glow and the chains holding Chrysalis were broken.

“Go to him,” Cadance said calmly.

“What?” Chrysalis asked in wonder.

“Go. To. Him,” Cadance repeated.

“Nix, Myx, let’s go have a chat with your father,” Chrysalis said, herself changing into Celestia, Nix into a smaller version of Luna, and Myx into a smaller version Cadance, all while she was talking.

~~~

“Omega, please stop!” Yelled Twilight. “I’m only going to ask once.”

“Try and stop me if you can,” Omega said.

“Girls, try not to harm Spike’s body,” Twilight said. “all we need to do is surround Omega, then we can bring her out of him.”

“Director, I have used your armour’s scanner and I am failing to register four ponies,” said Alpha through the speakers on Twilight’s armour.

“Which ones?” asked Twilight.

“Chrysalis, Myx, Nix, and Sombra,” said Epsilon.

“That is not good,” commented Delta through the mouth of Fluttershy.

“Girls, we need to release Spike from Omega’s control soon,” said Twilight. “Or else, Chrysalis may have just been lying to me and the Elements of Harmony.”

“The probability of that occurring is approximately three-point-one-two-five percent,” commented Delta.

“Thanks for the info, Delta,” said Twilight sarcastically.

“You’re welcome,” Delta said.

“I was being sarcastic, Delta,” said Twilight.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I was confused with the new tone,” Delta said.

“Director, we need to hurry if we want to make sure,” said Sigma through the mouth of Applejack.

“Alright girls, get in position,” said Twilight.

“Um… Me too?” asked Theta through the mouth of Rarity.

“Yes , you too Theta,” Twilight said with a moan.

“Yes, Director,” Theta said.

On an analog clock, from Omega and Spike’s view, Alpha, Epsilon, and Twilight would have been at twelve; Beta, Iota, and Rainbow Dash at two; Gamma and Pinkie at four; Delta and Fluttershy at six; Theta and Rarity at eight; and Sigma and Applejack at ten.

On Twilight’s armour, the alpha and epsilon symbols appeared. On Rainbow Dash’s, the beta and iota symbols. On Pinkie’s, the gamma symbol. On Fluttershy’s the delta symbol. On Rarity’s, the theta symbol. And on Applejack’s, the sigma symbol.

A beam fired from each symbol when they were all lit.

“NOOOOO!” Omega yelled, unable to do anything else due to the fact the beams paralyzed Spike’s body. “DON’T... TAKE... ME... OUT!”

After a few minutes the beams stopped flowing and all six ponies and the dragon fell to the floor. After about an hour, all but Spike woke up.

“Um… Did we do it?” asked Fluttershy rubbing her head.

“Yes, look,” said Twilight pointing at a black crystal with a white symbol on it.

“And what’s that symbol s’posed ta’ mean, Twi?” asked Applejack.

“It means-” Twilight sighed “- I’m back to square one with my research.”

“Well at least we got rid of Omega,” said Rarity.

“Yeah, but we got rid of all the others too,” said Twilight hanging her head down.

“Aww, no more jokes from Gamma?” Pinkie Asked. “At least she told me a good one before she left. Wanna hear it?”

“I guess,” sighed Twilight.

“Knock, knock.”

“Who’s there?” Twilight moaned.

“Look.”

“Look who?”

“Look who’s behind you!”

Twilight turned around to see Celestia, Luna, and Cadance walk into the room.

“So you beat Omega?” Celestia asked in her usual calm tone.

“Yes, but what of Chrysalis, Myx, Nix, and Sombra?” asked Twilight.

“I sense that Sombra is headed for the Badlands,” Celestia said. “If Chrysalis is smart, that’s where she is heading.”

“So, they’re not working together?” asked Twilight a little astonished at the fact that Delta was correct.

“No,” said Cadance calmly. “I can sense that she truly cares not just about the foals and Somber, but a little about our well being as well.”

“Nice armour by the way,” Luna said, giggling a little. “Tough, it makes you look a bit like a stallion.”

“It was meant for stallions,” Twilight said in her defense. “Girls, you can take your armour off now.”

After they all took their armour off, Twilight went to her lab.

“M.I.L.I.S.,” Twilight boomed.

“Did I do something wrong, Director?” asked the computer system.

“No,” said Twilight calmly, “but I need ‘The Suit’”

“Are you sure, Director?”

“Just give me ‘The suit’, M.I.L.I.S.,” Twilight said, face-hoofing.

“Opening panel zero-one-zero,” said M.I.L.I.S. as a panel in the wall went in a bit and rose to reveal another set of armour different from the rest.

This armour was lavender with a silver visor and had: slots for wings, tail, and horn; dome shield, time loop, holograph clone, speed, cloaking, color change, and regeneration armour enhancements; several different weapon attachments; and a direct communications link to M.I.L.I.S.

Author's Note:

"dream1990" we did this because you didn't want the raffle win.

"A Bitcoin to the first one who both spots, and posts in the comments, the Red Vs. Blue reference."

Brony Ears Collab.: User: Omega Myxer

*Equestria's variation of Layman.

Special thanks to MoralSupport4 for the motivation to keep writing.

Other thanks to Collaborative members Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Theta, Iota, Sigma, and Omega for the use of their collaboration usernames as characters.

Also the Armour is based off of the HALO game series, so, special thanks to Bungie for the inspiration.