• Published 2nd Mar 2015
  • 2,800 Views, 60 Comments

SUPER SIRENS!! - Eyeswirl the Weirded



Showdown between the Rainbooms and the Dazzlings! And then some other crud.

  • ...
5
 60
 2,800

At Least The First Part Wasn't 'Fish'

"Hey Tacos, pass me the remote."

"Sure, I... What?"

Aria and Sonata sat on the couch, with the latter scratching her head in confusion.

"Did... Did you just call me 'Tacos'?"

"That's what I said, Tacos. Remote me!"

"My name is Sonata."

"No it isn't."

The ambiguously-named blue girl blinked very slowly. "Yes. Yes, it is."

"Not anymore." She didn't want to move from her comfy, couch-slouchy position, but Sonata Tacos' lack of passing the darn remote meant she at least had to tilt her head enough to look at her. "Look, you may not like it, but trust me when I say it totally checks out."

"...What."

"See, that cross-eyed girl at school, the one everybody calls 'Derpy' or 'Ditzy' or 'Bright Eyes' or something? Apparently, her real name is Muffins."

"And?"

"And now your name is Tacos." Aria smiled. "Enjoy that, you've earned it!"

"MY NAME IS SONATA!!"

"Tacos."

"SONATA!"

"Tacos."

"SONATA!"

"Tacos."

"SONATA!"

"Tacos."

"SONA-ow!" Rubbing the back of her freshly-thwapped head, Sonata turned to see an annoyed Adagio.

"You're Sonata, you dolt, the purple one's name is Aria."

Beaming, Sonata turned back to her tormentor. "Ha! See? My name is Sonata."

Aria shrugged. "Check your birth certificate. Totally checks out."

"Wha-?! We don't have birth certifica-"

"Right here," said Adagio as she pulled a very official-looking legal paper from within her hair, "I had them made when we arrived in this world, and it says right here that your name is-...Huh."

Sonata(?) paled. "D...D-Dagi...?"

"Well," she said with a sheepish smile, "there may have been some kind of mix-up, because it says your name is-" The paper was snatched out of her hand, leaving her to stand idly as the blue girl frantically looked over it.

Her face lighting up with glee, the ditziest Dazzling confirmed that right there on the paper, her name was Sonata-...























Tacos.

Sonata Tacos. That was her name.

Turning her head, Sonata Tacos looked at Adagio in cold horror. "...'Tacos'?"

Adagio smiled. "So in a way, you're both right! Isn't that nice?"

Sonata Tacos sank to her knees and screamed at the sky.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

And then she fell over, foaming at the mouth as she went unconscious.

That done, Aria again mustered the energy to move her head a little. "So, like, why're you wearing an apron?"

Adagio crossed her arms. "Because my front is cold and the rest of me is not." She glanced down at Sonata. "Anyway, was this the full extent of your little prank?"

Aria giggled. "Yep! Thanks for forging that paper."

An expectant eyebrow was raised. "Aaand...?"

Sighing, Aria reluctantly remembered her end of the bargain. "And I'll start cleaning my room sometimes."

Smiling, Adagio nodded once. "The flail is in the broom closet."

Author's Note:

Written just now. They should have told Sonata her first name was 'Gullible.'