• Published 6th Mar 2015
  • 1,860 Views, 62 Comments

CMC All Grown Up - SweetyBelleluvsu



The cutie mark crusaders have grown up and are still learning about themselves

  • ...
11
 62
 1,860

Special Day

At Apple Bloom's freshly built house, the four mares were spread out across a couch, watching Feline Fluff, and Emerald played tick-tack-hoof in the corner.

"That sure was an amazing double wedding!" Scootaloo exclaimed.

"Well, I hope we have just as much fun at my wedding in the morning!" Babs said, very excitedly.

"Ya, and Babs is going to let me bring Corky!" Feline said, as she flew up to Babs, and gave her a big hug.

"Really? A cat at a wedding... Now that's just weird!" Sweetie Belle said, laughing so hard she was kicking her hooves up un the air, while rolling on her back.

"You let me bring Opal to Rarity's marriage!" Emerald said to Sweetie.

Sweetie stopped laughing. "Hmm maybe you're right... Ok fine."

For hours on end Sweetie, Babs, and Apple Bloom were talking about their amazing stallions. Within 15 minutes of gushy love stories, Scootaloo moved over in to the corner with Emerald, and Feline.

Eventually, Luna rose the moon, and it was time for them to rest.

All six ponies woke up when Celestia raised the sun, and they had merely two hours before Babs' wedding would begin! After eating breakfast, They all took a fancy carriage over to the wedding chapel.

There, Babs was greeted by her handsome fiancé, Snails.

"So, how was the sleepover, sweetheart?" Snails asked Babs, as he helped her out of the carriage with one hoof.

"It was quite alright! How was your sleepover?" Babs asked, straightening the bow tie on his tuxedo.

"Uh, stallions don't have 'sleepovers'. But we had a wonderful time!" Snails stated, giving her a short, but sweet kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you soon, my dear!"

Babs waved goodbye, and blew a kiss over to him, as he walked in to the building.

"Oh, here you go!" Babs tossed three capes over to Sweetie, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom. "You were going to wear them as my bridesmares. Remember?"

"Oh yeah! My wonderful creation being re-used! I feel so honored!" Sweetie Belle said.

Suddenly, a beautiful carriage parked outside. "It's probably just Rarity." Sweetie said, lifting an eyebrow.

"I'm here!!" Rarity said, as Fancy Pants bowed, and helped her out.

"You could have just worn the same dress as yesterday, you know." Sweetie said.

"Oh, a lady never wears the same dress two days in a row! And anyways, this one is a bit more... Country." Rarity smiled. "Oh my! Just what are you wearing girls!" Rarity said, disgusted with the capes.

"It's our Cutie-Mark Crusader capes. And you can't stop us from wearing them!" Sweetie said, strutting around like a model.

"I never said I would, but maybe you can turn them inside-out?" Rarity said, lifting Apple Bloom's cape, revealing a beautiful gold silk.

The three mares smiled really big, and said in unison, "That's a perfect idea! Thank you Rarity!" They turned them inside-out, and the gold silk made them look beautiful.

"So, are we ready?" Babs asked, smiling big.

"Ready!" Feline Fluff, and Emerald finally came out of the carriage. Emerald was dressed in a beautiful green, and gold dress, and Feline was matching. Feline was holding Corky, and flying around.

"Ok, I need you to drop off the cat with Applejack, and go in the hallway." Babs said to Feline.

"Ugh fine!" Feline Fluff flew in to the chapel, dropped off the cat, and made it towards the hallway.

"Emerald, go with Feline!" Sweetie Belle said pointing towards the pink pegasus doing summer-salts in the air.

"But she's crazy!!!" Emerald said, standing her ground.

"Well, you can't be a flower filly without her, so go on!"

"Fine." Emerald walked slowly to the hallway.

Babs, with her beautiful gold and green dress, walked into the building. The other three friends went in to the chapel, and stood at the front, where Snails was already waiting.

Suddenly, the instruments started to play, and the two flower fillies burst through the door, throwing flower petals in every direction. Babs locked eyes with her handsome groom, and walked slowly towards the front. Once Feline and Emerald were done, they went to the sides, and sat down in little chairs in the front row.

Soon, Babs and Snails had said their "I do's" and kissed. Feline cringed, and Emerald, along with most of the audience, cried happy tears, as their kiss lasted for at least five seconds.

After, it was the reception with cake and punch. Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom were dancing to the music. "Hey, where's Scootaloo?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I have no idea. Maybe she's just in the bathroom." The two mares continued dancing crazily to the music.

Meanwhile, Scootaloo was outside crying her eyes out. She was curled up in a ball, with her hooves over her eyes, crying.

About two hours later, people started to go home. While Scootaloo was curled up, a whitish pegasus stallion flew over to her. Scootaloo looked up, only to see Featherweight standing with a worried expression on his face. "What's wrong Scootaloo?" He asked, holding out a scrawny hoof to help her up.

Scootaloo stood up by herself, and wiped the tears from her eyes, finally saying, "Well... All of my friends are married, and I don't even have a Coltfriend. I never thought I cared much about love, but now that I see everypony experiencing it, I don't think I can live without it in my life..."

"I'm so sorry... But I think I know a way to fix all of your problems." Featherweight said, smiling big, and blushing.

"What's that?" Scootaloo asked.

Featherweight bowed, and lifted a hoof. "Would you care for a dance?"

"Gladly." Scootaloo said, putting her hoof on his. The two ponies walked in to the reception room where music was still playing, and ponies were still dancing.

There was a slow song on, and the newly-weds were slow dancing in the middle of the room. Feline, and Emerald were sleeping in the corner with cake smeared all over their faces, and Corky was drinking punch from the bowl.

Scootaloo, and Featherweight started to dance. He eventually locked eyes, and whispered "Will you be my very-special-somepony?"

Scootaloo's eyes widened, and a large grin appeared on her face. "Yes!" She pulled him in for a hug.

Featherweight lifted her chin with his hoof, and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek. "I'm so glad!"

After twenty minutes of dancing, almost everypony had cleared out, and we're heading home. "Oh, there you are Scootaloo!" Sweetie Belle said, walking up to the couple.

"Uh, do you think she's alright?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I'll check!" Babs walked up to the couple, and shouted "SCOOTALOO!"

Finally she let go of Featherweight, and opened her eyes. "Oh, hi guys! Meet Featherweight. He's my very special somepony." Scootaloo smiled, and blushed.

The three friends hugged her, and Babs said, "I'm so happy for you! But we really should get going."

"Ya! We don't want to miss out on our sleepover!" Sweetie Belle said, jumping in excitement.

Scootaloo hugged the girls back, looked up at her stallion, and said "Actually, I think I'm going to have a sleepover with him tonight."

"Fine with me! But let's still meet at the coffee place tomorrow at three o-clock! See you!" Babs, said. The fillies finally woke up, and Feline grabbed the cat, who was sleeping on the punch table. Emerald straightened her dress, and ran after Sweetie Belle as they walked out the door.

Once everypony had exited the building, Featherweight gave her a long kiss on the lips. Once they let go, they were both blushing. "Come on, we have to get some rest." Featherweight led her towards the door, and out to the carriage.

Everypony happy, they all went home, and had a good nights rest.






THE END

Author's Note:

This chapter was written by FelineFluff. This is the last chapter of this wonderful story, and both SweetyBelleluvsu, and I had very much fun writing it together! I hope you enjoyed it, and now that your done, check out The Lovely Life of Sweetie, Rumble, and Their Kid(s). That is the sequal, but only SweetyBelleluvsu is writing that one. Goodbye, and don't forget to comment!:pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 9 )

5786102 the last chapter is up now, and marked as complete!:pinkiehappy:

5791443 Well, technically, there was. But I didn't really want a big fight so that's how it ended. Oh, and blame FelineFluff for the errors, not me.

5791714 Omg I messed up a lot XD thanks for the review though! If I have time, I'll fix stuff. I'm glad you liked it:twilightsmile:

5791785

"Emerald, go with Feline!" Sweetie Belle said pointing towards the pink pegasus doing summer-salts in the air.
"But she's crazy!!!"

Geez, I wonder. :twilightoops: :ajsmug:



Well ladies. This is my verdict. I liked it very, VERY much. The story was cute and happy to read. I give this story my David Crespo stamp of approval. Thumbs up. :twilightsmile:

5792102 Thank you so much for athe wonderful review! I'm sure Sweety with appreciate it also when she reads this in the morning:twilightsmile:

I'm sad it's over, hey is that a sequel!

6287473 (don't look at me, i didn't write that chapter!)

Bloody hell, Scootaloo and Featherweight hooked up fast! I mean, they have one slow dance, decide right there they're a couple, and that very same night, are shaking the bedposts!

8768379 look fam, idek what my 14 year old brain was thinking...

Login or register to comment