• Published 6th Mar 2015
  • 1,860 Views, 62 Comments

CMC All Grown Up - SweetyBelleluvsu



The cutie mark crusaders have grown up and are still learning about themselves

  • ...
11
 62
 1,860

The Double Wedding

"Wedding in an hour ponies!" A pink mare yelled as she ran down the hall toward the room where the brides were.

"What!?" Sweetie cried, "So soon? I don't know if I can do this!"

"Don't go chicken on me now!" Scootaloo said, as she helped Rarity brush out Sweetie's mane, "You dragged me into this, no backing out now!"

Sweetie sighed, "I know, it's just that I don't know what I will do when I walk down that isle!"

"Stop acting like a filly!" Apple bloom called from the dressing room, "It's not like you are the only one with pre-wedding gittters! What do you think I'm going through? My entire family is here! Even the ones that were in Saddle Arabia on an expedition for ten years."

"I know Apple Bloom," Sweetie sighed as she looked out the window. "Not very many ponies from my family showed up. They all thought that a Pony-Ville wedding wouldn't be as exquisite as the ones in Canterlot. So other than Rarity, Fancy, Mom, and Dad, no-pony from my family showed up."

"Sweetie, I understand why you feel depressed." Rarity said as she adjusted a curl on Sweetie's mane, "When I told the entire family that Fancy and I were engaged, they laughed. They said it would never work out, and that we would be, as they said, 'split' before we reached one year."

"And yet you have been married for eight!" Sweetie said, as she looked in the mirror at her mane, "Who knows, maybe somepony will come in late."

"If it helps," Pinkie Pie said, as she hopped in the room, "I just saw some of Fancy's family come in."

"Like his brother and sister?!" Sweetie gasped, "Are you sure Pinkie?!"

"Absa-pootsa-tootly!" Pinkie said as she bounced toward Apple Bloom. "I even asked if they knew who was getting married and they said that it was Sweetie Belle, the most adorable sister-in-law that Fancy has!"

Sweetie blushed at the complement and then headed over to help Apple Bloom with her mane.

"Sweetie Belle!" Rarity cried as she stopped her from helping Apple Bloom, "Stop! You need to go get your dress on! we only have thirty minutes!"

Sweetie grimaced, "Alright Rarity," She sighed and went to put her dress on. Her dress was creamy white, with beautiful gold ribbon. She also had golden shoes. Her mane was in a simple bun with a few locks of hair hanging on her forehead.

"Thunder Lane!" Pinkie called out in the hall, "What time is it?"

"It is about twenty minutes until wedding time Pinkie!" The dark Pegasus called to Pinkie.

"Thanks Thunder!" Pinkie called. She quickly helped Apple Bloom into her dress and then left to go sit down in the wedding chapel.

"Are you ready?" Sweetie asked Apple Bloom as they headed toward the doors where they would walk in.

"As ready as I can be!" Apple Bloom said as they parted ways to different entrances, "Good luck!"

They stood at their respective doors, waiting for the music to start the best day of their lives. Then, like a flash of lightning, the music was playing, and the doors began to open into a packed wedding hall. The ponies began to rise, they turned, and gasped. The dresses were so magnificent that no-pony could say a word. As the brides walked down the isle, the grooms eyes went wide with amazement. Never had they seen their lovely ladies as beautiful as they did now. Emerald Isle, and Feline Fluff trotted down, throwing flower pedals in every direction, and the two beautiful brides walked towards their handsome grooms. When the reached the front, the stallions led the brides up to be wed.

The ceremony was short, but touching. There was a lot of crying. At the reception, the ponies danced, ate, and congratulated the newly wed couples and wished them best of luck in their lives ahead. And just as they wished, it was a wonderful life.

Author's Note:

Hey! This chapter was written by SweetyBelleluvsu (me). And I have a question for you. This is the last chapter of the story that I am writing, and I want you guys to know that I am going to have another story out as the Sequel to this chapter. Sneak peak,
The Lovely Life of Sweetie, Rumble, and Their Kid(s)
The spoiler is why this chapter is short, so hope to see the new story up soon!

Also, this is not the last chapter. The final chapter is coming next Friday. That chapter will be written half-and-half with me, and FelineFluff. Hope you enjoyed, and please leave a comment, banana