• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 2,937 Views, 26 Comments

Dazzling Food Fight! - Mystical Rainboom



We've all wanted to at some point shout and start throwing food. Sonata has that thought and a reason Adagio and Aria are gonna help her.

  • ...
3
 26
 2,937

"Here's cake in your eye!"

The Dazzlings/Sirens were exiting the school. Each one had a different day. Adagio, the siren leader and current smiling orange fluffball, managed to get cheat sheets on a test from seducing a jock. Aria, the ever crabby and irritated, was given extra work, because she knocked 2 pairs of teeth out of two guys with one punch to each. Sonata, blue Pinkie Pie and cutest of the trio, was getting out of any situation, from swiping food from Pinkie to sneaking up and scaring Fluttershy.

"Why is it anyone who insults you has to loose a tooth?" Adagio asked applying make up to her face.

"Because, some of these idiots make Sonata look smart!" Aria snapped.

"That has to be pretty stupid. Almost as stupid as you when you walked in the boy's room." Sonata asked in an oblivious manner.

"What did you say?" Aria said in a growling voice.

"I said.Almost as stupid as when you-!" Sonata was now tackled by the violent purple siren.

"You little, blue, taco loving, idiotic bi-" Aria was strangling Sonata and had her pinned down banging her head."

Adagio lost all care and walked over to one lone jock on his phone. Her intention for bothering him: Dinner money.

"Hi there, big and handsome." She said in a seductive voice.

The guy was turning red and sweating.

"I'm just a hungry girl in need of a little assistance." She continued. She was putting her hand all around him.

"H-H-how may I h-h-help you?" Steam was coming out of his mouth.

"I just need maybe thirty dollars. Is that too much?" As if on cue, sparkles appeared in her eyes and she seemed even more attractive.

Like predator and prey, Adagio beat him and took $50 from him. He was red and weak kneed, and she had a devious grin. She returned to her fellow sirens.

"I just made enough to grab some-!"

Sonata had completely turned the tables and pinned Aria down on the concrete. Aria had her been laid up like a pretzel under Sonata's butt.

"Hey Dagi. Where'd you go? Did you get your third boyfriend of the day." Sonata asked gleefully as Aria struggled to remove her.

"What were you doing with HER!" A purple girl was yelling at the boy from earlier.

"Berry I just-"

"You what tried to get some Dagi tounge?!" The girl asked with a fierce voice in her mouth.

"No No I just-! She was just so attractive and- uh she has such details in her face and uh!"

"Sure she does just like Vinyl and Rainbow Dash, and Octavia!"

As the two bickered on and continued to fight a familiar green aura filled and inhabited the Dazzlings.

The gears in Sonata's head span fast. Miraculously, due to Adagio freeing Aria from a heavy Sonata those two never noticed the aura.

*****

It was about 45 minutes later The Dazzlings were eating tacos and whatever else they felt like.

"I have an idea!" Sonata shouted.

"We can't fly by shaking soda and putting it on your back." Aria replied.

"We just haven't believed hard enough!" Sonata said. "We need to have a food fight!"

"If you two start playing with each other again, I'm not calling 911 to get your noodles out of your ears.

"No at school silly!"

With a gleeful smile, Sonata explained her plan. She said if they drew power from a girl fighting with her boyfriend maybe they can feed on chaos in a food fight. Aria would ask how without the pendants, but Sonata implied the pendants were apart of them as sirens so maybe all that time they could naturally gather it.

"Sonata I'm not interested in your nutty schemes." Aria rejected.

"I'm not gonna see one piece of food in my hair Sonata! I'm out!" Adagio argued.

The two tried to scoot away and continue eating, but blue hands kept their attention. Sonata suddenly had a creepy smile. It was so creepy, it could've made a frozen shark shiver.

"Listen to me you two. Both of you are going to help me or else."

Before either could give a witty comeback, she continued on.

"Ari. We both know you've been noticing Rainbow a bit and it would be a shame if I stole your phone and told everyone."

"T-T-That's not true!"

"Then how about you thinking of me and Pinkie and you and how you wrote in your diary-!"

"I'm in I'm in!" Aria would do anything to keep her secrets.

"Dagi do I need to mention-!" Sonata started

"You wouldn't dare!" Adagio called her bluff.

"Dear Trixie, I'd love to style your hair. I'm so jealous a girl like you can be so talented." Sonata started.

With no more objections Sonata had made her plan and had her two team mates.

"Ok! Thank you for agreeing...Aria can you please get me more of that sauce in the kitchen?" Sonata said in a cheery and bubbly manner.

The pair exchanged looks and grew beads of sweat. The night went on and everyone continued as if nothing happened.

The next day at lunch

The plan was set and it all started with one thing. On the contrary, it started with one girl...Rarity.

The girl entered and was wearing a bedazzled skirt and shirt. Recently she and Applejack were at odds over Applejack slipping some mud on her backpack and Rarity giving her a makeover at a sleepover.

"Are you two still at odds?" Rainbow asked.

"It's been weeks can't you both just make up already." Pinkie suddenly slapped her mouth shut. "Bad choice of words."

The two girls were staring at each other as if any second lasers were going to fire. Rarity got up to go get her lunch and Applejack followed.

"I'd be glad to. If SOMEONE was to apologize for making me look like Cinderella." Applejack said.

"*scoff* That was almost a favor! I'll apologize when a certain lady makes amends for my backpack." Rarity bent over to grab some salad her face was right over the mashed potatoes.

Applejack had her hand over Rarity's head at a bad time. Across the cart Aria had received a text and squeezed a bottle and sent grease across to Rarity and Applejack's shoes.

Rarity got up with a face full of Mashed Potatoes. Applejack couldn't help but laugh. Rarity was furious and acted on instinct. She stomped on Applejack's boot and hit her with 5 mashed potatoe snowballs.

Applejack grabbed some nearby gravy and attempted to toss it at Rarity. She ducked however and instead the gravy splashed Trixie in her hair.

Suddenly, A orange and yellow girl, not showing her face, appeared and shouted into a microphone.

"FOOD FIGHT!!!" Her voice echoed.

Within minutes one thing lead to another and everybody was throwing food. The orange and yellow figure ran off and hid with Sonata and Aria. She took off a couple bows and hairpins and revealed she was really Adagio.

"I have to give you credit Sonata, this is a well thought out plan." She said on her knees.

"Yeah...well done you nutjob." Aria said reluctantly.

Sonata shoved some cake in Aria's face and began to toss some sprinkles on her.

"Here's cake in your eye!" Sonata shouted as the chaos energy began to flow.

Trixie was red hot with anger and shoved Applejack into Pinkie Pie's lunch. Applejack appeared with whipcream, (Pinkie always kept 5 bottles on hand.) Strawberry jelly and blueberries in her hair and on her face.

"Why you blue-!" Applejack grabbed some fruit and squirted it in Trixie's clothes. Trixie sprayed a lemon on AJ. The two went on.

Applebloom was now in a riot with Sweetie about their sisters in this feud.

"A little mud never hurt nobody." Applebloom said.

"It does if something is dry clean only. How about a little makeover Little Red Riding Hood?!" Sweetie popped out some beauty tools and Applebloom grabbed some corn.

The corn missed and knocked Octavia Melody in the head causing Vinyl to laugh. Octavia threw some peas at Vinyl and she found some steak across her face in return.

While several student's took cover other's couldn't hide. Trixie escaped her headlock and kicked Applejack into Rarity. This bought her a ticket with the rainbow menace.

"Don't you dare try to run from her!" Rainbow said cracking her knuckles.

"Trixie did not ask for this! She wishes to leave!" Trixie was stopped by Rainbow.

"You can't leave without a little gift." Rainbow grabbed a burger.

Rainbow then squeezed out the grease and put it all on Trixie and dropped the condiments on her.

"Now you can go-!" Rainbow was trying to be rude but was tackled by Trixie.

"You dare to strike me, the Great and Powerful Trixie!!!" Trixie had evil intentions.

Surprisingly Trixie was quite fit, she forced rainbow right into a trash can and poured mystery meat on her. It was bad enough she made it mystery meat, but what made it was worse was how cold it was.


Meanwhile, Sonata was munching on a Taco she swiped in Adagio's hair. Aria was doing some homework.(She was rooting for dash in secret.) Adagio was recording every second, not missing a beat with Trixie. Everyone Then, a thought came across the trio.

"Let's leave girls." Adagio said resuming her role as leader.

"Did you get everything?" Sonata asked.

"Every living moment." Adagio answered. "You've outdone yourself Sonata, I'm proud of you for once."

"Awww!" Sonata hugged Adagio, who was regretting her statement.

"Yeah...let's go." Aria said blushing as the trio escaped.

The villains escaped and pandemonium continued around the cafeteria. Fluttershy was icing free. (She was always good at hiding.) Pinkie Pie tried to catch food in her mouth. Rainbow was wrestling Trixie with brute force. Rarity and Applejack were still going at it, just like their sisters.

Scootaloo was glad she was at the doctor's to avoid what followed. The fight continued for hours it seemed...until Lyra chucked some cake at Principal Celestia and Soarin hit Principal Luna with a cupcake.

Everything worked out though in the end for them.

After an hour of lectures fewer were punished. Applejack and Rarity along with Rainbow and Trixie had 20 hours detention, due by next month. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle had 4 hours and more homework. Lyra and Soarin were assigned 500 minutes of sitting in a spare room. (Don't worry that's just about 8 hours.)

Sunset was punished too. She could not disprove the evidence that assumed she had shouted "food fight".
She had 4 hours as well. Pinkie and Fluttershy made it out okay.

Applejack and Rarity made up though. Applejack stitched Rarity a new homemade bag and Rarity made Applejack a new hat. (Rarity sold it though, due to it not being her style. Applejack did the same as it was a tad itchy.)

"Well that went well." Sonata said as the Dazzlings walked home later. "So can we get some fast food."

"I can tape this cookie to your arm and you run." Aria said.

"Why would I run?" Sonata asked innocently.

"Because of that stupid cake bit." Aria then chased after, the small but quick, Sonata.

Adagio rolled her eyes and rewatched her video for what seemed like the 12th time in the last 2 hours.
Suddenly, a muffin hit her in the head and you know what that means. A voice called out.

"Hey! You've been playing with my friend!" Derpy called out and ran to get Adagio.

"Oh shoot!" Adagio then ran to meet the other's, after all she knew Derpy was another Sonata and Pinkie with a muffin love and she wasn't taking any chances.

Author's Note:

I was bored and wanted to write about the Dazzlings.

I also remembered I haven't written a good fight here yet. (And I probably still haven't, but if I cross the E and T lines it's not gonna be pretty unless I try.)

Leave a comment.

Comments ( 24 )

Lol:rainbowlaugh:
Also, poor Sunset she got in trouble for doing nothing:applecry:

So this is a well thought out food fight.

Excuse me I must write up plans now.

Damn Sunset!:twilightoops:

(Not that Gilda the griffin counts, but she is not in this story.)

u wot?
are u being a cheeky cnt m8?
Gilda is a sexy beast!

5684946 Enlighten me about that. Show me how that is true.

5685002 I don't see Dubs the skrub anywhere do you?

Do I look like Eris to you? I'm not THAT easy to freak out.

Cool little story you have here. :twilightsmile: The comedy was pretty great, and the premise was very cool. However, there are many sentences in this story that are missing some commas. Here are some examples, to name a few.

"Hi there big and handsome."

"Dagi do I need to mention-"

How about a little makeover Little Red Riding Hood."

But, actually, there are more grammatical errors as well apart from the missing commas.

5686038 I remember in the past I was much worse.

But, thanks for the advice I've been getting better and I'll have to check for comma usage more often. I'll refresh my mind of it soon. Thnx.

Entertaining enough, it gets a fav. :twilightsmile:

its most definitely better then the movie that's for sure

7563547
Trust me that isnt the full Review

Hey Sonata From the Taco Tuesday group Since Grievs Buzy with the Animation I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this story it was short and funny and I really like this universes Sonata and how she's not just an air head.

7609036 IM super excited this is the first review im actually getting to write out....But i dont have a voice so Griev's reading it out

7634944 :raritystarry:

Thank you so much for the feedback and I'm happy to see the animation with Sonata so happy.

*Skimmed through said food fight* Ah, I see Flutters avoided taking any damage.

9733458
Would make sense. I can’t imagine her wanting to cause much havoc herself XD

9733465
Thing is, you said it'd be a fair fight and to not complain if someone's best "pony" was harmed so I expected Flutters to have gotten hit during the opening skirmish or get found by a Dazzling or someone just as unsavory and get something dumped onto her. Seeing that she came out unscathed means one thing......you couldn't do it, could you. BP

In-universe though......yeah, at the first sign of trouble, she'd have taken cover if not made a run for it if an opening showed itself.

9733659
That is a good point. But if I remember back, I was making sure not to have an entire story of everyone just pelting one person with food for the entire gag.

Guess it’s an unintended goof up on my part :rainbowlaugh:

9733673
Eh, goof or not, it fits pretty well with Fluttershy's character; she's not a confrontational type, least not for the heck of it.

Login or register to comment