• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 353 Views, 3 Comments

I Ship It! - Hoshii Niisan



Twilight Sparkle stumbles on a book about shipping.

  • ...
4
 3
 353

The Art of Canon

Rarity arose from her fainting couch to vomit after eating about twenty large tubs of ice cream. It was then that the door produced a knocking sound. Or it could've been a bomb. Her head hurt too much.

"Hi Rarity!" Twilight said as she teleported to Fluttershy's house.

"What..." Rarity dismissively closed her door to clean up her vomit-ridden rug.

---

"Sure, I'll do anything for a friend, especially Rarity, because she helps me out in a dark situation. Like this one time, Angel was-"

"Yeah," Twilight interjected, "whatever." She grabbed Fluttershy by the hoof and teleported to Rarity's house once more, whom had recovered fully from her vomiting episode.

"I miss you, Spike," she said, grabbing a picture of him and her at their wedding. She hugged it tightly until she heard knocking again. "Twilight! If that's you, I swear..."

She opened the door to see a Twilight and a clueless Fluttershy.

"SURPRISE!"

Like she had done with Big Mac and Cheerilee, she cast her shipping spell, producing a less catastrophic explosion than last time. She walked off proudly as she heard lamps falling and zippers unzipping from inside.

But Twilight suddenly had a vision.

"What if... oh my Celestia! What if I can cast this spell on at two ponies I want and make them together?!?! I need a name for this..."

"How about hogtying?" A familiar voice told her.

"No, Twilight, how bout castration?"

"Ew, Twilight!" How about CANON?"

"Say, Twilight, that isn't a bad idea!" Her pupils started to shrink as she turned more and more into her insane counterpart.

"I'll... canon...EVERYPONY MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"