• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 866 Views, 9 Comments

Rarity Returns To Manehattan - dbzponyninja



Rarity returns to Manehattan to not only hang out and catch up with Coco.

  • ...
2
 9
 866

A Conversation with Suri Polomare

Suri walked right up to Coco and Rarity and told both of them "Well well well, if it isn't my dear old friend Rarity and her traitorous friend Coco Pommel my former assistant."

Coco was about to talk but Rarity interrupted her by telling Suri "We may have been friends once but a true friend would never take advantage of somepony's generosity like you did also you were not nice to me or my friend Coco here."

Coco told Suri "Rarity's right you might seem nice at first but deep down you're cruel, mean and manipulative."


Suri told Coco "Well Coco I guess Rarity here really has gotten to you, you never talked to me like that before when you used to be my assistant but don't worry I got somepony else to get me coffee and make dresses for me to give to important designers."

Both Rarity and Coco told her at the same time "Well I feel sorry for her, she must be very miserable."


Suri then told both of them "Well if she is miserable, she is very good at hiding it, anyway I don't feel like talking to you two anymore."

Rarity then asked Suri "Oh is that so Suri, well good riddance then?"


Anyway shortly after that Rarity told Coco "It's true that I came here to Manehattan to catch up with you and hang out as my friend Rainbow Dash would say but there's another reason that I also came here to Manehattan as well."

Coco then asked her "Oh what reason would that be Rarity?"

Rarity told her "Oh you see a friend of my sweet little sister Sweetie Belle lives here, her name is Babs Seed and I was going to invite her to visit Ponyville again so that they can spend time together along with Sweetie Belle's two other friends Applebloom who is also the little sister of my friend Applejack and her friend Scootaloo as well, also Babs Seed is also cousins with both Applejack and Applebloom."


Coco then said to Rarity "Wow Rarity I didn't know that you had a sister."

Rarity told Coco "Oh yes I do and I love her very very much."


After several minutes of asking around Rarity finally found somepony who knew where Babs Seed's house was and when she arrived there she rang on the doorbell and Babs Seed's older sister answered the door.

Babs Seed's sister asked Rarity "Hey you're Rarity right?"

Rarity told her "Why yes I am how did you know?"


Babs Seed's sister answered Rarity's question "My sister Babs told me about the time when she visited Ponyville to visit Sweetie Belle except Sweetie Belle was sick so Sweetie Belle's older sister Rarity went in her place and the two of you had fun together."

Rarity then said to Babs Seed's sister "I see."


It was just then that Babs Seed came by and asked "Hey big sis, who are ya talking to?"

Upon seeing Rarity Babs Seed said "Hey Rarity what are you doing here?"


Rarity told her "I came by to personally invite you to come back with me to Ponyville so that you can visit and hang out with not only my dear sister Sweetie Belle but also Applebloom and Scootaloo as well, I mean if that's alright with your sister of course."


Babs Seed's sister told Rarity "Ok why not, of course it's ok."

Babs Seed then told her sister while giving her a hug at the same time "Thank you so much big sis."


Babs Seed's sister told Babs Seed while returning the hug at the same time "You're welcome but it's not me that you should be thanking after all it was Rarity's idea to come here and invite you to go back to Ponyville with her, but I'll tell you what since it is the weekend you can stay in Ponyville all weekend but promise me that when you take the train to come back that either Rarity or Applejack will accompany you, deal?"


Babs Seed agreed to her older sister terms and even thanked Rarity as well.


Rarity then asked Coco as her and Babs Seed were headed for the train station "Coco darling would you like to come back to Ponyville with us?"

Coco then told Rarity "You know what sure, I've never been to Ponyville before, I would love to go to Ponyville with you and meet your friends."